Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened to bundles?

I can't seem to find the option to build a sims 4 bundle in the new EA App or anywhere online anymore. I want to eventually bundle High School Years, Wedding Stories and Paranormal stuff but it seems they've removed the option to create our own bundles?

Comments

• EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    It's still available on Origin, hopefully working well.
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    If you start up your game, on the home screen look down at the bottom right side of your screen.

316809782_2320118484805100_6376975910982282204_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=w0mseW3ED7MAX9T_ROQ&tn=ntQTzB5u240HcyfD&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=00_AfC07a2aQDjl1r07iic2HfLe178IrIG-PCOt61Vqw-_DHQ&oe=6383E944
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    From what I understand if you don't qualify for bundle then it won't show up on EA App. Newer packs may not be available for the bundle save as well.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    If you start up your game, on the home screen look down at the bottom right side of your screen.

316809782_2320118484805100_6376975910982282204_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=w0mseW3ED7MAX9T_ROQ&tn=ntQTzB5u240HcyfD&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=00_AfC07a2aQDjl1r07iic2HfLe178IrIG-PCOt61Vqw-_DHQ&oe=6383E944

I just get an error when clicking on the link.
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    From what I understand if you don't qualify for bundle then it won't show up on EA App. Newer packs may not be available for the bundle save as well.

I find the store in the new EA App to be a complete mess, there's no dedicated Sims category at all where you can filter all the different pack types.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    It's on the top of the page if you're looking at Sims 4 stuff. If you qualify. There's a screenshot in one of the other EA App threads - I do not qualify, so I can't get you one lol.
    @filipomel in the app you just click on Browse You can then choose the Sims category and everything is listed there?
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    It's on the top of the page if you're looking at Sims 4 stuff. If you qualify. There's a screenshot in one of the other EA App threads - I do not qualify, so I can't get you one lol.

Ok I guess that makes sense, a little annoying that you can't bundle High School Years yet. I'll keep waiting though I don't mind.
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    @filipomel in the app you just click on Browse You can then choose the Sims category and everything is listed there?

Taking a second look the EA Apps store things seem fine, I guess I was in a weird part of the store or something.

Thanks for everyone's help!
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I tried making my own bundle on Origin a few days ago. It said I had too many packs to let me bundle. I hadn't gotten HSY yet, so I thought i should still have been able to do it. Oh, well, I just bought what I wanted with the sale.
    @filipomel You are very welcome. I'm waiting on HSY and werewolves so I'm a bit annoyed as well. LOL Hopefully soon.
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,231 Member
    edited December 2022
    The EA app
    You need to already own The Sims 4 base game to build Bundles on the EA app.
    • Open the EA app.
    • Search for The Sims 4.
    • Click Bundle and save.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/the-sims-4-build-a-bundle/
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    It's available if you go through the App to play your game. It's on the launch page of the game, itself. I made a point of checking on that the last time I played.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SCaamalSCaamal Posts: 3 New Member
    They are now holding packs hostage for over a year (guessing since I still can't bundle wedding stories). I don't have eco lifestyle yet. It gives me the option to bundle that but the wedding stories isn't an available game pack. I think it's trash business because it didn't start until they made the move to EA app.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    edited February 2023
    It is very long to hold a package hostage as you call it. The same thing applies for regular sales. I bought the majority of the packs on sale and until 2022 the new packs had the same sales discount as the older packs after about half a year after release. But the packs released in 2022 are at a smaller discount for far longer. A bit too long if you ask me.
    When it comes to bundles the system is in need of a rework because they seem to have stopped releasing stuff packs. Once a player has all the stuff packs, it is impossible to create another bundle.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited February 2023
    The most recent EP has never been available in bundles. If you have all EPs (or all but the most recent), then bundles won't be available as you need an EP in each one.
  • g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,028 Member
    It’s a better deal to get them on sale instead of waiting to bundle them at regular price. For example, using US prices:

EP: $40.00
    GP: $20.00
    SP: $10.00
    Total regular price: $70.00

Bundle regular price: $50.00

So just wait until there is a 50% sale on EPs to save the $20.00. If there is also a sale on GPS and SPs at that time, you would save even more.
  • CCC2000CCC2000 Posts: 5 New Member
    > @filipomel said:
    > I can't seem to find the option to build a sims 4 bundle in the new EA App or anywhere online anymore. I want to eventually bundle High School Years, Wedding Stories and Paranormal stuff but it seems they've removed the option to create our own bundles?

I don't have a few expension packs, or game packs and yet when i go to bundle, nothing shows up in select a expansion pack, and select a game pack that only shows 2 games.