Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Barbie Doll Item?

There's a doll in build and buy that's similar to a Barbie doll, but I can't remember the name to search for it. Does anyone know? Really want to find her.

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,807 Member
    Purple Protector? Under kids' toys?
    gen3-banner.png
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    edited November 2022
    I believe if you click on the toy chest, you should have the option to buy more toys and the barbie doll should be in catalog.
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 454 Member
    HimRumi wrote: »
    I believe if you click on the toy chest, you should have the option to buy more toys and the barbie doll should be in catalog.

I don't think she's a toy because I remember you could customize her like a decoration. I'll check the toybox though just in case.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    HimRumi wrote: »

I don't think she's a toy because I remember you could customize her like a decoration. I'll check the toybox though just in case.

Also check buydebug. Everything is there. When you find her take a picture of the doll and post it here. I'd like to see what she looks like.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    I've been surprised to find toys in Kids>decor category, but it might have been CC.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    It's in the Base under kids toys. ;)