Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• MemoryBugaboo143MemoryBugaboo143 Posts: 32 Member
    Hello, my name is Marissa and I have been playing the sims since the first game. I love video games, animals, drawing, reading, and my family. I usually have a hard time talking or even commenting because of I have social anxiety and Asperger's Syndrome. I get it in my head that I'll say or write something wrong and make a fool out of myself. But I'm trying to get better at it, so it's nice to meet everyone.
  • AlienTusksAlienTusks Posts: 194 Member
    Hello, my name is Patrick, I enjoy playing video games, playing the guitar, listening to music, Prog metal, rock, alternative, some pop, not rap. I'm an artist, not professionally but for fun, but I take it seriously, I'm pretty good sometimes. I like to meditate, and reading is ok, books on Zen, for example, self-help books, non-fiction, oh and I love movies: horror, thriller, mainly. Right now, on Xbox I'm playing Apex Legends, NBA 2k22, Sims 4, Halo 5 and not long-ago Resident Evil 2 remake which is a great game by the way. I lost my two best friends this year. It's hard to find someone I can talk with that really takes interest in what I like to talk about. I'm a bit of a loner, I'm not socially skilled man, I mean if I was a sim my traits would be, good, slob, loner, paranoid, nerd. I'm kind of a nerd, not a big one. And I can't flirt to save my life unless it's on the sims 4. I was born in the early 80s, so I got to experience the best cartoons ever as a kid, I mean Teenage mutant ninja turtles, batman, inspector gadget, captain planet, X-men, The Early power rangers, which actually was not that good to be honest. Well, I'll end it there any questions let me know.
  • collmarMcollmarM Posts: 24 Member
    Hello Patrick! Welcome. I hope you are enjoying playing the Sims 4. I enjoy playing video games as well. I got hooked on the Sims when the first one can out. The only thing was my sim was always burning down the kitchen and herself at times. LOL, so I have been playing for a very long time. I like Martial arts so was playing the age of wushu and another Martial art game that was so beautiful you can't imagine. It has been years and I am still waiting for them to translate it into English. I like period-type movies and series. My friend suggested K Dramas and now I am hooked. I use to love Horror, thillers, and murder mysteries but now I can't watch them. I am sorry for the loss you have suffered. It is not easy. the pain never ends. I know that all too well. I wish you luck!
    > @MemoryBugaboo143 said:
    > Hello, my name is Marissa and I have been playing the sims since the first game. I love video games, animals, drawing, reading, and my family. I usually have a hard time talking or even commenting because I have social anxiety and Asperger's Syndrome. I get it in my head that I'll say or write something wrong and make a fool out of myself. But I'm trying to get better at it, so it's nice to meet everyone.

Hello Marissa, My name is Maria I go by the name Collmar, I am artistic, Love dancing, Digital painting, music, and much more, I love to learn new things. It is nice to meet you. :smile: Hope you enjoy the game!
  • Fragaria_ananasaFragaria_ananasa Posts: 26 Member
    Hi everyone,

I started playing the Sims 1 because my friend had it when it just came out. Back then I enjoyed building and messing around with photoshop to make my own wallpapers etc. Some people just doodle when they get bored in class, but we would make floorplans for our Sims houses 😊.

I also played the Sims 2 for a while. But then I got too occupied with study and work and stopped playing.

Recently I got access to a playstation 4 and decided to pick up with playing the Sims again. I received the basegame for my birthday, just in time to be able to aquire the desert deluxe pack for free. I think this is a very beautiful pack, and would like to experiment around more with it.

Furthermore I got myself the Seasons expension pack, because I do not think it is right that the weather is always the same in the basegame. In addition, I have also the Eco lifestyle pack.

Currently, I am just experimenting around with the Sims 4 since it is quite different from 1 and 2. Besides that, I still have to get familiar with the controller, because I used to play the game on PC.

I decided to join the forum, because it is nice to be able to share ideas and help each other when getting stuck with the game.
  • Fragaria_ananasaFragaria_ananasa Posts: 26 Member
    > @MemoryBugaboo143 said:
    > Hello, my name is Marissa and I have been playing the sims since the first game. I love video games, animals, drawing, reading, and my family. I usually have a hard time talking or even commenting because of I have social anxiety and Asperger's Syndrome. I get it in my head that I'll say or write something wrong and make a fool out of myself. But I'm trying to get better at it, so it's nice to meet everyone.

I would like to complement you for picking up the courage and post something on the forum, despite of your anxiety.
  • VanillaAdmin6VanillaAdmin6 Posts: 4 New Member
    Nice post
  • SarahtolkienSarahtolkien Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi I'm Sarah. I found this group/forum from Deaderpool's Discord. I've met some really great friends through Sims Discord servers and I usually build with my two friends Vaporeuse and Noomix. We met on Kate Emerald's Discord and happened to be put together on a team for challenges and we just worked together brilliantly. After the challenges ended, we ended up making a Youtube Channel together, though, all 3 of us have chronic illnesses, and we've been in a slump, so we haven't posted anything in probably at least 6 months. We did decide that if we were going to do it, that we'd not rush ourselves and enjoy ourselves and not make it a 'job.' I am the "detail" person and enjoy doing little tweaks with TOOL and making things that don't exist in the game if I can figure out how to do that. I am terrible at floor plans and not the best landscaper which is where the other two usually come in.

For any challenges, I will not collaborate unless it's explicitly stated in the rules that it's okay, though, my gallery ID is now SimGuardians so that people can find our collaborative builds in one spot. Neither of them have played in many months, though, so I'd be on my own anyway even it was within the rules :smiley:
    Nice post
    Nice post
    Hi I'm Sarah. I found this group/forum from Deaderpool's Discord. I've met some really great friends through Sims Discord servers and I usually build with my two friends Vaporeuse and Noomix. We met on Kate Emerald's Discord and happened to be put together on a team for challenges and we just worked together brilliantly. After the challenges ended, we ended up making a Youtube Channel together, though, all 3 of us have chronic illnesses, and we've been in a slump, so we haven't posted anything in probably at least 6 months. We did decide that if we were going to do it, that we'd not rush ourselves and enjoy ourselves and not make it a 'job.' I am the "detail" person and enjoy doing little tweaks with TOOL and making things that don't exist in the game if I can figure out how to do that. I am terrible at floor plans and not the best landscaper which is where the other two usually come in.

For any challenges, I will not collaborate unless it's explicitly stated in the rules that it's okay, though, my gallery ID is now SimGuardians so that people can find our collaborative builds in one spot. Neither of them have played in many months, though, so I'd be on my own anyway even it was within the rules :smiley:

Welcome, Sarah!
    Have fun with the game. I am currently playing with the high school pack. LOL! Reminiscing of the good old days :)
  • DrWho1105DrWho1105 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello everyone, My name is Matt. As the name can tell, Im a big Whovian. I also enjoy Marvel, Star Trek and Star Wars(Yeah i know, how dare i love both Star Trek and Star Wars lol) I recently got back into the SIms. However, I play it on my Xbox. (Where I also play Sea of thieves and Modern Warfare)
  • KANAMIKANAMI Posts: 17 New Member
    Hello! I am Kanami! I upload build on my gallery. and ID is ' planet_kanami '
    I also do Youtube too! I really want to introduce my builds to you guys... hopefully I can upload image Soon..πŸ₯²πŸ’–πŸ’•
  • bluetheoceanbluetheocean Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm new to the sims 4 and downloaded in October. I downloaded the andrew state teleportation mod and it's not working. I have script mods enabled and placed the mod into my mods folder directly and it still doesn't allow me to fix the issue which is not allowing me to teleport or summon my sims. I have repaired my game and removed everything out of the mods folder and also uninstalled these mods and re-downloaded and removed everything and placed it into my mods folder and nothing worked. Please help if you know how to solve the issue.
  • isamakaisamaka Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi there, I'm Isa and I've been playing TS4 for about 3-4 years now? I kinda play the game on and off and I'm also very much out of the loop with the larger Sims community but I hope to get acquainted to it soon enough. Don't know how often you'll see me reply just because I made this account for a single query but hey maybe we'll see each other around? No promises though.
  • EyesanxiousEyesanxious Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello!

My name is Eyesanxious, I go by she/her pronouns.

I have been playing Sims 3 since my childhood - it's been 10+ years -, and at one point owned every expansion pack. Nowadays I'm just missing 3 of them. As for other stuff, I make music alongside art, and love nature. Some of my other favourite videogames are Bugsnax, Wobbledogs and Monster Rancher 2 DX.

Thanks, and happy holidays!
  • ExcheqquerExcheqquer Posts: 3 New Member
    Discovered SIMS only a couple months ago. I’m a console player so mods and cc are not options, but I’m trying to load my world with as many packs as I can! I could probably slow down a little😊
  • JayeMover_16JayeMover_16 Posts: 17 New Member
    I play the Sims quite a bit, and my game always seems more broken than most people's. MCCC has never been an issue, since I update it right away. It's not my other mods, either, as they've all last updated years ago. I'm just determining what's a bug for everyone vs my game just being trashy. Might also ask for directions to mods that will fix things I hate. Also, this place is 100% better than the Issues forum.
    KANAMI wrote: Β»
    Hello! I am Kanami! I upload build on my gallery. and ID is ' planet_kanami '
    I also do Youtube too! I really want to introduce my builds to you guys... hopefully I can upload image Soon..πŸ₯²πŸ’–πŸ’•

Hello, Kanami, and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy playing the game! I will be looking forward to seeing your builds. See you in the gallery!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top