Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Most ANNOYING Sims 3 Trait! (In your opinion ;) )

1234568...Next

Comments

• Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Dislikes Children
    Techbilt wrote: »
    fo me I'd have to say the coward trait. A zombie died on my lot and the first time my sim met the grim reaper and he fainted, funny at first got really old real quick after the zombie sim started haunting my house.

Whoa whoa whoa. A ghost zombie?!
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 612 Member
    Other (Please specify below)
    Evil: They're not evil, but they make an evil laugh. They annoy me so.
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Never Nude
    It bugs me that I haven't used the trait before...
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited May 2019
    Irresistible...the despair of surrounded by a group of people make me gave my new ghost charismatic trait instead of irresistible
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Childish
    I didn't like the childish trait.
    They kept wanting to play tag and then get stuck with the run bug.
    They would run everywhere.

Whenever I discovered a sim with the childish trait, I would remove it.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited May 2019
    There are a lot traits in sims 3 I didn't bother to use or thought was pointless like or got on my nerves..

absent minded trait:never used it cause it makes your sim actually forget to the command you wanted them to do and that was annoying and not useful.
    unflirty trait: Didn't like this trait cause hooking up with an unflirty sim was impossible, any romantic gesture you did towards them was not liked so as soon as i figured out they were unflirty i left them alone.
    supernatural skeptic: Doesn't do much, all the interaction are just them not believing the supernatural beings.
    Never Nude trait: I never used this trait, just didn't see use for it. I mean you're gonna have to get naked when you get in the shower dude lol
    Hate the outdoors trait: Not much use, they just get a moodlet that says they don't like being outside
    Cant stand art trait: Didn't bother to use it, I just didn't care to have my sim not like art? The trait seem sorta pointless to me.
    inappropriate trait : I think it's this trait or it could be computer wiz but I hated it, cause my sim would NEVER get off the dang computer! They would constantly go to the computer to say something inappropriate on the forums or check them later.
    Proper trait: didn't like my sim always switching to formal attire without me wanting them to. It annoyed me to the core.
    Unlucky trait : I felt like this trait didn't do much either, all your sim did was get a feeling unlucky moodlet.
    Vehicle Enthusiast trait: did nothing, your sim was just happy to drive a fancy car so I never bothered to use it.
    Evil Trait: mmm I didn't use to often, when i did I was meh about it. The trait was more on the childish side and because of that I didn't care for it.
    No sense of humor trait: Those sims were annoying, and often avoided them. like how you going to dislike my sim cause they told you a joke? lol

I really did wish EA would have given us more traits for sims 3 or different ones over those at least.
    giphy.gif

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I take back what I previously said.
    Irrisitable is really annoying, every single sim and pet want to interact with my sim, She has an action line of 15 sims trying to talk, flirt, play, chat with her.
  • MantleJackalMantleJackal Posts: 373 Member
    Daredevil because they never. Stop. Wishing. To. Skinny dip.

Every other wish on a daredevil is to go skinny dipping. All they think about is stripping naked in a pool. I have half a mind to think that daredevil has a hidden exhibitionist trait with how often it happens.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited November 2022
    Absent Minded
    I often give my friends' simselves the traits that I often observed them have in real life. Which basically means my friend Phil is a hopeless romantic, insane and childish (He did watch Pokemon in his mid-late twenties - he's now 52). Noel is basically unflirty, hopeless romantic and computer whiz - he's a bit of a snob too. Generally any games that I have my friends' simselves in degenerate into complete insanity.
    Daredevil because they never. Stop. Wishing. To. Skinny dip.

Every other wish on a daredevil is to go skinny dipping. All they think about is stripping naked in a pool. I have half a mind to think that daredevil has a hidden exhibitionist trait with how often it happens.

Don't couple that trait with those several particular mods that we can't talk about on here. They won't get out of the pool...or the shower...or the bed... or the kitchen counter...or the... (...if you get my drift).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • ltawtltawt Posts: 11 New Member
    I hate the No Sense of Humor trait.. it’s really annoying. Side note though I loveee the Commitment Issues trait it’s fun to me for some reason.
  • octotigeroctotiger Posts: 64 Member
    Absent Minded
    I don't like the absent minded trait. It's annoying when sims just drop everything in their queue for no reason. The vehicle enthusiast trait is not annoying but it's useless, because EA did not do enough with cars to make the trait more interesting. It would have been nice if cars were more realistic in that they broke down and needed repairs or upgrades like other objects, so vehicle enthusiasts could benefit be being more efficient auto mechanics or racecar drivers.