The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Last Forever - New! Chapter 31 out now! (posted 11/17/23)

Comments

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    lHHgAFT.png

At long last, a new chapter is here with a few twists I didn't even expect! Read it to find out what happens! Just click the picture above. Thank you for reading and taking the time. <3
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Chapter 18
    - Alex got blocked by Miranda. Ouch
    - Deliah sure is a nosy one
    - Ooh, Arhun, you scamp!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't been updating, I've been busy with several things. I know I have the kindest readers who know I disappear for weeks at a time, and I value that immensely. I've been really distracted and busy with irl stuff, but I hope you're all doing well! I hope to update this within the next month :sweat_smile:
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I have the chapter written, but I still have to take screenshots! Life's been a chore, guys :sweat_smile:.

I just got a new job at Target, I hope it goes well. Better than Aldi anyway. I didn't feel creative at all at Aldi and they work too hard. Hopefully Target is better. I hope my date tonight goes well, and I hope you all have good evenings and weeks! Stay creative and inspired!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Good luck on your date and new job!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    Best of luck on your date and congrats on the new job!
    5HxijxM.png

Chapter 19 is here! I'm really sorry for the wait guys, honestly. I love and adore you all for waiting such long times between chapters and you each deserve a chocolate bar for your dedication.

Just click the picture above to read the new chapter! It's a bit on the short side, but hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited August 2022
    Chapter 19
    - Oh my. Maria and Arhun
    - Harmless brag about video games :joy: Never fails
    - Ashton is very sweet. I hope Aquila feels better after that talk

• hellohannah2hellohannah2 Posts: 839 Member
    edited August 2022
    I just found your story & am reading it now, but I wanted to let you know that I really like it! Your screenshots are gorgeous and I think the way you write dialogue is great - so realistic. I'm excited that I have so much more to read <3
    Post edited by hellohannah2 on
    s54gWQ5.png
    @hellohannah2 Hello! Welcome to the story! I'm so excited to have a new reader. If you can, please also read the story before this one called A Heart Full of Stars. It's going to be important later down the line.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I wrote a new chapter! It was really fun to write, and I have a bunch of time off coming up so hopefully it'll be out in the next few days.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited August 2022
    9KhiIqL.png

New chapter! This one's a doozey! Not too long though, normal length. Have fun! Click the picture to read it!

(oh, and date guy ended up being a flop. He has differing beliefs about the pandemic than I do and he's a gun manufacturer. Hard pass. Too bad, he was a good guy otherwise.)
    Post edited by Irishsong on
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Oof, sorry that the date didn't go well. But it's good to see you got the ball rolling with the chapters again :)

Chapter 20
    - Popcorn! 🍿
    - What's up Deliah's sleeve this time?
    - Midshore showing up just in time, and flexing her powers
    - You can pet the bunnies? I haven't played TS4 in over 2 years so I don't have the latest EPs
    - Creepy Midshore :0
    - Ooh, a new banner soon?

• StarDreamerStarDreamer Posts: 101 Member
    The last few chapters:
    Again, I do hope nothing is going on between Nora and Seneca, because it's a good friendship and I want him and Gloria to stay together. I know Delilah has a crush, but she doesn't have to be so nosy, either. I like the camping trip setting, and that is so much drama! Sims really surprise you sometimes. Maybe they should declare a no dating rule, for everyone's peace of mind. Yay for Midshore! /spoiler]
    7Zsha9B.png

Hey all! I hope you're all happy and healthy! Keep smiling!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Happy Halloween! Everyone looks so nice in their costumes :)

edited November 2022
    5GhdYyY.png

Happy thanksgiving! It's been a while since I posted a proper chapter, and I finally kicked myself to it!

I hope you're all taking care of yourself, be kind!

Click the picture to read the new chapter!
    Post edited by Irishsong on
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Link's not there :0

@icmnfrsh Sorry! I fixed it, it should work now!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Chapter 21
    - Ooh, lots of spellcasters. I wonder what will happen with so much magic around
    - I like how Gloria is just so casual about recounting the events from the previous story to Alex :joy:
    - Aww, playing with the kids
    - I wonder if Delia is going to spy on Seneca's visits in the future. She seems like the nosy type

Merry Christmas, dear readers!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Merry Christmas!

edited January 2023
    qcT7qwn.png

Happy new year! Here's a thing! Click the image to read the new chapter!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Chapter 22
    Oof, people are relentless. They really want Gloria and Seneca to themselves

D71AcU3.png

New chapter hitting the shelves now! Get it while it's fresh and in stock!
    jzZP0sJ.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top