Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thankful For in '22?

ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
What are you thankful for looking back over '22?

Big stuff or small stuff. It all matters.
You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
```
wonderfullymade.jpg

Comments

• telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I am most thankful for my new granddaughter ❤️
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    I am thankful for my parents, siblings, new great niece and the people I've met and made new connections with this year.
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I am thankful for the crows and ravens who live around here and delight my heart when I see them, for the historic cemetery with its winding paths and old trees and leaning weathered tombstones, the chance to do things I like once in a while, and the precious few people who are family, who love me and I them.

We may have to delay a special meal due to a bout of stomach flu affecting each of us in turn but at least it struck before the meal so I have the comfort of knowing it wasn't the food.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I'm thankful for my mom. And my persistence and will to improve my health. 😅
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    edited November 2022
    I'm thankful for that one squirrel that didn't shout profanities at me or attack me when I opened my door only to almost bump into them

I am also thankful to my cat, Dork, for not murdering the said squirrel

and thirdly I am thankful that I actually don't have to attend awkward family thanksgiving dinner because we do not celebrate it here
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I am thankful for my family and my hobbies
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    I’m thankful for my family and the healing (spiritual, physical and psychological) that I’ve experienced this year.
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I'm thankful for that one squirrel that didn't shout profanities at me or attack me when I opened my door only to almost bump into them

I am also thankful to my cat, Dork, for not murdering the said squirrel

and thirdly I am thankful that I actually don't have to attend awkward family thanksgiving dinner because we do not celebrate it here
    Me too on the being glad we have no awkward formal dinner with relatives. Some of his remaining relatives don't quite approve of me and I'm as glad our lives don't intersect with theirs much.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,291 Member
    I am thankful that my favorite Rock Star just posted a Thanksgiving day greeting on my Facebook Page. It could be an elaborate joke, I suppose, but I'm thankful anyway.
    I'm thankful that my injured granddaughter survived the mauling she got. I'm thankful for my three grown children and their spouses and my 13 grandchildren.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    I am thankful that my favorite Rock Star just posted a Thanksgiving day greeting on my Facebook Page. It could be an elaborate joke, I suppose, but I'm thankful anyway.
    I'm thankful that my injured granddaughter survived the mauling she got. I'm thankful for my three grown children and their spouses and my 13 grandchildren.

Aw, that's a lot of blessings and I'm so sorry that happened t occur granddaughter but so glad if she is ok now.

I was just thinking how grateful I am to be able to spend time with my darling girl, who agreed to come watch a movie with me. She already had this illness so its ok. She makes everything fun just by being there and ai love her so much!💖
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I am thankful for the sims 4 infant news I cant wait
    more for sim kids and more drama please