Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    RPGTabbycatRPGTabbycat Posts: 48 Member
    In my Cloud household, Shea and his wife Karina became spellcasters. Shea became very very good friends with Morgyn Ember (who can resist him?) and had a little side romance going on with him. They had a first kiss and one thing led to another and Morgyn (the NPC) proposed. So now Shea has two spouses. Living together. Under the same roof. And thanks to Free Love, no one is upset about the arrangement. In case anyone is wondering, no I don't play with any mods in my game. I thought the side romance with Morgyn would be safe since Shea was already married. Morgyn skipped right over asking Shea to be his boyfriend and instead proposed and I clicked OK and well, here we are. My sims are weird.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Elaena was called to deal with hauntings at Straud mansion. One would think that if anyone would appreciate the haunted aestetics, it would be Vlad, but I guess not. The man in question was nowhere to be found (maybe hiding in a coffin?), making it Elaena's easiest job ever, because 99% of the time, the occupants would get in the way and distract her with their screams.
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited November 2022
    Hello fellow Simmers, here are some updates on the Kalawai Herrera family.
    Before dad, Kevin Kalawai, died the family went on vacation to Glimmerbrook where I built a large rental cabin.
    vQtCNlh.png
    The boys invited the two Elise girls.
    mPDI3Bd.png
    Cozy interior
    s6wXTFR.png
    The exterior was cozy too.
    9nSw5wB.png
    Some were hot! :D
    JK6Nc4r.png
    And then there's too hot!
    nRxzmG4.png
    Lets go skiing tomorrow!
    Lrtgdzq.png
    Lce9JwL.pngqiVQj0H.png
    FMWaDi0.pngt3UIkZZ.png
    Nice to warm up after.
    PKTO8MB.png
    Soon after returning home Hudson and Gerard got A's in school, so it was
    time to become young adults and move out. I wanted them to marry the Elise girls but
    that's alot of work and I needed to focus on the heir and her schooling & Scout badges.
    I went into CAS and made wives for them. They're both fathers now.

Ek15cre.png
    naEzvoc.png

Elise, in the picture, will make a comeback.
    eMno3lF.png
    Post edited by mlnov39 on
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    In an effort to catch up on my updates, I'll make a second post. Please bear with me.
    Ivan and Justine have become teenagers.
    Abril, the mom, has died.
    xjhGDUs.png
    PqaEV5I.png
    Justine realizes that she is the heir to a huge fortune and she must stop wasting time.
    HWoSY9k.png
    She's racing to earn her last scout badge to get her college scholarships. Also, to get an A in school
    so she can graduate early and begin college courses as a teen. (my first teen in college)

zG5Y4xL.png
    LT2q211.png
    While Ivan is focusing on something else, Elise.
    J0xZh2e.png
    lJ2Ou73.png

At one point Justine took a break when her dad invited her to the Spice Festival.
    She invited the whole family.

5Hc0Sf4.png
    She thought, this is a good time to get a picture with dad, it was a little creepy.
    zPfFyhp.png
    OcAUUBc.png
    Justine was happy to see her family.
    R2FO7cl.png
    It was a little awkward because Hudson really liked Elise,
    who is now dating his little brother.

IruIz5n.png
    Ivan gave Elise a promise ring.
    ECDobiy.png
    dO2wF7d.png

Will Justine graduate early and achieve her scout badge goal?
    Will she go to college as a teen? Will Ivan marry Elise?

A lot more has happened, but I'll save it for the next post. this one is long enough. Good night.

• Options
    edited November 2022
    My sim running away from her homework to hug her cat instead. Very relatable. Almost makes me feel like a bad guy for forcing her to study, but it's thursday 11:30 pm and the term paper, which she hasn't started yet, is due on friday afternoon
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    My sim running away from her homework to hug her cat instead. Very relatable. Almost makes me feel like a bad guy for forcing her to study, but it's thursday 11:30 pm and the term paper, which she hasn't started yet, is due on friday afternoon

Crack that whip. LOL Some Sims and people, too, need that extra nudge to do what they know they need to do. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    My Glimmerbrook sims have finished playing their first full year and gardening through the seasons. This year they updated their starter house from 3 of them sharing a room to a nice cosy place.
    0-BE99-ECC-6017-4-F8-E-BD16-851782-EFBB51.jpg
    B4-E7-A7-DC-E1-A1-4420-B7-FC-7-A1-FB850069-C.jpg

They worked hard in their greenhouse and Autumn has all of the base game and seasons plants in her notebook except for strawberry and UFO.
    E43-FA28-E-8-C06-4-CFA-AD14-69-A126-EE2-F8-B.jpgAF671-E80-CE55-4425-98-DF-83-BC1-D5-CA15-B.jpg3-AA8-DC32-54-FB-41-E7-8135-A933-D942-C162.jpg

To celebrate they went to the Glimmerbrook bar for New Years Eve.
    F14-F4-CE6-CFFF-4067-8507-3-D1-E3-B2-D76-C4.jpg585-D0-C8-E-33-C4-496-E-88-AE-21-E11-E7-F876-D.jpgFED6-E84-E-16-D9-4-F74-BA73-6-AC4790-DDEEE.jpg3-D76128-D-6-B61-4756-B8-D8-525-DA20312-A5.jpg

They all completed the botanist aspiration, grew a money tree, have the seeds for the plant sim tree and end the year with 175,000 Simoleons. Next year they will make a more decorative garden instead. They worked very hard and will continue to do so but it is time for a rest and a new adventure 😁.

998-FB481-4-FC5-4619-B40-A-D559698-C2-AA3.jpg

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I let my sims loose at crime scenes, give them free will and take screenshots of how they are doing. It's hilarious - the first scene was a hostage drama and the negotiatior killed the SWAT leader instead of talking down the kidnapper, who in turn cooked for everyone. The second scene was a murder case. My detectives were more busy with tidying up the house than looking at clues and the killer escaped. Then in the police station the suspect helped the Lieutenant interrogate a detective instead of the other way around.

(I'd love to post all of this in the creativity section, but don't know if blood and murder maybe go against the forum rules. I know showing weapons is forbidden here.)
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    So Paolo Rocco calls up my sim to let her know he has a crush on her and wants to go on a date. And she naturally says yes. But then he calls up asking her if he should give this other girl a "friendly outing".

She tells him to decide for himself and this is the outcome...
    Paolo-Cheating.png

She was sad
    11-25-22-4-34-00-PM.png

Then he told her about another crush that he has. So this happened...
    11-25-22-6-10-59-PM.png

Married them off. This relationship will be interesting and perhaps full of drama.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Evergreen Harbor has apparently really bad vibes, since over half the time, it's where Elaena is called to perform paranormal investigations. She's already been at the Greenburgs place trice. Makes me worry what Knox does to people who don't agree with his ideas that makes his home so haunted... after all, you can recycle even urns.
    Update: got called to Greenburgs for the fourth time. My new headcanon is that Knox is an eco-friendly serial killer. I feel sorry for his moms who live in a permanent state of fear because the hauntings (assuming that they haven't been helping him to cover his tracks the whole time). Paranormal remains my favorite pack.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Hello fellow Simmers, I'm enjoying all your stories, they're a highlight in my day.
    I'm here with an update.
    Justine accomplished her Top Scout badge and got an A in school, she's off to college as a teen!
    18h0Fpv.png
    She also got the crown at her junior prom.
    P4HxUqd.png
    She'll be staying at a dorm I built a while back. It's based on a dorm I downloaded in the Sims 2. Not nearly as
    nice as the original, but the idea is the same.

RrtmR0v.png
    8f9fYqX.png
    WamNeCQ.png
    m5qizc2.png
    6lOTA8W.png
    Xyds8Br.png
    Love how it looks in the snow.
    kC4JMFN.png
    In the meantime, Ivan grew up and married his love, Elise. They are pregnant with their 2nd child now.
    lwFbzjQ.png
    fX9mtq4.png
    Justine is studying Physics which includes robotics. I sent her to her grandfather's
    bunker to see the rockets he was building. She decided to take a space ride. She will
    be back to finish the second rocket.

eWjY4Vb.png
    zhyAVLW.png
    She attended her final prom as a teen university student, and took the opportunity
    to get a selfie with the mascot.

vyxkwNs.png
    One Christmas, after aging up, while working on a term paper she was approached by Santa Clause.
    The connection was instant and he asked her to be his best friend. So I took him to CAS, aged him down
    and got this guy.

gmSbry7.png
    lafCqFt.png
    pz5hs9X.png
    LGUaefm.png
    Her sentiments for Vincent are a strong attraction and a "we'll see if this goes anywhere" attitude.
    So, we'll see if Santa is "the one" ;)
    Post edited by mlnov39 on
  • Options
    @minov39 I enjoyed your update. Interested in seeing if the tryst with Father Winter goes the way your Sim hopes it will. Best of luck for both couples.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Elaena ended the second year of making money scenario with 941 000 simoleons. Just a little more to go.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    @minov39 I enjoyed your update. Interested in seeing if the tryst with Father Winter goes the way your Sim hopes it will. Best of luck for both couples.

Thank you GalacticGal

• Options
    edited November 2022
    With Seasons mostly complete my sims are just tidying things up while I choose what pack to focus on next.

They quit their part time jobs, and demolished most of the garden. Then they went to the comedy festival in San Myshuno to watch the fireworks. After that they took on some odd jobs. I didn’t know that some of these were in Sulani so my sims went there for the first time, it’s really nice.

They grew the plant sim tree and I played through plant sims for a week. This was funny. They went to the flea market and bought some furniture then did some more jobs in sulani.

63-CDE35-F-06-CB-4772-960-D-988-E10802364.jpgAE08-CED1-895-B-46-B9-B8-FF-4-D5-C131-D98-F9.jpgCD13-C012-F016-43-F6-8-E81-B9-C5967-C6-C03.jpgD6-C4-D2-FF-80-D0-4-B79-B0-EC-DD5-B042-BD108.jpgFDF5397-F-D32-B-4-E57-8422-08-ED548-CBDFF.jpg808-AC315-2-A21-4-C91-BB5-A-BD31310-E991-E.jpg4-A8-D31-C9-0-D08-4-CEA-8-ADF-326-B6-BA1-FDC1.jpg7519-CDCB-F19-C-4-A24-9-BE0-ABB809110623.jpg1-C62-DAF9-E635-49-D9-B0-F4-4463-B252-A2-FE.jpgDDCE52-AE-FE8-E-49-EF-8-DCF-FBA0152-A4245.jpg

They are funny as plant sims but will be back to normal next time :)

7-BD2-B8-E6-CFD2-495-C-AE83-36-F249-FE87-DE.jpg
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    @JustinB113 Love those plantsims :)
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    edited November 2022
    Hey, all! I'm enjoying all of the pictures and updates. I finally got back to my game today. Here's what's happening in The Myst.

This is Holly Stearns. Major Holly Stearns. She just moved to Forgotten Hollow and is occupying the house next door to the Vatores. Oh, and did I mention... She's a vampire hunter by trade.
    ksvcWkN.png

I know I've introduced Boneparte Smythe before. He lives in a cottage in HoB with Granny Greene. Bonz drives a llama cart taxi that takes folks from HoB to Glimmerbrook. Granny has been more of an enigma to me. Today she found her calling as a maker of magic brooms and wands.
    01RtcyB.png

But the real fun came when she took her cat, Pickles, to the vet. Poor Pickles wound up in a cone of shame.
    And got stuck in the corner. Seriously, he couldn't move.

RxivxVu.png

Meanwhile, Morgyn has taken on some extra responsibility at the Magic Realm, coaching dueling. The first day was somewhat chaotic.
    UKHGvYc.png

And someone paid good money for this...
    dH2dmij.png
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    I made it!
    3CHYoVm.png
    Most of the money was made from gardening, paranormal investigations and investments. I made the mistake of starting out as a teenager, which meant that I wasted a lot of time on high school. My sim (Elaena) graduated university, learnt magic - including achieving immortality - and got married.
    I am keeping this save, but I won´t be continuing it at the moment, because I both miss my regular sims and I am not sure what to do about Elaena´s marriage, which is in danger of falling apart as she sees her husband 2-3 times a week at max, few hours at the time, because their schedules do not match and she is not ready to move in together yet. So I am leaving this problem to future me.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    I have decided on my Sims next adventure. After playing through high school years, spa day and seasons I wanted a change of scenery.

They will come back to Glimmerbrook for the realm of magic but for now I am going to play Snowy Escape for the first time! I’m also looking to use Get Together as I’ve never really used it.

My little story is that they have been invited to stay at a youth hostel in the mountains, and Winter always wanted to climb it. But when they got there they found the hostel is not in a good state so they will have to improve it.

I want them to climb the mountain, try all the activities, meet new friends, embrace the culture and make a really successful youth hostel. I built the lot they will live in today and will make some outfits and new sims as well.
    D139-F717-B8-F0-4-DA6-8-DDF-F9-AA5-F3200-FE.jpgAC687-A7-B-F46-B-4-F39-A6-F2-9-FA271-AD6281.jpg61-D57918-6888-422-D-93-D5-8974-B49-D0-D17.jpg5-BCFDB9-E-48-E2-4706-9-ABE-F96-BD08-CF7-FE.jpg
    5-ADD80-F8-D412-4643-A320-7-B3-FF8-D36083.jpg

It is very cold and the lot needs a lot of work. Autumn wishes they went to Sulani instead 😁

10-DE98-C1-E06-C-4670-AD10-040-F45-E5127-F.jpg
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    edited November 2022
    I made a boo-boo when I was setting up my world save and forgot to turn neighborhood stories off and I didn't realize it until days after I actually started playing.

So I had my current household on an outing and Mortimer shows up, except when I look at his info, he's married to some random dude!

I look for Bella and her and the kids are in a different house so I took them into Manage Households so I could add Mortimer back in the family, and as I was scrolling through the households I saw this:
    She's an Elder LOL

vWWqDFn.png
  • Options
    I made a boo-boo when I was setting up my world save and forgot to turn neighborhood stories off and I didn't realize it until days after I actually started playing.

So I had my current household on an outing and Mortimer shows up, except when I look at his info, he's married to some random dude!

I look for Bella and her and the kids are in a different house so I took them into Manage Households so I could add Mortimer back in the family, and as I was scrolling through the households I saw this:
    She's an Elder LOL

vWWqDFn.png

Oh, dear but think of all the possibilities before you. I always do a Save As, I add a number to the save name so if need be, I can go all the way back to the beginning and start fresh. Best of luck!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    @Chicklet453681 , getting married is not currently in list of happenings of NS, only if you get those popups should they be together or not, but then you know as you answer :)

You dont use MCCC?
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    @Ellupelluellu I do have MCCC installed, but I'm still learning it, and making changes. The first time it filled all of my empty houses with all of the pre-mades I had evicted when I set up my world template, because I wanted it to pull from my tray files to fill my houses because I'm quite sick of seeing the same sims in every single save. So, I re-evicted them all over again and changed some settings, to what I thought was correct.

I only kept a handful of pre-mades, The Goths, The Pancakes, The Landgraabs, Johnny Zest, The Caliente-Lothario, The Vatores, and Vlad, but they were not "hearted", they were all in OTHER HOUSEHOLDS.

I didn't realize that MCCC would pull from that along with my Tray files to fill houses. I thought it would only pull from my tray files (which I probably have over 1000 sims in there, so there were plenty of sims to choose from, plus I have a bunch of "special" sims I D/Ld' to fill roles).

I wanted to place the pre-mades in my worlds myself and not have them be messed with, I don't care about the rest of the sims.

But, when I saw that Mortimer was divorced and remarried, I knew that I had some setting wonky. It was too late to investigate last night, I just thought it was funny about Vlad, which I'm fine with that match-up.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited November 2022
    @Chicklet453681 , yes , sounded totally mccc, why I asked :p
    Its lots of settings to learn, but you will get to it soon, and when all is set to your liking, you most likely dont want to play without :D

i have mine set :
    - MCCC bypass all played households, I decide what happens with them, so in my game indeed it only does stuff with "other household " tab.
    - only same age group can marry (to avoid Rita and Vlad, lol)
    - only a little % per check (sundays in my game) of YA gets married ( to keep single sims too)
    - only same occult can marry ( to avoid hybrids AND to avoid Rita and Vlad, AGAIN x))
    - only married sims have kids
    - -only 2 kids per household
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    @Chicklet453681 Neighborhood Stories doesn't cause divorces or move anyone out of an existing household, either-- the whole household moves together, or not at all.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top