Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Buyable Fallen Log, Digsite and Jungle digsite

Comments

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Hi there simmers. The Selvadorian digsite and treasure chest and the froglog and digsite is still working after today's pronoun update.
    6nDxqtX.png
  • Options
    Good evening from New Zealand simmers <3 I have downloaded both the new kits and I am happy to say that the buyable debug items are still working. happy simming :)

hHLPETH.png
  • Options
    All of the buyable debug items are still working after today's big update
    COsWiL6.png
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    It's great that you let us know that it is working.
  • Options
    It's great that you let us know that it is working.

I try to let you guys know every time after an update or new pack, just to give you peace of mind its still working. <3 Happy simming <3
  • Options
    Hi there Simmers. Our buydebug items are still working after the humongous update we had today :)
    nBFV2gk.png
  • Options
    Hi there simmers. I have installed and played the Highschool expansion pack and my buyable debug items are all still working :)
    H2lwWOb.png
  • Options
    Good morning from New Zealand simmers :) I am happy to let you guys know that all of our buydebug goodies are still working after the aging up fix update we got today.

IRsha8z.png
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Hi there simmers, good morning from a chilly New Zealand :) I have tested all the buydebug items and is happy to report that all four of them are still working with no issues after this morning's game update ;)
    MaQ6mvW.png
  • Options
    Good afternoon simmers. I have just installed the first fits kit and is happy to let you know that all four of the buydebug items are still working with no issues :)

SsZ0Saq.png
  • Options
    Good evening simmers <3 I am happy to let you all know that all our buydebug items are still working after the 14 September update we had today :)
    Ko7zPkt.png
  • Options
    Hi Simmers, all of the buydebug items are still working after the October 11th update, sorry for the late reply, we were away on holiday ;)
    sTDAmc9.png
  • Options
    Good evening from New Zealand simmers <3 All of the buydebug buyable items are still working after the update we received on 1 November ;)
    Gp1MyMz.png
  • Options
    Hi there Simmers.

My laptop has died a blue screen death after 6 years. I am saving up to take it to Dell to see if they can rescue it. Until then I am unable to test the buyable debug items every time as I usually do after an update or new pack like the two new kits we have now. I do apologize for that. As soon as my laptop is fixed, I will download the new packs and updates and test as soon as I am able too. For now, I ask that if any of you do use my buyable debug items to please just pop in here and let others know if it is still working or not, that would be greatly appreciated <3

Thanks Melanie (aka mcrudd)
    Happy simming all :)
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Sorry that happened to you @mcrudd :(
  • Options
    Sorry that happened to you @mcrudd :(

Aww its ok @mightysprite <3 . I managed to save all my photo's and my whole documents folder to an external hard drive in between several blue screens and auto shutdowns, so atleast once I can take my laptop in to fix then I have everything save and sound. I just feel bad that I won't be able to update all my mods and cc threads to let people know that they work after an update.
  • Options
    Hi simmers <3 I am back (touch wood) so far everything is going ok. I have tested the buydebug items and they are all still working after the installation of the two new kits as well as the big gallery update we had ;)

2cW20O5.png
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • Options
    All of the buydebug items still working after 31 January 2023 update <3

noYip5R.png
  • Options
    All of the buydebug items are still working after today's infants update <3

bCXi2xh.png
  • Options
    The buydebug froglog, digsite, selvadorian treasure chest and selvadorian digsite is still working after today's spring kits update <3

MGhQYs2.png
  • Options
    Hi there guys :) All of the buydebug items are still working after today's Grunge book nook update.

9JyZ3Ef.png
  • Options
    All of the buydebug items are still working after today's gallery update.

snHcNR4.png
  • Options
    Hi simmers all of the buydebug items are still working after today's horse ranch update.
    kip0KBQ.png
  • Options
    galfridaygalfriday Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello! Any chance these items interfere with the nectar storage from The Horse Ranch EP? I am working on my 50/50 and have narrowed it down to a handful of items. I sure hope not because I love using these items in combo with the tool mod for worlds that lack collectibles.