Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Monthly short stories

Hello friends :) It's been a long time since I've posted here. I was pretty active a few years back before my kiddos were born, so 2015ish. Way back then there was a thread, I think run by @CathyTea, that focused on a monthly writing prompt. I LOVED that thread but I only got to submit a few times before having my first baby and my life blew up :D Anyway, I've lately been trying to focus more on my writing in general now that life has calmed down a bit and I've also gotten into the game again. I was wondering if that thread, or something similar, might be active now?

Comments

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hello friends :) It's been a long time since I've posted here. I was pretty active a few years back before my kiddos were born, so 2015ish. Way back then there was a thread, I think run by @CathyTea, that focused on a monthly writing prompt. I LOVED that thread but I only got to submit a few times before having my first baby and my life blew up :D Anyway, I've lately been trying to focus more on my writing in general now that life has calmed down a bit and I've also gotten into the game again. I was wondering if that thread, or something similar, might be active now?

Hey, @PeachyKeen88 ! Great to see you! @lisabee2 took over the Monthly Short Story Challenge. I think that it's on a brief pause, but I saw on discord that there's some talk about activating it again. I'll find the link and share it here!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!