Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Into The Future Pack?

NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
edited November 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Having a utopian or dystopian future based on your sims decisions in the present day and meeting your sims decendences, could also bring out natural disasters on the present day but not the realistic ones, karma points could also come into the game, it existed on the sims 3 console your sims choices could have severe consequences in the present aswell, of course futuristic CAS, Build&Buy, more robots, jet packs
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Sorry, that would be a solid "No" for me. I didn't care for the into the future pack from Sims 3, something new would be nice.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    That's my least favorite Sims 3 pack so it's a no for me.
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    I would have fun with it. It wouldn’t be top of my list but I’d definitely play it and take my sims to the future and take screenshots and stuff. Sounds more like a game pack than an expansion though.
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Futuristic/sci-fi alien world (like Sixam or Lunar Lakes), robots, jetpacks, hover boards, Jetsons-style homes/apartments....?

Our simmies living a sci-fi lifestyle full of fun, adventure, and wacky future tech hi-jinx?

Yes please!
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    We need more sci fi (NOT Strange...as in Strangerville...)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    B):p I so want a Sims 4 Into the Future. ;)
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    I would love a sims 4 version of into the future. I want all the futuristic technologies combined with a place to live on another planet. Into the future was one of the most interesting packs of the sims 3 because it was so different from the rest of the game.
  • HermioneSimsHermioneSims Posts: 785 Member
    edited November 2022
    I'm currently playing the end of a legacy all centred around aliens and technology, I would actually be quite upset if such a pack was released right after I finished generation 10 XD
    2if86miljyb3.png
    You can follow the Legacy Miller from my blog and the forum thread, *Chapter 8.17 posted on the 18th of April 2024*
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    The future could be an hidden world aswell, I'm thinking in many ways it would be like the sims 3 into the future and how it work, yes new technology
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Not a pack I personally would buy or be interested in, I never cared for it in TS3 and hardly ever used the BB/CAS items from that pack (maybe a hair or dress or wallpaper or something).

But, I'm also not going to throw a hissy fit if they release this type of pack because I know there are lots of players who loved that pack in TS3 or who are really into sci-fi/futuristic game play.

Now if it was a Time Travel EP, where we could go Back In Time or Into the Future, I would be extremely pleased with that, because hopefully for the Back In Time portion we'd get retro BB/CAS items and our sims wouldn't be obsessed with their stooopid phones and PC since those didn't exist! LOL
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    There's a lot of Into the Future into Eco Lifestyle to be honest. So many futuristic machines. So it's a "no".
  • Sarah26CatSarah26Cat Posts: 169 Member
    I've heard a lot of people saying they want a Past time travel, and I would be one of them. So, if I were the developers, I would add a basic time machine to the base game, kind of like the space ships in there now. In fact they might just end up using the spaceship. You would have a text adventure if you used it without the pack. With the pack, you'd be able to travel with your sims in Time. They might require a different upgrade be done to it to enable the travel, like with travel to Sixam.
    This way they could give you a time travel location in one pack, then later make another pack with a new location to travel to. So a Pack focusing on the Future, and another focusing on Past travel. Of course Simsville Past would be entirely fictional. Probably having certain medieval themes, but could be different. Even perhaps combining different real world historical elements into one Sims History.
    If you could be the one to bury a time capsule on one of the travel tasks, it would be a cute way to explain why there are so many Time Capsules in Simsville Today. As a little joke.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I think yes I love into the future and the future family members also meeting then seeing how they lived.