Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pastel Pop and Everyday Clutter Kits Available Now!

124...Next

Comments

• DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    For me the Pop Art Kit SCREAMS Totally Spies!!!!!

I want it I’m buying it as soon as I can (wish there were more items though)

Buying the clutter pack too!

Now I just wish random townies wouldn’t move into my houses (I have stories turned on with nothing checked because I read that is how you do it but I started playing Strangerville and I felt worried and when I checked I saw homeless sims move into houses). That issue is getting fixed and then I will buy the kits.

• lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,015 Member
    People who have the clutter kit-- How many of the little items are, you know, little? (like will fit in the smaller slots on shelves etc without moveobjects cheat)
    @mightysprite I placed all 30 Everyday Clutter items on these slotted surfaces without moveobjects on. As you can see, some objects are smaller 1-slot items while others are bigger but still take only 1-slot. The wall objects are 1-slot items as well except for the fishing pole which is 2-slotted.

y4mTJN2X3jruGo9mVwSHJgKjHHAZ8-obaQ-jdVtWKxQr6CCE_fzUMa_eG2e1fbn9nIh8A-KRO1v2a94KYfRG8CUxZJCGP_xHgig4VHGc0oz_HiXUln_WjZqWlF31JLdgxTtKeME3qB_6k7PFlKfTJGXWFuiwvuGp125a_d_ksRM19H4nxGGEk99CHflU36hVbaI?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    People who have the clutter kit-- How many of the little items are, you know, little? (like will fit in the smaller slots on shelves etc without moveobjects cheat)

You can see them here placed on small shelves.
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited November 2022
    DevSims91 wrote: »
    For me the Pop Art Kit SCREAMS Totally Spies!!!!!

I want it I’m buying it as soon as I can (wish there were more items though)

I wished there were more items but I was quite surprised by the swatches. Some of these things like the bin and the rugs can really be changed a lot. And even when the item doesn’t change that much, the amount of swatches gives it a lot more than I thought it had - the different color salt lamp is a different vibe each time.

Also it works very well with country living, high school years and the indoor plants. It’s a much more diverse kit than I thought it was.

I like almost every item personally, so 24 items that I like vs 30 items but I only like half.. it’s fine for me.
  • jennieeffinjennieeffin Posts: 184 Member
    I wished there were more items but I was quite surprised by the swatches. Some of these things like the bin and the rugs can really be changed a lot. And even when the item doesn’t change that much, the amount of swatches gives it a lot more than I thought it had - the different color salt lamp is a different vibe each time.

Also it works very well with country living, high school years and the indoor plants. It’s a much more diverse kit than I thought it was.

I like almost every item personally, so 24 items that I like vs 30 items but I only like half.. it’s fine for me.

I totally agree with this. I bought the clutter kit immediately because I've been wanting something like this, but I bought Pop only to support Plumbella's efforts, because I love them. I figured I would use it only for my teen girl's rooms.

I was able to use the feature wall, the pictures, the candles, the trash bin, and some other items for one of my Legacy young adults that is an elementary school teacher. It fits in quite well with her style without being over the top. I really like both kits!

I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to insert the photo of this living room makeover using the kit items but here's a link to it.

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,872 Member
    Yay thank you @lanlyn and @crocobaura

I totally agree with this. I bought the clutter kit immediately because I've been wanting something like this, but I bought Pop only to support Plumbella's efforts, because I love them. I figured I would use it only for my teen girl's rooms.

I was able to use the feature wall, the pictures, the candles, the trash bin, and some other items for one of my Legacy young adults that is an elementary school teacher. It fits in quite well with her style without being over the top. I really like both kits!

I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to insert the photo of this living room makeover using the kit items but here's a link to it.

Ahh that’s really nice!

Here is your picture :47-B7-A402-BF6-E-4-FAB-A6-AE-F893-FD4-C30-E1.jpg

• joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I love both of these kits. So excited to see they have small-footprint items. I can't wait to fill places up. The flower and strawberry wall covering is lovely!!! I would love one with only the flowers though. I've got to go play now so I can experience all of it.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I so love my new Pastel Pop Kit. <3 It's a welcome addition to the pretty stuff in High School Pack.
    I've already upgraded my Anime Moon Home & my Lilac Camping Home. They are both saved in the Gallery under my username SEREFRAS if any simmer wants to check it out. ;)
  • honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    you know what i'm feeling that pastel pop kit now so i'll be buying both instead of just everyday clutter :lol: that desk? yes. those candles? amen. the mirrors? absolutely. that tablet? hallelujah.
    I like that there are color choices that tone down the "Pop" feel. Makes the furnishings more versatile. You can go for flashy or modest. 😉
    y4mO0bF0OdMuXe37ahjPqd-L4eSQmN2vpUSacWVMehwOgggoJPA9DDFdXmRtD0_bhuJ8F4R7trmukJdeiQpWzWw8MdILGaLCc9CkNMC09sf9TPszVpFV0ZYzDXf0mcXaJv_gSUduyW4VcIAEVurTpFbueov6AbQJNXwGmoSq921ehnGZAC_L0woezzzO1pY82Mt?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    I'm not interested in either kit so I won't be getting either one. I don't use a lot of clutter in my Sim's homes and I rarely use pastel colors. But I think it's good that there are kits that appeal to all types of players.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Almost two weeks later, both kits are still not available at Amazon (where I still have a gift coupon) ...
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Almost two weeks later, both kits are still not available at Amazon (where I still have a gift coupon) ...
    I always thought kits were exclusive to Origin store, I've never seen them anywhere else. I guess you live and learn lol.
  • LiebeslottchenLiebeslottchen Posts: 69 Member
    I'm not sure if I should buy the pastel pop pack. Does the carpet come in many colours and is it floofy?
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Haven't gotten them yet, but I will be - I buy everything and I'm missing these two and maybe one or two other kits. I have all the big packs though. :)
    edited December 2022
    I'm not sure if I should buy the pastel pop pack. Does the carpet come in many colours and is it floofy?
    @Liebeslottchen There are 12 swatches for the carpet. Close-up shot:
    2022-11-10_14-28-01-025_SunflowerSyrupGShade.jpg
    Here's a good review of the kit showing everything available.
    Pastel Pop Overview @ Simscommunity

@Ianlyn Thank you so much for the info and the pic!
    edited December 2022

Only you can decide if it’s for you but to me it makes the base game carpets redundant. I wish there were some non pastel colors and didn’t need the squiggle ones (but they’re nice for kids/retail) but it’s the best carpet in the game I would say.

It’s a bit feathery but it looks like carpet :)
    JustinB113 wrote: »
    Only you can decide if it’s for you but to me it makes the base game carpets redundant. I wish there were some non pastel colors and didn’t need the squiggle ones (but they’re nice for kids/retail) but it’s the best carpet in the game I would say.

It’s a bit feathery but it looks like carpet :)
    I decided that I need the carpet so I will buy the set. :)

My favorite items from these two kits are the small stereo from Everyday Clutter and the computer tablet from Pastel Pop. There's a lot of other items I like too. Nice kits. Useful.