March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Is there a mod that lets sims knit without the knitting basket in their inventory? It’s so cute so I want to have it on display instead of in my sim’s inventory.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    @SeashoreLivia I haven't seen a mod for that, but I usually solve that problem by buying two copies of the knitting basket. I put one on display in their house and the other in their inventory.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    Is there a mod that lets sims knit without the knitting basket in their inventory? It’s so cute so I want to have it on display instead of in my sim’s inventory.

I second that. I would rather see a ball of yarn in inventory.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Chesster_WammyChesster_Wammy Posts: 80 Member
    SERVO SKINS INSPIRED BY STRAY'S ROBOTS .... PLEASE
  • TzivaTziva Posts: 19 Member
    > @Tziva said:
    > Is there a mod that allows you to duplicate worlds to get more lots? Like, say I want just a bunch more Newcrests to build in.

In case anyone else is looking, I found this: https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/190411006875/the-sims-4-mod-copy-worlds-experimental

I haven't tested it yet but it seems to do this.
  • s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    A Mod that makes all High School Year Festivals, into Events, that I can cancel, remove, add, and change on my calendar whenever I please.
  • nphforpresidentnphforpresident Posts: 1 New Member
    this may exist already - am just coming back to the game after a few yrs - but is there any mod/cc that changes the music Sims play on instruments? I keep making these tattooed freaks in leather that go out and play overly cheesy acoustic stuff for tips.

Have seen mods that change the background/OST music and is not what am after. I just want my guitarists to be more Syu less Clive Carroll.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I've asked about this one before with no luck, so I'm going to ask again.
    Can someone please make a mod that trains pets to stay off of furniture like couches?
    I don't really mind small dogs jumping on the couch, but large dogs are different as they take up most of a couch's space and if it's a love seat then all bets are off. Plus getting them off of the couches is a pain.

I just want something that trains them to "get down" so they learn that couches are off limits. There's already a command for staying off of the counters. I think there should also be one for staying off of the couches.
    I also think it should be separate from call onto couch or whatever that command is when a sim is sitting and gets the pet to sit with them.
    They like napping on the couches which really takes away from my sims sitting and learning how to cook while earning their living by knitting or cross-stitching their way through life via Plopsy.

I would rather they nap at their owners' feet then hog the couch.

Thank you.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    A Mod which creates grade levels for my active Teen Sim in High School.

Currently, there is no way to see how long your own active Teen has been in High School. You don't know when they'll graduate. You cannot plan things for their grade level. Its just very silly, and a missed opportunity I think on EA's part.

If this were to become a mod, I would like to see my active Teen having the option to "enroll as" in the office. They would then select from Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior. (If the words are too much, year 1, 2, 3, or 4) would also be acceptable. Just something, to distinguish how much longer they have before they can graduate. This is important for those of us, who play realistically, with aging off or on long lifespan.

• jennieeffinjennieeffin Posts: 184 Member
    Is there a mod out there that tunes down or completely turns off the autonomous tea drinking/coffee making? I looked through Bienchen's and LMS didn't see it but I may just be missing it.
  • EmieAwardEmieAward Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey, Sims Community :) I know I may sound like an idiot requesting this if there's an easier fix or if most simmers find this mod easily. Anyway, I need a way to cancel the Talent Showcase calendar event that happens on Saturday nights due to the Get Famous EP.

I'm pretty sure that's why I can't play the HSY prom event. Prom is on the calendar, but when it’s supposed to happen, I do not get a pop-up invitation to start prom. When I then get my sim to travel to the auditorium (the EA one; I haven’t replaced it with any from the Gallery), the auditorium is not decorated at all and is inaccessible, however, the rest of the would-be prom goers are there on the sidewalk with my sim(s). I feel like I got the pop-up prom invite the first Saturday after installing HSY, but I wasn’t ready for prom yet because I play the long lifespan with aging turned off most of the time. I then found LittleMsSam’s Calendar Tweaks mod so I could keep all the townies from asking my sims to prom all the time by disallowing prom to happen until the week I wanted it to. Since re-allowing prom to happen, the prom requests have re-started and prom is again on the calendar, but when 7PM rolls around on Saturday, no pop-up prompt to start prom. I did remove the Calendar Tweaks mod from my mods folder to see if that would help, but nope. Should I remove the Choose Your Classmates mod?

I know some people have said MCCC could be causing the issue, and I do also use MCCC but I really don't want to play w/out MCCC (among other things, it lets me play at a slower/better game speed), so hopefully that's not the issue. I’m sure someone has already found a way around this issue, but I have searched on multiple days and on multiple sites for a solution and haven’t found any. If there are no lots with the “Up and Coming hotspot” trait (as well as no lots under the “Lounge” lot type), will there still be a Talent Showcase? Would be so great if there was an easier/faster way to fix this frustrating issue…. Much, much appreciation to anyone who can help :D
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    @jennieeffin Bienchen does have one for this, it is called thirsttweak and it is under autonomy mods. If you download it there are three separate modules within it and one of them is specifically for coffee.

I also found this: https://modthesims.info/d/666560/no-drinks-mod.html
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 367 Member
    @Tziva TwistedMexi has "Create-A-World Alpha" you will need to be a member of his paetron though until he releases it which won't be awhile
    I also heard but never tried as use TMEXI's . With Sims 4 Studio you can copy worlds that you want Can check that out if Zerbo's isn't working for you
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Is there a mod that adds Sims 3 French socials (from World adventures) and greetings into the sims 4, possibly in some kind of mod that gives it in a trait in regard to nationality (like how in Sims 3 sims with their respective nationalities in China and France would have a special version the friendly greet replacing the normal friendly greet, as how certain traits have certain socials with different names and actions, Like with Genius sims having Idea replaced with Brilliant Idea, and show invention with Show Brilliant Invention), possibly as a reword trait, as I feel with Three trait slots to begin with, we need certain traits as reword traits so as not to take space in the Personality trait slots.
  • Bren91Bren91 Posts: 296 Member
    An obsessive love trait. Maybe it could be called obsessive romantic trait- a trait that makes a sim obsessed with another sim. It affects their moods and wants and fears constantly- and it all has to do with the object of their affection. They get very sad when they don’t see or hear from them. Their biggest fear is being their enemy or creeping them out, but they can’t stay away. They show up at the other sims house at random times, they make a ridiculous amount of phone calls asking to go on a date or hang out, they flirt way too much when they’re with them. They typically annoy their object of affection, or scare or make uncomfortable or tense just from being around the obsessive sim.
  • Bren91Bren91 Posts: 296 Member
    A movie making mod. A mod that makes movie making easier. I always have the hardest time getting my sims to put on a show. I need a mod that totally turns off their wants and needs and free will, while also making them do what I tell them to do, where I have control of their movements and emotions. If anyone knows of a mod like this please let me know. I will only use ones from curseforge though I do not trust any other website. If you are a modder and have a mod like this I would love if you put it on curse forge
  • pookysimsloverpookysimslover Posts: 339 Member
    I'm looking for a mod that will allow normal Human Sims to sleep on the floor like a Werewolf and also one so that Human Sims can run the way Werewolves do, possibly even one that allows Human Sims to potty the way Werewolves do, I want them for use with a wild Sim or like my Cat Alien Sim I have, so she can act more animal like, lol! I Googled it and looked on some mod sites, like Mod The Sims, but I haven't found one for any of them!

I would like those 3 things to be available to select from the Human Sims, like with Werewolves, I think the sleeping or running like Werewolves do would be cute!
    To follow me or check out my creations my name is claramj and my avatar is Nikki Cat, she's in my gallery!
  • SimS1ms488SimS1ms488 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, does anyone know of a mod that completely turns off social bunny for everyone? I know you can disable it on each Sim manually. I just wish we could choose to turn it off completely for everyone. Thank you
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
    An active club for teens and police busting parties
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,406 Member
    Hi all!

I'm looking for a mod to help the Cowplant decay rate, or event prevent a Cowplant from dying completely. Many mods I looked up in the past I remember were from 2014/2015 and I wasn't sure if they still work since there was the dancing update not long ago.

Does anyone have a cowplant mod that is working just fine?

Thanks!
    Ashley
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • HowWouldHowWould Posts: 2 New Member
    I'd like a mod that allows you to build walls off the lot like T.O.O.L but for walls.
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member

I would really like a mod for social bunny that allows you to type your own messages. Or at least a mod that adds more premade messages. If the mod does both that would be amazing. Because it's kinda weird for full grown adults and elders to be posting about school lunch and pillow fights. And a lot of sims just repost things other sims already said.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • SissykahSissykah Posts: 2 New Member
    Don't know if it's been suggested but I'd love a farm add on. Where you can have a farm house and barn. Horses, cows, pigs, sheep. Have a farming skill that goes up by tending to the animals (shaving sheep, milking cows, etc) and be able to sell your items (milk, wool, bacon, etc) to grocery stores. And maybe be able to enter the grocery stores with your sims. Have tractors maybe? And I know we can grow food but maybe have an item that looks more like lined up dirt for crops rather than the plant boxes.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Is anyone aware of an up-to-date mod that shortens or speeds up University courses in some way? I've found a couple but it looks like they haven't been updated in two years or so.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Is anyone aware of an up-to-date mod that shortens or speeds up University courses in some way? I've found a couple but it looks like they haven't been updated in two years or so.

I use the one by Peridot. I think it's the Patreon link you want. If it hasn't been updated, it's because it hasn't been needed.