Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Happy Halloween everyone! Jessica dyed the tips of her hair with non-toxic toxic green food coloring. Hopefully it will come off in the shower tomorrow...

fzojILZ.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @Cororon Such a nice Halloween picture. :) Food coloring works great with pasta too! Kids love it.
    NymlADp.jpg
    Totally forgot to post my Halloween picture yesterday - with all Trick and treat-ing I had my hands full with the neighborhood kiddies...

Taïga getting her powers on!

halloween-2022.jpg?w=1151&h=768
    NymlADp.jpg
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Woo! Taiga looks awesome, as always. :)

I like watching sims spar with each other.

52477498842_f9257eee0f_c.jpg
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • MarkooshMarkoosh Posts: 108 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    Totally forgot to post my Halloween picture yesterday - with all Trick and treat-ing I had my hands full with the neighborhood kiddies...

Taïga getting her powers on!

halloween-2022.jpg?w=1151&h=768

Wow :open_mouth: I'm obsessed!
  • EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    My sim was gardening and I was stunned by the lighting caused by flame fruits.

x7rfh6x8l7y91.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=f22fb40404c91fc082760edb071239c6c955de38
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @StephSteb Where did you find that adorable hat? :smiley:
    (And is it hat slider compatible?)
    Thanks. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    edited November 2022
    emorrill wrote: »
    @StephSteb Where did you find that adorable hat? :smiley:
    (And is it hat slider compatible?)
    Thanks. <3

@emorrill It's a custom hair, actually and you can find it RIGHT HERE You can also google "cordelia sims 3 hair" and a bunch of different retextures etc should pop up and you can choose the one you prefer <3

@StephSteb Thank you, thank you. :blush:
    My sim Ruby Broke heads to work. She's the receptionist at the day spa, but nobody knows she actually owns the building. :)

52489768716_f33f79b1ea_c.jpg
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    @KevinL5275
    There is a lot of irony in that bit of information.
    Ruby Broke owns the day spa and works there as the receptionist so she essentially pays her own salary. I like your sense of humor. :lol:
    edited November 2022
    texansky wrote: »
    @KevinL5275
    There is a lot of irony in that bit of information.
    Ruby Broke owns the day spa and works there as the receptionist so she essentially pays her own salary. I like your sense of humor. :lol:

True, she is my favorite pre-made sim, and she comes from the poor Broke family in Riverview. In my stories, she works for her wealth by writing romance novels, and becomes a successful businesswoman. Of course, winning the lottery didn't hurt either. :mrgreen:
    Post edited by KevinL5275 on
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    edited November 2022
    @KevinL5275
    The only pre-made Sims I have played have married into the family. Of course, after a generation or two, all the premade Sims are dead and we are left with descendants. I know I have played Bella Goth and Hank Goddard. There are probably other males that my female Sims have married in minor games, but I can't recall which ones off the top of my head.

Also, I typically play games in Glenvale County by @Rflong7 so I don't encounter too many premade Sims, only Story Progression Sims.
    @Markoosh She's quite something, I created her as a teen, but she has grown up quite well, the young lady ;)

NymlADp.jpg
    Thank you @KevinL5275 ! <3
    NymlADp.jpg
  • LilNerdySimmersLilNerdySimmers Posts: 99 Member
    Family Quality Time for the Van De Heide Family

ct8UXwj.jpg
  • misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    Took a picture of some townies enjoying the day bowling.

Screenshot-1028.jpg
    new.png
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    its not a party until someone passes out
    Screenshot-122.jpg
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Speaking of bowling, my last screenie was of an arcade / bowling alley I was making in Sunlit Tides. It's a little cramped on the underground level, it was only a 25x25 lot, and I didn't want to spoil ST's beauty by filling it with neon or anything, so the bowling alley is in a basement. I like having different lighting effect, and when I finished it, I took a pic because I thought the lights looked so pretty. Pardon the buydebug invisi-lights :D

S9cgGRt.jpg
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    @Pary Lovely lighting, you've got a really nice athmosphere in your bowling alley :) You got to post pictures of your sims using it!
    It's such a great idea, stuffing it in a basement! I'm always annoyed at destroying the atmoshere of certain worlds, like when you open up a new one and the game places all kinds of different venues, it hurts my eyes :/
    NymlADp.jpg
    edited November 2022
    @jillbg There's a mod to fix that. :smirk: Look up "no lot/venue placement mod." I'd link it, but I'm on my phone in the car traveling home from visiting family for Thanksgiving. :lol:
    But yeah I love it and it's one of those mods I'll never play without. :star:

But yeah @Pary I am loving your colorful underground bowling alley. :love:
    Thanks @emorrill for taking the time to answer. I hope your Thanksgiving was just as rewarding as time spent with your loved ones should be :)
    NymlADp.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top