Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 age bar glitch

recently I've been having this weird issue in game where all of a sudden one of my sims. (and it's normally when they have like 3 days until they age up) will have their aging bar go all the way back to the beginning of the life stage. Which for my young adult sim is like 20 days. Has anyone else had this happen before, or know what is causing it??

Comments

• ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    No. But I did have a kid sim (Nervous Subject) suddenly she joined to teen when his age bar said he was only about 3/4 of the way through the kid stage.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • MantleJackalMantleJackal Posts: 373 Member
    edited November 2022
    Not exactly the same but sometimes when I create a new sim instead of being at the beginning of their life stage, they'll be part of the way through. It was annoying every time it happened so I installed a mod that stops it. Never had the bar revert to the beginning, though. Maybe you're sim is just eternally youthful?
  • DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member
    The mud bath and sauna from the store or from the world, Sunlit Tides, causes your sim to become a day younger with each use. There is also a happiness reward that you could have accidentally picked. I think there is a food as well, Life-fruit. There's a few other things. You could have used any of those things unwittingly.
    I remember you from university, I still have your story.