Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

um, completely forgot how to get showtime shows/simfests to show up? which venues?

i have showtime stage in both a dive bar and a dance club do i need another specific type of venue to get them to work? there are never any simfests or shows going on at either of these places
ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D

Comments

• wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    How long has your game been going? I find it takes a few days before one pops up.
    Of course, when a simfest does occur, you'll probably have the issue of invisible performers :s

The dive bar counts as a coffeehouse gig. The dance club counts as a live show venue gig.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    I usually see Sim Fests at the Showtime Performance Park. I don't look for them though and tend to ignore them. I just place the park, it came with Showtime, and forget about it. I really only use it if I have a sim in a performance career and usually send my sim there to ask the proprietor to enter the career.
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    well i remember you had to have a certain number/type of venues for them to show anywhere, i just cant for hte life of me remember which
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    McTosh wrote: »
    well i remember you had to have a certain number/type of venues for them to show anywhere, i just cant for hte life of me remember which

I only ever see them at the Performance Park and it's the only showtime venue I tend to place. But I do place others sometimes.