Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone know a challenge involving rotating from world to world?

I was thinking of trying something involving living in one world per generation, and restricting which worlds one can travel to from one's current home world. Does anyone know if there's an existing challenge like that?

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited October 2022
    Have you ever tried the Drifter Challenge? I think it might be somewhat similar to what you're looking for. I love it, longest legacy type challenge I've ever played. I haven't played in that save since the gardening bug hit in the Eco Lifestyle pre-patch though. Here's a link to the rules:

The Drifter Challenge

My own challenge, One Month One World One Year involves living in a different world each real world month, but it's not a legacy type challenge. Sims start as a teen and stay a teen for 3 months, YA for 4 months, Adult for 4 months and are an elder for one month. You could adapt it however you like though. :) Perhaps try to do one generation per month, per world and follow the rest of the guidelines for goals? Just a thought...

Happy Simming! <3
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,029 Member
    I tried making my own, similar to this. A sim could move once in their life and only if they married someone from another place. A child stayed in place until they married someone. It worked fine for a couple of generations.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,768 Member
    I think the Globetrotter challenge might possibly be along those lines?
    they/them or she/her
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,831 Member
    Hi @SnowBnuuy thanks for the suggestion!
  • EleriEleri Posts: 545 Member
    I played the Not So Berry challenge that way. Also, my Years of Sim challenge:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1001237/years-of-sim-challenge-rules#latest
    Each generation is based on a different year of content in the sims and they have to live in neighborhoods from that year. So, the first generation has to live in basegame neighborhoods, Gen 2 can live in Windenburg or Magnolia Promenade, Gen 3 lives in San Myshuno, etc.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.