Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What updates do you think the sims 4 will have in store?

2...Next

Comments

• fae_brassfae_brass Posts: 81 Member
    A memory system that effects sims
    Maybe if we get generations they might create memories as a base game update.
  • Dark_BokenshaDark_Bokensha Posts: 38 Member
    A memory system that effects sims
    > @fae_brass said:
    > Maybe if we get generations they might create memories as a base game update.

That would be fun, so far the segments are alright (and they could potentially be used for storytelling if anyone wishes), but full on memories would be really awsome.
  • peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    Free objects - free objects such as chairs for sims to interact with
    While I would love for A.I enhancement to the game and richer personalities, I’m not sure if that is happening.

I would love to be proven wrong, but to do it effectively, a lot would need to be changed.

Traits would need and entire rewrite so they affect sims more than just push them into certain emotions, sims would need to be given more traits to choose from than 3.

Furthermore sims would have to behave differently when in certain emotions rather than just visual flair.

For example.

Angry sims should reject jokes and pranks (unless sims are goofball), and occasionally lash out at other sims or yell when things don’t go their way (e.g. they lose a game, have a disagreeable conversations)

bored sims should potentially end conversations or disengage with boring activities prematurely (getting negative relationship in the process) (not true for things they like).

Sad sims should talk less to others automatically (except maybe to close friends for comfort)

Tense sims should get upset when other prank them which causing them to yell. They also don’t like surprises

Also autonomy and wants would have to be more influenced by both emotions and especially traits so sims around you act more unique

True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    JustinB113 wrote: »

Toddlers are fun if you play parenthood but they can maybe use some alternative gameplay where you’re playing as them and not their parent. Baby, child and elder need some love.

I'm confused. You can't play the toddlers if you have Parenthood?
    I don't have the Parenthood EP, but I can control my toddlers. I rather enjoy them too. I make them play. I make them ask the adults for things. I make them talk nonsense to people. I make them splash in toilets. And when the adults are very negligent, I punish the adults with crying and fits and stuff. Toddlers are fun. They're great at torturing negligent adults.

• katelynrenee93katelynrenee93 Posts: 6 New Member
    Something else - what?
    I'd really like to see more career options; specifically a firefighter career again. I was hoping now that they have the AI firefighters actually in game now, maybe they'll add it as an option later on. :)

BUT... all of those features listed in the Poll would be amazing to see in game lol
  • CybersbeCybersbe Posts: 108 Member
    Something else - what?
    I REALLY hope there are more pack refreshes. I still have hope that the game being free to play will incite refreshing packs to encourage more sales.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    More options to the attraction system such as turn ons and turn offs more in depth
    Romantic interactions on the floor and bed.
  • LiebeslottchenLiebeslottchen Posts: 69 Member
    More free traits
    I'd like more traits. But what I really want are HORSES!!!
  • lunnarilalunnarila Posts: 221 Member
    Richer personalities - new game mechanics that enrich their A.I
    Maybe better functioning family trees and memory system? Zodiac sign?
    Cars? 3d lashes?
  • Bren91Bren91 Posts: 298 Member
    lunnarila wrote: »
    Maybe better functioning family trees and memory system? Zodiac sign?
    Cars? 3d lashes?

I like those ideas that would be awesome
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    More options to the attraction system such as turn ons and turn offs more in depth
    An update to bikes were children can ride them. They've already shown this in a picture at the Sims Summit.
  • lunnarilalunnarila Posts: 221 Member
    I am 100% sure cars are coming, if not this year then maybe 2024