Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited November 2022
    My second update today is the end of school. I did a high school post as my first post for the girls but now they are about to age up. I’m going to keep them as teens for longer but I think it is a good idea to finish school now so they can focus on their money problems and finally get to the realm of magic.

They are all A students and they’re very well liked and get on well at school now.
    DD549-AB1-FF13-431-D-986-D-DA01-C88-E6750.jpg
    320777-F3-C570-45-C1-8-D37-5-B6-E26-AAD739.jpg
    852-D094-A-DDD7-4-BED-97-FA-64416-E16-A76-D.jpg

Summer has been friendly with Sidney all term and they agreed to go to prom. He also came around to the house and they watched a movie together. Summer had a great time at prom and was the prom queen again just like last time.
    70-B0-DBE6-BA96-4-E87-97-E5-899-A7-B41-FBD5.jpg836-B5469-99-BC-49-AB-90-FC-B0279-D80-CBA1.jpg
    8-D66-EECA-AA87-49-A4-8-BA6-65-DFB6-DF1019.jpg
    8-CE7-ACBF-955-D-427-E-B61-B-BC14-CC8-B1-D85.jpg574-D7-DDF-BDDE-4-B60-970-E-24390-D25-AD2-A.jpg

As the girls are going to be graduating as teens sadly they won’t get a graduation ceremony. However I really wanted them to get a graduation so I aged up in another save just to see it. They all had a special moment with the principal who is very proud of them.
    FBB5-F96-F-B0-C3-47-AD-8523-DDF13-C9-EEC43.jpg2-C26-DAA1-A36-E-46-E4-9-ED2-E6950-D889-EE0.jpgD8-FB7259-31-E8-4645-BB48-7-B01-ADD6-A65-D.jpg5-D9-E983-A-5-C99-4-AE5-9-E39-1050629851-BF.jpgEFA456-A1-AC64-4685-81-E9-91-D0-A61-C97-C5.jpg

I really enjoy high school years but this feels like a good place for the girls to move onto new adventures. I love their graduation photos, it’s a shame they won’t keep them but it’s nice to see them and at least they get their diplomas.

As for Summer and Sidney.. oh well.. this is teenage sims.
    42-EEFB1-F-D85-B-4195-A4-D9-6-B6-BB4-E0-A284.jpgC3-DC0-F8-C-3-E60-4-B02-B07-C-47-C72-FCEB024.jpg
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Since I still can't make up my mind about how I want to play my game ( but I am getting there) I have spent the last few days giving premades makeovers and fixing their horrid auto-generated hot/cold weather outfits. I have many thoughts about the makeup most female premades are wearing and none of them are nice.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    Since I still can't make up my mind about how I want to play my game ( but I am getting there) I have spent the last few days giving premades makeovers and fixing their horrid auto-generated hot/cold weather outfits. I have many thoughts about the makeup most female premades are wearing and none of them are nice.

I tend to build. Both are great avenues of therapy.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • LilNerdySimmersLilNerdySimmers Posts: 99 Member
    Kiddos rockin' in "Turning Red" Poses!
    9rZfGMu.jpg
    edited November 2022
    My teen sims took part time jobs now they have finished school. Summer is a life guard, Autumn a shop assistant and Winter works at Starbucks.
    6326005-C-7614-475-C-B3-FA-339-A596-BE20-A.jpg7-C6-BC85-F-EA5-E-44-CC-8239-A8-B8-EC45338-B.jpgFB32-C0-E0-9-BA5-472-B-AC09-FE249601-CA64.jpg

Rosa grew up and is still cute.
    D59-B7076-CED7-4-D14-866-A-3-C6-EE28-C0-A8-E.jpg883-B4-B74-51-F9-4426-A8-CC-F2-B5240-A5068.jpgE8-B57-D7-E-54-E6-492-C-A5-CC-DCB6721-C0662.jpg60-BF2611-43-FF-4-F8-A-B741-558-A2-B4-DD396.jpg2-BDDC67-B-6797-4-FAE-AE3-E-3622383038-B4.jpgA4-E4-F5-C3-952-A-4-B3-D-A4-AF-48-CC5-DE21-B8-E.jpg

They are really broke and need money to improve their house, so I used their first wages to buy seeds and Autumn made a garden for the spring harvest. It took all day but it looks nice.
    69-AC2-FD9-64-CE-4-D65-A588-C088-AF6-F33-E2.jpgB6-B92837-3-FB0-4-E07-BCAB-9887365-AEAAB.jpg
    0-FE27-E51-6-C02-49-BF-84-BD-D6-ECA258-C9-A3.jpg2-F65-FBB6-000-F-4-CFF-936-B-E52-C5-E4-EB715.jpg
    BBDA7-A7-C-4-F3-D-4987-A25-B-1872-BFFBA0-C2.jpg

65-DC1-FED-8-DF5-4-B93-B88-B-61-ABEAA2577-A.jpg

Post edited by JustinB113 on
    I accidentally killed my sim by feeding her raw pufferfish. To the surprise of no one but me, it was still poisonous.
  • BinibiniBinibini Posts: 1,282 Member
    VOlYpDU.png
    "Hey! I made it to Mt. Komorebi and it's absolutely beautiful up here! After I get checked into lodging, I'm gonna test out the ski slopes! Your bestie xx Odette"

Odette has taken her PTO from work and is exploring as much of the world as she can in two weeks! :o It sounds like a feat but she's up for the challenge! First stop -- Mt. Komorebi -- tackling the slopes is on her bucket list! But before doing anything, she takes a moment to send a postcard to her best friend Margo, who sadly had to stay behind and work. :/
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    tap banner for 'such is life' | more projects + cc at facebook.com/jellysimwich
  • Landj0ghurtLandj0ghurt Posts: 8 New Member
    Soooo.. I've been trying to recreate the family tree because in the Sims some were deleted :((. The thing is, I don't have pictures of everyone, though I managed to find more than I thought.

Anyways... Yesterday the father of my Sim I'm playing at the moment died... very unfortunate because I'm missing his picture. I went straight to his apartment after I got the message to collect his urn and bring to the family vault but... wasn't there. I looked nearly on every lot to find that stupid urn but it's nowhere to be found!!!

Oh and I've noticed that I can't contact his ghost (wasn't that possible at some point?)... I hope he comes and haunts us so I have a chance to at last take that picture I need!
  • LilNerdySimmersLilNerdySimmers Posts: 99 Member
    Gaming Time!
    uVGHvSX.png
    Feeling kinda tempted to make Elaena adopt every stray cat she comes across,, because they are so cute.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    I accidentally killed my sim by feeding her raw pufferfish. To the surprise of no one but me, it was still poisonous.

Oh, my. I'm sorry for your loss. I stay away from pufferfish altogether, myself. :open_mouth:

As for what happened in my game, I switched saves to stave off boredom. I had to wait a long night for John to ask Sarah Jane out on a date, which he did early the next morning. He's graduated high school early, his next two younger brothers are still slogging through. My Teen couple have a nice breakfast out, earned a gold medal while they were at it, had their first kiss and then John got too anxious and proposed. I was dismayed to see her turn him down, however gently she did it. She was known to have been a sensible girl and as she pointed out they had only just shared their first kiss and he was moving too quickly. LOL Oh, dear …
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

Oh, my. I'm sorry for your loss. I stay away from pufferfish altogether, myself. :open_mouth:

As for what happened in my game, I switched saves to stave off boredom. I had to wait a long night for John to ask Sarah Jane out on a date, which he did early the next morning. He's graduated high school early, his next two younger brothers are still slogging through. My Teen couple have a nice breakfast out, earned a gold medal while they were at it, had their first kiss and then John got too anxious and proposed. I was dismayed to see her turn him down, however gently she did it. She was known to have been a sensible girl and as she pointed out they had only just shared their first kiss and he was moving too quickly. LOL Oh, dear …

Must've been quite a kiss to make him propose right after.
    As for my sim, I sacrificed a day of gameplay and it's all good now. Any further pufferfish she catches will be sold immediately.
    It's always nice to wake up and discover that all of your flowers - aka your main source of income - have reverted back to dirt once again.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    It's always nice to wake up and discover that all of your flowers - aka your main source of income - have reverted back to dirt once again.

I was just reading that Little Ms Sam has a workaround to fix this if you’re not adverse to mods. @AngeliqueAdelaide
    edited November 2022
    Lindsay Birch survived her first year (two in game weeks, two seasons) and first winter as a homeless teen runaway.

ePw0uN5.png
    vY3hkRA.png
    Sometimes it was difficult

0Cc6dFS.png
    Sometimes a little desperate (cash strapped, nearly froze to death).

But she made it so far
    edited November 2022
    NRowe wrote: »

I was just reading that Little Ms Sam has a workaround to fix this if you’re not adverse to mods. @AngeliqueAdelaide

Just downloaded that mod. Gotta try it next time I play. I kept hoping that the gardening bug will be fixed eventually, but I have officially run out of patience. Winter is ccoming and my sim needs to save up money to survive it.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,869 Member
    @NRowe Go Lindsay! Passing out on the ground is an important rite of passage in the first stages of a challenge :)
    LOL Thanks @mightysprite Lindsay ticked that box about a half dozen times :D
    I have begun but not published a blog for Lindsay's exploits. WIP incoming.
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    I had a Sim decide that she wanted to break up with her boyfriend because she had fallen out of love with him.

She went to the Flea Market on Sunday where she decided to flirt with my main Sim. They saw each other again on Monday night at the Humor and Hijinks Festival where she proceeded to flirt some more. They had become Good Friends by Wednesday.

She invited him to the Romance Festival on Saturday. During the Festival she wanted to ask him to be her boyfriend which I let her do. On Monday morning she woke up with his picture in her wants panel. I assumed she wanted to get engaged. Sadly, I was mistaken. She woke up wanting to break up with her boyfriend because she and fallen out of love.

The thing is that I added this creep to an existing save so I could play one of the new scenarios. She chose my main Sim to hit on and then she wanted to dump him. Her name is Nova Curious. She'll never finish her scenario now because I can't stand her. She's now a homeless townie in my game with no cheated traits or skills and a lot less money. She'll probably get the axe the next time I play this save because I really don't want her in my game.
    My sims made enough money from their garden and part time jobs to get an extension on their starter house.

The looks aren’t important right now as I will change them but I spent yesterday and today getting the floor plan right. I went in the wrong direction for a while but I realised the priority this time was to get them their own rooms and to keep some of the original charm of the house.

The outside changed from this to this.
    A340-E18-E-D9-A8-4-B00-95-F8-07112-D123-A8-D.jpg
    47-FDA7-AB-45-C0-4-DE6-BBBD-EC474-BB8551-B.jpg

The inside went from this to this.
    F629-FDEF-B75-D-49-AF-8-D89-00-C8-F9-AE9-FBF.jpg
    6-D76-E28-A-6-F05-4633-83-C3-F45162134-D27.jpg

I ended with a lot of weird floor plans before I got to this which I’m happy with. Everyone has a nice sized room. I kept my hallway but it is better placed now. And we have a backdoor. Sadly I decided this was not the time to upgrade the bathroom. So we will get another upgrade in future but for now they will focus on decorating their house!

I also got some new things to do. Winter is crafting new furniture for us, and Summer is learning flower arrangement. We have a coffee machine and a dishwasher. Rosa is curious with all the new things.
    142-E284-B-3-AD3-4-A29-80-DE-746-B1042438-D.jpg
    9-E2453-E3-7666-4-E34-9-EB1-FE019-C2-AE1-D4.jpg
    4795-E49-C-F3-C7-4-E7-E-8-EAD-F314-BF365-EFC.jpg
    C4-BD4-DCE-2-DD5-47-ED-B8-D6-6-ED47-EB52-A9-A.jpg

9-BDDE0-BF-8998-48-E0-AB55-FAB4-A76610-C4.jpg

• HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 323 Member
    Recently I took one of my favorite couples from an old save, aged them down to high schoolers, and have been playing them again. They're now up to 6 kids, which is one more than the first go around, but the genders and ages are the same as before. I took them out on a family outing to the Copperdale amusement park in the middle of summer. Two of the triplets started picking at each other almost immediately. Their mom Charlotte put them in timeout; meanwhile dad Quintin took the third triplet on the Ferris wheel since he was the only one not fussing. Toddler wandered off on her own. In a bold power move, Quintin grabbed some ice cream and started nonchalantly eating in front of the pouting kids. Toddler went halfway across the pier on her own, while no one else in the family noticed she was gone. As far as amusement park experiences go, it was way more realistic than I had any right to expect from this game.
    JIXCxKp.png

fTz1VGk.png

9bFBt2p.png

Leftover night is also surprisingly effective with the "Call to Meal" option; when the first thing runs out, they'll grab something else if it's all on the counter.
    sS2ChxV.png

The build isn't mine; it's haledela's Sparrow Point lot.

Quintin's dad also passed away. The funeral was kind of a bust, since everyone kept changing out of their formal black outfits into cold weather gear and ignoring the eulogy. I also ran into one of the most simsiest scenes ever. Relevant details: Charlotte is a celebrity, the deceased was mean, and the funeral fell on Prank Day. Naturally, when Charlotte and Quintin summoned ghost dad in order to confront their fears of death, ghost dad dared his son to streak at the cemetery while Eliza Pancakes fangirled over Charlotte, who also had her hands full chasing away paparazzi.
    PPpxGI9.png
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    This wasn't really a today type of update, but a late night update.
    I was originally playing my Kingdom Hearts games. I own 1 and 2 for the PS2 that I no longer have, and the remix versions for my PS3, which I still have. I own them again for my PS4, along with 3. Never played either versions all the way through, so I am working to fix that.
    Anyway, since I was still on the platform, I decided to update my Sims 4, and then decided to play it for a bit.
    First family I played was my Elsa and Anna that own two of the dogs from my Wolf Link/Kitsune mix. Not much happened, except for Anna grading papers, because I had her take a teaching job. Fixed their thermostat to cold, and had Elsa take one of the dogs for a walk.
    Moved to a different family, and it was my werewolf Anna and Elsa. Both were still in their werewolf form, the two had fought, and broke their relationship, which was was thankfully able to repair. Afterwards, I sent Elsa and Anna in their werewolf forms to different areas. Anna went home, because she wanted to sleep off her rage. So, it was just Elsa travelling to different areas. She met a lot of Sims, who didn't seem to care she was a werewolf. She met Vlad, and since she was respectful to him, instead of fighting her, he just left. Elsa then went to a prank festival where she met up with her werewolf girlfriend Rory. They shared their first kiss, and Elsa asked Rory to be her girlfriend. The two ended up howling, and scaring the other sims, but once they stopped the other sims calmed down.
    Finally, I created a new family based on FF7. I downloaded a Cloud, Aertih, and Tifa from the gallery. I gave the Cloud blue eyes, and changed Aerith and Tifa's hairstyles. I also changed Tifa's eyes from dark brown to reddish-brown. The original creator only had 4-5 packs while making them. For the most part I left them unchanged. I had Cloud and Tifa be husband and wife, but made Cloud the father of Aerith's kids, and Tifa and his kids. I still like messing with the mechanics of the families.
    I had Aerith and Cloud have the first child, the child was a girl that had brown hair and blue eyes, I named her after Aertih's biological mother. The second child was with Tifa and they had a son with blonde hair and reddish brown eyes, who I named after Tifa's father. Third child was with Cloud and Aerith, and they had another daughter I named after Cloud's mother. The fourth child was with Cloud and Tifa again, and they had a son with black hair and blue eyes, who I named Zack. Finally the last child was between Cloud and Tifa, it originally gave them a boy, but I switched it to a girl, and she ended up with black and blue eyes. I named her Freya after another FF character. I moved them into an empty lot, used motherlode a few times, and moved them into a bigger house.
    I plan to make the new save file a cross between FF and KH.
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited November 2022
    JustinB113

574-D7-DDF-BDDE-4-B60-970-E-24390-D25-AD2-A.jpg

EFA456-A1-AC64-4685-81-E9-91-D0-A61-C97-C5.jpg

JustinB113
    Awww, I love how Summer kisses her friend and he looks surprised.
    Love the graduation pictures.
    My Sim, Kevin, attended his graduation in cap & gown, but they didn't call him on stage.

Post edited by mlnov39 on
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited November 2022
    The Kalawai's - High School and Girls and Renewing the Old
    The twins, Gerard and Hudson, are teens now and in high school.
    1s8CIeB.png
    WIx2FJZ.png
    GNFn9IU.png
    ge4HLUM.png
    hafxTKg.png
    They befriended two girls at school and invited them over for Thanksgiving.
    When I checked their names, both are named Elise! :D

aI3GCP8.png
    9thvP1a.png
    LdBakdI.png
    Ivan and Justine went to the park for some fun and to complete some scout badges.
    It was a hot day.

bm1OwDU.png
    QZGySor.png
    Kevin and Abril renewed their vows
    HNVZdQN.png
    edited November 2022

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file