Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,776 Member
    @afai1261 ,
    Thank you for your comments.
    Jon's grunge with Jacob begin long time ago... very simple cause , youl see :P
    I use a mod for first kiss to be autonomuous :) and I have modded many other thing to be auto too :)
    Great update, haha, sorry about your sim, but I had to laugh to Aaron's face with Grimm, and to the fact that there is vampire dying and werebeasts should be actually cheering, but nope, now they are crying :P

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

@Karababy52 ,
    Sherlock is cute :P
    Haha, I had the same thing in my mind what Afai had about that one picture XD
    I love the lightning in outside pictures <3

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    I do too, it's just so pretty and peaceful. Well, as peaceful as it can be with a bustling village behind him anyway. ;) That's what I'm trying to do, but my hands are kind of tied at the moment waiting on the garden. One good thing though, his plants have not reverted to dirt piles since they arrived because of that mod you suggested! Thank you so much for that, it's taken away a lot of my stress and frustration with gardening! I love gardening in this game, so it means a lot to have it working again! <3

Same here, I have no qualms about cheating for any Sim that isn't my challenge Sim and won't affect him as far as aspirations go. :)

Yay! Oh I am loving your daily post pic! Jon has heart eyes for Oona giving her that rose. He looks so anxious to have her like him eh? <3<3

Gah! Bob and Eliza are so dang cute! Still makes me smile whenever I think of their names. hehe Ah, Simfluencer, I don't think any of my Sims have ever had that career. There is so much in the game I still haven't done. I love that though, it never gets old, there's just so much to do!

Love Jon's second outfit and so nice he joined her fishing. Ice cream on the pier eh? Good idea! :) Oh Jon, you should've known that haunted house wouldn't scare Oona, especially after what she said about living with a vampire. hehe Whoa, that ice cream cone is HUGE! Did she get a brain freeze eating it? hehe

Oh man, I love the new selfie poses so much! They're fun and look so romantic in some of them, like that first one.

*GASP* Yes! Yes! YESSSSSS! They kissed! Oh man, I'm so happy for both of them. Jon has never had a girlfriend in all the years I've had him, so he deserves some love, finally! *happy dance* Weeeee! Go Jon and Oona! <3<3

I love the bunnies! They are adorable! The black and white spotted ones remind me of my own bunny, a giant lop, I had as a kid. He had a very unique name, Spot! HAHA! Oh good, I'm glad both you and afai got a laugh out of that like I did. hehe

I wish the indoor lighting was as amazing as the outside lighting at times in this game. It can be so stunning. Although, I have had some great lighting inside, but only during the day when the sun rays peek through windows. :)

@afai1261
    Yay! Hi there Cale! So fun how he stopped over and they took some selfies together! I love those so much. Ah, Evergreen Harbor eh? Well cool, you're right, DSV just doesn't suit Cale at all. I don't actually 'love' that world, but I do adore the gameplay and Conifer Station is probably the prettiest area in my opinion. Although the lot were Bess usually lives is realy nice too. My favorite Sim I've ever played in EH lives on that lot. :) Cale and his family will be very happy living there. So sweet of you to do that, thank you! <3

Yay! Aaron found the cure! Man, Greg is a tough competitor eh? My Sim doing that Lone Wolf aspiration, Ben Barkley, hasn't beat him yet. o.O Good idea taking a break to harvest the Moonpetal Flower, it seemed to help him focus and finally beat Greg! Yay! Great job Aaron on finishing the aspiration! Congrats! <3 The look on Aaron's face though in the first screenshot of the 2nd attempt says it all. He was SO done with it! hehe

HAHA! Conan totally is and Ricky's looking at him like, 'What are you doing Dude? He's taken.' And I imagine Conan said something like, 'Hey, lookings free!' hehe

Yay! He completed the collection! I have to say, I love collecting with my Sims, but the Moonwood collection is my favorite one! It's just so cool!

Hello Cale! Gawd, he always looks so hot in your game! I do love that hairstyle on him too. It just seems to suit him for a shorter style. They BOTH look freakin' hot in those selfies! <3

Cale! Gah! Don't yell at one of your very best friends! He can't help it he's a werewolf and neither can you you're a vampire. Well, that's not exactly true, he elected to stay a vampire to be with Marley, but you get what I'm saying. I hope you had him apologize if you could so there were no bad feelings over it.

Don't you just love how they bow to the leader like that when showing their loyalty or relinguishing their power back to Kristopher? I did when Cale did it. It just looks so honorable.

Glad you don't mind Colt has Hunter's original hairstyle. It's just so dang cute! I love it for Colt. :)

Thanks about trying to speed run the aspiration. It's not going so well, but we'll see what happens tonight when I send him to the Finchwick Fair. I've decided even though he's not at that task yet, it's in Level 4, to win top prize there, if he wins, I'll cheat it once he is at that part. It's only fair to do that since he would've already won, why make him do it again, eh?

hehe Yeah, I've never seen Cale do that either, surprised me. But perhaps you're right about their first time playing chess.

Oh hey, no worries, I totally understand why you didn't pursue Conan's crush on Aaron. It would've caused some unneeded and unwanted drama at this point. It's all good! :)

Here's a link to the mod I use for phone use. It's by Bienchen under the Autonomy Mods tab. It's called nonautonomousphone. With that mod they will never use their phone unless you tell them to use it. I love it!

hehe Not modest at all, are you? But hey, you have a right to brag about that because it's a fact! All your Sims are freakin' gorgeous! <3

Oh yeah, I know which boots you mean, I love those too! They looked great with Cale's everyday in Britechester, I agree!

Yep, it's exactly for those reasons I don't like the Wants & Fears. I didn't mind the Whims and would use them. That is, until they started to get way too repetitive and they stopped updating them. They can be useful and I see what you mean about using them to alleviate boredom. :)

I went ahead and cheated for the cowplant, yep! It was way past the time it should've matured so I think it was okay to do that.

Oh cool! I'll be very interested to read about your findings with the werewolf reverting bug. Thanks again for doing that! <3

Wow! What an absolutely GORGEOUS daily post pic with the Moonpetal plant! Love the colors and how you positioned the sunset behind it. Beautiful!

Aww, I hope Aaron remains friends with Conan and Ricky for the rest of their lives. Those two were such good friends to him during his time together. More like brothers really. :)

Dangit! I still haven't had Cale or CJ do that. They're both still friends of the Moonwood Collective though so perhaps I'll send them there to visit and see if they can do it. Aaron looks so confident posing by the tree, and I love the shot with the full moon! Perfect!

hehe Morgan did not like that bat, at all. I love seeing your other non-challenge Sims when they show up. Special connection with Regan there, of course. :) Hmm, maybe she following Cale there?

Of course one more spar with his soon to be former packmates. Oh no! She didn't have sun resistance? Bummer... :( Well, hopefully Aaron or maybe Hunter can bring her back eventually. If reviving her is your plan anyway. Who was the Sim standing next to Aaron crying over her? Looks familiar maybe, but can't think of why.

Congrats on finishing yet another aspiration, Cure Seeker, of course. Welcome back to the world of normies Aaron! At least for a little while...;)

Yay! The family that fishes together, stays together, right? :) So adorable how Daddy Hunter is mentoring Phoebe. He's a good Dad. Wow! You go Aaron! Angling Ace too? Fantastic. He's on a roll! :) He looks so, so happy to be back with his family. I love happy endings like this. <3

Thanks about the bunny's name, it's his default game name. If Cale becomes friends with him, I'll give him a new name probably. Or maybe not. hehe It is kind of cute. :) I love all the bunny animations and the birds, oh heck I love this pack, everything about it. I'm a country girl and grew up on a farm, so a lot of it mimics parts of my childhood. We had mostly hogs though, but also had cows, chickens, bunnies and horses. Oh and even a fox! It actually dug it's way into the chicken coop! hehe <3

Yes, I do too, it's my favorite of the clothing items they can knit. HAHA! I just couldn't resist! I thought perhaps someone else would get my drift and see what I was seeing for a good laugh. Glad you enjoyed it so much! *snicker*
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    November 9th: Preparing for a trip to Sixam

Today's Accomplishments:
    Nerd Brain - Completed
    - Upgrade or launch rocket 5 times
    - Upgrade or fix 5 items

4M5RL2g.png
    So sorry for yesterday's post. It was my mom's birthday and I didn't have time to post anything but a picture.
    It was a fairly uneventful day for Adam anyways, as I'm focusing on him upgrading the rocket with Kaori. I sent him up a couple times yesterday, and he returned with a small space rock.
    Today I once again was focused on the Nerd Brain aspiration, and I was finally able to complete it! I'm planning on sending Adam and maybe Kaori up to Sixam tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.
    Anyways, I'm kind of tired tonight, so I'm just going to share some pictures.

HEP9h1q.png
    05xhmrn.png
    F11Dn9D.png
    2KyFetq.png
    BE0dgbV.png
    21nWUPv.png
    aDo8itZ.png
    WWhtXEP.png
    edited November 2022
    November - Day 9: "Apple pie without a piece of cheese is like a smooch without a squeeze..."

V9Oh4fz.png

Notes
    zkva0Ui.png
    3:30 a.m. and Cale sits studying a Rocket Science skill book to kill time before he can harvest the garden. He's a vampire and has some reward traits too so about the only need that goes down is thirst. Marley is playing the guitar for something different.

04XtbF8.png
    About 5:30 a.m. Cale zips over to the garden. Although all the oversized crops have finally morphed into one big plant, I doubt any of them will be ready by 3:30 p.m. when the Finchwick Fair starts.

mbEWrTM.png
    Cale used freshly picked perfect apples to bake a pie for the Fair. How can he lose, right? Don't let this screenshot fool you though, he didn't put the pie on the table, I did. Cale thought the coffee table was a better place. On top of a knitting book and yarn. Mmm, apple yarny pie! *rolls eyes*

dbaKQfP.png
    I found Marley sitting out by Colt's doll house. I thought she was playing, but nope, she was waiting for Colt to come play with her. Actually, I realized a couple Sim hours later, she was glitched. She was still sitting there, stuck waiting for her Son who was inside watching TV. I reset her.

0cueMh0.png
    Cale sat next to Colt on the couch who scooched over next to him.
    "Hey Daddy guess what?"
    "What?"
    "You're gonna win first prize, I just know it."
    "I hope I do, but someone else might."
    "Nah, you're the bested baker in the world, nobody can beat you."

aZvkUqS.png
    "Aww, Buddy, thanks, you're so sweet to say that. Doesn't matter if I don't win though, it'll just be fun going there together, right?"
    "Right....but you're gonna win."

Xlo4E5S.png
    Colt continued watching TV while Cale went out to his workshop/potting shed to make a flower arrangement. He missed doing it, it had been awhile since he' tried. However, it turned out to be a pristine masterpiece. He put it up on Plopsy just for fun.

sv25Oeu.png
    Finally it was time to go to the town square for the Fair. They got there a few minutes early just to be sure they were on time. The first thing I noticed was Colt. There is something very wrong here. Why does he have a completely different hair color? Traveling made Colt's hair color change. Why? I can change it back, no biggie, but again...why? It looks good on him, but he had his Dad's hair color. That's not even Marley's hair color, just something random the game thought he should have for some odd reason.

6tyKHRp.png
    Anyway, the family stood in front of the bar chatting and telling each other jokes while they waited for the Fair to begin.

Itpfcit.png
    After everything was ready for the fair, Cale zipped over and chose a place to display his Apple pie. He was the first entrant for either competition. No one else was there yet.

qdQXC9C.png
    During the fair the grocery and gardening stalls have special discounts and sometimes special products. Cale bought a few things. I don't think I've ever seen Kim's cold weather wear. It seems exactly the same as everyday, except for the beanie and pink lipstick.

IgrQM97.png
    Oh and Agatha has a pretty sweater on today instead of her iconic yellow dress. He bought a few things there too. Cale pays full price though since he can afford it. He doesn't need a deal. In case anyone is curious, the original Mrs. Crumplebottom Cale turned and is a YA now, doesn't co-own this stall anymore.

The game generated a new elder Mrs. Crumplebottom. There was also a doppleganger of her and Agatha with different names. I removed the clones, but kept her YA vampire version. I just renamed her Miss Aggie Crumplebottom. I might do something with her next year. We'll see...

vblBohR.png
    The family was standing by Cale's pie when the Mayor, Lavina Chopra, stepped over to inspect Cale's entry. She was the judge for the competition.

LWebbxO.png
    She loved the look of Cale's pie and gave it high praise. She stayed for a few minutes having a chat. I thought Cale would need to introduce himself, but apparently they've already met. I don't recall when, but oh well. They're good friends now.

bybaF1J.png
    They're such good friends, she made him her Fairing Friend and gave him a gift. Aww, sweet!

rsLtjWe.png
    For some reason Colt thought it was the perfect moment to make a mess. Cale of course reprimanded him, but not too harshly, asking him to clean it up. He apologized to Lavina, but she didn't seem too fussed about it, saying Colt reminded her of her Son at that age.

Bl7qsen.png
    Finally other fairgoers began to arrive and submit their entries. Um...this pie sounds disgusting! o.O Why Evan? If I remember correctly though from when I had a Sim who owned a bakery, this particular pie is considered exotic. However, it's only normal quality while Cale's is excellent. Molly Masters also entered the exact same pie as Evan. Just three pies for Lavina to judge.

vs7lUpU.png
    The first to enter an oversized crop was L. with a gigantic aubergine. She looks quite proud of herself. Huh, I didn't know she liked to garden. By the way, all these 'NPC' Sims are wearing situational outfits. No way would L. normally wear anything even remotely close to that cute outfit! Marley actually has it though for her hot weather. Except the hat.

6O8rnPZ.png
    Quite a crowd has gathered by the stereo speaker. Josh and Nik Sr. are showing off their Rumba moves while DJ's daughter makes a mess. I think Evan is leaving to check on his pie or something.

I have to say these aren't the worst situational outfits I've seen, actually I think they're the best. My guys all look pretty good, even if it's not their personal styles at all.

OYAw8jA.png
    Lavina takes another look at Cale's pie while Colt begs his Daddy for toys behind her.
    "Pleeeeaaaase Daddy!"
    "Hmm, well, you did have a great report card, but you made a mess here...I don't know."
    "I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I promise, I cleaned it up too. Pleaaaaassse!"

yDhVYLk.png
    "Alright, how could I say no? Sure Buddy, you can have some new toys."
    "Yay! Yay! Yay! Thank you Daddy, you're the best!"

8jZX59M.png
    "Hhmpff Cowplant Essence? Bahhh, too fancy schmancy. I've never heard of a cowplant. It doesn't look very good either."

I don't know what the Mayor thought of the other pie just like this one, but she did not like this one, not one bit. Sorry Evan.

So much going on in the background. Makes me smile that except for one premade and one baby Mama NPC, all these Sims are 'mine' one way or the other and not game generated.

GbAMuAG.png
    Kim is swooning over Cale. hehe Not rally something unusual but it is funny and I love the pretty sunset.

nDWu2mr.png
    I think the fair goes on for a wee bit too long in my opinion. Oh well, Marley, Molly Masters, the Mayor and Evan are having fun dancing while Cale & Colt count the stars just beginning to appear.

zPNW67g.png
    They heard a notice the Fair would be ending an hour later, which it did. Everything was cleaned up and gone, Cale got his pie back in household inventory, but that's it. No participation ribbon and no results of the competitions. Hopefully he'll have time to try again before the month ends, but if he doesn't? I'm cheating for it. He could've won tonight, probably would've, but he'll never know. It's only fair.

While they were waiting before I realized it was glitched, Cale and Marley shared a kiss which made Colt glare at them like that. hehe Chill out kid, it just means your parents love each other. That's a good thing... <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents

1m-1w-1y-oct17.jpg
    October 17: Confronting Anton!

Special Appearances By: Aaron Winterson & Hunter Mulligan ( @afai1261 )
    The weekend is over and D.J. thinks he is ready to approach Anton. He's not sure how strong of a werewolf Anton is, but with sparring Aaron yesterday and winning, he has a good grasp on what to do.

D.J. follows Anton home once again but stops him before he reaches the front doorway.

"Excuse me, is your name Anton?" D.J. asks.

Anton turns around and looks at D.J.

"Who wants to know?" Anton replies with another question.
    "I just have a couple questions for you." D.J. answers without stating who he is.
    "Yeah?"
    "Do you know the names Phoebe or Hero?"
    "You're weird, man."
    "Please. Have you heard of these two Sims. It's important."
    "I can't say that I have."
    "Phoebe Halliwell. You've never heard of her?"

Anton twitches a little which gets D.J.'s attention.

dj-10-095.jpg

D.J. walks up the stairs and grabs Anton by the arm.

"So, you do know Phoebe." D.J. quickly says to Anton.

Anton jerks his arm back from D.J.'s hold and his eyes turn red with fury. D.J. backs away back down the stairs. Anton bends over holding his head. His clothes begin to rip and brown fur starts to cover his body and claws form from his hands.

dj-10-096.jpg

Seeing Anton start to transform into a werewolf, triggers D.J. to turn into his vampire form.

dj-10-097.jpg

As D.J. rises into the air during transformation, Anton moves in and jumps grabbing D.J. in the air.

dj-10-098.jpg

D.J. and Anton struggle with each other. D.J. eventually is able to throw Anton off him but is well bruised from the fight.

dj-10-099.jpg

Being defeated by a vampire, Anton quickly runs off. Hurting from his wounds, D.J. doesn't follow but watches as the werewolf departs off into the distance.

dj-10-100.jpg

Using his new bat form, D.J. flies back to Forgotten Hollow to Aaron and Hunter's place.

dj-10-101.jpg

Inside, Aaron and Hunter help D.J. bandage himself up.

"I saw his expression when I mentioned Phoebe Halliwell and my instinct was to approach him. I went to grab his arm as he was about to walk inside and that's when he turned." D.J. says. "It freaked me out, which then made me turn as well. By this time, Anton had fully changed and leaped into the air to grab me. We fought for a bit before I was able to push him off me. He then ran away. I was too injured to follow him."

Aaron grabs some gauze with D.J.'s and Anton's blood stains and hands it off to Hunter while D.J. was explaining what happened.

"Too bad you weren't able to get more information. Werewolves usually stand their ground. I am shocked this one ran off." Aaron tells D.J.

dj-10-102.jpg

Hunter excuses himself and makes his way to Moonwood Mill where he could find Scott and his pack.

"D.J. confronted Anton. I guess Anton wasn't too keen with D.J. and his approaches. D.J. got him to change into his werewolf form. The two fought and seems D.J. came out on top!" Hunter exclaims handing off some bloodied gauze to Scott. "As we were bandaging D.J., Aaron was able to get a sample of Anton's blood from their fight. If Anton is the one that killed Phoebe, maybe we could use his blood to figure out a way to stop him."
    Scott looked confused. "Wait. So, both came out from the fight?"
    "Yes. D.J. pushed Anton off him and then Anton ran off."
    "The same werewolf that killed a Sage?"
    "We would assume so."
    "No. I don't believe this is the werewolf that killed the Sage. If he were, he would have done what he could to do the same to D.J."

Scott hands off the gauze to Stiles.

"Here's another project for you. Use this to see what you can find out about this Anton werewolf." Scott requests to Stiles.
    "I'm on it." Stile replies.

dj-10-103.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    Played through the entire oversized crops fair with Cale taking an excellent apple pie made with perfect apples. Got some great screenshots, etc., etc. But then, the end of the fair came, I waited for announcements on who won and... nothing. Not a thing happened! What!? The fair ended, no announcements, no participation ribbon, n-o-t-h-i-n-g! Ugh! I'm so annoyed right now. I kind of rage quit for the night. I'll update this tomorrow. I'm just done with it tonight, done...

Hope y'all had a great day/night anyway. Comments will be tomorrow too, need some Zzzzs... *sigh*
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited April 2023
    August 1
    Upy0qWRd_o.jpg
    This won't be a proper gameplay post, but here are Aaron's new outfits and links to his new custom content if you want to update him :smiley:

1P5kDBZ.png
    JohnnySims - Samuel Hair - hair
    David_Mtv - Facial Hair Style 23 - facial hair
    Tamo - Clubmaster Glasses

He has now aged up to Adult, but I use a default skin that severely reduces the appearance of wrinkles on adult sims, so I gave him the forehead wrinkles to look more his age.
    However, like Cale did, I'm probably going to age Aaron back down to YA when I turn him into a vampire for next month. Since Hunter is a vampire and won't be taking the cure, I'm going to let Aaron also be a vampire for the rest of the challenge because it just makes sense haha

Everyday Outfits (I'm still iffy on #4 though)
    8ROQRbt.png

Athletic and Party
    TN1Cq1x.png

Hot Weather
    mniiODc.png

Cold Weather
    de50faD.png

Hunter remains as a Young Adult, but he also has a new hair, from Jungle Adventure:
    MmdRwLn.png
    His new facial hair is the same one Aaron had in February/March and can be downloaded here :)

His new everyday outfit:
    fBAqqKX.png
    ~~~

Aaron's Skills & Traits:
    FwfnnJU.png
    QwDnzXg.png

NT2afwE.png
    PMNnHrm.png
    ~~~

Oh! And Phoebe and Atticus are now teens, I guess that's also important to mention :tongue:
    0aFt07z.png

Extras:
    So like I said when Cale turned up recently, I moved him along with his family to Evergreen Harbour.
    And, well... you know I can't help myself when it comes to sharing pics of these guys, so... here, have what amounts to basically a whole update dedicated to them. Especially for you @Karababy52 ;)
    wI0migE.png
    Yes, I haven't updated Aster since she was a teen :joy: But I really don't care LOL

d963n12.png
    3QgdCkW.png
    Yes, I changed Leo's hair so it has blue in it. Yes, I forgot to share pics of Andromeda after I gave her a makeover when I first aged her up to toddler. Yes, the dog pooped. :D

<3
    iv2KDMk.png
    in11R4J.png

If there is a rocking chair and a toddler, then the toddler must play on it :D
    p50Mguw.png
    7FafgBT.png

But here's what I really wanted to share... that special thing I mentioned being excited about. Leo (finally) aging up to teen! :smiley:
    xecG8vD.png
    TWhremw.png

5OBGqX2.png
    O.O

Uh.
    iH7m6o8.png

Anyways, quick trip into CAS later and...
    BkWzeiR.png
    lUg5dOd.png
    9IyPIrS.png

Cale took some time to do some yoga lol
    Qbq6xo1.png

When I saw the dollhouse in his interaction queue, I was worried he was going to go smash it, but he was just going to play dolls with Andromeda!
    QnFrqSK.png
    tQ8DNVt.png

Then he put her to bed and read her a bedtime story <3
    AHITGQL.png
    0rxhq91.png
    PNDP67s.png

AoADG3d.png
    "Aren't I a good Daddy?"
    Yes Cale, yes you are!

Post edited by afai1261 on
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited November 2022
    @Karababy52
    Yup, when I saw him at the door I just had to have Aaron take some selfies with him!
    Oh yay, glad you like my decision to have Cale living permanently in EH. I felt that it fitted him best :)

I was so relieved when Aaron finally found the recipe for the cure, felt like it took forever o.O I was also so relieved when he finally beat Greg!
    Yeah that face was so funny :D Aaron made so many great facial expressions in his beast form :joy:

HAHAHA omg yes that's perfect - "Hey, looking's free!" :joy::joy:

Like I said in the update, I've never completed any collections in TS4 before so this was a great moment and the relics collection is fantastic, the lore is just so rich and fun to piece together.
    For the most part, my sims only collect things if they "have to", like most of my scientist sims have more crystals and metals than the majority of my sims, and then I have a few sims with the Collector aspiration. That aspiration is one of the aspirations that I almost never use though.

I agree, that hairstyle is a really good look for him with shorter hair. I would have to say that's one of my favourite Cale makeovers :) (which may have been a factor in my decision to have him live in Evergreen Harbour ;) ) And he IS hot!

Oh dang, I could have only made Cale apologise if I was controlling him, so no. But eh we'll say the yelling "didn't happen" ;)

I do love the bowing! It's a great animation. Werewolves as a pack is just so well put-together! Makes you wonder how they put out MWS in the state that they did... But even then Werewolves has its own share of glitches *cough cough* revert to werewolf lol

Yup, that's fair enough! Cheating for him to win when he's at that level of the aspiration after having already won I mean. Aaron won his first ever karaoke contest but of course he's not at the level of the City Native aspiration where he needs to win, so I think I might cheat it for him too. - LOL ignore that, I have no idea where I got that idea that he needed to win one for the aspiration :joy: I think I was confusing mastering singing skill with winning a contest at GeekCon :D

Oooh thank you so much for that link! Had to pick up a bunch of other mods from there too. Maybe now my sims won't be so annoying when it comes to autonomy :D

Those whims to buy a bee box or a pool! Instant X on those ones :joy:

Oops, I still haven't tested the werewolf reverting thing :sweat_smile: So I don't have any results yet but when I do I'll let you know what I discover :)

Thank you! That one of the moonpetal in the sunset is definitely one of my new favourite screenshots :)
    Glad you liked the shot of Aaron at the tree with the full moon too :3

I'm always happy when I see Morgan, ugh I love her. I just wish I knew who that bat was! Haha, I figured that no-one but me would care if my other sims showed up :D LOL maybe Regan was following Cale :joy:

I was speechless when I saw her there dying, but it did give me a great idea for the transition to San Myshuno (even though I said I wouldn't be writing story). I actually didn't have plans to revive her since she's not really up there in my list of favourite sims and was just a background character, but I suppose making ambrosia can be an additional goal...
    Oh, that sim next to Aaron crying about Morwenna is just another of my vampires (yes, another vampire at the werewolf bar...). He's a celebrity, so he probably showed up in the background of some DSV pics. I think the first time he did was in the first pic under the spoiler from this update where he's giving Aaron a tip, so that may be why he seems familiar.

Hehe, not going to be a normie for much longer... :naughty:;)

At one point I had Aaron mentoring Atticus and Hunter mentoring Phoebe :) Then I decided to let Aaron finish Angling Ace - he had to catch x number of fish with bait, and as soon as he did that he instantly completed it because he'd already completed the final tasks. I think this is the first time I've had a sim complete Angling Ace :D I'm finishing so many aspirations that my sims have never done before in this challenge, it's great!

~~~

Nov 9: Wow, absolutely love how you set up the daily pic! Could be in a magazine ;)

But oh man, that's a real bummer with the fair glitching! What the heck? How awful, I would've rage quit too!

@RememberJoy
    Nov 9: No need to apologise! Happy birthday to your mother :)
    Congrats for completing Nerd Brain! Lovely set of screenshots, and I love that one of Pax holding the snow.

@LegacySims2017
    Oct 17: Ooh, what an intense update! So Anton IS a werewolf! A brown one. Fascinating...
    I wonder what he knows about the whole situation...
    That fight! Poor DJ getting injured but I'm glad he won (and that the sparring against Aaron gave him some pointers on what to do :joy: )
    Ah, good thinking with the blood on the gauze! Can't wait to see what Stiles finds out!
    Post edited by afai1261 on
    @Karababy52 ,
    ouch, I would of rage quitted too! I do love that pic, sun shining inside to that pie and table setup so beautiful way <3
    I'm glad if the gardening now works for you <3
    No ice cream headache from that cone, im happy about that as it annoys me a bit when sims get it every time after ice cream :)

@afai1261 , great first pic!

edited November 2022
    Oona Medicci, day 31
    lhRzJwV.png
    kcvCBSn.png
    vIBfxw3.png
    Nothing more, my time went to correcting some wonkyness Jon had , like he had no brothers, hated over anything Joel.... No idea when all these happened..
    M5gmbQ1.png
    Unrelated to challenge , but now he has 2 brothers again, and is friends with them.

November 10th: To Sixam!

VBoOXUF.png
    Today was the day!

Kaori, after a lot of research, had discovered that the only way to reach Allyson's home planet of Sixam was through a wormhole.

Using her connections as a high level professor, she'd been able to locate a blueprint for a generator that could create such a wormhole. After studying the blueprint for a time, she'd attempted to copy the device using her magic, and had finally managed to conjure up a working model!

Man I'm a lucky guy.

We'd installed the device into our rocket and ran a successful test. Now it was go time.

Donning our space suits, we entered the rocket and punched in the coordinates.

jtNhGdB.png

Here goes nothing!

Our ship launched and immediately disappeared through the wormhole. When we reappeared we were greeted by the sight of a small planet glowing with bioluminescence.

After landing next to a large official looking building, we exited the ship.

HdkUKuw.png

The air was almost eerily still, and there didn't appear to be any signs of intelligent life anywhere.

Ed8pH0T.png

Cautiously entering the building, we climbed a flight a steps and began looking around.

PmuJXhq.png

"Hello!" I called out, my voice sounding muffled in the still air. But there was no response.

o95qXnx.png

We kept exploring and soon stumbled into what appeared to be a lab of some kind.

7YuDlrT.png

How odd. The plant inside the containment pod looked very familiar.

Just then the door on the other side of the room opened and in walked an alien.

c2eR7UQ.png

She studied us for a moment before slowly approaching us.

I was about to explain who we were and why we were there when she placed her fingers on her temples and zapped me telepathically.

AQbXeon.png

At least it felt like a zap. I believe she was only trying to figure out who we were, because as soon as she was finished her expression relaxed.

"Adam Strong!" she saluted. "Welcome! We were not expecting you. Please excuse my mind probe. I had to be sure you meant us no ill intent. I will lead you to our commander now."

ZAe1TDE.png

She strode through the door we'd entered through, and after sharing a quick look of bewilderment, we hurried after her. She lead us up some more steps and through a pair of double doors into what looked like the nerve center of the facility.

m8C20OK.png

After motioning for us to wait, she approached another alien and spoke with her. The alien seemed surprised to see us and jumped up and ran over.

"Adam!" she cried, pulling me into a hug, "What are you doing here!?"

rNe13Lu.png

"Allyson!?" I asked, feeling a little embarrassed for not recognizing her, "We came here to find out if you were OK! We got worried when we never heard back from you."

She pulled back looking a little chagrined.

"I'm sorry I didn't contact you sooner, but I've been tied up in an intergalactic legal battle concerning our mother."

PDAOSdl.png

This took me by surprise so I asked her to explain.

She motioned for us to follow her and lead us back downstairs to a small area filled with tables and chairs.

After settling in she got right into the heart of the matter.

Xf9wCHe.png

"Irene Ionca is being tried for illegal genetic experimentation and theft amongst other things," Allyson began.

Wow, that was one heck of an opening statement!

"After rescuing Mira and Gael I decided something had to be done," she continued, "so I began to poke around. While doing so, I found evidence that linked Irene to the theft of the biological tissues that were used to create what has been termed the 'Mother plant'. The same 'Mother plant' which both of you helped take down in StrangerVille."

SlaLxJc.png

I just sat there for a moment trying to process this new information. It was a lot to take in.

"So why did she send me to destroy it if she was the one who helped create it?" I asked, feeling a little confused.

0fJ2YYj.png

"They lost control of it," Allyson said simply. "My research showed they were actually about to nuke the whole facility after several failed attempts to regain control. My guess is when you showed up, Irene figured she had nothing to lose sending you in. When you were successful in knocking the plant out, you saved both her and the military a lot of time and money."

OmpL34K.png

Well that was unfortunate.

"So they revived the Mother Plant after I thought I'd killed it?" I asked, and she nodded. "But why? What did they hope to gain?"

"The ability to control minds would give the military a tactical advantage," Allyson shrugged. "But do not fret. The facility has now been seized as evidence in Irene's case, and the Mother Plant is scheduled to be returned to it's original home world as soon as the case is decided."

ysjDTxu.png

That was a relief to hear.

"So is she in your custody," I asked, referring to Irene.

"Yes," Allyson nodded curtly. "Her trial will be held soon and I believe we have enough evidence to convict her. If she is found guilty, she will be required to compensate those she has wronged and will be monitored for the remainder of her life. In fact, you, Mira, and Gael may be entitled to some of that compensation."

wG4T5q5.png

My first instinct was to decline, but I hesitated. Kaori and I were both getting up there in years, and a little extra income might be nice after Kaori retired. In fact, with Mira being old enough to move out and Gael not far behind her, they both could probably use the extra help as well.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Kaori mentioning that the kids would be getting home from school soon and asking if we might continue this conversation at another time.

wxejlqm.png

Allyson agreed, stating she'd let us know the results of the trial as soon as it was over. We stood up and exchanged some more hugs before returning to our ship.

cuE0REh.png
    s7ETX9f.png

As we left the small planet of Sixam, my head was swimming with everything I'd just learned. I was glad that Irene would be held accountable for her crimes, but also kind of angry she'd used me the way she had.

If there was anything good that had come out of all of this, it was the amazing siblings I had in Allyson, Mira, and Gael.
    *Updated my November 9th post above! I've been out almost all day running errands and shopping in preparation for our vacation and haven't had a chance to play yet. Therefore, my update I'll post soon will probably be just a daily post pic. I'll get started on comments/replies next. I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    November - Day 10: "All good things come to those who wait..."

g5DsILt.png

Notes

The daily post pic will most likely be the only update for today. <3
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    November 7th Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    Love the cheerleading images. She looks like she was having fun to start. Not so much towards the end. :lol:

@afai1261
    Congrats to Aaron for completing all them wolfie Aspirations. For 2023, my plan is no storytelling. It's going to be the daily image with a caption. Then if I have time, there will be a spoiler with more images and captions. Letting the reader come up with a story in their own head is better anyway. Poor Aaron. The look on his face when Phoebe had that tantrum and ruined their chess game. :lol: At least Aaron is talented. He run on all fours and check his phone at the same time. :joy: Bear Nights always crack me up. I love that image of Simeon disgusted of the bear talking to him.

@RememberJoy
    Poor Kitty. She's like, 'What in the heck are you two doing? Please stop!' as Adam and Kaori are dancing. :joy:

@Karababy52
    It looks as though Cale is standing in the river while fishing. :blush: Looks like a great place for fishing as well.
    Aaron and Hunter have taught D.J. well.

I would think Sulani would be a mini vacation for Cale in my eyes. Enjoy the nice beaches, get a tan, some good R+R. But being a vampire, I suppose being outside in the sun won't be much fun unless he's resistant to it now. Don't remember if he picked up that perk or not.

November 8th Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    I won't be starting much with Dante until next year. But these ones are for you. :blush:

dante-01.jpg
    dante-02.jpg
    dante-03.jpg
    dante-04.jpg
    dante-05.jpg
    dante-06.jpg
    Aww, cute puppy and kitten. :heart: Looks like Oona had a brain freeze with that ice cream...lol! Ooo, first kiss with Jon, huh? Guess they're going to be high school sweethearts now.

@RememberJoy
    Love the daily image. Adam is like, 'Let's woohoo up there again!'

@afai1261
    That is so Cale in the daily image. And Aaron too. Gotta be goofy for a selfie! I'm laughing that Greg decided to have a bite to eat after defeating Aaron the first time. Snack time before round two. Glad to see that the third time was a charm as they say. Yup, Conan is enjoying the Aaron tooshie and Ricky is looking and Conan with a questionable stare. :joy:
    Aaron was a good teacher to D.J. about being a vampire. I think he's prouder of D.J.

@Karababy52
    What a romantic daily image. The cowplant is even enjoying watching Cale and Marley. Cale made a friend with a bunny...aww!! :heart: I'm sure Sherlock will forgive Cale for asking that question and come back. He looked like he enjoyed watching Cale. Wow, I even like that sweater Marley knit. She did awesome on it. Hmm, I wonder by putting Beastie in the inventory, that will prevent it from dying. Testing for science! Ha, ha!

November 9th Comments:

@afai1261
    Of course, Aaron has to do his sexy lean on the tree pose as a werewolf one last time. :grin: The facial expressions the Sims make when another Sim dies always cracks me up. Looks even better on a werewolf. I'm guessing Aaron couldn't convince the Grim to give Morwenna another shot at life? And congrats to Aaron for more completed Aspirations! Yay! :mrgreen:

@RememberJoy
    I enjoyed the screenshots. Debating what snowball to throw. Walking the dog (must have been cold in a t-shirt and shorts, though). The found image was one of my favorites. All work and no play for Adam. But that will come soon when he visits Sixam.

@Karababy52
    Mmm...apple pie. Poor Marley would have been waiting all day for Colt. She was trying to show him, it's more fun to play outside than stay in and watch tv. Didn't work. :lol: Colt's hair got its own tan...ha ha ha ha! Eww, cowplant pie?! :weary: What a bummer that the fair ended without any announcement of who won what? Was L. the only one who submitted for the overgrown plant?
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    @LegacySims2017
    And the plot thickens. So now they know Anton wasn't the one that killed Phoebe, but the question is, who is? Smart thinking on Aaron's part to get a blood sample. I don't know how that will help, but it'll be interesting to see how you do it. Great update!

I thought it looked like that for Cale fishing too! :)

Cale has perfect sun-resistance, he got that perk asap back in FH. He loves nature, the sun, growing things, being outside, no matter the environment as long as there's green, but especially the country, of course. I think he and his family will love living in Sulani. I can see how you'd think that though given he's a vampire. :)

hehe I guess maybe the cowplant did appreciate seeing their romance. :) I'm sure the bunny will be back, definitely. Beastie won't die in household inventory, he'll be in limbo. Now, when I take him back out, he might revert to a baby cowplant again. It's a bit wonky, but oh well. I don't plan to take him out again. ;)

Aha, maybe that's what she was doing! But yeah, didn't work. hehe Hair tan? LOL! Well that's one way to look at it I guess. It was a bummer, big time. :( No, someone entered a pumpkin too. I think that might've been it.

@afai1261
    Oh man, I love Aaron's new look! Good idea giving him the wrinkles on his forehead, at least for now. ;) Hunter looks gorgeous too, as always! I'll update both of them, but probably not until we get back from vacation or so. :) Phoebe and Attitus look fantastic as teens! Both are going to break some hearts! <3

You are so, so sweet! This is fantastic! Thank you so much for updating Cale and his family, they all look so happy. Andromeda and the puppy? Gah, my heart, so cute! Playing in the rocking chair too! I love that animation. <3 Leo! Uh, oh dear. The perils of CC eh? o.O CAS to the rescue! Wow, he is the perfect combo of his parents! Love you gave him heterochromia eyes and of course blue hair and of course he has the pointy ears! Yay! <3 He certainly is cheeky with that selfie. hehe

Yoga eh? Well he certainly looks good doing it! *dreamy sigh* Awww, playing dolls together, so glad he didn't smash it. hehe Wow, they look SO much alike in the screenshot just before he picked her up to read her a bedtime story. Gawd, I love toddlers so much and yes, yes Cale you are a very good Daddy! Thank you again, you made this 'ol lady's night! <3<3

Yup, just like I felt Windenburg fit Aaron and Hunter the best. They still live in that cottage I renovated for them. :) Gah, I know what you mean about the fun faces when they're in werewolf form. I almost wanted to keep Cale as a werewolf just so I could watch his face while in that form. They seem more expressive or something.

Agreed, the Devs knocked one out of the park with the werewolf lore. I love how they tied almost all the occults together by doing it. It's great! Glad you enjoyed that makeover for Cale, I did too! That hairstyle suits him, definitely. Well...I'm biased, but I agree! hehe

I don't think there's been any pack that was released completely bug/glitch free, has there? If so, it had to be one of the first ones. Bugs/glitches just get worse the more packs are released. It just makes sense that would happen. Doesn't make it right, but it's a fact. I wish I didn't need to use Mods to fix things, but I'm glad there is the option. I feel bad for console players though, they don't get that luxury.

So glad you found more mods from Bienchen to use. I have a lot of her's probably more than anyone else in my game. She's great! :)

Both those screenshots are fabulous! <3

Hey I care! I love seeing other Simmers creations, the Sims they love the most or not. It's fascinating how everyone has such different styles they love and use. I'm a people watcher in real life, so it makes sense I'd enjoy seeing all kinds of Sims too, not just mine. :)

Ah, I just thought maybe she was more important since she's gorgeous! But of course all your Sims are gorgeous. hehe Totally up to you if you revive her or not, I was just guessing. hehe Oh yeah, that's why I thought he looked familiar. Thanks!

It's so interesting that a lot of the aspirations you never or rarely complete, my Sims almost always do! hehe I'm so glad it makes you happy to do aspirations you might otherwise never explore. I'm curious, have you found any you like now you thought you wouldn't and never tried?

Thanks about the daily post pic of the pie! The light coming in those windows looked so pretty, I felt I had to take a screenshot there. If I were to do it over though, I'd move the salt/pepper shakers and put a cup of coffee there or something. hehe

Yeah, I'm still extremely annoyed with that. Ah well, nothing I can about it except try again I guess or cheat. Unfortunately... *sigh*

@Ellupelluellu
    Thanks, it was fun setting that up and looking at it from all different angles to get the shot I wanted. I love doing that stuff! <3

Thank you so, so much again! That mod has saved gardening for me and you have no idea how happy that makes me. I can't thank you enough! <3

I rarely have my Sims eat ice cream, but I have seen it. It is annoying, gladly Oona didn't do it!

Aww man, look at those two lovebirds, so sweet walking home together. Love Jon gave her massage. They look so good together. At least I think so anyway. :)<3

Oh no! The game messed up their relationships! Not brothers? What the heck game? Sheesh! So glad you were able to get it fixed. I think of the Hunter boys as the Three Musketeers. hehe Love that shot of Josh teaching Jon how to be a vampire. hehe
    @LegacySims2017 ,
    Thank you for your comments :) Oona did not get ice cream headache, Im so glad of that, as it annoys me sims get it all the time :P
    ooooh! Thank you for showing more Dante! great shots you got there! Are you including lots of parents too in your story?? :P sorry all questions :D

@Karababy52 ,
    Thank you for your comments :) Once again, stunning daily pic <3

My cousin is here for the weekend, so, not much time.

There is also one point in aspiration what needs Oona to throw a party. I refuse. I hate sims4 parties already, and she has no room for it. I hope its okay to @Karababy52 , to skip it? if not I will end this challenge here :) but I refuse trying to have a party where they hardly can turn around :)

I can hold extra party when she is YA , if needed.

Oona Medicci , day 32
    OhkTjsP.png
    Nothing interesting happening.
    CojgEcn.png
    lBKfqsb.png

Both left to school unfollowed.. as I said, I have company and cannot focus well :)

vGx8MjP.png
    Oona was at cheerling practice , so you go to Library, buy vampire books, Jon.
    5XhUhAN.png
    I hope you bought the books...

KXHEqES.png
    Oona got promoted to be part of actual team now, YAY

MzyfOpb.png
    Jon you brought all of them back with you?

T1oc5XR.png

Us2rJuH.png
    Lv10Oih.png
    MtXQRBK.png
    8IC3Vxh.png
    CjwQJld.png

edited November 2022
    November 11th: Exploring Deadgrass Isle

Today's Accomplishments:
    Friend to the Animals
    - Be friend with 5 cats/dogs

WgB9OIf.png
    Kaori and I started the day with a romp in the snow.

wz9BlHL.png

After kissing her goodbye, I was left alone for the day.

3l0ik4C.png

I played with the idea of taking on another freelance gig, but it was just too beautiful a day to spend inside.

After making sure Kitty and Rusty were good, I headed outside to do some more exploring.

r1EfVlk.png

I made my way down to the boardwalk and appreciated the winter vista for a moment.

qp6xL1c.png

That lighthouse was calling my name.

When I noticed a dock nearby, I went down to check it out and found a boat with a sign saying it was available for public use. I looked up at the island across the bay and instantly knew what I was going to explore first.

pjgWnOL.png

I made my across the calm water of the bay and parked the boat at a public landing.

Making my way up the gang-way, I found myself in front of a small park neatly nestled in front of the old-fashioned lighthouse.

sVjz04o.png

I decided to save the lighthouse for last, and struck out in the opposite direction.

The sun glistened beautifully off the snow covered trees, and when I took a deep breath of the chilled air, the sent of pine filled me with both nostalgia and excitement.

tKwMdth.png

Rounding a corner I found myself in front of a small graveyard.

OA8nVU2.png

Huh, what an odd place for such a thing.

QZ99UC9.png

I looked around at the grave-markers and it dawned on me that this must be a pet graveyard. There were even a few newer stones, so it must still be in use too.

9K17rWf.png

After I was done looking around, I returned to the path and continued my exploration.

As I was nearing the lighthouse, I came across a cluster of stray cats and one dog.

kQSFzjN.png

Of course I had to make the rounds and introduce myself.

ctTD3hy.png
    qwsjTLp.png

As I introduced myself to a small tuxedo, the little guy nuzzled my hand and began to purr and I knew I was in trouble.

D51wfh9.png

Our house had room for another cat, right?

I scooped him up and decided the lighthouse would have to wait. I had a new family member to bring home.

IY9FcGL.png

Just as I arrived in front of the house Kaori returned from work. When she saw what I held in my arms she just grinned and shook her head.

gnDDb5r.png

I think that might have been a yes.

I named him Kipper.

edited November 2022
    November - Day 11: "You can be in the storm, but don't let the storm get in you..."

LH1MMQC.png

Notes
    HZneN74.png
    Colt just needs to make 5 different drawings to complete his aspiration. Looks like he's having fun making a 'monster' rabbit. o.O

rVZBTpl.png
    Thunderstorms are predicted today, but so far it's not even raining. Cale harvested and fertilized all the crops that he could and then took care of Celeste and the chickens. I love how happy he looks here.

ezNWhau.png
    Ta Da! Good job Colt, you did it! Congratulations on completing the Artistic Prodigy aspiration. He can now earn adult level skills in violin and piano. I've chosen Whiz Kid for him to do now, but I'm thinking I might age him up to a teen soon. Especially since then the entire family can hibernate as vampires. It'll be two weeks before Cale can enter the Finchwick Fair again.

Today is Sunday and next Saturday is the Llama and wool Fair. Cale has neither. The weekend after that, is the Chicken and eggs fair. He might be able to to win something at that one. If I want to get this done before we leave on vacation Sunday, I could zoom ahead with all of them hibernating. I just don't know if I'll have enough time to play two weeks worth of posts before the right Fair arrives again otherwise. Hmmm...

9HbQlNw.png
    Anyway, Colt decided to take a nap. Cale came back inside and is studying Rocket Science again while Marley writes another song.

wKKmvMf.png
    And then, Chrissy aged up to a black Hen! Yay! First time ever a chick has actually aged up in my game. Cool! :)

ZKejUgH.png
    Jack and Janet wasted no time in uh, trying for another chick. I don't think you should go in the coop right now Chrissy.

*Bawwwk?*

pyqBNKz.png
    I had to send Cale out there to call Chrissy out of the coop so I could see what she looked like and then I noticed he was thirsty. I chose for him to drink a plasma pack which I thought he'd drink right where he stood by the coop. Nope! Where are you going Cale?

UemHQbf.png
    Tsk, he went up to the second floor landing to sit in this chair to have his meal. Why Cale? You like storms and you're waterproof.

l1DlaDx.png
    (I can still get hit by lightening though, right? I didn't want to take any chances.)

Oh, okay, yeah, you're right. Good reason!

If you're thinking the 'other' reason he went up there was because Marley was there, you'd be wrong.

OjNTuEA.png
    Marley was outside receiving a Finchwick Favor from the pub owner, Sara Scott.

pWGiGMC.png
    When I looked in Marley's inventory for something to gift to Sara, I noticed this pouf. It's supposed to be teal & white, but it's poor quality. I actually think it's cool with it's mismatched/wrong colors, patches and a section that looks like the stitches were too loose or something. Josh had a crazy looking poor quality rug last year that I kept too.

ELOsS4z.png
    Marley gifted a handmade legendary quality white rug to Sara who did not like it! What!? Come on man, you gave Marley a serving of Bangers & Mash. Probably delicious, but gone in a few minutes, but the rug is the very best quality and will last a long, long time. How dare she?!

uENVkuF.png
    (I hope she gets hit by lightening on the way home.)

Oh Marley, be careful what you wish for, it just might backfire on you.

inLVUrr.png
    Or someone you love...

ZlRxeaB.png
    Yup, it finally happened, Cale went back outside to fertilize a couple more plants and got hit by lightening. I'm surprised it took this long considering how many times he's been out in numerous thunderstorms here. He doesn't look bothered by it at all other than covered in black soot, despite his cautious attitude earlier.

(I'm not bothered, did you get a look at my pumpkin? It's going to be HUGE!)

cA1zJzu.png
    It does indeed look promising. How long does it take these crops to be perfect though? Seems like forever! o.O

pQDsC0E.png
    Since Cale was supercharged and full of energy anyway, might as well take advantage and do some energized boxing.

hMvoCIr.png
    He took a shower, but will be shooting sparks for a couple hours yet. I hope he can make it back inside without getting hit again. He did.

RG7B1Ls.png
    The entire time I played tonight, something seemed off with Colt. While I was watching him play chess, I realized why. I'd forgotten to change his hair color back to the original. D'oh! There, much better!

That's where I left them for the night.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my November 11th post above! Not sure yet what I'll do tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have time for another update. We still have a few things to do and need to pack for the trip up north though, so I might end up just posting a daily post pic until we return on the 20th. Comments/replies coming up next!

I hope y'all had a fantastic day/night! <3
    @Ellupelluellu
    You're welcome and thank you! :)

No worries about skipping the party for Oona, I understand. I really don't enjoy parties either, especially in small places. Please don't give up, just skip it! No need to hold another party later, but you can if you wish. Your choice! *Hugs*

Aww, how cute is that!? Love the daily pic with Jon giving Bob some love. <3

I'd send them on their own too since you have company for the weekend. Smart! I hope Jon bought them too, looks like he got a bit distracted with Sean and Joel though. Yay for Oona being accepted on the Cheerleading team! Congrats Oona! :) Gawd, look at all of those gorgeous guys! Sean sure grew up well, very well indeed! That color of his shirt suits him. Man I love seeing my boys all together again. They look fabulous!

Eliza is so tiny! So cute! Of course they went fishing together. hehe Oh dear, everyone caught something good except Jon. Awww, it's okay Jon, you'll catch something next time! ;) Great update! <3
    @Karababy52 ,
    thank you for your comments :) oh and thanks, I totally skip that silly party.
    oh and before I forget, very pleasant and fun holiday trip to you! !

Oona Medicci , day 33
    6FadYV1.png
    Okaayyy... I have no idea what accessory game was going to pull here, but certainly not this xd (I have it for Melody's story)
    sY7WQRF.png
    Of course she was late..
    JNnCUE4.png
    Jon: "Hey I like bad girls!"
    TYANh6s.png
    So seemed to like Mike..

6SPIolB.png
    cafeteria crowded.. Ted... you stole her meatballs :(

esj2in6.png
    career happening.. matching auditorium. BUM! other aspiration done!
    AucFvCp.png
    2FLPSzj.png
    XwzRS01.png
    My Milla, hey there..
    r5v5tWb.png

Ho6ZDJL.png
    pYpYlif.png
    Maybe future chef?

October 12th: All things small and beautiful

7VInhTr.png
    Just going to share some more pics today.

The highlights include Adam completing another candle making gig, Mira getting a pet hamster named Bitey (for obvious reasons), and Carol dropping by to announce a second pregnancy!

SYUru4S.png
    PCmGF7b.png
    pD4aBPA.png
    R9cYUsm.png
    eGqq5UY.png
    dBxBE2J.png
    qKGI25m.png
    IU2LPWM.png
    C5orEzz.png
    sm50HUn.png
    November - Day 12: "I'll be back so soon you won't have time to miss me. Look after my heart, I've left it with you.."

IQacylU.png

Notes

Just the daily post pic for today, I've been too busy making final preparations. Officially in vacation mode after this post and comments/replies. We're leaving tomorrow morning and will be back Sunday the 20th, but my next update won't be until the following day. I hope y'all have a great weekend and a wonderful week! See you soon... <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top