Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I confess I don’t like ugly sims

I want to play TS3 sooo badly but sadly and superstitiously what turned me off from the game was the way my sims look.
If I could add the body customization to sims in TS3 I’d be hooked, especially sim faces
Are there any body mods out there to further customize sims?

Comments

• hiddengnomeshiddengnomes Posts: 21 Member
    Sims 3 has customer sliders that let you change sections even further than the EA ones :)
  • misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    Minai wrote: »
    I want to play TS3 sooo badly but sadly and superstitiously what turned me off from the game was the way my sims look.
    If I could add the body customization to sims in TS3 I’d be hooked, especially sim faces
    Are there any body mods out there to further customize sims?

You have to understand how to use the sliders just like in the sims 4, too many times I would rush and make sims in all my sims game and started playing around with the sliders in the sims 3 and sims 4 and my sims start looking better.

In CAS
    Screenshot-245_zpsmcfrc3ei.png

In her House
    Thi%20Shade1_zpsz2njq3th.png

Screenshot-23_zps29baffee.png

Screenshot-150_zpscad0048c.png

Screenshot-72_zps8531ff1e.png

new.png
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    It took me a long time to get used to it, but the gameplay makes me forget about how they look. I have about one Sim that I actually think is pretty in my entire saved library. That being said, even if 3 has the ugliest Sims in my opinion, they are well worth it with the personality system.
  • pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    At first, I wasn't very fond of how Sims 3 sims looked. I just use a default replacement skin and eyes and they look a lot better! Then you just have to be patient and take your time creating your sims and they can be very good looking!
    Screenshot-10962.jpg
    Screenshot-11127-1.jpg
    Screenshot-14583.jpg
    These are just a few of my sims that were created in CAS, as opposed to being born in game. As long as you know how to use the sliders, you don't have to download any custom sliders to get your desired results!
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,346 Member
    I rarely use the sliders and I like my Sims just fine. I just hit the random button a bunch of times until a Sim gets my attention. I may adjust the weight, hair style, hair color, skin tone, etc on the basic tab to modify things I don't like, but that's about it. I really like my Sims to be ordinary. The world is not 98% perfect and beautiful and I want my Sim population to reflect that.
  • chonlaphatchonlaphat Posts: 16 New Member
    i know right haaa
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    Not everyone can be a beauty. 😝
    wgW58lz.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • EleriEleri Posts: 534 Member
    Honestly, I feel like most of the sims in these screenshots look creepy. It's just something about the Sims 3 texture, not just the face shape. I abandoned Sims 3 after trying to get into the base game for a while and one of the two major reasons was the fact that even "good looking" Sims 3 sims make my skin crawl.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.