Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do we know what mods will be included?

Bren91Bren91 Posts: 298 Member
edited November 2022 in General Mods Discussion
I’ve never used mods with the sims 4. I’ve wanted to try some, but back in the sims 2 era, I used a few and at the time I think it put viruses on my computer and messed up the game so I haven’t used them since. Back in the day I used sites that claimed they were safe that I’ve seen today so I don’t know if I trust those mod sites for the sims.

But hearing that the sims 4 is partnering with a business that will work with the sims 4 itself gives me a little more comfort to try it out. I heard that anyone who is a modder can be welcome to try and get there’s approved. But do we have any ideas of any mods that will be? I heard the 14th of November is when it starts, but that’s next Tuesday and I was hoping to try a mid out this weekend.
The mods I’d really like to try are ones that make making a sims movie easier. and custom clothes and looks for the sims. But I am also interested in mods that add more drama and personality to the sims. So I just wanted to know if anyone knew any like those that were for sure going to be accepted by the partnering mod host with the sims 4? Is it called Curse Fog or something like that?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments