Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @LegacySims2017
    I know right!? hehe I love that hairstyle so he'll probably keep it for his entire life. I've never seen anyone be scared about a vampire, they're usually angry or disgusted for some reason and get the red negatives for them or a thought bubble with the vampire's picture and a red x through it. Definitely think everyone, or most everyone should be scared of them, just like werewolves.

Yes, yes and yes! I would love more interactions for them and definitely want bikes/tricycles for them. There was a concept art image for one of the next EPs that showed a child/toddler on a bike, so perhaps we'll get some for them next year. It looks promising anyway.

Exaclty, yes! They already have a TV in the other living room anyway, I didn't think they needed another one. It is just a cozy place to relax and unwind with family and friends or warm yourself by the fire as you read a book or knit. I love that room. It's probably my favorite next to their bedroom. :)

Thank you for saying that, made me smile. :) Sounds like a fantastic plan for your try at the challenge next year! IF I were to do it again myself, I'd be doing something similar. Just a daily post pic with a short summary. I'll set the thread up in December before the end of the month. I don't have very many premades either, just the ones I deem 'important' in the custom template I used for this challenge save. Very cool hairstyle that guy has from the show. I've never watched it so have no idea what it's about. I love the idea of using the child of Lucifer and Chloe. I bet Ellu will be intrigued to find out what you're doing since she loves the show Lucifer.

Nope, the hen chick didn't get a J name because their names are from a very famous television trio from the 70s/80s. Ever heard of Three's Company? Yep, Cale is very happy living in the country, I think it's where he belongs. :)

Yes, the fireplace is also perfect for my couple to just hang out together while knitting. I am so, so glad the plants aren't reverting to dirt piles. At least not yet! o.O *knock on wood* Cale is very content. I'm enjoying writing him happy and loving his undead life. :)

DJ looks great, I love that sweater! Great job DJ working hard on your vampire skills, you'll get there dear! :)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @Ellupelluellu + @Karababy52
    Here's a sneak peek. I'll be using Dante as my next Challenge Sim. I really like how he turned out.

I brought Lucifer and Chloe into the game. Used MC Command Center (MCCC) to force a pregnancy on Chloe and had Lucifer as the counterpart when asked by MCCC. I aged up Dante to a toddler, then child, finally a teenager. I brought the household into CAS at that point. The game did an amazing job. Dante looks more like daddy than mommy.

Because I knew I was going to give Dante new hairstyle and clothes, I removed those from him. I also wanted to see exactly what was from Lucifer and what was from Chloe. I zoomed in on the face. The game gave Dante Lucifer's skintone and a bit of his facial features like eyes and lips. However, the game gave Dante Chloe's eye color and many of the facial bone structures also comes from Chloe. So, he does have a mixture of both. But like I mentioned earlier, mostly he has his dad's looks.

I then popped in a hairstyle and facial hair. When I start the Challenge with Dante, he'll have some accessories added.

morningstar.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,868 Member
    @LegacySims2017 ,
    Thank you for the comments :) Yes , Jon had a reason to go there at first place , but im pretty sure he wont be going again soon. But he will eventually.

haha, well yes that makeup was not bad, like Karababy also said, at least oonas color xd its just so silly to go to sleep at full makeup xd

Re , Dante: Dante looks great!
    Very curious to see closer pics , have to wait till next year, I assume? :)

Im bad at waiting :D

@Karababy52 ,
    Very funny update, well written <3 Even so you said you lost parts of it. Haha , I totally can feel you Cale with that movie :P

Oh oh, all the sudden everyone wants to play :D Hilarious how bad he is at losing :D

Jack! Shame on you! That joke was fun :D

Ooooo, congrats for another baby :P <3

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    November 5th Comments:

@Karababy52
    Ha, ha. It looks like Colt is writing on her laptop as well. Hope he didn't break it. Toddlers and Children definitely do not like thunderstorms. Glad the videogaming kinda took Colt's mind off from it. And poor Cale throwing a fit when losing. At least it turned Marley on. Poor Jack was more hungry than wanting to be humored. Another nooboo on its way. "You go, Cale!" :grin:

@RememberJoy
    Woohoo in space! Ha, ha! I bet that was 'out of this world' for Adam and Kaori! :joy:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    November 6th: Harvestfest

mPQqdZF.png
    Adam had a nice Harvestfest with his family, including Arielle who has now aged up. Just going to share some pictures as I'm not feeling up to writing a story right now.

zY3Tu3C.png
    B6vk8hh.png
    w0vJMH0.png
    a7lkdYb.png
    R9XMF9d.png
    p3sc8CT.png
    myOQcc7.png
    BTKfNHQ.png
    Y1NLeWs.png
    sBj5Yyr.png
    6tVPdLQ.png
    nLol9SF.png
    EeQNONm.png
    mXv1b0O.png
    waL6zix.png
    b6BojMQ.png
    Y0W8GY8.png
    YuQGuDp.png
    GyZYq3n.png
    November - Day 6: "Getting to know you, getting to know all about you..."

5eZH3R4.png

Notes

No story mode this time. Cale's been working on the aspiration, meeting his neighbors, befriending the wildlife, his animals and finding all kinds of interesting mushrooms. The Daily Post Pic shows him taking a break in a lovely spot by some waterfalls to knit himself a sweater. It seems he's really enjoying the quiet life in the country. Hopefully, story mode will return for tomorrow's update, I just had a very long, busy but enjoyable day visiting our Grandkids and celebrating with our Son who harvested a nice buck early this morning. Comments/replies coming up next, I hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    Oh cool! Great job styling Dante, he looks great! I agree, he's a fantastic combo of his parents. Excited to see your gameplay with him next year! :)

It does look like that! I hope he realized what he was doing and cleaned off Mom's laptop after he was finished. I don't understand our Sims' logic sometimes. Tonight when I played, Cale had to make 5 animal treats. Each and every one he made, he did it on top of the dishrack instead of using an empty counter. Ugh! At least he got it done I suppose. hehe

Cale's temper really gets the best of him sometimes. hehe I'm glad playing some games helped Colt forget about being terrified for a little while. I have no idea why Marley got so flirty over Cale acting like a spoiled brat. *rolls eyes* No wonder some guys think women are a mystery, they/we are. hehe

Nope, no nooboo on the way. At least not yet. Marley was pregnant, twice! But both times as I explained, she ended up not being pregnant. I haven't decided whether or not it's a good idea to have them try again. Maybe...

@Ellupelluellu
    Thank you, so sweet of you to say that! I didn't just lose parts of it, I lost the whole play session! o.O Every screenshot I posted didn't actually happen. I mean, it did, but I lost it all when the power went out. Dangit!

Poor Cale, he had other ideas on how to spend their night instead of watching a rerun of a boring movie they'd seen a billion times. hehe Marley was right though, it just wasn't a good time to be fooling around with a child awake in the house.

Cale cracks me up! His hot-headed competitive spirit got the best of him. I couldn't believe how much of a fit he threw when he lost.

I thought that joke was really cute too! But poor Jack was too hungry to appreciate it. Oh well...

Um, well, see, Marley's not pregant anymore, I lost all that gameplay. I'm undecided whether or not to have them try again. I probably will, but I don't know. We'll see! :)
    edited November 2022

Oona Medicci, day 29
    YjvdCX0.png
    Cheerleading and some bunny business.
    iJV0CK4.png
    YjvdCX0.png
    she is going on great!

BYW9KmE.png
    M4cZ54x.png
    ...and not so great..

Tfpo8H4.png
    She also has secong outfit... texting all the time to social bunny.

AHKsmA6.png
    Mandatory tea ith flirty old man.. okay being honest the dude did flirt with his wife there, but as teen its ewww to Oona..

iKWH5BB.png
    also lets make some outfits...
    uuVGjow.png
    .... "HOW DARE YOU WATCHER!!! I HAD NO MONEY!! SO EMBARRASSING!!"

uuups... sorryy...

Post edited by Ellupelluellu on

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited April 2023
    July 20 - 27
    uZAAUkYa_o.jpg
    It was an absolute mission but I FINALLY finished up with Aaron's time in Moonwood Mill a couple of days ago, and moved him to San Myshuno, as well as aging him up to Adult.
    Aaron defeated Kristopher in an honourable brawl to become Alpha, and thus finished the Emissary of the Collective aspiration, and immediately switched to the Cure Seeker aspiration. However, I didn't want to say goodbye to werewolves so quickly, and so had Aaron ALSO complete the Lone Wolf aspiration (which actually only took about a single hour of real life time lol since he'd already leveled up to Apex and it was easy to grind for the other tasks). He defeated Greg on his third attempt (which took place immediately after his second attempt), and then with the Cure Seeker aspiration it was just a matter of waiting for the full moon to harvest the Moonpetals, make the cure, and take it after he learned the recipe. Screenshots of that will be in future updates though.

I have many screenshots to get through, but as I've decided that the rest of this month (and possibly the rest of this challenge entirely) will be without a plot or writing of any kind (other than my own commentary which isn't story-based), I'll just be posting some highlights and personal favourites. Writing a story was very fun for me but also very exhausting and, honestly, sometimes stressful so stepping away from that aspect of posting for this challenge is best for me right now (and for the foreseeable future).

So, on with the show! It's long again, I'm sorry :sweat_smile:
    ---

I swear Phoebe has a hidden hot-headed trait, because she lost this chess game against Aaron and got so mad, she flung the pieces across the board!
    H93abEV.png
    4vyc9MA.png
    cqaMWoR.png

I mean, if her mood when she showed up at the library in this update wasn't proof of that enough :joy:

I also (finally) had Aaron go to the bunker underneath Grimtooth's, and I had him work out for a bit before I sat him down with Greg's diary and made him read it for hours.
    wArZYdZ.png
    2uOqBpm.png

:joy: This poor man LOL, being forced to READ!
    gfB54iU.png
    v5bKEsv.png

Above ground, I spotted Hunter's mother Elle at the bar (seriously, WHY???? I'm always happy to see her of course, but this does not fit with my lore at all :D I had to take pictures though, since one of her other children was also there)
    2YbVX5z.png
    This is her daughter with Vlad, Helena.
    dLTfQhI.png
    FYIkZR5.png
    Helena does not look impressed.

Oh, scratch that, make it TWO of Elle's other children! Helena's brother, Alvaro!
    Uy0K1Oi.png
    iZld0Uy.png
    fxuyQRF.png
    (lol in the background of this one, there's another of Vlad's kids :joy: That one isn't Elle's though)

Aaron went into a rampage in the bunker.
    G07BdcE.png

While he was rampaging, however, I noticed a werewolf approaching the bunker door...
    c9aAHGF.png
    hI4cgek.png

While Conan watched, Aaron was able to regain control!
    ditUzOs.png
    ptWkmHx.png

Honestly this just makes me think Conan has a crush on Aaron even more :joy:
    KVhuOvB.png
    YxxQMvz.png

Conan left, and Aaron kept reading the diary but still hadn't discovered the cure. Rory came into the bunker, so Aaron finally got to meet her.
    yRn4899.png
    HULIveb.png
    CvmpA5S.png

I got Aaron the super-speed werewolf perk (I haven't updated my game in a while, so I still have the bug where sims walk instead of running to their destinations - I'm not updating until they fix the 'sims being overly aggressive' bug) and... I just... *sigh*
    Cg8qU7g.png
    WF3AuUO.png
    Literally the absolute dumbest thing they have ever added to this game. The phone thing just makes me so unreasonably mad lol

Back at the bar, another familiar vampire showed up! Hunter's father, Lonnie! :smiley:
    nTyUIoy.png
    N9QttVK.png

And Hunter's brother, Jabari, came too.
    SW19QNP.png

It was also Bear Night :D:D:D
    gIWANlc.png
    msRMPkA.png
    (also yes that is Simeon, I changed his look up slightly from when we last saw him in March)

~~~
    And finally...
    oiWMgQ8.png
    02hsecs.png
    x91fW1j.png
    8QF2B9S.png
    rUo9KIy.png
    zDvxlCm.png
    5JCHKT7.png
    84GGigM.png
    4V68OV4.png

Post edited by afai1261 on

@afai1261 ,
    great update :) LOL at that you make him read pic :D he looks so annoyingly helpless xd

About that agressive bug, only reason im not updated either, tho, that is supposed to happen only with people who dont have snowy escape, but I know it had happened to few with SE installed too.. so I keep waiting.

I use mod to nuke that phone usage.. ugh. its horrible.

Congrats on finishing werebeast aspirations! YAY!

@Karababy52 ,
    oh I apologise, I missunderstood , well Cale sure has kids enough already, easier for you if no more :P
    Lovely first pic :P Not so sure if knitting fits to his character tho :P (no offence Cale, you just dont feel like knitter to me xd ) LOL

edited November 2022
    so it's past* 1am because I spent ages agonising over the length of my update above (and getting distracted lol), so I am far too exhausted to do comments, but I do have a reply for @Karababy52 :3
    Indeed the house I chose for them in Moonwood Mill looked lovely, but it turned out to be an absolute pain to play in since most of the rooms were tiny and gallery builders have this obsession with clutter (guess who's definitely not getting that everyday clutter kit :joy: ), so I was actually glad when I finally moved them out of there. I'm claustrophobic so I kinda hated it lol

Ugh that want to try for baby is so freaking ridiculous, I am SO glad I have a mod to reroll wants at any time. It even shows up in vanilla games for same-sex couples! Like I have MCCC set so that my same-sex couples can try for baby if they want to, but in a game without mods??? It's a pretty dumb design decision if you ask me haha.
    I know others have just turned wants off but my gameplay before they introduced wants and fears was very much whim-based, and I kinda don't want to get rid of them. Hunter rolled the want to try for baby yet AGAIN when I last played. And then he got a fear of unfulfilled dreams so serves him right LOL

I'm so glad they added those new selfie poses, the old ones were getting really boring haha.

Yup, Phoebe has a fear of the dark now lol, which is great when her dad is a werewolf, her other dad is a vampire and her brother is also a vampire...

Way back in StrangerVille Hunter fished up at least 6 cowplant berries, so they have a lot of back-ups for if Phil II dies on us as well :joy: (wait actually I think it was even more than that but I sold half of them)
    Though I'm not entirely sure when the original Phil died, because I only realised he was dead after I had moved Aaron in with Ricky and Conan, and I was back in DSV with Hunter to get story shots that never made it into any posts (apart from the one at the end of July 5). So he probably died when I was grinding for Aaron to finish the celebrity aspiration and I never noticed.

It's kinda funny, after Aaron actually became Alpha he started losing all of his spars :joy:

Entire vampire family reunions have happened at Grimtooth's now HAHA
    Definitely makes no sense at all but it was fun to see them all there :D

I turned autonomy off completely to get those shots, but apparently running away from rampaging werewolves trumps that *rolls eyes* But eventually I did get them, obviously. Was much more annoying than it needed to be!

I believe that sims reverting to werewolf is linked to NOT having the Lunar Link trait, which is the reward for completing the Cure Seeker aspiration and what allows Cale (and now Aaron, since he's completed it in my game too) to howl. So I think howling has everything to do with it ;)
    CJ was initially unable to after he was cured because he never completed that aspiration and does not have the Lunar Link trait. I think that the game sees sims who have taken the cure but NOT finished that aspiration as having not been properly 'cured' of being a werewolf - I'd test it myself but it would take a lot of set-up, what with the sim having to learn the recipe in the first place and collect all the ingredients to make it. Although I could create a copy of my OMOWOY save, have Aaron make a new cure and then cure one of my game generated random werewolves, turn that 'cured' werewolf into a spellcaster and see what happens. Though I'm not sure how long it'd be before the werewolf-turned-spellcaster sim reverted.
    Okay I'm definitely going to try this now, for science! I also need to check the reports on AHQ to see if that's the case with them too.
    OR... I could be totally wrong but it seems pretty sound to me.
    Sim with Lunar Link trait and took cure (like Cale) = didn't revert -> Also Aaron hasn't reverted.
    Sim without Lunar Link trait and took cure (CJ) = did revert.
    Sounds reasonable enough lol

Well Ricky looks fabulous no matter what I put him in ;)

I've actually changed Hunter's hairstyle now for San Myshuno and beyond, so of course I (and Hunter) don't mind that you used it for Colt!
    I kinda think Hunter's new hair is hotter lol (but it's not the hair from RoM that I said I was going to give him way back when he attended Cale and Sandy's party, it's from Jungle Adventure)
    4fZ0ig2.png
    DYu9qys.png
    edited November 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents

1m-1w-1y-oct16.jpg
    October 16: Sparring!

Special Appearance By: Aaron Winterson ( @afai1261 )
    dj-10-085.jpg
    dj-10-086.jpg
    dj-10-087.jpg
    dj-10-088.jpg
    dj-10-089.jpg
    dj-10-090.jpg
    dj-10-091.jpg
    dj-10-092.jpg
    dj-10-093.jpg
    dj-10-094a.jpg

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. D.J. maxed out his vampire lore. Now working on getting his vampire rank up.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    November 6th Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    Did you want more close-up shots of Dante? I can show you some. :blush:

@RememberJoy
    I love the daily image of the family sitting around the table together. Fits the holiday for sure. Good to see they pleased the harvestfest gnomes. And Kitty! :joy: She's like, "That turkey is mine!"

@Karababy52
    Not sure what you have planned for December. Sulani? Not sure if Cale will want to leave the countryside! :lol:
    Ha, ha. I think the preview made Ellu want to see more of Dante. :wink:

Yeah, Sims logic is to do stuff in areas not meant for the task at hand. My favorite is when I had a Sim clean up the kitchen table of dirty dishes. Just about four steps away was the kitchen sink. But no, they had to take it all upstairs to the bathroom sink. :joy: The kitchen sink wasn't even dirty or have anything around it to prevent washing dishes from happening. Hopefully Cale's hot-headed trait remains hidden amongst his other traits like it has in the past. He's more fun when he's happy. Oh, darn. I must have read over or something that it was part of your non-save when Marley got pregnant. What a bummer. Oh, well. There's still plenty of time if you...or Cale and Marley...decide to have another nooboo with the two.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    October 7th: Celebrating Mira's first week of classes

Today's Accomplishment:

Friend to the animals
    - Be friendly with animals 12 times

bpWsi9v.png
    Today was a fairly simple day.

After everyone had left for work and school, I took on a kombucha gig and got to work making three batches of herbal kombucha for a guy who seemed to have a love-hate relationship with the stuff.

RRR1YYG.png
    Wip2R1w.png

While I waited for each batch to finish, I spent some time playing with Rusty and Kitty.

R8y3gAN.png
    qpwh7zq.png

When Kaori returned home, we spent some time dancing as we were both in need of a little fun.

gz4KNHS.png

I don't think Kitty appreciated it though.

HwNi1sb.png

Gael came home in a mood, so I suggested he take Rusty out for a run.

7N3CrAV.png

That always seems to cheer him up.

FR7mLuJ.png

When I went to pick up my last batch of kombucha, I found Pax tinkering away on his chemistry lab.

v4DXwci.png

When I asked if he was concocting his own health drink, he grinned and said he was making a potion that would make people happy.

What an amazing little guy.

After dinner, Mira reported that she'd received a B for her first week of classes, so of course we had to go out and celebrate.

We decided to check out a small bar in town named the Salty Paws Saloon.

CtWrRnd.png

It was a nice little rustic place located on the pier, and after we found some seats, I ordered us a round of drinks.

ji2HfsV.png

We spent the rest of the evening chatting pleasantly as Mira filled us in on how school was going, what classes she had next, how she'd reconnected with her old mermaid friend Nalani, and that she was starting to develop some feelings for her.

This took us a little by surprise, but we agreed we would take a vacation to Sulani sometime after Winterfest so they could spend some more time together.

s0dDWUa.png

It was starting to get late, and Kaori and I wanted to take the rocket out on another test flight the next day, so we finished our drinks and walked home.

November - Day 7: "A reel expert can tackle anything..."

is82PUH.png

Notes

No story mode for this update. Cale is still grinding away at the aspiration. He's on the last task for Level 3, 'Harvest 1 perfect quality oversized crop' at the moment. We're leaving this upcoming Sunday for a week long vacation with our Son and his family. We have a lot to accomplish in preparation so I don't have as much time to play. Plus, there won't be much time left in the month once we return. I'd probably be okay and able to finish the aspiration, but just to be sure, I want to get it done before we leave. I hope y'all understand. :)

Comments/replies coming up next! I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @Ellupelluellu
    Absolutely love your daily pic! Perfect timing my dear! <3 The splits pic is great too! Go Oona! Bummer about the falls, but she'll be okay. Oh I love her new outfit, especially that hairstyle. You always find such good ones for your Sims. :) Opps! Oh man, that look on her face. She is not happy with you. hehe Oh well, I'm sure she got over it quickly.

No worries, I guess I need to be more clear with such things since Legacy thought the same thing. hehe Sorry guys! You're right though, he has enough kids. Still...I love toddlers. hehe We shall see... No, knitting really doesn't fit his character, but oh well. He's running out of aspirations to do that aren't official though to do after the main ones are accomplished. I meant for only Marley to knit, but oh well.

@afai1261
    Wow, you've been busy! Congrats on finishing all those aspirations with Aaron! Quite an accomplishment. I'm impressed! <3 I totally understand about just doing the daily pic with a synopsis, or just posting a few pics and telling what happened rather than trying to weave a story. I'm in that mode now myself trying to prepare for a vacation next week. :)

Ugh! Hot headed Sims are so weird sometimes! Cale did the exact same thing as Phoebe recently. She must have a secret hot headed trait, yep!

Fun down under the bar eh? I think I had Cale go exactly once, but at least he went. Lots of stuff down there. JT did a great job building it eh? :) Hi Elle! Nice to see you dear, now go home! hehe Aww, man, poor Conan. Yep, I knew it! He's crushing on Aaron.

Aaron doesn't look too happy you made him read for so long. hehe Hope he has some aspirin at home for that headache. o.O Rory has such a cute werewolf look, yet ironically it's still fierce looking as well. Gah! That phone! I'm so glad I got a mod for that. Cale thankfully never had to suffer that indignity.

Hi Lonnie you gorgeous vamp you! I see good looks runs in the family since his Brother is gorgeous too! Woo! Gawd, your Sims are all so beautiful! *shivers* Bear night... *gulp* Creepy things be gone! hehe

Yay! Congrats! Kristopher is no push over so that's quite an accomplishment! Did he give the leadership back to him?

Ah, okay, I understand about small rooms. Some people just don't like that cozy feeling. I love smaller houses though myself and...clutter. o.O Not a lot though, you're right some Simmers go a bit overboard with it. I will defintely be getting the clutter kit. We need more in my opinion! hehe Sorry...

Oh man, ugh. I didn't mind the whims though I didn't use them much. If the Wants/Fears weren't glitched so much I might leave them alone. But as it is, I turn them off every time they turn themselves back on. I'm so looking forward to when the Devs fix that toggle and give them an overhaul.

I'm having a problem with Cale's cowplant, it won't mature! o.O It should've a long time ago, but it's still a baby plant in Celeste's area. If it doesn't grow up soon, I'll just cheat to finish it for Cale. Not his fault it's glitched.

It's for reasons like this I don't like to have full autonomy on. I only do when absolutely necessary, for instance when there's a big household to play. And just for fun now and then. hehe

Hmm, you might be on to something there about the Cure Seeker trait and Lunar Link. You're right, CJ did not complete it and doesn't have that trait. Cale just made a drink for CJ when he made one for himself. It's all good now though, I cheated to get rid of his werewolf trait and buffs. So far so good! I don't think you're wrong. Do you really want to go through all that just to find out? More power to you if you do. Sometimes curiosity wins out over stuff even if we don't have time for it. :)

Oh cool! I love that hairstyle! It's one of just a very few short styles that I do like in this game. I agree, he looks fabulous with it! But hey, in my opinion, he could be bald for all I care and STILL be hot! ;)

@LegacySims2017
    DJ and Aaron sparring looks sooo fierce! Congrats to DJ for winning the spar! Looks like he's doing great!

Yep, Sulani is the end world for Cale and his family. He'll be okay not living in the country for awhile, he's so wealthy, he could technically have homes in both worlds, so then he can go back to stay whenever he's missing the farm. Probably have 'someone' stay behind and take care of it for them. ;)

Gah, I know! Silly Sims and their routing issues. I just roll my eyes most times when they do stuff like that. But sometimes it gets to me. Well see, that's the thing, he didn't even have an active angry buff because of the trait, he just did it for seemingly no reason. The Dude just hates to lose. hehe No worries, yeah, they might have another kid, we'll see how it goes. :)
    @LegacySims2017 ,
    sure, of course Im curious too see Dante closer :D Curiosity is my middle name, LOL.

@Karababy52 ,
    As I said in last screenie, I love that fishing spot :P just try to speedrun Cale wit aspiration if you wish :P I confess. I cheat endlessly the needs of Jon, Bob and Eliza. Not my challenge sims :p Only Oona goes without cheating. Jon as vampire does not need much more cheating but dragging thirst meter up.

@RememberJoy ,
    lovely crowded bar you got, and no sims like Baako Jang, Viktor Feng or Judith ruining the mood like in almost all mine xd

Oona Medicci, day 30
    BQ4CF3J.png
    6rFVIGh.png

A8yoRNQ.png
    LkpHpZW.png

9XsLPgX.png
    I had to start siminfluencer career again, it must of forgotten after one of those exit without saving.. anyway her business skill went right away to level 2 (it was almost at 2 , but getting the job must of given small boost).

2zGafbo.png
    yes, fish again..
    WGD1YoD.png
    You too, Jon (also second outfit)

Fish well, maybe I let you guys get ice cream from Pier, deal?

cm4oi6g.png
    Jon teased her that she is too scared for spooky house..
    CxGIN4r.png
    We will see.

GDATIeq.png
    Jon:"Okay , you did not scared a bit. Shame a bit.. "
    Oona: "Sweet, but really? I would scare paper bats? I live with a vampire, remember?"

poiJzHB.png
    Ij57VTl.png
    There was lots of teens there just moments ago, I suppose too late now or something.

qqejTPX.png
    Romantic selfie, and then they did this...
    OIO3IZ4.png
    Hey hey hey??????? what did I miss? at what point first kiss was out of the way??? :D

No proper pic as same as with Malcolm and Melody once, Jon is taller, so animations are bit off :P

She has 3 days till nothing can be done with either one of her aspiration.
    I will let them fish all free time.

November 8th: Up, up, and away

cV58QjS.png
    edited April 2023
    July 28 - 30
    80bKblgT_o.jpg
    I just had to use this as the daily pic :joy: (Cale showed up at Aaron's place randomly lol - I haven't updated him for his Henford-on-Bagley look because I've decided that he and his family will be permanently living in Evergreen Harbour in my save. They were previously in DSV but I felt that it didn't suit them, and so to Evergreen Harbour it was since I know Karababy likes that world so much ;) (Complete opposite of me LOL))
    There will be one more post for July after this one, with Aaron taking the Wolf-B-Gone werewolf cure and completing the Cure Seeker aspiration, and then the introductory post for August with Aaron's new outfits for San Myshuno as well as a skill and traits recap (plus something extra special that I'm very excited to share :) )

For now, let's continue with Aaron's adventures after he became Alpha of the Moonwood Collective...
    ---

One more stint reading Greg's diary...
    EWj37xd.png
    VIftyoP.png

Aaaaand we're starting this post off strong with a lovely first meeting between Aaron and the aforementioned writer of said diary ;)
    5FI0hdk.png
    eCQ5z0C.png
    Rgr4N3U.png
    gyX536y.png
    15ntYBm.png
    wRAUIbb.png

*Although, technically speaking... it was probably Greg who turned Aaron into a werewolf in the first place...

Well that didn't go according to plan now, did it?
    xSu9EV9.png

Although Greg looks pretty beat-up too :joy:
    JumPXrd.png

Full moon came around again, so Aaron harvested his first Moonpetal.
    rf5Sf5c.png
    k4XhSNP.png
    CwlKJZT.png

Second attempt at fighting Greg went just as badly as the first.
    YCAFdsL.png
    DY5Ryre.png
    UQc4i4c.png

But finally...
    nEaqS5y.png
    Ccz3FF8.png
    2f02UpG.png
    AELNi3G.png

I then had Aaron racing around Moonwood Mill finding dig spots because I wanted to finish the Moonwood Relic collection.
    (also Conan is totally checking out Aaron's butt lol)
    6l6F69Q.png

YES!
    iezR8yR.png
    m250Ljh.png
    1sZNr6H.png
    I believe this might be the very first time I have ever completed a collection in TS4! My sims do NOT collect things LOL

Then Cale came over! Hi Cale! :smiley:
    YUoxl1Y.png
    soIiAQQ.png
    wAVyTcR.png

He was pretty tense though because vampires and Moonwood Mill do not mix.
    aGfeZWM.png
    KO6HFAH.png

Cale, what the hell? Poor Aaron doesn't deserve that!
    64KcO5T.png

And final thing for this update: relinquishing Alpha rank to Kristopher
    zyt5sfV.png

@RememberJoy
    Ooh, Adam looks fantastic in his new look! The greying beard and new hairstyle really suit him!
    Aww, love Rusty the beagle! Perfect name <3 And Kaori's new cat is adorable in that purple shirt!
    I really like the house you chose for them in Brindleton Bay too.
    Mostly through Kaori using copypasto on one of the gold plates we'd recovered from the temples in Selvadorada, but that's not important.
    :joy::joy: Well done Kaori ;)

Nov 6: Great Harvestfest pics, lovely to see the family all together and happy birthday to Arielle!

sBj5Yyr.png
    Adam's face :D:D I always love seeing how sims react to cats being on the table :joy:

And ooh, very cool final pic of Gael howling into the night, with the lighthouse in the background!

Nov 7: Aww, poor Kitty being scared of the radio!
    And congrats to Mira on her grades! Nice that they went out to celebrate.

Nov 8: Ooh, another rocket ride! Is Adam going to try find out what's up with his alien sister?

@Karababy52
    First off, Colt looks great as a child! Glad you kept the hair, it's perfect for him and I think you're right with that breakdown of his genetics. Definitely looks like Marley's nose and mouth shape, plus Cale's jaw.
    And the gap teeth are cute! I don't think I've ever used them before.

Nov 6 & 7: I definitely know that feeling of trying to grind through the aspirations to just get done with them (lol it's like I just did it myself with the werewolf aspirations ;) )
    Great pics of Cale knitting and fishing, and good luck on speed-running that aspiration haha.

~~~

Like I said, it was a mission to get through all of them but it was very fun, thank you!

It's interesting because I don't think I've ever seen Aaron do that with the chess board (but then again he just beats everyone at chess, so he doesn't lose and have a chance to :joy: ). Lol maybe she was just mad that he cheated when they played their first ever game of chess :D

I just wish I could have found a way to properly integrate Conan having a crush on Aaron into the narrative, but in the grand scheme of things it's not really that important. Like Hunter maybe noticing the way Conan looks at Aaron or whatever. Too late now though. But thank you for mentioning it in the first place!

Ooh, could you drop a link to that mod you use for the phone use?

Good looks run in every sim family I create ;) Or I like to think so anyway :D

Aaron held leadership of the pack for a few days but gave it back to Kris before taking the cure.

Haha it's all good, I'm not a builder so I wouldn't have much use for the everyday clutter kit anyway. Same reason I don't have Dream Home Decorator (but then I do want that pack for that one pair of boots that Cale wore in his Britechester everyday outfit, you know the ones. Those boots are cool lol)

The wants get so stupid sometimes. I once had a pregnant sim repeatedly want to try for baby. Like girl, you're ALREADY pregnant, you can't get double-pregnant! Sheesh!
    I like having them on for some gameplay direction if I'm bored, and the mod I use makes them more fun to play with, but now I'm starting to just ignore them and everyone's getting that fear of unfulfilled dreams now. Aaron in particular rolls a lot of wants related to his hot-headed trait, like riling up a sim, and I'm always like NO!

Oh man, really? That sucks. If it should have grown up by now then I say cheat it. That's the game being unreasonable so it's only fair.
    Oh, I just realised that Aaron's cowplant may revert to baby if I put it in the world (it's currently in the household inventory from when they moved... oops).

Well with testing for the revert to werewolf thing, I've already done half the work if I do it in a copy of the OMOWOY save, and since I am very curious about it now I think I'll test it later tonight. Will be very interesting to find out!

@Ellupelluellu
    Thank you for the comments!

Day 29: That daily pic is awesome :smiley:
    And then of course, she falls on her face :D Poor Oona, she was doing so well!
    I also love that second outfit for her!

Day 30: That jacket makes Jon look massive :joy:
    Very cute daily pic though <3
    Aww, Bob and Eliza look adorable standing there!
    Had to laugh at the "what did I miss?" for the pic of them kissing :D:D Was that autonomous? Sims with a high enough relationship can kiss autonomously without having a player-directed first kiss :)

Oh, I need to comment on Jon's adventure in Moonwood Mill! This feud (?) with Jacob is very interesting, can't wait to find out what that's all about!

@LegacySims2017
    Oct 16: Oof, poor Aaron! Congrats to DJ for maxing his vampire lore and kicking Aaron's butt :joy:
    edited November 2022
    November - Day 8: "The love of gardening is a seed once sown that never dies..."

xeA6D0Q.png

Notes
    MXi9oxu.png
    Cale's still working on getting a perfect quality oversized crop. It's not going so well though. He befriended a flock of birds who agreed to help him in the garden, but so far, they haven't shown up! The flock in that tree stump over there doesn't seem to like Cale much so far, so no help there. It's slow going as a result with all the bugs and weeds that keep popping up every day.

Tomorrow is the first Finchwick Fair since they moved to HoB and it just happens to be for oversized crops! I doubt he'll get any entries for it though. However, the fair will also be judging pies! Cale's had perfect apples for a long time, so perhaps he'll try his luck with an apple pie instead.

qPflxVG.png
    This little guy was hopping around the garden the entire time Cale was tending to it. I was hoping he'd stick around long enough for Cale to meet and befriend him. Thankfully, he did! Meet Sherlock!

rANNOAA.png
    It went well at first, Cale gifted the bunny a perfect Rose which Sherlock loved and gave Cale a bottle of enriched milk in return. They were almost at the point he could ask Sherlock for help with gardening when he made the mistake of asking the wrong question concerning rabbit holes. Opps! Friendship tanked at that point so Cale gave up. At least for now.

Jnu6OM1.png
    Cale went back inside to see Colt off to school and then sat down with a Rocket Science skill book while Marley continued her current knitting project.

23oYhDm.png
    Much later, Cale took advantage of their home gym to do a bit of Commando training and then took the rocket science book into Colt's room to continue reading it. Marley stepped inside the room wearing her latest project.

"What do you think? Do you like it?"

m8cPFGv.png
    "It looks great on you, yes!"

XxIOyII.png
    "You really think so?"

RIMUYSy.png
    "You're not just saying that to make me happy are you?"

pza82Th.png
    "Have I ever lied to you Marley? No, I haven't. I mean it, you did a great job!"

S7kawIX.png
    Colt was fast asleep. Somehow he was able to do that with the light of a bright lamp shining down on him. Why do Sims always make a beeline for other Sims whenever reading, eating, etc.?

The couple finally realized where they were and stepped outside to the landing so as not to disturb Colt.

dENBYPb.png
    "You're amazing!"

6bn5xrY.png
    "I'm so proud of you Marley. I don't know how you do it, but you knit like an expert already."
    "Aww, you're sweet to say that, but I'm no expert. At least not yet. Thank you though!"

U4UlWmT.png
    "I made something for you too!"
    "You knit a sweater for me?"
    "Actually, no, but I hope you like it anyway."

WigwouJ.png
    Marley had knit a teal & white pouf for Cale, which of course he loved. If y'all didn't have a description of what is going on here, it could be construed as something very different. hehe

q05p1LU.png
    They shared a kiss before Marley went to change and Cale went back outside to check on the animals before bedtime.

SN8Z1P9.png
    I had to face the fact Beastie was glitched and cheated it to a mature state for the Freelance Botanist aspiration. But, he didn't get the tick mark for it. I resorted to using UI Cheats to complete it for him. Congrats Cale!

80pKGxK.png
    Cale took some time to play with and pet Beastie before it was time to say goodbye.

9GuT6sp.png
    "Well, it was nice knowing you Beastie but the Watcher says I can't keep you. Maybe we'll meet again one day."

I just stuck Beastie in the household inventory for now. I'm sure y'all have to know by now I really, REALLY don't like those creepy things. o.O

That's it for this update, cross your fingers Cale gets his perfect oversized crop soon and wins a first place ribbon for the apple pie he intends to enter. We shall see how it goes in my next update.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my November 8th post above! Still no story really, but a few more screenshots other than just a daily post pic this time. :) I'll get started on comments/replies next. I might not finish them until later this morning though. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    edited April 2023
    July 31
    9pRYyTrV_o.jpg
    Immediately after relinquishing Alpha rank, Aaron went up to the Howling Point to harvest moonpetals for the third time (though I only showed pics of him harvesting them twice).
    6XiTe5L.png

Then it was time to say goodbye to Ricky and Conan...
    6xsHBHD.png
    KvslIqd.png

And of course, to lean against the tree one last time :joy: (although he can still do it since he's a Friend of the Moonwood Collective, but this is the last time he did it as a werewolf)
    7t0ndbG.png

Just thought this one was cool with the full moon in the background :)
    YrQKOLT.png

I sent him to Grimtooth's, and Morgan was there, making this face at a bat :D (I don't know who it was lol)
    4ZhU1OD.png

Regan (yet another vampire who shouldn't be here) was arguing with her aunt Morwenna (also a vampire, and so also shouldn't be here) about something.
    QwIeTgY.png
    4JTv2zg.png

Aaron had one last spar with Kristopher.
    SKOMfJD.png
    v3zi9mA.png
    nHsQCiU.png

Wolfgang wanted one too, naturally ;)
    gV4ovvo.png
    IijqSoP.png

Suddenly! The camera was wrested from my control, and zoomed over to the bar.
    I thought it was another incidence of that glitch with the camera jumping to sims changing their phone colour or whatever it is, but...

No. It was something far worse.

MssCBio.png

I immediately had Aaron tunnel over.
    XY8mcFS.png
    8wWCrqZ.png

And Morwenna, one of my own sims, freaking DIED.
    Otw40HR.png
    fP5kAFY.png

Aaron's face in this pic just makes me laugh though :D
    f3lW75D.png

So of course we have to take Morwenna's urn with us to San Myshuno, right? :joy:

R.I.P. Morwenna Phoenix. I seriously thought I had given her full sun resistance when I put her in the save but apparently not! But then it's her own fault for being here, at the werewolf bar, during the day :D
    22GDggV.png
    ~~~

And so after that whole ordeal, I put her gravestone in Aaron's inventory and sent him home to make the Wolf-B-Gone.
    BG5qg3M.png
    QHC9rtR.png
    qnH027D.png
    7PWxN9p.png
    6pWyHLE.png

And Aaron was a werewolf no more.
    znkOXee.png

Extras:
    Before they moved to San Myshuno, I had the whole family go fishing.
    OlhFUhx.png
    SfqgQ6a.png
    KphZRUc.png

And this happened...
    EULLdAf.png
    :mrgreen:

@Karababy52
    Nov 8: Aww, Sherlock is an adorable name for the bunny!
    That pic of Cale petting him <3 I love that animation so much!
    I've always liked that knitted outfit that Marley made! It does look great! Nice touch with the hat too.
    WigwouJ.png
    "(...) If y'all didn't have a description of what is going on here, it could be construed as something very different. hehe"
    HAHAHA I just had a coughing fit laughing at this :joy::joy:
    Congrats for completing Freelance Botanist! Ah, and I see you did cheat for Beastie to grow, good choice ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top