Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what worlds would you love to see or have your sims live in in sims5?

hello to all this poll is to ask in what world would you love to have your sims live in sims5 (*project rene)
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

what worlds would you love to see or have your sims live in in sims5? 54 votes

Sims 1
3%
crocobauraSarah26Cat 2 votes
Sims 2
7%
danacnbrettChadSims2EricasFreePlaysimmerorigin 4 votes
Sims 3
12%
Markooshyesme88goodcakebaker62Lady_ElurinTorieTheBoyXPignominiusrex 7 votes
Sims 4
7%
TheSpotted_CncisGibbs02rjssimEleri 4 votes
all of the above
29%
BlkBarbiegalrudolphaWrenrySimburiansimgirl1010friendlysimmersLizzychicagoduhboy2u2FroilClassicalSimColton147147SERVERFRALady_Ballorabella_gothOlalla1986skip 16 votes
other (future sims5 project rene) world all answers are good
38%
jeLlyBeAn1573MsMayRawlaBinibiniCAPTAIN_NXR7OnverserKathykinsSheepilingFreezerBunnyCowplantDaniRose2143Chicklet453681SimTresalogionWildIrishBansheePatriceCoconut27ZazzyKittynHauk150LIL_LillyStreicher 21 votes

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    all of the above
    Hard to pick just one. 🙂

Sims 2 Belladonna Cove
    Sims 3 Sunset Valley
    Sims 4 Willow Creek

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited November 2022
    I don‘t want any older worlds from previous games in Sims 5. I want new worlds.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    edited November 2022
    I don't care what worlds are in it (they can recreate old worlds from previous games or add totally new to the sims), just as long as we (the players) can edit/modify them how we want. The ability to add more lots, remove dumb set dressing that ruins our vision, remove things such as trees that block our view on certain lots, build our own apartments, create our own functional multi-venue lots.

And they ABSOLUTELY have to have many, many lots! (I don't need 100 lots like some TS3 worlds had, I'm ok with 25-30 lots per world) None of this 11 lot worlds any more (if I was ok with limitations like that, I'd stick with TS4)
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited November 2022
    Just the usual list of mine i want from every sims game

1. TS1 Magic Town
    (especially carnival part)

2. Forgotten Hollow
    but with like 15 more lots this time pls

3. Urbz inspired city
    hopefully very custom and different city vibes like neon signs spice market high rise creepy alleys...

4. Castaway/ Sulani
    something in the realm of shipwrecked on island that has its own culture pirates and mermaids and krakens

5. Strange desert world
    (strangetown, strangerville, paradise place, deadtree)

6. Base game clean slate world to do whatever you want with and world edit and creation to go with it

aside from that yes new worlds

1. historical places around the world

2. fantasy worlds beyond your dreams

3. cultural worlds to explore all kinds of architecture weather landscaping terraforming so forth
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • BinibiniBinibini Posts: 1,282 Member
    Refreshed and reinvented existing worlds is acceptable but I'd love for them to introduce new worlds! Give us a new canvas with new stories! I'd like to go back to being able to place our own lots just about anywhere and be able to custom edit each world. I also would like weather/seasons to be part of the base game right off the bat - like give us that!
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    tap banner for 'such is life' | more projects + cc at facebook.com/jellysimwich
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Please no more fake buildings!
    If you do add fake buildings, at least make them interactive like the rabbit hole buildings in Sims 3
    a256aFi.gif
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    I don't care what worlds are in it (they can recreate old worlds from previous games or add totally new to the sims), just as long as we (the players) can edit/modify them how we want. The ability to add more lots, remove dumb set dressing that ruins our vision, remove things such as trees that block our view on certain lots, build our own apartments, create our own functional multi-venue lots.

And they ABSOLUTELY have to have many, many lots! (I don't need 100 lots like some TS3 worlds had, I'm ok with 25-30 lots per world) None of this 11 lot worlds any more (if I was ok with limitations like that, I'd stick with TS4)

I literally can NOT tell you how much I agree with this :) I don't even need open worlds like TS3, as long as there is an edit mode of some sort, that I can change/remove/whatever in all 'hoods. I don't want empty decorational houses, unless I can just remove them and place a proper lot there.
  • MarkooshMarkoosh Posts: 108 Member
    Sims 3
    Monte Vista ♥
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    I would like a CAW (create a world) tool like the one on sims 3, so we can make all kind of worlds :)
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Sims 2
    I don't want any worlds I want to be able to make my own like Sims 2 world creator.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
    all of the above
    Monte Vista with Justine Keaton.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    all of the above
    And Sixam for Alien Sims to actually live in! 🤣
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    edited November 2022
    Sims 1
    I want to be able to edit the worlds, be able to place as many lots as I want to, wherever I want to. I also want to be be able to freely and easily travel between worlds, because lets face it no world is truly big enough and a change of world and scenery is good even for the sims. Would also like swimmable waters please, caves sims can explore and at least one neighbourhood that is a wilderness forest area like outdoor escape. I am fine with rabbitholes as vending machines but restaurant rabbitholes are not fine, they are evil. Oh, and I really liked the vacation world in TS1 with both seaside and mountain vacation areas in the same neighbourhood.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I don't want any worlds I want to be able to make my own like Sims 2 world creator.

You mean sims3, right? as worlds(terrains) in TS2 are made with SimCity4.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • skybird14skybird14 Posts: 90 Member
    I would like to see larger worlds with the opportunity to fully customise all the set dressings so that we can create according to our own vision.

I think it'd also be nice to be able to tailor the seasons more according to the world. I'd like to be able to create a beach resort based in somewhere like Australia that has a very different climate to the market town based in somewhere like Scotland.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    all of the above
    All types of worlds are welcome. I want futuristic, desert, supernatural, and dystopian to name a few. Oh and a world that's dark like sims 3 Midnight Hollow. Actually many of the worlds in Sims 3 were very nice.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Sims 2
    ChadSims2 wrote: »

You mean sims3, right? as worlds(terrains) in TS2 are made with SimCity4.
    Either would work I guess but I only made worlds for Sims 2 so it's what comes to mind but yeah Sim City 4 was its world creator. As long as I can make my own world I truly hate every world that has come with Sims 4 even Del Sol Valley the world I like best I find annoying with the choices they made and limited lots they gave us I had neighborhoods with around 80-200 lots when I created worlds don't understand why we have to go backwards.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,663 Member
    I never got the chance to play 1or 2 so I couldn’t say what worlds would be worth reimagining. I would love to see love new takes on Moonlight Falls, Sunset Valley, and Bridgeport from 3. I’d also love another take on San Myshuno. It would be nice to see them take Bridgeport and San Myshuno and make them distinctive and not slightly retooled versions of each other.

A Del Sol Valley/Starlight Shores mashup would be fun. A bigger Forgotten Hollow and Moonwood Mill would be great too. Throw out Glimmerbrook and the Magic Realm and start over from scratch.

My ultimate wish is bigger versions of Sulani, and my beloved Tartosa.
  • StreicherStreicher Posts: 31 Member
    I would absolutely love it if they made a world based on Africa complete with a few roaming animals
  • DkaffeDkaffe Posts: 27 Member
    I would absolutely love to see more worlds representing different cultures with very nice attention to detail. Highly immersive and tons of different things to see and explore -- with the extra benefit of a lot of architectural variety to create truly unique experiences.
    r3Mheab.png
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Sims 3
    If they could just be as detailed and open as those of sims3 that would be all anyone could ask for. Oceans you can dive down into and see and do things underwater; secret island to discover; houseboats; big cities like Bridgeport with apartments in high rises, posh clubs as well as grainy dive bars. Tattoo parlors and maybe a biker bar.

The roller coasters and boardwalk of Aurora Heights.

Seasonal festival fairgrounds with fun activities that aren't l rsbbitholes.

The country living of Appaloosa Plains with horses, unicorns, plus everything else, and animals you can play as and control.

But schools that don't have to be rabbitholes, from HSY in Sims4. But the option to "send alone" too.

Windenburg if it could be as open and large as sims3 worlds.

Basically everything sims3, with a few things from sims4 added but in a more sims3 format.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited November 2022
    Sims 4
    I love Willow Creek in TS4. It’s always been my favourite. Mind you, the look of the worlds and details have never been lacking.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    Sims 4
    The Sims 4, Willow Creek! So many memories there!
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Personally I'd rather see new worlds than old ones, I'd like to see more of an international focus with 5. There's still so many countries/places that you just can't represent in any of the games which is a shame for a life simulator
  • LIL_LillyLIL_Lilly Posts: 93 Member
    old sims4 worlds, as that's what I mostly play (i never could play the older games). Maybe a few sims2 worlds, like previously requested I want some new worlds
    Yes, I play big families in the sims. please add crawling babies and pre-teens, My mom played sims 1 and 2 now I play 4, its just family tradition at this point