Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did anyone notice this heartbed in the pastel kit?

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
This appears to be a double bed heartbed but I suspect it doesn't have any vibration. It's the 2nd picture on the top right. Maybe this is a hint to the Next Expansion Pack a Dating Pack. There are actually 4 heart shaped objects in this kit and I think there is a hearts wallpaper as well.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    To me the Pastel kit just looks like stuff that should've/could've been with the HSY pack. I personally don't need any more "pastel" stuff, that's not my vibe, I'm more on the neutral side.
  • Options
    EsiaEsia Posts: 67 Member
    The women on the screen are also talking about some romantic drama.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I didn't realise that was meant to be a heart bed. It certainly doesn't have the same sexy vibe like the previous heart bed versions. I like the tiled tables, I think they will look great in pool areas and bathrooms. Most of the furniture looks a bit bulky, might look better on their own as accent pieces.
  • Options
    To me the Pastel kit just looks like stuff that should've/could've been with the HSY pack. I personally don't need any more "pastel" stuff, that's not my vibe, I'm more on the neutral side.

What do you think of this heartbed though?
  • Options
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I didn't realise that was meant to be a heart bed. It certainly doesn't have the same sexy vibe like the previous heart bed versions. I like the tiled tables, I think they will look great in pool areas and bathrooms. Most of the furniture looks a bit bulky, might look better on their own as accent pieces.

The bed frame and end of the bed is shaped like a heart though so it does classify as a heartbed. I'm still hoping we ll get the TS1,TS2 or TS3 version in the Next Expansion. I'm keeping my custom modded one around for now but console users can't use that one.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I thought that was a Heartshaped Bed <3
  • Options
    LeccaLecca Posts: 126 Member
    To me, the head/footboard are shaped more like clouds than hearts. I’m only seeing two heart shaped objects, the desk chair and mirror shelf.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    My picture link from Twitter went invisible(?).

Update
    The OP Deleted their Tweet so I just replaced it with TheSims Tweet and the picture is back up.
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    I don't think the heart bed has any kind of hidden hint or meaning?

From what I can see, it's a stereotypical "girly girl" type of kit, so I'm not surprised there's some heart-shaped stuff in there (and flowers, fruit, butterfly shapes, etc). Those types of shapes are all typical for little girl stuff.
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I don't think this has any relation to vibrating heart bed. I think they were just trying to do something cute. And I don't think a kit would come with any new gameplay items either. I don't think it's a romance hint but you never know! We could still get something romantic in 2023 😄
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    maybe your right cat your guess is as good as mine
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    RuxieCat121RuxieCat121 Posts: 20 Member
    I didn't think it was a heart bed. The headboard looked more like a cloud shape to me, even taking side-view perspective into account.
  • Options
    I didn't think it was a heart bed. The headboard looked more like a cloud shape to me, even taking side-view perspective into account.

Well atleast I still have the modded TS2 vibrating heart shaped bed to tide me over.
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    I doubt a dating pack is coming soon we already have wedding pack, it's very ambiguous whatever is coming next year maybe a stuff pack for updated babies..
  • Options
    BinibiniBinibini Posts: 1,282 Member
    This whole thing has a childlike vibe to me and not the adult-vibrating-bed vibe.
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    tap banner for 'such is life' | more projects + cc at facebook.com/jellysimwich
  • Options
    RuxieCat121RuxieCat121 Posts: 20 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > Well atleast I still have the modded TS2 vibrating heart shaped bed to tide me over.

I'd honestly completely forgotten about the vibrating beds. I wish they'd bring those back lol.
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Anyone remember those ugly round fake fur beds from the 70's? Ugh, my parents actually bought one (it was covered in white fake fur with a fake white leather padded headboard). Those huge beds were so tacky and kitschy.... but really fun to jump on as a kid. *snicker snicker* :D
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I personally thought it was just a cute heart-shaped bed. Even though it's not the heart-shaped bed. But I suppose that and dating could still be in the cards at a later date.
  • Options
    graventhe wrote: »
    I doubt a dating pack is coming soon we already have wedding pack, it's very ambiguous whatever is coming next year maybe a stuff pack for updated babies..

The Wedding Pack isn't a Romance Pack. It only added wedding stuff and clothing.
  • Options
    Binibini wrote: »
    This whole thing has a childlike vibe to me and not the adult-vibrating-bed vibe.

It'll pass till we get the real thing.
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member

The Wedding Pack isn't a Romance Pack. It only added wedding stuff and clothing.

Yeah but what do you think can be added to romance pack? We already have slow dance in wedding pack, the only thing I can think of is attraction system

We also have half-functional themed park in HSY, would love to get full functional ones in a GP or EP though
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    To me, the bed’s head board resembles two cuddly hills. A wee hill and a big hill.

Given that the design of the entire room seems quite… child-like, I’d actually be (very) concerned if that was a vibrating heart bed….😬
  • Options

Yeah but what do you think can be added to romance pack? We already have slow dance in wedding pack, the only thing I can think of is attraction system

We also have half-functional themed park in HSY, would love to get full functional ones in a GP or EP though

Lots of missing stuff I'll say later. I'm at work.
  • Options

It's an adult bed though. It seems to be a double bed.
  • Options

The Following

Romantic Interactions in Bed. The Sims Team will probably update the bed for this like they did in High School Years and added Sitting Up In Bed and Reading or Being On Their Tablet and Pillow Fighting.

An Attraction System,Boy/Girlfriends in CAS and Online Dating.

Tons of new romantic interactions.

Suprise Engagement Proposals at tables.

Actual working Honeymoons you can book and Hotels introduced.
    Things like Love Letters,Vibrating Heart Shaped Beds,Lip Sofas and maybe a Heart Shaped Hottub for two return.

Prehaps working cinemas were couples could go see a movie together and buy concession stand foods and drinks.