Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Chose my sims husband!

Just a quick poll:
My sim, Joy, is a homesteader and happy, simple sim. She went out and met 3 guys who keep calling her. Which one is best for her? She's a foodie, good, bookworm with a farm.

Chose my sims husband! 34 votes

Morgyn from ROM
8%
blueyblueskyannaliese39LSM36 3 votes
Lou from Werewolves
29%
HowGreatThouArtcchant86loubyloulouphantasmkissNomiko13RedShoe7Behappy1stplumboy23RySBIHavenRose 10 votes
Wolfgang from Werewolves
61%
crocobauraLaBlue0314Colorist40mcruddStrangerthangreydonnKarababy52EnkiSchmidtColton147147SAEldarinTTNsimmerParkLisa97SERVERFRASprinkles257AngeliqueAdelaideSimmingaltelemwillMeowchaFrappeGrimlyFiendishBookBear 21 votes

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Wolfgang from Werewolves
    I don't know how much you know of Morgyn, but Morgyn can't have any children, and Lou has the Klepto trait.
  • MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I don't know how much you know of Morgyn, but Morgyn can't have any children, and Lou has the Klepto trait.

Thanks. I was not aware of this.
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Wolfgang from Werewolves
    I went with Wolfgang, but can interest her in the Grim Reaper? He makes really pretty offspring. B)
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Wolfgang from Werewolves
    I feel like Wolfgang would be her best match seeing as her simple homestead, farm life vibe would fit very well with Wolfgang and the whole Moonwood Collective aesthetic. Plus, she's a book worm and Wolfgang IS the librarian... so...
  • RuxieCat121RuxieCat121 Posts: 20 Member
    Wolfgang from Werewolves
    Just based on your description, I definitely think Wolfgang is best-suited out of the three.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    edited November 2022
    Lou from Werewolves
    I love Morgyn Ember, but I tried to marry him into my spellcaster's family for a long, long time before searching the internet for the issues we were having. @LaBlue0314 speaks the truth. :( He's so marriage-phobic that you can't even choose him as a sim of honor in other Sims' weddings.

As for Lou being a klepto, it really depends on whether you find it entertaining to steal random things. In real life, it would be a deal-breaker. In Sims 4, it's kind of quirky and maybe your Sim can be a good influence on him?

Plus, she's a book worm and Wolfgang IS the librarian... so...
    Can I change my answer?
    Post edited by phantasmkiss on
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    The answer is always Travis Scott.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    edited November 2022
    Wolfgang from Werewolves
    I think out of these options Wolfgang suits her lifestyle and interests the best

I feel like the other two are always running about never settling type of characters

like Lou hang outs with Rory n gang and Morgyn has their sagely duties
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free