March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights November 4th- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
November 4th - Friday Highlights

Sul, Sul my lovely Simmers!

Its November already, it has gotten colder 🥶 and the year is almost over 😑 . How could it have gone by so fast? Who else here wanted time to run slower? 🙋‍♀️

💠On Wednesday we have announced two new kits, folks:
Jump into the space of @PlumBella in the collaborated The Sims 4 #PastelPopKit 💜 Brighten your rooms with quirky prints & vintage vibes 🤩 Add some personal touches to your home 🏡with The Sims 4 #EverydayClutterKit. Available Nov 10!

8l4bo5vrg8qr.png
Just the cutest screenshot ever, posted here by @Ellupelluellu 🐶💗🐱

Let's check what happened on the forums this week, shall we!?

🔸Just like @Behappy1st, if you're wondering how many hours ⏱ of gameplay each of us has, it's time to show off just how addicted to Sims we are. Please, everyone, we are dying to know how many dedicated ´played hours` you all have playing Sims.

🔹Let's move on to our feedback session! 📝 We all have our preferences regarding the game, and each one of us know exactly what sets each title apart within the franchise. Check out @Nikkih thread and let us know " What do you think The Sims 4 done better than the previous games ?" :relaxed:

🔸Time for some building motivation and this is one of my top threads whenever I feel in need of some inspo. The most recent build - Chamber Of Commerce Reno Home`- was created by @seaben. Please guys, go and check out these amazing creations. absolutely splendid! 💖

🔹Next, a ´Two for One` as we have a mix of challenge and story. @SamiNY623 just started the famous ´100 Baby Challenge` and they're sharing every progress with us here on the topic " Luz story: 100 Baby Challenge". I am loving it so far! Super well written, this combination of challenge & story definitely captured my attention and I'm looking forward to see what happens next! You guys should check it out! 📚🍼👶

🔸And to finish off today's list, a little bit of The Sims 3. Coincidence or not, yesterday I was watching an episode of "This is Us" that addressed the exactly same scenario: to eat or not to eat a burnt dish. 🔥🍽 Here, @ItsMeThatGuy envisioned the same scene, and started a poll - Serving yourself burned food!-so we can share how we believe we would react. If I'm starving and end up burning my food, I`d definitely call the fastest delivery! 😁 Let us know what you would do in this situation!

I hope you liked today's highlights! And - as always - should there be a discussion or thread that you feel should be featured in the Friday Highlights, just send it my way!

Have a wonderful weekend and treat yourselves! :heart:
Mari

Comments