Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• nightlionessnightlioness Posts: 57 Member
    Super excited for this Halloween QCC! Looking forward to the Lunar Lycans crushing it as usual :D
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Alphonso embarks on the hunt DNT0H9N.png
    Dr. Lopez tracks the prey i3lYYcM.png

Dr. Lopez-Belmonte, a tenured professor at the esteemed Britechester University, has been teaching college alumni for decades. An expert in Omiscan history and occult studies, he’s known as the β€œbonehound” by his colleagues, for his inhuman knack for finding artifacts and archeological dig sites deep in the remote jungles of his native Selvadorada. When he’s asked his secret for finding artifacts, he always answers β€œThat’s for me to know and you to find out” with a wink and a smile. Needless to say, he’s a bit of a heart throb with the female student body.

As for Alphonso’s secret knack? Well, you can guess that one! He’s a werewolf! They can sniff out anything. But Alphonso has another, darker secret. He is descended from a long line of vampire hunters. He has dedicated his life to ridding the world of the vampiric scourge, and has become an expert in vampire lore, as well as everything occult. The only thing that remains vague to him is the script and lore of the Spellcasters, which remains obscured to all but the magically inclined. Alphonso is the last of his line, with no family remaining, he seeks others who hunt the same. Will the Lunar Lycans accept him, allowing him to join their creed?
    If not, no matter. Alphonso will continue on his solitary quest despite all. The Lone Wolf Walks the Path Alone.

The Hunt Resumes
    Dr. Lopez finds the scent xCuB3mP.png
    Dr. Lopez pursues the creature 8L0fdiq.png
    Fury! L40gyVM.png
    Dr. Lopez finds his quarry i8jfiso.png
    Dr. Alphonzo Lopez-Belmonte Stats
    I created Alphonso as my game’s vampire hunter awhile ago. I love this dude, I named him after a werewolf character from a French medieval ballad written in the 1200s, "Guillaume de Palerme" (or William and the Werewolf in the English translation)
    . In the story, Alfonso was a Spanish prince that was cursed to live as a werewolf by his evil stepmother, but protected some teens that the bad guy in the story was trying to kill. He was turned back into a human as a reward at the end of the story. Lopez means β€œof the wolf” in Spanish. And Belmonte is a reference to the vampire hunting family from the CastleVanyia series of course. I’ve been actively playing him for like 2 months so he has quite a few skills. He has the Self-Assured, Genius, and Adventurous traits. He’s mastered the archeological skill and completed both archeology aspirations in-game (nearly died too after failing a few traps! lol). He can give archeological seminar speeches to other sims, and receives artifacts from the Simsonian Museum to authenticate in the mail. That way you don’t have to send him to Selvadorada for him to work as an archeologist and make extra income. He’s worked in the military career, and is now a Dean level professor. I did cheat to give him max vampire lore awhile ago, he can craft the vampire cure. If he has the cure in his inventory, an option to β€œslay vampire” will come up under the mean interactions category with any vampire. They can fight, and if he wins, he will throw the cure in the vampire’s face, curing them of the vampire scourge. He has the player trait, but now has the soulmate aspiration.

Alphonzo is an apex werewolf that finished the Lone Wolf aspiration. He’s also immortal, he’s an adult with some age showing (graying hair and some eye wrinkles). He’s quite old in my head cannon, well over a century. He has the survival instinct and prideful wolf temperaments. So his fury builds when he’s angry, uncomfortable or scared. But he also has the mark of the night and the wolf (or something like that) which helps lower fury gain. He can track, scavenge, and hunt. Al is a lot of fun to play!

Here’s his wardrobe:
    He wears the same in his werewolf form. He’s a werewolf, but a snazzy dresser.
    Everyday wear
    Hunting Get-up PyXkQ3u.png
    Lecture Clothes dKCqe9t.png
    At home/everyday outing WYbvQ1t.png
    Formal Wear Ck0DUfn.png
    Work out: erwgZM4.png
    Sleep: mDuIbg0.png
    Party: He loves to wear his β€œIndiana Jones” hat 7tZQToE.png
    Swim wear- he’s tattooed up and bears scars from many fights lh9FrE3.png
    Hot Weather 1: Ucw531g.png
    Cold Weather: With his hat lol R8o5qwc.png
    Download Dr. Lopez here! https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/200EA1F64CCF11ED8AC69390930E6E06

• GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    edited November 2022
    πŸ’œ 69th WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

A Medieval Themed Collaboration with @divanthesimmer

Your Challenge:

Imagine two worlds. One, full of the bustle of Princess Cordelia's medieval kingdom. Here, you’d see royals, knights, peasants, pirates, jesters, blacksmiths, cooks, cats for mousing & more! The other world is a ragtag mix of woodland lumberjacks & jills, farmers, barkeeps, mooncaster werewolves & MOOcasters.

Directions:

Please feel free to create between 1-4 sims for the ragtag world of Moonwood Mill and/or for the medieval kingdom of Tartosa. Style your sims fashions according to the world and station in life you are choosing for them. In your description, please tell their story. What world do they belong to? What do they do for that world? Who do they hope to see or what do they aspire to do?

Also, if you have a bit of extra time, try your hand at building something for your sims for their respective world. That would be greatly appreciated as these sims and the builds you create have an opportunity to go into Divan's massive medieval game world save! Please let us know if you need more information on buildings or this world save.

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #QCC69 AND #divanmedievalsave hashtags.

Entries due by Thursday 11/11/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create 1 -4 sims related to the world(s) you are choosing to create for.
    2. Style your sims to represent their world, position, station in life
    3. Write a story connecting your sims with their world.
    4. Customized entries which include the use of poses and defaults (eye or skin) are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Customized entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, custom entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    5. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    6. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Thank you everyone who entered and attended our marathon long Triangle of Terrors QCC stream event! If you missed it, check out all the terrifyingly good fun we had β†’

Mark your calendars ~ Our Medieval QCC Showcase is on Saturday 11/12/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel!

πŸ’œ Also, you're welcome to join us at Planet Sims Discord ~ Active link, just click the words πŸ’œ

Have a blast going medieval in CAS!
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    This is going to be a fun challenge!!
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    So many wonderful entries already! Thanks for running this one with me, @GLovely1! <3
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    So many wonderful entries already! Thanks for running this one with me, @GLovely1! <3

Yes! I'm loving the entries so far too! I'm glad we decided to team up on this one πŸ’œ Thanks Divan!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

edited November 2022
    πŸ’œ 70th WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

Let's all be thankful together and share the spirit of giving!

Your Challenge:

Create a household that demonstrates the meaning of giving. Giving back, giving thanks, giving love, giving support, giving a listening ear, giving a gift, giving your time by volunteering .. simply put, giving is the message and the spirit I want us all to be feeling as we create for this challenge!

Directions:

Create 1-4 sims, pets ok, that represent in some way the meaning of giving to you. Be inspired by your real life experiences whether you were on the giving or receiving end of generosity. Ask yourself things like, what or who are you thankful for? What was the most meaningful gift you've given or received? Or, find creative ideas straight from the game. You can tell a story of Harvestfest & how your sims enjoyed this holiday.

In addition, to up the challenge factor, consider giving the "volunteer" travel option in game a try. If you have never once experienced this gameplay feature, now's your time! Just click the phone with your teen or adult sim, select travel & you should see the "volunteer" option.
    [img][/img]NbBNV8g.png
    [img][/img]PID2pcF.png

For more info, here's a clip of our giving theme discussion we had on stream β†’

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #QCC70 AND #GLovelysQCC hashtags.

Entries due by Friday 11/25/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create 1 -4 sims that represent the spirit of giving.
    2. Write a thankful story about your sims giving, thankful experience. You can share your own personal story too.
    3. Challenge within the challenge: Take your sims in game and go on one of the in game volunteer experiences.
    4. Style your sims according to their lifestyle, story or in game volunteer experience.
    5. Customized entries which include the use of poses and defaults (eye or skin) are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Customized entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, custom entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    6. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Thank you everyone who entered and attended our super fun medieval worlds stream collaboration with @divanthesimmer πŸ’œ If you missed it, check out all the showcasing, storytelling and game play fun we had β†’

πŸŽ‰ Mark your calendars ~ Our Giving Thanks Stream is on Saturday 11/26/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel! You know me and the generosity of our GStreamTeam community so there will definitely be giveaways live during stream! πŸŽ‰

πŸ’œ Also, you're welcome to join us at Planet Sims Discord ~ Active link, just click the words πŸ’œ

Have a blast showing your appreciation and thanks in CAS!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• MemoryBugaboo143MemoryBugaboo143 Posts: 32 Member
    I'm mostly thankful for my family so I think I'm going to base some sims after them and I can't believe I've never made an account for the forums until now.
    I'm mostly thankful for my family so I think I'm going to base some sims after them and I can't believe I've never made an account for the forums until now.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun exploring them and I love your idea for this new challenge Marissa πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    Bookmarked so I can find this again, will be joining this one too. Loving these challenges and all the creativity that comes with them xoxo
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • CordeliaBeaufortCordeliaBeaufort Posts: 76 Member
    edited November 2022
    Challenge within the challenge: Take your sims in game and go on one of the in game volunteer experiences.
    The thing I love about this challenge is it actually encourages to find a gameplay style for created sims. This way, your sim becomes more of a character, than a sim. As someone who love storytelling, I had lots of fun (and cried a bit while batfish hunting but other than that had fun)

I didnt go typical volunteering activities because none of these well suited to my character. (Im going to create a character whos suited to fight diseases tho). Instead, I peaked Paranormal Investigator Career and worked for free. I had to rewrite set money cheat to give money back after each work day to make it "volunterily work" since I dont know how to code it. :/
    Most of my time I focused on finishing Mother Plant Resurrection Aspiration, which I tried first time. Now, Selina is someone who able to resurrect ghosts without need of Ambrosia. She only use this power on accidently dead sims who passed away before their time though. No matter how giving you are, nature have a balance and resurrecting those whose time has come would upset the balance.
    H90Te4V.pngH90TBLv.md.png
    H90TbyX.md.pngH90A9HP.md.png
    H90AMzu.md.pngH90AEbe.md.png
    H90A1e9.md.pngH90A057.md.png
    H90AwgV.md.png
    H90RcCJ.png
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    Impressive @CordeliaBeaufort i didn’t even know that was a thing in the game. My family are much more low-key, life guarding, beach cleaning, feeding strays, nothing life and death. They are doing odd jobs and she his doing two classes at a time. The kid got an A and I hope to have time to work on her character values as well. I’ve never had a Sim get a bio degree then buy a vet clinic, I don’t know if there will be any advantage.
  • MemoryBugaboo143MemoryBugaboo143 Posts: 32 Member
    I added my mom, grandpa, and my young simself together and they went on the walk to fight disease. I picked that one for them to volunteer to because my grandpa passed away from lung cancer and I hope that someday a cure will be made. I couldn't get a picture of it saying they went volunteering but I got this cute picture of my young simself and my grandpa hugging. I tried to get my mom in the picture too but her simself was too busy knocking over a trash can I guess the walk made her mad?
    mLH333h.png0Ee4jld.png
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    Love that for your little Simmie self @MemoryBugaboo143
    edited November 2022
    πŸ’œ71st WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

Tis the season for holly jolly merriment and cheer .. oh and don’t forget about the cute reindeer ;) This special theme event is a holiday collaboration with Planet Sims Discord, @Minraed and me!

Creative Direction & Rules:

Enjoying all the hustle and bustle of happy holiday events is something I’m very much looking forward to .. if this sounds like you too then here’s what we'd love for you to do. Be inspired by the energy of the holidays by creating themed rooms, sims and builds according to what your interpretation of the following 5 themes! Please connect each of your creations together if you are inspired to make all three categories. For example, if you make a room, please make the sims that would be found in that space as well as the build that incorporates that room inside of it.

Your Challenge:

⭐ Let the following themes be your guide as you create some Holiday magic in Build and/or CAS for sims indoors or outside ⭐

Creative Themes:

Holiday Party
    Holiday Shopping
    Holiday Toys
    Holiday Petting Zoo/Maze
    Holiday Photo Shoot

As you create, think about all the sims who might be in one of these rooms and tell the story of what they are doing in your description. Paint the picture of the holiday scene so that all reading will be able to vividly daydream. Date night out on the town? (Holiday Party) A single sim picking out their proposal ring? (Holiday Shopping) Elves in Santa's workshop? (Holiday Toys) Family outing to a tree farm? (Holiday Petting Zoo/Maze) Senior portraits? (Holiday Photo Shoot). Pick the one theme that speaks to you most and challenge yourself to create the sims, the room AND the build they belong in. Remember, the specific things suggested here are just that, suggestions. Let your sim imaginations run free on how you think one of these themes should be.

For sim household creations, please style your sims to the theme you pick and give them a story about why they've chosen to go to this holiday event. Share their thoughts, feelings, sights and sounds around them.

For room creations, please build any shaped room you want. Design it according to one of these five themes and make it 12x12 size or less.

For build creations, you are free to build without limitations on any lot you desire. Please make sure you have your room design somewhere in your overall build. For example, if you created a Holiday Shopping room, you can build the whole shopping mall if you'd like. To help with proper stream placement, please state the lot you used to build and share your entry.

For more information, visit the "planet-holiday" event channel in our Planet Sims Discord. If you are not yet a member, you're very welcome to join our friendly, supportive group of simmers using this link ...

β†’ Planet Sims ←

We also respect the fact that there are many ways people and their sims define β€œthe holidays”. Please feel free to bring the spirit of your treasured celebrations and traditions to this challenge.

When finished, please upload your household, room and/or build to the gallery using the #QCC71 & #PlanetHolidays hashtags.

πŸ’œ ENDS ~ Friday 12/16/22 and we'll be hosting a double stream event on Saturday the 17th! Stream times will be announced soon and will stream first on
    and continuing on
    πŸ’œ

It's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some sims, rooms and builds full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Style your sim(s), no more than 4, according to the Holiday theme of your choice.
    2. Rooms should be sized 12x12 or smaller. There are no lot limitations.
    3. In your description of either the household, lot or room, paint a picture of what your sims are doing in that room. Describe activities, decor, smells, feelings, other people arriving, etc. Anything related to & inspired by your theme of choice.
    4. Style ALL of your sims fashions, especially the first one, with your favorite holiday styles that match your chosen theme.
    5. Custom posed entries which include the use of defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    6. Rooms & builds that use creator made custom art do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or Fav.
    7. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    8. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #QCC71 and #PlanetHolidays if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Check out all the fun from our most recent Spirit of Giving Twitch Stream here β†’

πŸ’œ Thank you for always sharing your love of The Sims with me! I'm so excited to see the rooms, sims and stories you are about to create this time! Enjoy every moment you spend CAS creating and room building forum family! πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• LittleRedRidingSimLittleRedRidingSim Posts: 122 Member
    edited November 2022
    I had fun with a little satire around this time of year! LOL! :D I'll be sure to start uploading some sweeter and in the spirit things as we go along. I've been creating all of last night and this morning. Thanks for a cute challenge Lisa and Minraed.

::: Not able to make it to Granite Falls for your winter lodge experience this Winterfest? Fear not! We offer a Holiday Photoshoot experience that says authentic winter cabin & family bliss - complete with snow effects to add to that wintery feel (and impress relatives) :::
    g6e9pimv4c4c.png
    omgee I'm so embarrassed! I never even updated this thread for the new QCC theme AND I'll be streaming it tomorrow! The end of the semester business of grading and stuff led right into me getting knocked down by the flu for the holidays! Well, if any of you out there are interested, you've got about 12 hours to jump in CAS and create Sims 4 cupcake flavor inspired sims πŸ™ƒπŸ˜œ See this image for more details:

[img][/img]0M0KLXP.png

Join us live in stream as we get cookin' up some cupcake sim fun!

I hope you all enjoyed a beautifully relaxing and loving Christmas if you celebrate and I look forward to continuing the creative fun of these QCC's with you in 2023! πŸ’œ

Sincerely,
    Lisa ~ GLovely1
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

edited January 2023
    πŸ’œ73rd WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

Happy New Year 2023! Ringing in the new year makes me think of getting a refresh, a remodel, a redo .. it's like a fresh start and having the courage to try new things .. Like new fashion in our case!

Create TWO different sims. Style 1 sim in fashion don'ts and style the other in fashion do's. Write a fun story about your pair. For example, why did the first sim decide to wear what they wear? Is it gifts gone wrong, zero fashion sense, something else? Who is the second? Style icon, retail mogul, off duty in fab style fashion police? Will the second sim be able to help the first fix their fashion faux pas? I hope you are inspired by making the worst of the worst and the best of the best styles for each of your sims!

More information about my QCC's can be found on our Planet Sims Discord group so if you're not already a member, please click this link and join today πŸ’œ

β†’ Planet Sims ←

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #QCC73 & #GLovelysQCC hashtags.

ENDS ~ Friday 1/13/23 and streams on Saturday the 14th at 12pm EST ~

It's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some aweSIMly created sims to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Style your sims with the first 1 in your idea of fashion do's and the 2nd 1 in fashion don'ts.
    2. In your description tell their story. How do they know each other? Will one help the other refresh their fashion? Is it a makeover gone wrong? Do opposites really attract?
    3. Style ALL of your sims fashions, especially the first one, with the do's and don'ts of fashion sensibilities.
    4. Custom posed entries which include the use of defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    5. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #QCC73 if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Check out all the fun from our most recent Cupcake Creativity Sims Twitch Stream here β†’

πŸ’œ Thank you for always sharing your love of The Sims with me! My favorite part of all these challenges is seeing all the different directions you choose to take us in as you create and share for each and every theme. Thank you! πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

πŸ’œ 74th WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

Let's take a journey back in sim time to discover more about the ancient sim beings of some of the worlds across simsland. It's up to you to invent a Simsvilization and explain how the sims in your imagined civilization lived back in their time. This challenge theme was inspired by a recent build museum collaboration by @LukasCreatesSims and nanan8. It's a phenomenal build so I hope you check in out in game to inspire your sims creativity. You can find it and all the simazing creations on the #QCC74 tag.

[img][/img]Su8BYrn.png

Create 1 - 8 sims. Imagine what type of sim walked the lands in the past. Think about what the worlds looked like then. How did they live? What did they do for food, culture, community, commerce, etc? Was there a class structure living in peace or constantly fighting factions? Give your simsvilization a name, for example the Oasieans of Oasis Springs or the Groots of Granite Falls.

Here are some suggestions to visualize the styles from these real cultures to make up your fictional ones: Oasis Springs = Egypt & Persia β€’ Windenburg = Tudor/Victorian β€’ Brindleton Bay = Pirates β€’ Strangerville = Cowsboys/Natives β€’ Sulani = Islanders/Island beings β€’ Komorebi = Japanese/Asian β€’ Tartosa = Greek/Roman β€’ Selvadorada = Aztec/Maya β€’ Granite Falls = Caveman.

Please remember the real historical civilizations are for help in your visualizations of what your sims could look like. It is up to you to invent your own sims civilization that would grace the halls of simsworld's most prominent museum, The Grand Windenburg Museum.

More information about my QCC's can be found on our Planet Sims Discord group so if you're not already a member, please click this link and join today πŸ’œ

β†’ Planet Sims ←

You can also click here to watch this clip of our simsvilizations theme chat during yesterday's stream:

https://clips.twitch.tv/WealthySpikyPonyFeelsBadMan-jL3zubUtUyiaxng4

Feel free to continue watching for more information and a tour of the Grand Windenburg Museum.

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #QCC74 & #GLovelysQCC hashtags.

ENDS ~ Friday 1/27/23 and streams on Saturday the 28th at 12pm EST ~

It's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some aweSIMly created sims to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create 1-8 sims representing your Simsvilization.
    2. Style all of their outfits in each category to represent their ancient sim culture/civilization.
    3. In your description tell their story. Who are they? What time period did they live? How did their day to day lives look? Answer some of these questions, the ones above or go off in your own simsvilization storytelling direction.
    4. Custom posed entries which include the use of defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #QCC74 if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Check out all the fun from our most recent Fashion Faux Pax Sims Twitch Stream here β†’

πŸ’œ Thank you for always sharing your love of The Sims with me! My favorite part of all these challenges is seeing all the different directions you choose to take us in as you create and share for each and every theme. Thank you! πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• LukasCreatesSimsLukasCreatesSims Posts: 75 Member
    Such a fun challenge omg I'm so excited Like IM SO EXCITED LIKE SO SO EXCITED.
  • InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    I have been really enjoying the creative flow of this one, so many wonderful entries already. I even got carried away with my own sim making LOL They are going to look amazing walking round that museum, all the simmies that is <3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
    edited February 2023
    πŸ’œ 75th WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

I'm running so far behind so I hope you've already managed to find our new QCC theme information! The G Stream Team and I were so inspired by the new Simtimates lingerie kit that this creative concept was spontaneously made during a recent live stream.

G (that's me) believes that luxury lingerie needs to be available to every body. My philosophy is "only the best for our chests & the rest!" ;) I'm looking for models to confidently wear Gee's Strings & other things. Your model applicants should be: 1 or 2 YA or older sims with sizzling flair in underwear. If you create 2 sim models, please make 1 male & 1 female. In your description, write your model resume including previous experience, qualifications and/or special skills & why they believe they are the best fit to represent GLovely's Lingerie empire!

There is a build challenge component this time too! If you're interested, download the premade shell under the #QCC75 tag in the gallery.
    [img][/img]iCdNzNN.jpg
    Or, Build your own version of a lingerie haute couture retail shop. The goal is to create a build that will let our hottest new lingerie and lounge wear shine on the simarket. Basically, I need you to build the best shop to sell Gee's Strings & other things ;) Style the premade shell as a leisure/lounge/lingerie retail shop or, make one of your own. Please use only the 20x20β€’30x20β€’40x30 lot sizes for Magnolia Promenade.

β†’ Planet Sims ←

You can also click here to watch this clip of our G Lovelys's Lingerie retail shop and model search chat during this past Saturday's stream:

https://clips.twitch.tv/SeductiveTenaciousChipmunkNinjaGrumpy-0r4fxQlWKGn-oBZs

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #QCC75 & #GLovelysQCC hashtags.

ENDS ~ Friday 2/10/23 and streams on Saturday the 11th at 12pm EST ~

Rules:
    1. Create 1 or 2 YA or older sims. If 2, please make 1 male and 1 female.
    2. Style the first outfit (everyday) in lingerie. Feel free to use more lingerie in the rest of your sims outfits.
    3. In your description write their model resume.

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #QCC75 if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Check out all the fun from our most recent Simsvilizations Twitch Stream here β†’

[img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

edited February 2023
    πŸ’œ 76th WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

The focus is all about family for this new theme. We've been dreaming about more activities for babies to senior sims and very soon our dreams will come true!

Family .. what does that mean to you? Generations connected by sim genetics from the newest of beginnings to the end days. Your mission is to make sims of various ages you instantly connect to and want to raise.

You can create 1-8 sims that must be connected by genetics. Moms, dads, grandparents, siblings and most importantly a pregnancy! Yes, your household will be 100% ready to play with actual sim babies on update day! We've waited so long to have babies in game that are more than simple objects which gets me so excited to see the new baby effects πŸ’œ

I clipped 2 parts from yesterday's stream where we discuss this new theme if you'd like to watch β†’

https://clips.twitch.tv/SpotlessSteamyRhinocerosDxCat-GL21O0UnDN9t0EmO
    https://clips.twitch.tv/LongTriangularPeafowlThunBeast-GmSz6TwtCObeWsJ6

Feel free to continue watching from there as we talk more about it. I was thinking it would be cool if you connect your family to the new EP Growing Together! You can talk about the new world of San Sequoia, imagine your family is neighbors with the Micaelsons or talk about the activities/interactions you are most excited to do in game. Try pretending like you already have this EP and tell your sims generational story in whatever way inspires you! πŸ’œ If you want to learn more about "Growing Together" for inspiration, here's an official guided tour by EA.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/news/the-sims-4-grow-together-guided-tour

β†’ Planet Sims ←

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using #GLovelysQCC76 hashtag.
    ** Please note the upload hashtag change above. We will start using this combined version from now on because the original GLovelysQCC tag is too large on the gallery and very challenging to filter correctly. **

ENDS ~ Friday 2/24/23 and streams on Saturday the 25th at 12pm EST ~

Rules:
    1. Create a generational household with at least one senior sim and one pregnant sim.
    2. Style all of their fashions to the individual sim personalities you've given your sims.
    3. In your description tell their generations story.

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC76 if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Check out all the fun from our most recent Gee's Lingerie shop and model search Twitch Stream here β†’

β­πŸŽ‰πŸš¨ GIVEAWAY ALERT ~ Enter for your chance to win the new EP, Growing Together! πŸš¨πŸŽ‰β­
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top