Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• nataliex17nataliex17 Posts: 8 New Member
    hello im new and i am new to sims 4 i am playing on my laptop and dont know how to find pictures i took from the game but hey i am Natalie
  • nataliex17nataliex17 Posts: 8 New Member
    hi @AprilS thank u hope your well :)
  • CrazyCatGal28CrazyCatGal28 Posts: 21 New Member
    Hi, long time simmer here. I started with the Sims 2. I’ve recently gotten into building, and am hoping to make some friends, maybe help people out in the build department of their game.
  • vanillaadminvanillaadmin Posts: 1 New Member
    Nice post
  • vanillaadmin1vanillaadmin1 Posts: 2 New Member
    Nice post :)
  • xxXXxxZUULxxXXxxxxXXxxZUULxxXXxx Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm older than most Simmers.... I started playing when the very first Sims game was released. I have played them all. I have invested a small fortune in my obsession. I even met my husband playing The Sims Online 20 years ago. I love gaming, reading, movies, music, crafts, puzzles, Harry Potter, Downton Abbey and of course SIMS! I have 4 kiddos a dog and 2 cats. I live in Ohio in the USA. I get lost when in decorating mode while I play.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Hello, I’m Hannah! Some of you may know me as HighFiveHannah but I couldn’t log in for a long time and after a while I started missing the forums again so here I am with a s in my name! I’ve been playing the Sims as an introvert for the best part of eight years but became a social player around a year ago. I love building although I’m not very good. I also like creating legacies and using the Plum Tree App to document them. Storytelling is my daily jam so making generations of sims is usually my favourite gameplay. Looking forward to being on the forums again and talking with all you lovely simmers.

Hello, @highfiveshannah it's nice to meet you, and welcome back to the forums, sounds like you have been enjoying your sims for some time now. I as well enjoy the Plum Tree app it makes making sims a bit more interesting as well for me.
    Hi, long time simmer here. I started with the Sims 2. I’ve recently gotten into building, and am hoping to make some friends, maybe help people out in the build department of their game.

Hi, @CrazyCatGal28 welcome to the forums, I loved Sims 2 as well but didn't get it till later. Enjoy your time here!
    I'm older than most Simmers.... I started playing when the very first Sims game was released. I have played them all. I have invested a small fortune in my obsession. I even met my husband playing The Sims Online 20 years ago. I love gaming, reading, movies, music, crafts, puzzles, Harry Potter, Downton Abbey and of course SIMS! I have 4 kiddos a dog and 2 cats. I live in Ohio in the USA. I get lost when in decorating mode while I play.

Hello, @xxXXxxZUULxxXXxx Welcome to the forums. Sounds like you have enjoyed a lot of simming dear. I've not played sims 1 before but I can understand where you are coming from. Enjoy your time here.
    Hello... I’m new here. I started playing The Sims back about in 2007-8 with The Sims 1, then moved on to 2 and then 3 and of course now The Sims 4. I love all The Sims games. They all have something amazing to offer and sometimes I do break off from The Sims 4 and visit the predecessors, which can be a lot of fun as the older games were quite special in their own ways. I especially love The Sims 2 and revisit that one a lot. The Sims 1 was good but at times feels impossible the needs decrease so fast. LOL! But principally I stick to The Sims 4. I like to do stories, creative writing and The Sims is perfect for that. I’m a professor at university and I teach English and writing to my students. I have actually used Sims in some of my classes too, so it’s useful in that regard as well. :-) The creative tools in Create A Sim are so in depth and useful, it’s amazing how many different styles and types of Sims can be made.

When I’m not playing The Sims I’m busy with other work like professional writing. I’ve done reviews on other’s writing like the Harry Potter books and Twilight, both of which I love, and I also have been all over the world looking at Egyptian writing and I visited China so I could write an in depth history of China and its culture for an article which I found extremely fun and intriguing. Not even thirty yet and I’ve done so much. Can’t wait to see what I do in the next ten years! :)

But for now, I am playing lots and lots of The Sims 4. Super excited for the infants update in the near future! I can’t wait to see what this brings to the game... Hopefully great things!

Nice to meet you all :)

Hello @PrincessOfSims nice to meet you and welcome to the Forums I hope you find your time here lovely! I see you have done a lot and have enjoyed it that is super awesome may the next 10 years be even more in-depth for you. I can't wait till we get the next life stage for our Sim babies as well. o:)
  • Bloomette_design74Bloomette_design74 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi,
    I have been playing the sims for a couple of years now. I really enjoy looking at builds. I enjoy building and the landscaping is my favorite. I'm just figuring out platforms. Just a tiny bit frustrated with them. I find myself in a rut these days building farmhouses. I enjoy modern builds, but some just don't look right when i try it out. I live in new England, a lot of my inspiration comes from local houses. I am currently looking into Biophilic builds. This shall prove to be interesting way to build sim homes. In closing, it is super nice to be in a like minded community!!
  • collmarMcollmarM Posts: 24 Member
    Welcome, and enjoy! :)
  • mustanggrannymustanggranny Posts: 31 Member
    Hi everyone, guess I should introduce myself. Been a member of the forum for 8 years now. Been playing the Sims since #1. I own all the Sims from 1 to 4. Still investing in my love for the game. Yes I may be a grandmother and great-grandmother but I am so grateful to have something to past the time while I am retired. I love building and playing so much that sometimes I get lost and play for over 6 hours at atime.
  • GG1954GG1954 Posts: 14 New Member
    hello! I, too, have been a sims player since its inception. I'm definitely addicted and lately more addicted to building than playing. All in all I'm a senior citizen who loves creating families and their homes.
    > @GG1954 said:
    > hello! I, too, have been a sims player since its inception. I'm definitely addicted and lately more addicted to building than playing. All in all I'm a senior citizen who loves creating families and their homes.

Welcome fellow senior citizen! I started playing the Sims and I have been hooked since then. Welcome to the chat and I hope you enjoy yourself. It's nice to know that I am not the only senior playing this game. LOL
    > @mustanggranny said:
    > Hi everyone, guess I should introduce myself. Been a member of the forum for 8 years now. Been playing the Sims since #1. I own all the Sims from 1 to 4. Still investing in my love for the game. Yes I may be a grandmother and great-grandmother but I am so grateful to have something to past the time while I am retired. I love building and playing so much that sometimes I get lost and play for over 6 hours at atime.

Welcome!!!
    Hi,
    I have been playing the sims for a couple of years now. I really enjoy looking at builds. I enjoy building and the landscaping is my favorite. I'm just figuring out platforms. Just a tiny bit frustrated with them. I find myself in a rut these days building farmhouses. I enjoy modern builds, but some just don't look right when i try it out. I live in new England, a lot of my inspiration comes from local houses. I am currently looking into Biophilic builds. This shall prove to be interesting way to build sim homes. In closing, it is super nice to be in a like minded community!!

Hi, @Bloomette_design74 nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums enjoy your time here. Looks like you are well on your way to doing your favorite things in The Sims! <3
    Hi everyone, guess I should introduce myself. Been a member of the forum for 8 years now. Been playing the Sims since #1. I own all the Sims from 1 to 4. Still investing in my love for the game. Yes I may be a grandmother and great-grandmother but I am so grateful to have something to past the time while I am retired. I love building and playing so much that sometimes I get lost and play for over 6 hours at atime.

Hello, @mustanggranny nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums enjoy your time here. Sounds like you have a wonderful little getaway place to enjoy. It's truly a wonderful pass time.
    GG1954 wrote: »
    hello! I, too, have been a sims player since its inception. I'm definitely addicted and lately more addicted to building than playing. All in all I'm a senior citizen who loves creating families and their homes.

Hello, @GG1954 nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums enjoy your time here. Sounds like you've found the perfect fit in your game, its wonderful to share with others and enjoy all the things you love doing.
  • StreicherStreicher Posts: 31 Member
    Hi. I guess I'm fairly new to the Sims franchise compared to others. I've been playing Sims 4 for nearly two years. My kids can't quite believe their 'old' mum has become a gamer 😉 I mostly enjoying building but every now and then I dabble with some challenges.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top