Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien Vampire

My male vampire got abducted and was impregnated. I’ve had GTW since it came out and had many male sims abducted and some were impregnated but never a vampire. I know hybrids are iffy. My question is has anyone ever had a vampire and an alien have children and how did it work out? Are they one or the other or a combination of the two. If it doesn’t work very well than I’ll roll back the save and avoid the abduction, which I really don’t want do because it’s a really interesting surprise to my story line. Any info would be appreciated.

Comments

• cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited October 2022
    I might be wrong, but my understanding is if you’re leaving it up to the game and not using cheats, you probably won’t get a hybrid. The game will select one or the other occult types for the child. Hybrids can be cheated in but are often unstable, so the game won’t create them on purpose. Sometimes a rare glitch can occur, but mostly it’s a 50/50 chance.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited October 2022
    Hybrids don't exist. There may be mods for it but vanilla there are no hybrids in TS4. The child will either be an alien or a vampire, never both.
  • SadiesueSadiesue Posts: 128 Member
    Thank you for the info. This helps. I will continue with this new addition to my story. Thanks so much.
    Yw! Enjoy your family, kinda hoping you get an alien baby because I do love families with different supernaturals in them ^^ just beware, alien babies are loud 👀
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I have many Vampire/Alien hybrid sims. It's easy, just type:
    Traits.Equip_Trait Trait_OccultAlien_FakeAlien
    That's how to add Alien for all Occults.
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,070 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Hybrids don't exist. There may be mods for it but vanilla there are no hybrids in TS4. The child will either be an alien or a vampire, never both.

According to my latest population log from MCCC i have 6 alien hybrids and i don't even play the occults.
    Total Sims: 637
    Total Culled/Netherworld Sims: 86
    Total Female Sims: 329
    Total Male Sims: 307
    Total Grim Reapers: 1
    Total Babies - Female: 46, Male: 48
    Total Toddlers - Female: 26, Male: 10
    Total Children - Female: 41, Male: 30
    Total Teens - Female: 18, Male: 22
    Total Young Adults - Female: 54, Male: 54
    Total Adults - Female: 118, Male: 118
    Total Elders - Female: 24, Male: 21
    Total Ghosts: 6
    Total Homeless Sims: 190
    Total Homed Sims: 437
    Total Married Sims: 148
    Total Pregnant Sims: 1
    Total Sims in Hidden Households: 22
    Total Aliens: 8
    Total Alien Hybrids: 6
    Total Vampires: 0
    Total Mermaids: 2
    Total Spellcasters: 8
    Total Werewolves: 0
    Total Servos: 1
    Total Cats: 23
    Total Dogs: 51
    Total Special Sims: 3
    I play vanilla & managed to make some hybrids.
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Sorry @SimTrippy but that is not true :( I have played Sims 4 since the beginning (8 years?) and I got two vampire-alien hybrids in a 100 % Vanilla Game.

The first hybrid is still in my building testing save, so I do not care. But the second one was a tragedy: she was born in my 5 years old main save, even after a fix was patched... She was a really, really glitchy sim. To avoid any problems with my save, she died by sun... The tragedy give me a new story for her dad: my vampire was the first sim I use to play the Paranormal SP.

@sadiesue you can do a Save As of your save before your baby before it grows to a toddler, that way if you get a glitchy hybrid you can return the baby to Sixam...

@Brd709 an alien hybrid is a human sim with colored skin and some alien dialogues available. An Alien-Vampire is a game glitch or something created with mods or game cheats.
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    emere wrote: »
    Sorry @SimTrippy but that is not true :( I have played Sims 4 since the beginning (8 years?) and I got two vampire-alien hybrids in a 100 % Vanilla Game.

The first hybrid is still in my building testing save, so I do not care. But the second one was a tragedy: she was born in my 5 years old main save, even after a fix was patched... She was a really, really glitchy sim. To avoid any problems with my save, she died by sun... The tragedy give me a new story for her dad: my vampire was the first sim I use to play the Paranormal SP.

@sadiesue you can do a Save As of your save before your baby before it grows to a toddler, that way if you get a glitchy hybrid you can return the baby to Sixam...

What kind of glitches did you see? I’m curious how the game copes with them trying to change form. I’d like to see a vampire with alien memory erase powers though.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Kiara wanted to let you know she does actually excist. She's the result of a vampire being abducted and impregnated. She's not the result of cheats or mods. I think I got rid of her alien part, because I got so fed up of the CAS problems I had with her. But below is a picture of her doing Dark Meditation, and you can clearly see her alien plumbob.

ibJ5qOI.png
  • LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    I had pretty much the same thing happen back in May? My sim is a lvl 10 scientist but it was her mixologist son that was abducted and pollinated. He had a little girl named Celeste. Celeste as a newborn got the vampire bassinet and the alien diaper when she aged up to toddler, Mccc only showed the alien occult so I tried taking her into Cas to change the diaper for cute clothes (and maybe age her up to check 😂) but after it deleted my family's fully trained rottenweiler I was so mad I forgot. The dog is still gone and Celeste is still a toddler trapped in my legacy save stuck forever on my desktop or at least until more bug fixes roll out. The entire household are vampires.
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
    He had a boy. He was sent home from the hospital in an alien bassinet. I just aged him up to toddler and he has the alien icon in CAS. My vampire is actually Max Villareal’s son from a brief fling with one of my own vampire sims So Max has a vampire son and an alien grandson. Interesting family tree so far.
    Yeah it's fun seeing what turns up. 🦹👻🤡 I haven't played my main save since then, mostly build saves waiting on more complete bugfixes with the exception of a werewolf save after that pack dropped and a vampire boyfriend for my Sim after her husband was eaten by the cow plant for the second time. LoL 😂
    edited November 2022
    That's interesting @emere @Kathykins @SERVERFRA @Brd709 but these are bugs, right? And if I see it correctly all of them are related to alien hybrids, as in no witch-werewolf or werewolf-mermaid or witch-mermaid hybrids etc.? Seems to be a bug specific to alien abductions then somehow. Cool though, now I kinda want one too lol. But still I don't think it's intended to exist xD
    @SimTrippy The game doesn't support hybrids. I had nothing but trouble with my alien-vamp as soon as she turned teen. Specifically with CAS, since both aliens and vamps have two forms. Outfits I made for her just didn't stick. As soon as I took her, or any of her family, into CAS, I had to do all her outfits again.

I also have a vamp/spellcaster (by cheats, though, since vamps can't ask a sage/other magic person to become a spellcaster) and I have no problems with him. I maxed out and got all the vampire perks/weaknesses before cheating his magic trait.

I don't know if its a bug or what, but simmers have always wanted hybrids, and Eaxis knows it. Aside from cheating, hybrids shouldn't be possible in game, since it isn't supported in any way. I feel there should be a check when a male sim is abducted, to check if he is any type of occult, like a vampire or mersim. If that check is true, then pregnancy shouldn't occur. Only "pure" human sims should get pregnant from abductions, to avoid frustration and glitches.

I do love my "mixed" sims, though. They're pretty fun to play, but as I said, had to remove the alien from my girl because of all the problems.

My hybrid was not a glitchy sim but a really corrupted one @RySBI :'( As a toddler she had the problem with CAS, as several here have explained. But as a girl everything got worse: the needs bars were stuck, all was green and did not move anymore. I grew her up to a teenager and that was it! not only the bars were stuck but somehow the vampires needs and the regular ones were overlapped :o

@SimTrippy definitely has to do with the abductions! but whether it's stable or an abomination like my girl depends on luck :D
    Sounds really awful, @emere I'm sorry you had to have that experience with your sim :(
    Nope it’s not a glitch or bug, it’s a trait cheat in Sims 4. That’s why I recommend getting the pack
    Get to Work to add on the
    Traits.Equip_Trait Trait_OccultAlien_FakeAlien
    to all other Occults
  • DiassaDiassa Posts: 156 Member
    I am wondering...
    These hybrids are glitchy because they have two forms (alien/vampire) or specific needs UI (like spellcaster/vampire)
    So, anyone knows if an alien can ask sage to be spellcaster? This shouldn't be a problem.
    OR if you cheat spellcaster on alien sim, will he be as glitchy as other hybrids?
      The Sages appreciation club
    RcdS04K.jpg
    So , I can still encounter problems when he ages up to teen? When I aged him up to toddler, all his needs were full green when he aged up and stayed that way for a while but his needs are now decaying as usual and my sim had to introduce himself to his own child before he could interact with him which I couldn’t remember if any of my human sims had to do that when my human males were abducted and had a child. It’s been so long since this has happened. And now as I’m playing, my vamp Noah all but stopped interacting with the toddler unless I make him. He wasn’t even “ checking” him. And we all know how sims love to check their toddler. It can be maddening sometimes. They were in the same room together and didn’t interact at all even though the toddlers attention bar was tanking. You could hear crickets. I had to check to make sure I didn’t take autonomy off and forgot to put it back on. It’s just odd. But if they don’t like each other, that’s ok. To me that just means there’s a story there.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    I had pretty much the same thing happen back in May? My sim is a lvl 10 scientist but it was her mixologist son that was abducted and pollinated. He had a little girl named Celeste. Celeste as a newborn got the vampire bassinet and the alien diaper when she aged up to toddler, Mccc only showed the alien occult so I tried taking her into Cas to change the diaper for cute clothes (and maybe age her up to check 😂) but after it deleted my family's fully trained rottenweiler I was so mad I forgot. The dog is still gone and Celeste is still a toddler trapped in my legacy save stuck forever on my desktop or at least until more bug fixes roll out. The entire household are vampires.

rottenweiler? I feel that way about the breed, too. Lived next door to a man who had at least three of them. The dogs weren't the friendly type at all. I fear they were the victims of improper training. Although just two weeks ago, today, my twelve year old granddaughter got viscously attacked by TWO Rottweilers. She's doing well, despite having surgery on her entire left leg and her right arm to clean out the wounds and stitch her gashes closed. There is some talk of possible additional plastic surgery in the future. I am a Dog-Lover and have had several breeds, including mutts, over a spread of 48 years. Some breeds are destroyed by over-breeding and others fall victim to horrendous training, or lack thereof of training.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    @GalacticGal, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your granddaughter, it isn't the breed but the jerks raising them. You mistook my use of the term, I absolutely love rottweilers, had them for over 20 years and wouldn't have any other breed of dog. I call them rottenweilers because all of ours were spoiled rotten. 🥰🦹