Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Want to see wine making come back in Sims 5?

SandyLee149SandyLee149 Posts: 65 Member
I liked the wine making in Sims 3. I would love to see it come back.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Want to see wine making come back in Sims 5? 50 votes

Yes
56%
crocobauraCK213RayneCharleyrudolphaMsMaysimgirl1010GothangelLuvtehGeeksgoodcakebaker62greydonnRamblineRoseClassicalSimHarukotyanjazzunicornsKathykinsColton147147BreazonaSheepilingRedShoe7honeywitch 28 votes
Maybe
10%
DarkLady2788EnkiSchmidtL33tP33tNWRySBILIL_Lilly 5 votes
Don't care
34%
catmom1987Nh6650PlayerSinger2010TheSpotted_CMarkooshfriendlysimmersLady_ElurinLizzychicagoSelinaKylesChadSims2MDianaSimsHopeyStarrSERVERFRALady_BalloraAngeliqueAdelaideQueenSaraphineCavapoo_King 17 votes

Comments

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Yes
    I can't say I don't care,
    but I would rather see it in the Sims 4.

And please don't forget aging wine in wine cellars and seeing their value increase.
    I loved managing my nectar cellars in TS3. It was a legacy for the next generation. One bottle and done would be so underwhelming.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • SandyLee149SandyLee149 Posts: 65 Member
    Yes
    CK213 wrote: »

And please don't forget aging wine in wine cellars and seeing their value increase.
    I loved managing my nectar cellars in TS3. It was a legacy for the next generation. One bottle and done would be so underwhelming.

Thanks for the response and interest. Just something in the game that I miss.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member

I never paid much attention to the nectar making in Sims 3... but now you just gave me an idea! OMG! I never thought about creating wine cellars... now I feel dumb! lol I think I'll need to get on Sims 3 sometime soon now!
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • SandyLee149SandyLee149 Posts: 65 Member
    Yes

I never paid much attention to the nectar making in Sims 3... but now you just gave me an idea! OMG! I never thought about creating wine cellars... now I feel dumb! lol I think I'll need to get on Sims 3 sometime soon now!

Sims 3 is my fav. Loved traveling to get what was needed for the wine, the gardening, and ultimately a great wine. If I recall correctly, my sim had to stomp grapes with her bare feet. So cool. Looking forward to Sims 5 and what may come with it.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,860 Member
    Yes
    Still hoping to see it in Sims 4. So I could use this set I saw this morning.

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Yes
    Still hoping to see it in Sims 4. So I could use this set I saw this morning.

DROOL!
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,871 Member
    Hmm, sounds like a good gameplay kit........
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Not voting, because I'm not sure I care about Sims 5 at all yet. After Sims 4, I'm planning to give 5 at least five years after release before I even consider making the switch. But I will be severely disappointed if they don't give us nectar making in TS4 before they wrap it up.
  • LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    Yes
    LoL, should have read better, I highly doubt I'll waste time or money on 5 after seeing how much 4 lacks. Making and aging nectar was something I absolutely loved in 3, my cellar just kept growing and expanding. 🦹🥰
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Don't care
    Not gonna buy Sims 5 anyway
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Yes
    I loved the nectar making in TS3 but I didn't like the aging system, it was very random and made no sense. Maybe instead of the random years, we could get something like grape juice, new wine, aged wine, vintage wine, and vinegar if it spoils.
  • LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    edited November 2022
    Yes
    That would work, I would want a creation date for each batch, honestly as much as they reuse content I don't understand why they don't just convert the nectar machine and nectar rack meshes? from 3, those were beautiful, maybe stack them a row higher in 4. LoL 😂 Raising the amount of produce required would be plus and allow for more combinations.
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    Don't care
    I don't really condone drinking so don't care.
    But seeing as the world and this game already is turning in to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and Gomorra wouldn't surprise me if it got added.
    Not being negative, just stating my own personal opinion.
    SignatureSparkly.gif
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Yes
    I don't really condone drinking so don't care.
    But seeing as the world and this game already is turning in to 🤔🤔🤔🤔 and Gomorra wouldn't surprise me if it got added.
    Not being negative, just stating my own personal opinion.

Jesus turned water into wine. Just saying. :smiley:
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Don't care
    i will buy the sims5 but just do not care about wine making since i do not even use the bars in the sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,397 Member
    edited November 2022
    I'm all for more activities and interactable objects for Sims to use. But most important is making the core gameplay fun with core systems like aspiration meter, wants & fears, fun animations, dynamic and reactive sims, unique personality points + traits forming sim identity, etc.
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Yes
    I do, but I doubt they will add it. Seeing as their main demographic for TS4 is young girls/teens, it wouldn't be "appropriate". I don't see that change with TS5.

But yeah, I'm a bit past my teenage years, so wouldn't mind if wine makes a comeback. My sims hardly drank the stuff, but it was a fun activity. Not to mention finding really old and expensive wine while adventuring, especially with a new'ish sim. Kaching! :D