Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

November Patch Speculation 2022 (Gallery Patch Out Now)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,459 Member
Time to guess what's coming in The Next Patch. I m expecting mainly bug fixes. We may get something for Autumn or Thanksgiving.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,153 Member
    Thanksgiving is over now. However, I'm still hoping for 100% fixes in the Base: especially that annoying camera moving to any random sim that just appears in the neighborhood instead of staying on my sim. It's been like that since the High School patch. :s
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,997 Member
    Thanksgiving isn’t till the end of November in the states. And it’s still a week away till Halloween.
  • Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    I guess that bug fixes to base game are happening and I hope them to happen also for other EP/GP/SP/K, as I assume a lot of new gamers are now part of The Sims family and they'll want to sell more and more DLC during holidays. Also I expect a big sale between Thanksgiving and Xmas, I hope they will refresh any old pack like Outdoor Retreat or Dine Out, so they can be more appealing to new gamers and less buggy and boring for old gamers.
  • Options
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Thanksgiving is over now. However, I'm still hoping for 100% fixes in the Base: especially that annoying camera moving to any random sim that just appears in the neighborhood instead of staying on my sim. It's been like that since the High School patch. :s

Thanksgiving hasn't begun in the US yet.
  • Options
    KokoaMilk wrote: »
    I guess that bug fixes to base game are happening and I hope them to happen also for other EP/GP/SP/K, as I assume a lot of new gamers are now part of The Sims family and they'll want to sell more and more DLC during holidays. Also I expect a big sale between Thanksgiving and Xmas, I hope they will refresh any old pack like Outdoor Retreat or Dine Out, so they can be more appealing to new gamers and less buggy and boring for old gamers.

If there wad a refreshing coming this year they would have mentioned it but I do hope we get some Dine Out and High School Years fixes.
  • Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    KokoaMilk wrote: »

If there wad a refreshing coming this year they would have mentioned it but I do hope we get some Dine Out and High School Years fixes.

But they mentioned nothing except "updates". Until November we can just speculate about bits of info found here and there.
    Aren't we waiting for the lore update & pronouns and - maybe I am wrong but - I remember something about new color swatches?
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,153 Member
    I forgot about the American Thanksgiving, I'm actually Canadian.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I'm hoping they tune down and fix the Sims on their phone constantly. I hadn't played in a while and the summit sparked my interest to start my game up. First thing I noticed was my Sim constantly on her phone when I was trying to get her to do things. It was very annoying. I get that people these days are on their phones a lot, but I don't live on mine and I don't want my Sim to either.

I'm also hoping for some more SDX drops since it seems we're only getting the 2 kits before the end of year.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,790 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

Not here in the USA. Our Thanksgiving isn't until November.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    ProvidentiaProvidentia Posts: 25 Member
    I have a bug in High School where teachers don't show up to class and teach. Students only need to attend one class to get credit for the whole day.
    There is a bug in gallery imaging where part of the environment external to the lot being saved is included in the gallery thumbnail and it occludes the build.
    Sometimes my Sims walk through walls when going to sit down. Hopefully, that bug gets fixed.
    There is an issue, though perhaps not a bug where sims will cook and move to a countertop on the other side of the building to mix the ingredients.
    There is also a bug where when I send my sims to do something, as soon as a navigate to a different sim (same household and location), they stop doing what I asked them to. This is incredibly frustrating, especially when I need my sims to read something.
    Before beginning a task my Sims will just stand there for sometimes up to half an hour before starting the action. This has made my sims late to class on numerous occasions.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I don't think there will be many bug fixes. I think we'll be gettin some autumn build and buy. Some decor and maybe even a couple pieces of furniture.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,208 Member
    @SERVERFRA 🍁me too. I hope the patch brings me a November birthday present. LOL Well doesn't hurt to ask. o:)
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,347 Member
    edited October 2022
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,024 Member
    Time to guess what's coming in The Next Patch. I m expecting mainly bug fixes. We may get something for Autumn or Thanksgiving.

We definitely need a few bugs fixed! 🙄🤦🏼‍♂️👀.

Also what are the two new kits?

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options

We definitely need a few bugs fixed! 🙄🤦🏼‍♂️👀.

Also what are the two new kits?

One has to do with strawberries the other with coffee.
  • Options
    We may get this week's patch today. It will either be Today or Thursday.
  • Options
    FlapFlap Posts: 200 Member
    I hope they release the patch today. The only bug right now that is unbearable are random mean interactions - it ruined 3 households relationships on my rotational save. I would love to have bust the dust also back (i miss my bunnies) but PLEASE, focus on fix the mean interactions :p
  • Options
    Flap wrote: »
    I hope they release the patch today. The only bug right now that is unbearable are random mean interactions - it ruined 3 households relationships on my rotational save. I would love to have bust the dust also back (i miss my bunnies) but PLEASE, focus on fix the mean interactions :p

This one won't fix the mean issue. Their working on that for a future patch.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,914 Member
    oh yay. more clutter. :|

I guess once again the builders will be happy.
  • Options
    I hope we'll get an SDX Tomorrow. What do yall think the chances are?
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,070 Member
    I hope we'll get an SDX Tomorrow. What do yall think the chances are?

Is there supposed to be an SDX drop coming?
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    RuxieCat121RuxieCat121 Posts: 20 Member
    Is anyone having problems with mods since the new update 11/01? I got the usual "mods is disabled with new update" pop-up, went through the usual of clicking to allow mods, and having to restart... but this time it took me right back to the same pop-up of how the game has been updated and mods are disabled. It's just an endless loop of the same every time I open the game. I even pulled out ALL my mods and it still said mods are disabled. o.0