Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights October 28th- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
October 28th - Friday Highlights

🎃Happy Halloween!!🎃 Simmers!

What are you doing for Halloween this year? 🦇 Whether you’re having a costume party or a low-key spooky celebration, we would like to hear about your plans, and how your Sims will be celebrating. 👻

2viu81cft28g.png
@AprilDawn recently moved to Mexico, so they're playing 'Catrina for Dia de los Muertos' - shared here.

Its only 3 days until the spookiest day of the year Simmers! 👻 If you’re in need of some last minute Spooky Day inspo, check out these threads we have found for you 🔽

🔸kicking things off by joining our fellow Simmers celebrating 🎃Halloween🎃 in the "Halloween Sims" thread, created by @AprilS . Please share your spooky pics and creations there!

🔸Of course, today's creation selection was also inspired by Halloween. I invite y´all to check @masajo's creation " Hubble Bubble". Such adorable cottage where your witches can experience the simple life surrounded by nature & comfort. 🧹🧙‍♀️

🔸Let's keep the spookiness flowing, folks. Come check @CAPTAIN_NXR7 hair-raising and yet adorable lighthousekeeper werewolf shared here. I love your screenshots, theyre fab! 🐺

🔸Next on the list, don't click if you're not prepared to face the next level of fear, and if you chose to check, turn the volume down or you'll jump out of your chair frightened. This amazing and scary horror short film was created by @Binibini in the spirit of October's spooky season and its called "Loop". 👻 Grab your blanket in case you need to hide, turn the lights off (or don't) and enjoy! 😱

🔸Okay, on to The Sims 3. @Simexpert123 asks: "Show me some of your favorite sims 3 characters you've made." I am absolutely in awe with the creations posted so far, you guys creativity is amazing! 🤗

That's it for today, folks. I hope you like today's picks! If you have any recommendations for next week's Friday Highlights, please send them on to me!

Have a fantastic Halloween weekend and stay spooky! 🕷🕸
Mari

Comments

• AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member

@EA_Mari
    Oh wow, thanks so much for sharing the pic of my Catrina Sim!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    My granddaughter, who got mauled by a pair of Rottweilers a week ago, this past Thursday, is going to be using a wheelchair to go Trick 0r Treating. They got her entire left leg, hip to toe, and her right arm. She's a trooper, though. Surgery to clean out the wounds and stitch them shut again. Three weeks off of school. :open_mouth: I have yet to learn what she's going as. Possibly a mummy? They've got her trussed up in ace-bandages, why not?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    @EA_Mari a very big thank you for the mention, very kind of you and greatly appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Thanks for the highlights. Have a great weekend. 🙂
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member

@EA_Mari , myself & Lighthouse Beast very much appreciate the mention! Thank you!
    Happy Halloween! - or as we would say in the ancient tongue: Oíche Shamhna shona duit! 🕸🕷🎃👻
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    @GalacticGal, I hope your granddaughter gets well soon.

As for me, I've been dressing up as the same thing for the past three years and today will be the fourth year in the same exact costume and going to my second Halloween party of the month. The first one was last Saturday and the second one is tonight. Hufflepuff costume once again. The upside is, I can wear most of it throughout the year because part of it is a cardigan, a pair of khakis and my work-style boots, the downside is, I've worn it on Halloween for three years in a row. The Halloween part is I add a dress shirt, scarf, tie and wand.

Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
    AprilDawn wrote: »
    @EA_Mari
    Oh wow, thanks so much for sharing the pic of my Catrina Sim!

It was the perfect screenshot for the occasion, so thank you for sharing it with us! 😍
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Another great list @EA_Mari thanks for sharing ♥♥

Tysm for your kind words, Bree! <3
    My granddaughter, who got mauled by a pair of Rottweilers a week ago, this past Thursday, is going to be using a wheelchair to go Trick 0r Treating. They got her entire left leg, hip to toe, and her right arm. She's a trooper, though. Surgery to clean out the wounds and stitch them shut again. Three weeks off of school. :open_mouth: I have yet to learn what she's going as. Possibly a mummy? They've got her trussed up in ace-bandages, why not?

OMG that is shocking, poor thing! I hope she´s ok and had some Halloween fun after all! Send her my ´Get Well Soon` wishes! 😘

masajo wrote: »
    @EA_Mari a very big thank you for the mention, very kind of you and greatly appreciated :)

Your creations are inspiration to me! Thank you for being so talented. 🤗
    Thanks for the highlights. Have a great weekend. 🙂

Thank you, for your lovely comment. 🤩
    @EA_Mari , myself & Lighthouse Beast very much appreciate the mention! Thank you!
    Happy Halloween! - or as we would say in the ancient tongue: Oíche Shamhna shona duit! 🕸🕷🎃👻

Hope you had an awesome Halloween!
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    @GalacticGal, I hope your granddaughter gets well soon.

As for me, I've been dressing up as the same thing for the past three years and today will be the fourth year in the same exact costume and going to my second Halloween party of the month. The first one was last Saturday and the second one is tonight. Hufflepuff costume once again. The upside is, I can wear most of it throughout the year because part of it is a cardigan, a pair of khakis and my work-style boots, the downside is, I've worn it on Halloween for three years in a row. The Halloween part is I add a dress shirt, scarf, tie and wand.

Sounds like you were busy this year. Hope you had fun!