Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Halloween Sims

2...Next

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member

This witch is soo perfect. I want her in my game

She and the updated version is in my gallery, unfortuanatly the web gallery is not working for me so I can't link to her, but I am mcrudd in the gallery too :)

Umbreon12 wrote: »

That would actually be pretty cool.
    They would be a toss up between them being a witch and vampire, and they would spread the evil.

I might just have to do that now :D

Some pics of my Witch in game, I just had to see her in game quickly LOL

kgkADc8.png
    9NMbYME.png
    f09iWpq.png
    YvK1t2v.png
    FDA0x1D.png
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 877 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Umbreon12 wrote: »

That would actually be pretty cool.
    They would be a toss up between them being a witch and vampire, and they would spread the evil.

I might just have to do that now :D

You should, she looks like she and Vlad would make really interesting children.

• CordeliaBeaufortCordeliaBeaufort Posts: 76 Member
    > @mcrudd said:
    > She and the updated version is in my gallery, unfortuanatly the web gallery is not working for me so I can't link to her, but I am mcrudd in the gallery too :)

faved, will download after game update!
    Not sure if I'm going to make her hermit or sage of practical magic, as my poor Simeon Silversweater died and some random guy became sage lmao.
    Not sure if I'm going to make her hermit or sage of practical magic, as my poor Simeon Silversweater died and some random guy became sage lmao.

Aww poor Simeon he is my favorite magical sage :( She would make a good sage Muwahahahaha. Hope you like her in game, I actually changed her everyday outfit to her formal one I had in my current game I started, I prefer it, looks so much nicer for me in game ;)

• CordeliaBeaufortCordeliaBeaufort Posts: 76 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »

Aww poor Simeon he is my favorite magical sage :( She would make a good sage Muwahahahaha. Hope you like her in game, I actually changed her everyday outfit to her formal one I had in my current game I started, I prefer it, looks so much nicer for me in game ;)

Yeah unfortunetelly I dont know where his grave so I cant revive him too. :( At least Morgyn is still alive, I would go mad if something happened to him :tired_face:
    I personally like the second and last outfit best for everyday. Especially last outfit have some Minerva Mcgonagall vibe. :smiley:
    minerva-mcgonagall-angry.gif
    [

Yeah unfortunetelly I dont know where his grave so I cant revive him too. :( At least Morgyn is still alive, I would go mad if something happened to him :tired_face:
    I personally like the second and last outfit best for everyday. Especially last outfit have some Minerva Mcgonagall vibe. :smiley:
    minerva-mcgonagall-angry.gif

I made the second one her everyday one, I do agree about the last one reminding of professor Mcgonagall, absolutely love her <3
  • TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    Here's one I haven't played with for awhile. I think she's a dryad.

yscNZKy.png

• TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member

gnTmFIv.png

This guy is quite the lady's man. The sim women love him. (He is actually pretty good-looking under that, because I wanted him to make attrative children.)

I wanted a "creature from the black lagoon" character, and this is the closest I got.

It's not actually cc. It's from a mod called "Expanded Mermaids". https://modthesims.info/d/630179/expanded-mermaids.html You just need to make a merman (or mermaid) and have them do a little quest to become one of these things.

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited October 2022
    @Tammors I love your creature from the black lagoon! He's got a rather mischievous smile.

Here are my four Mua Pel' Am residents. Was experimenting with Photoshop recently.
    Happy Halloween everyone!
    1Qvfyo3.png
    Clockwise from centre top: Happy spectre; Ikkanu Happati (a merman and shaman who can communicate with the Spirit Realm); miserable spectre; Jiya Quintero (a werewolf, artificially created from bits of ancient magical wolves); enraged spectre; Kio Nightmear (a vampire who loves baking. He looks rather sinister here but he's actually a very sweet guy); awkward spectre; Samphy Sparke-Undine (a virtuoso spellcaster with particularly strong lightning magic) and her veild familiar, Lucky.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I made a Monstermash Family & a Redeye Family, saved them in the Gallery under SEREFRAS for spooky simmers to check out. ;)
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    Ok guys--as promised, here is my annual Halloween sim. This is Dorothy Crumplebottom, and I've given her every evil trait there is. No CC, of course. I've decided that I'm going to move her in with my other 2 Halloween sims

9gYuV4Z.png