Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your born-in-game Sims!

Comments

• FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    phantling wrote: »
    > @FurAndYarn said:
    > Wow, it has been a hot minute since I shared a Sim from my main save. Now I have another from the same legacy but many generations later... generation 43, to be exact.
    >
    > Bella as a teen...
    >
    >
    >
    > and as a young adult dressed up for a big night.

oh she's stunning! do you have the link to the teen hair?

Thank you so much. Both hairs are by Okruee. The hair you're looking for is Marg but you may also like Rin and Ophelia because they have similar vibes. Honestly, all the hairs are amazing. :)

Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Their parents:
    51979907666_300146a065_k.jpg

Ben Cole:
    52000219484_9891ebf21c_k.jpg

Ryanne Cole:
    52000219784_64641dc016_k.jpg

There's a backstory behind their daughter's name in the link in my signature <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    FurAndYarn wrote: »
    phantling wrote: »
    > @FurAndYarn said:
    > Wow, it has been a hot minute since I shared a Sim from my main save. Now I have another from the same legacy but many generations later... generation 43, to be exact.
    >
    > Bella as a teen...
    >
    >
    >
    > and as a young adult dressed up for a big night.

oh she's stunning! do you have the link to the teen hair?

Thank you so much. Both hairs are by Okruee. The hair you're looking for is Marg but you may also like Rin and Ophelia because they have similar vibes. Honestly, all the hairs are amazing. :)

Wait, YOU'RE Gaia on WP?!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »

Yep! :) I feel pretty awesome getting recognized somewhere else. <3
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I have alot of born-in-game sims in my Snow White's Legacy. They are saved in the Gallery under my username SEREFRAS if an simmers wants to check them out.
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    I also like to age up my kids in CAS too just to see how they'll look as they age. These are the daughters from my main family, Beatrix (red head) and Isla (brunette). Beatrix is still only a child and Isla is a toddler, but they both show potential to grow up very attractive haha (I edited hair, clothes, and make up for the sake of the screen shots and put on my favorite skin overlays since I give them overlays when they are toddlers anyway - the rest is genetics) Since they essentially look the same from teen to adult, I just did one screen shot for those middle life stages.

vJ5HEw0.jpg
    Top row, third image in; can’t help but think, you spent a good 3 or more hours making a single sim and chose super carefully on a spouse or about spent about 6 hours on two, to be able to have a offspring that could be that dynamite in the young adult & adult stages!
    Cause my sims look like... Well, they don’t have the looks and I spend about an hour just making one in CAS, so to get your level of sim quality, I image it take twice to 3 times the amount of time! As they say, Rome wasn’t built in a day lol.
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited April 2022
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    Few of my most recents;

1qOlAh5.png
    l5XpHAA.png
    DGoW3eN.png
    jFsBRWF.png
    Ot30gIu.png
    idcrrFF.png
    ZYm7HnT.png

... That full outfit shot of your lovely blue (or blue-ish green?) haired sim. That outfit, IF it’s Created Content and IF it’s your own creation... You MUST be a brilliant artist irl to be such an imaginative and creative CC creator!
    Well, given how the offspring came out, brilliant sim creator— but yeah; wanted to comment on the outfit lol.
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    zu2kQJ4.png
    I am just posting one picture for now. The male Sim on the right is the in-game born Sim of Don Lothario and my K/DA Sim Evelyn. i aged him to a teen. He has his mothers lighter skin, but has more of Don's traits.
    The Sim next to him is the daughter of my K/DA Sim Ahri, and a Gallery version of Caleb Vatore. She was edited into the family as a child, and my plan is for them to marry in the future.
    I plan to post his three other siblings when they become teens.
    FurAndYarn wrote: »
    HillyBeth wrote: »

Yep! :) I feel pretty awesome getting recognized somewhere else. <3

Well, thank you for following my story :) The next chapter will be Ben's birthday, but I haven't played much. He ages up in 13 days!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

This is Cynnamon Tee, daughter of Sugar Tee (pictured) and Craig Clarson. Sugar Tee was created by @MamaSimTee and Craig Clarson was created by @king_of_simcity7
    c4e74b_29c2b7aa69b64630a440d7aaafb98327~mv2.jpg
    You can't see it here, but Sugar and Cynnamon share the same beauty mark near their right eye.
  • anskuplaysanskuplays Posts: 49 Member
    Okay, now I will share my legacy's first/second generation.

PhKFxhn.png

Here are Jare and Sanni Cantell. They are already in sims' heaven but here they are adults.

kj0LFIP.png

These are Rauni Cantell and Masi Alphabetical. Rauni is a non-binary and oldest of the children (who are all adults at this point :smiley: ). They're married to a woman named Autumn and they have no children. They have 2 cats. Masi is the second oldest. He's married to a guy named Cedric Alphabetical and they have 2 adopted children (adult & y.a.). They have currently one dog.

MCbTGDK.png

These two are Niilo Cantell and Jaana Cantell. Niilo is the 3rd oldest of Jare and Sanni's kids. He's married to a woman named Tiia, and they have 3 children together (2 y.a.s and a teen). Niilo also has a daughter with another woman (daughter is y.a). Jaana is the 5th one. She is currently single but she has 2 children (y.a.s) with her ex husband and a daughter with a random guy from Sulani.

vyj90Ta.png

The 4th one is generation 2 heir Casper Cantell. He is married to a woman called Nelli and they have 7 children together (4 y.a.s and 3 teens).

9mEyNP8.png?1

These are 2 youngest ones, Lotta Haakana and Tuula Cantell. Lotta is married to a woman called Anna, and they have an adopted daughter (child). Tuula is currently single but she has been married twice. She has two daughters (y.a.s) with her 1st husband.
  • anskuplaysanskuplays Posts: 49 Member
    Is this discussion already ded?
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,868 Member
    anskuplays wrote: »
    Is this discussion already ded?

Picture threads like this are never dead, in my opinion. Just been some time till latest pics :)

I currently have no new born in game sims :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    My sim, Noah! He is my favorite sim at the moment. His father is Salim Benali and his mother is a sim from a custom save I downloaded, Her name is, Reyna Aranda.
    This is him with his girlfriend, Becca from University.
    NDIcP2P.png
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    hGtngKA.png
    I posted here before. I posted the picture with Damian and Ahri.
    Here is my k/DA Evelyn with her second son Aamon. Aamon's father is Don Lothario. Aamon's older brother is Damian, and his younger siblings are Damian, Mammon, Lilith, and Dracula. Don Lothario is the father to all of Evelyn's kids.
    I plan to show them when when they are teens.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited August 2022
    In my main save, Raiden is one of my oldest born-in-game sims and he's just a teen on his senior year of high school.
    tQwFnfj.png

Here he was as a child. Born to one of my sims and a random townie.
    tge2B84.png
    At times he was a total brat to his mom. Didn't help that he looked up to his MIA father, my sim, who was a hardened criminal.
    lMM9MC9.png

But now as a teen he has warmed up a lot to his family, especially his half-siblings.
    W9LZb6i.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,868 Member
    Mona , daughter of my sim Melody, and Malcolm Langraab
    cqYMWB7.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,371 Member
    Enid and Gregs daughter Avelina
    XA9xstM.png
    Kadir and Sofias kids, Harley
    fB3TIJT.png
    twins Conri and Connell
    su26Xzf.png
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited September 2022
    Here's my short lifespan legacy's third generation Sim. Her name is Avery Hunt and she's a doctor. I love her, she's adorable and one of the prettiest Sims I've ever had. Her beauty is very natural and she's also beautiful inside too. Her randomized traits are outgoing, adventurous and good. When she grew up she also got the compassionate and responsible traits. It was truly destined for her to become a doctor. :)

shYd595.png
    She's become one of my favorite Sims and I'm already worried about her life ending so soon because of the short lifespan. I did manage to collect enough reward points and buy her a youth potion, but I'm not sure if I'm going to use it because it only makes it more difficult to let her go.
    I'm probably going to use her on another save later to give her another chance and a longer life.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Wanted to show off the daughters of Lucas Munch. Here they are singing Christmas carols.
    rumSLJU.png

Maybelle (teen)
    oMwxymB.png
    LiCNLQY.png

Harper (YA)
    0PQVIXJ.png
    r7bcVD4.png
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Y7CWqQf.png
    My gen 11 heir, Hazel.
    JBFSADu.png
    And her daughter, Brooke!
    I've never gotten so far in a legacy before, so I'm super attached to these sims :D
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    So far, my Rock Star and his wife have three children. Their firstborn, Jamison who is now a Toddler, and their twin daughters who are still baby-objects.

IAkUm4q.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    I'm very fond of the triplets my mummy had with Tomax Collette.

I keep the genetics, and just alter hair, clothing, and makeup.
    Oh, and I add bandages, to give them that "descendant of a mummy" nuance. ;)

O00vatU.png

oT1jmLm.png

00l26uA.png

h0cPg9Q.png

• mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    The Sixth Generation...So Far. In Alphabetical order.
    Abigail & Brenda
    FXaOAWB.pngAtGiarG.png
    Caitlyn & Dennis
    jN2M7MS.pngUVUiPw3.png
    Emma
    DsyaTKt.pngJviRMMj.png
    Fiona
    1n2wvY6.pngWO2cOqk.png
    Lastly, Gerard & Hudson
    BH7CZZl.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list