Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the last thing you ate?

Comments

• haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Toast with cheese and some milk
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    chocolate chip cookies
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Baked macaroni with vegetables 🥦🥕🍝
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
    turkey sandwich
    chocolate chip cookies
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    edited October 2022
    Overnight Oats, egg spinach muffins, a banana and some berries.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    A lowcarb milk chocolate. Great except it made my nose itch due to an ingredient.

Been a terrible candy bear lately, maybe because Halloween is coming. I just feel like munching out on peanut butter cups and snickers and KitKat until I pass out from the sugar🤪
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    Chocolate chip cookie
    A lowcarb milk chocolate. Great except it made my nose itch due to an ingredient.

Been a terrible candy bear lately, maybe because Halloween is coming. I just feel like munching out on peanut butter cups and snickers and KitKat until I pass out from the sugar🤪

Been munching on Reese's peanut butter cups myself lately. :o:#

Right now, getting my daily dose of sodium with some french fries. B)
    sausage, egg, and cheese muffin
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    cheese, ham and coffee
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    A warm thick slice of sweet moist pumpkin "bread" - we all know it's cake.

It's the same batter as would go in a cupcake paper or be iced and served as cake, but in the US, if you bake cakes with sugar as the first or second ingredient in a loaf pan, by the magik of hubris and wishful thinking, we permit ourselves to eat cake for breakfast and call it bread. Because it was made in the shape of a loaf. 😂
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    turkey sandwich
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Cold leftover 7-11 pizza cuz the weather was too gross last night to go further than 7-11 (even that was really pushing it). It was not very good lol... their pizza is okay when hot and fresh but leftovers are very underwhelming lol.

Weather a little better today tho so soon I will be having some goodies from the grocery store curry bar and some apple praline cake (its really more of a carrot cake I swear with just a little apple filling but whatever either way its so good and the cream cheese frosting is excellent)
    Reese's peanut butter cup

@dreamerz13 Sorry to hear about your lousy weather. Weather has been colder than usual and rainy, but this weekend (Fri - Sun), it's sunny and in the 70's. A welcome change as it's not going to last this time of year. B)
  • CordeliaBeaufortCordeliaBeaufort Posts: 76 Member
    Smoken salmon salad
    watermelon
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    moms chinese food homade whichsuprisingly is still in my stomach. sorry i was sick this week
    blueberries
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I toasted my curries on the floor so just some cup noodles and a little bit of vindaloo that survived. And the cake which fortunately was spared.

May have to go find the bag of Reese pumpkins cuz I've seen enough Reese talk to crave some lol. I think after the disappointment of dumping butter chicken I deserve a candy or 5.

Reese's peanut butter cup

@dreamerz13 Sorry to hear about your lousy weather. Weather has been colder than usual and rainy, but this weekend (Fri - Sun), it's sunny and in the 70's. A welcome change as it's not going to last this time of year. B)

Tbh this isn't even really that bad for this time of year and we've had such a hot fall for us it's actually kind of a relief to see some cooler temps and some precipitation (rain would be preferred over snow but we needed anything we could get). I think it just caught us off guard since it's been so nice so far this fall. I haven't even bought the new boots I need so walking was extra unpleasant lol. Oh well it was a good excuse to hide under a heated throw and watch TV all weekend lol.

• LamaaaayLamaaaay Posts: 66 Member
    currently eating my breakfast, which is veggie chili, mango yogurt and hot chocolate with vegan marshmallows.
    or as I like to say whenever I have a strange meal in the morning, a "breakfast of champions" .