Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy Challenge Mega Thread

Comments

• Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    Trick wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

I've got a question about the scoring. Sorry if someone has asked this before and it's already answered :#

There's the one point you can get for ALL TEN deaths on your legacy lot. The thing is that there are way more than 10 ways to die by now. So my question is:

Do you get the point when you have ten different deaths or when you get all possible deaths now?

I know it's been a while since you asked, but I've been working on the assumption that it requires a Sim to die in each of the possible ways, and not just 10 of them. I haven't been able to find anything authoritative on it, though, so that's just my interpretation.

Nothing was confirmed, but Pinstar's wife did comment to someone in 2018 asking the same question on the Scoring page and here's what she posted:

"Sorry for the late reply, I missed this question. I am going to need to check with Pinstar on this but I THINK we kept the number of deaths the same and you can just choose which ones you want to do. I’ll confirm that though."

So it may just be choose the deaths you want to do.
  • carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    Update from me

Heather 1.7

10-21-22_3-56-36%C2%A0PM.png

Blogger: Click!
    Tumblr: Click!
  • DaynaGailDaynaGail Posts: 60 Member
    I just posted the first chapter of my spellcaster legacy! It's written very simply like a blog, not a simlit, but I hope you like it anyway!

Wordpress:CLICK!
    qa2jelcs80ft.jpg
  • BUBBLYSPARKBUBBLYSPARK Posts: 14 New Member
    Woww, nobody has posted here in a REALLY long time! Excuse a lowly new poster, but I'm starting a base game legacy challenge with slightly altered rules and thought it might be a fun idea to revive this thread?
  • AlleyKat213AlleyKat213 Posts: 58 Member
    I just finished writing my own legacy challenge.... Can't post it in its own thread though, seeing as how I'm still a new member lol
  • TillyTilly Posts: 16 Member
    I'm thinking about starting a new legacy! I previously got to 3rd generation, but I lost the save and have been terrified of playing the game at all for almost a year now. I don't know if I'll have the energy to actually write a complete story/simlit, but it would be fun to share some moments here and there.
  • disintergamehogdisintergamehog Posts: 1 New Member
    I've been putting many many many hours into my legacy challenge, and it feels a bit weird that i have noone to talk to about this hugely time consuming part of my life, so would like to join a forum to just chat legacy stuff lol. Is this the right thread or is there a more appropriate one for general legacy chit chat?
    or should I just use twitter?
    Thank you in advance!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,827 Member
    I've been putting many many many hours into my legacy challenge, and it feels a bit weird that i have noone to talk to about this hugely time consuming part of my life, so would like to join a forum to just chat legacy stuff lol. Is this the right thread or is there a more appropriate one for general legacy chit chat?
    Thank you in advance!

Hi @disintergamehog and welcome to the forum. :)

Once you become a full member you'll be able to start your own thread in this section of the forum, Stories and Legacies, where you can share your legacy challenge.

Here's some info on becoming a full member.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

• BubblegumBlissBubblegumBliss Posts: 73 Member
    The Parsons have reached generation 20! Come check it out: https://www.theparsonslegacyyy.blogspot.com/
    43pe2ofwa2hq.png
  • NakendraNakendra Posts: 179 Member
    Thank you in advance!

Hey if you are using Discord you can add me, anyone can add, I'm MissAtlantisSims there
    I do have twitter, and I used to share my sims there, but for some reason, ever since I got a new pc (laptop) I'm not able to log into twitter through the sims
  • jolly1995jolly1995 Posts: 27 Member
    Oh, I would really like to start a legacysave myself. I tend to get a bit bored with my sim after a while, though.. I think I am at 7th generation, but with rotational play. So I will leave the legacyfamily when he/she is a teen, and then go make a totally new sim as a teen. Playing him/she a bit, and then get them married. So it goes. How to keep the interest up?
  • duckiedropletsduckiedroplets Posts: 65 Member
    edited September 2023
    I am on Gen 2 in my career legacy~ check us out!! - Link below.
    Post edited by duckiedroplets on
  • cricketsmooncricketsmoon Posts: 6 New Member
    I have the first two chapters of my Ultimate Decades Challenge posted! https://cricketsmoon.wordpress.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top