Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Halloween Parade 2022!

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,886 Member
    It is so ironic that I love spooky season so much but the second I see spider or spider related decor I remember I actually don't
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    It is so ironic that I love spooky season so much but the second I see spider or spider related decor I remember I actually don't

I had a feeling that might creep some people out.
    If you want to know something really creepy, I have more!!

This one is a Japanese spider woman my daughter created, and she's all-spider.

But I also have a whole family of Chinese spider women! They are not full spider, like the one in this photo. They are actually very pretty (above the waist), because they need to be beautiful to lure men into their webs. They are heavily loaded with cc, including not just spider stuff but also lots of Chinese features (Tang dynasty when I can find it). I only created 2, but they have about 10 children and grandchildren.

They are actually some of my favorite characters to play, because they are pretty entertaining. The movement on those spider legs is done really well. It's fun to watch the spider children swimming, swinging, playing on the monkey bars...

Since I terrified the arachnophobic, maybe I should help get people's minds off creepy thoughts with some adorable baby gargoyles!

r23bi6Q.png
    VHt4s9q.png
    edited October 2022
    Tammors wrote: »
    Since I terrified the arachnophobic, maybe I should help get people's minds off creepy thoughts with some adorable baby gargoyles!

r23bi6Q.png
    VHt4s9q.png

Yes I much prefer the sweet gargoyles :blush:

no worries btw if you want to share your spideys I'll just scroll over really fast :lol: or maybe spoiler tag would be appreciated

I'm just in constant fight or flight mode with spiders this time of year cause they keep gathering on my windows and doors and finding their way in my bed eventually crawling on my face when i least expect it

(has actually happened several times this month i think they like my phone light)

live in log cabin they said
    it be fun they said :sweat_smile:

oh well look at the positives at least i live in north so spideys are small not giant
    edited October 2022
    That spoiler tag thing is a good idea. I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier.
    I need to figure out how to do that.

I have cute monsters, but I also have creepy and gory monsters.

• RySBIRySBI Posts: 328 Member
    This thread inspired me to do something with my Grim Reaper for spooky season, so I've given him a well-deserved break and introduced Baron Samedi for a change:

Here he is on his first successful reaping:
    GxpW33a.jpg

5JKtz8A.jpg
    edited October 2022
    Cleaning my folders I found these
    JfydfgY.png
    At1TzSr.png
    dn9pLza.png

unfortunately this little lady and her family no longer exist in my save
    But! now I get to scheme for new ghost toddler!

In fact I really hope we can add ghost buff on new infants too >:) it would be epic seeing them crawl about

JrYSXBU.png

My daughter is thinking of doing this beauty for a Halloween party this year.

It's a Japanese character they call "kuchisake onna".

She asks if you think she's pretty.

Then she removes her mask to show you her full beauty.

eu7mKCH.png

pwvfqM3.png

• BinibiniBinibini Posts: 1,282 Member
    edited October 2022

Screenshots from my horror short film in honour of spooky season! It can be watched on Google Drive here or at facebook.com/jellysimwich :)

CWKJRaJ.png
    f7Wz4zB.png?1
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    tap banner for 'such is life' | more projects + cc at facebook.com/jellysimwich
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    some older pics I found

djq2hd5.png

FLTHscq.png

A couple guys in Sulani.
    YjIOcmT.png
    Here's one of my daughter's characters. She likes to do more of an anime-look.

oMwOb22.png

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    Here are my Halloween sims from the past 2 years, Sinister Sam the clown and Ryan Rancid

idknCey.png
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member

I recently moved to Mexico, so I am playing a Catrina for Dia de los Muertos - she has a start on her graveyard too!

uYDU9Cu.png
    WahP7PS.png
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I gave one of my old evil bad witches a Witchover and this is her in game now. Having a ball knowing its halloween soon >:)

kgkADc8.png
    9NMbYME.png
    f09iWpq.png
    YvK1t2v.png
    FDA0x1D.png
    Battle downtown.

Gx5Q5dY.png
    One day, I witnessed this horror story in my game.

kikvKAc.png
    An innocent toddler was snatched by a werewolf !!!

6k2OOpG.png
    And the werewolf ran off with the poor toddler in its clutches !!!

GzdSbiz.png
    And carried the baby down to the sewers !!!

And then it gave the toddler a drink.

I made this guy around Valentine's Day, inspired by a horror movie called "Cupid".

l5XSAgQ.png

QGnyZR7.png

Speaking of mixing other holidays with Halloween, here's my Krampus.

qlbYhLI.png

• DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    My sims have an All Spook's eve but it came in August in my rotation. It's winter in the game now.

So for some holiday fun I had my ghost household put on their jack-o-lantern heads and go to Moonwood Mills. They hung out and haunted the bonfire, met some werewolves, and had a lightsaber battle because why not?
    Green pumpkin is the ghost of Don Lothario, orange is Diego Lobo and white is Gunther Munch.
    Mg775fR.png
    R3JtIwS.png
    7SRHSZt.png
    kiUjkW6.png
    AtoHJjh.png
    BqQbPc7.png
    CfdjEI6.png
    f3TguB2.png

They all "live" together in Newcrest in a haunted house, so for the rest of their week of the rotation I'll be pursuing Gunther's dream of being a ghost ghost hunter, Diego's affairs with Patchy and Guidry, and maybe Don will try to woo Temperance. So I might be back with some spookier pics.
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    I cannot wait to show off my screenshots tomorrow, I built a whole lot and everything :D
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,807 Member
    That is so weird @cyncie . I love it. My favorite part is the Headless Horseman on a bike XD

gen3-banner.png
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I have a Vampire married to a Mermaid & a Werewolf married to a Spellcaster in one household. Also, the Vampire is cousins to the Werewolf & the Mermaid is cousins to the Spellcaster. They're called the Monstermash Family & are saved with their home in the Gallery under my username SEREFRAS
    What can I say, I so love mixed family. :p
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited October 2022
    I have reposted this because it was on the last page.
    Post edited by JustinB113 on