Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there any way to re-access The Sims 2 Store Edition?

AvatarBoyAvatarBoy Posts: 1,147 Member
I'm only asking because I'm thinking about getting back into S2, since I was lucky enough to snag the free games through Origin at the time. I like many played S2 for years growing up, & kinda missed out on the later EPs & even the Store Edition when it came out. I know they've since gotten rid of the store edition... but are the items included in S2 on Origin along with the entire game? or is there a place you can still install those store items. I kinda miss little things from Sims 2 not included in 4, so I kinda want to revisit, with added content of course, & please don't suggest CC is better or that I use it, I'm not into it anymore.

Comments

• BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    I still have mine saved: You can try here or google sims2 store items:

https://www.tumblr.com/naterxandersims/95976036770/sims-2-bonus-items-master-post-ive-uploaded
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    MoreAwesomeThanYou has all of the store items, and fixed bugs that came with the store items. However, it's technically CC, if you wish to avoid that.
  • AvatarBoyAvatarBoy Posts: 1,147 Member
    I'm only asking because I'm thinking about getting back into S2, since I was lucky enough to snag the free games through Origin at the time. I like many played S2 for years growing up, & kinda missed out on the later EPs & even the Store Edition when it came out. I know they've since gotten rid of the store edition... but are the items included in S2 on Origin along with the entire game? or is there a place you can still install those store items. I kinda miss little things from Sims 2 not included in 4, so I kinda want to revisit, with added content of course, & please don't suggest CC is better or that I use it, I'm not into it anymore.
    MoreAwesomeThanYou has all of the store items, and fixed bugs that came with the store items. However, it's technically CC, if you wish to avoid that.

Thank you both! for your feedback! much appreciated. Yeah, I'll check it out, hopefully I also have enough space on my new laptop to hold both S2 & S4 & the additional content.