Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OCTOBER 21ST- FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,262 EA Community Manager
October 21st - Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

@EA_Mari is out this week, so you get the @EA_Cade highlights in her stead :)

sy5z0i70zt7t.png
Your first look at the future of The Sims
  • On Tuesday we held our The Sims Summit stream and announced a BUNCH of new content coming for The Sims 4, Mobile, Freeplay and even the first look at the future of the franchise in Project Rene. Did you miss it? You can read a recap of the event right here or watch the stream again above.
  • To get you all in the Halloween spirit, I wanted to share this amazingly detailed Steampunk Cemetery Museum created by @emere. Truly a hauntingly beautiful build- be sure to check this one out!
  • There's nothing I love more than a good gameplay challenge, and this "Think Outside the Box" challenge that @lexrealhuman has created just sounds too good to pass up. Give this one a try and let us know what you think!
  • This wouldn't be a proper @EA_Cade edition of highlights without some good puns, so I had to include this discussion by @julienrob2004 on Funny Sims Names. "Ivan Awfulcold" is just too clever- if you're looking for a good laugh, you'll want to give these a read!

And that will wrap us up for this week! As always, I hope you've enjoyed this week's highlights, and if you have any suggestions for what you'd like to see featured in future highlights, don't hesitate to let me know.

Have a great weekend, and Happy Simming 😁

-EA_Cade
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments