Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Game of “You or Me”

Comments

• KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,066 Member
    You. I don't use it.

WMLT be good at strategy games?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,576 Member
    Me.

WMLT be good at making time for things?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    To the Off Topic here? Me… ^^’ I don’t care much for other social media though, so maybe you then?

Wmlt prefer listening to talking?
    Me.

WMLT be afraid of clowns?
    832XG3D.gif
    I think both of us, me more so if it's a rom-com. XD

WMLT love horror movies?
    832XG3D.gif
    You? ^^

Wmlt make coca cola cupcakes?
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    You, as I have never baked or cooked anything with soda/pop as an ingredient and likely never will.

WMLT love eggnog enough to make it at home often?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    You? ^^

You're obsessed with coca cola cupcakes, huh? 😅 Now, I kinda wanna try them too even tho I'm not a huge cake/cupcake baker. 😬
    You, as I have never baked or cooked anything with soda/pop as an ingredient and likely never will.

WMLT love eggnog enough to make it at home often?

You. I love it but it's a lot of work to make them from scratch often.

WMLT love brownies?
    832XG3D.gif
    Definitely me.

WMLT enjoy jigsaw puzzles?
    You.

WMLT love math problems?
    832XG3D.gif
    edited October 2022
    DeKay wrote: »
    You? ^^

You're obsessed with coca cola cupcakes, huh? 😅 Now, I kinda wanna try them too even tho I'm not a huge cake/cupcake baker. 😬

I aaaam ^^ A little bit…😅😅 And I’m currently working on how I can make theese cool retro-cup cakes with a lot of coca cola taste without using too much soda in the recipe - I’ll figure it out eventually! ^^

I think we’re both into math? ^^

Wmlt think the last sims-live stream was the best ever?
    That would be you 😀

@DeKay how do you make eggnog then, that's complicated? I just put a raw egg plus milk in the bullet blender and add some stevia, a little nutmeg, sometimes some rum or caramel flavor and 10 seconds later pour the frothy mix into a cup and sip.

I can't recommend the practice to anyone because I have been told I like to live dangerously when it comes to food😁

WMLT love working with power tools?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Youuuu…

Wmlt collect perfumes/scents?
    edited October 2022
    That would be you 😀

DeKay how do you make eggnog then, that's complicated? I just put a raw egg plus milk in the bullet blender and add some stevia, a little nutmeg, sometimes some rum or caramel flavor and 10 seconds later pour the frothy mix into a cup and sip.

I can't recommend the practice to anyone because I have been told I like to live dangerously when it comes to food😁

Wutttt.... Hehe, that's not the classic way of making an eggnog. From all the recipes I found online, they always heat up the milk and eggs. And of course, when heating up eggs in liquid, you gotta whisk properly so the eggs don't become scrambled eggs. LOL. You can't whisk them too fast but you can't whisk them too slow either. So that's like the tedious and tricky part.

Something like this: https://www.thespruceeats.com/non-alcoholic-eggnog-recipe-1806043
    Youuuu…

You.

WMLT wear perfume often?
    832XG3D.gif
    That would be you 😀

DeKay how do you make eggnog then, that's complicated? I just put a raw egg plus milk in the bullet blender and add some stevia, a little nutmeg, sometimes some rum or caramel flavor and 10 seconds later pour the frothy mix into a cup and sip.

Wutttt.... Hehe, that's not the classic way of making an eggnog. From all the recipes I found online, they always heat up the milk and eggs. And of course, when heating up eggs in liquid, you gotta whisk properly so the eggs don't become scrambled eggs. LOL. You can't whisk them too fast but you can't whisk them too slow either. So that's like the tedious and tricky part.

Something like this: https://www.thespruceeats.com/non-alcoholic-eggnog-recipe-1806043
    Youuuu…

You.

WMLT wear perfume often?

Au contraire mon petit ami, it is indeed a more classic way of making eggnog than the modern cooked versions. My grandmother's generation simply blended raw eggs, milk and/or heavy cream, sugar (but not aot like today's kind) and a whisper of fresh grated nutmeg, then emptied entire whiskey or rum bottles into it, in a large holiday punch bowl and ladles it into the tiny cups.

I do believe things like that were how we got the phrase "punchdrunk" aside from the other meaning of what can happen when you lose a fistfight badly. 😁

The modern home -pasteurized methods that are difficult, are to avoid salmonella that is such an issue with mass-scale cage battery egg production so I do understand why and how those recipes were developed.

Wmlt carry a packed lunch with them?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    That would be you 😀

Youuuu…

You.

WMLT wear perfume often?

Au contraire mon petit ami, it is indeed a more classic way of making eggnog than the modern cooked versions. My grandmother's generation simply blended raw eggs, milk and/or heavy cream, sugar (but not aot like today's kind) and a whisper of fresh grated nutmeg, then emptied entire whiskey or rum bottles into it, in a large holiday punch bowl and ladles it into the tiny cups.

I do believe things like that were how we got the phrase "punchdrunk" aside from the other meaning of what can happen when you lose a fistfight badly. 😁

The modern home -pasteurized methods that are difficult, are to avoid salmonella that is such an issue with mass-scale cage battery egg production so I do understand why and how those recipes were developed.

Wmlt carry a packed lunch with them?

Yeah, that makes sense to cook the eggs. But also nowadays, most eggs are already pasteurized, so far as I know, or at least where I'm from, they are. 😅

Me with my lunch bag. LOL.

HBNIyNI.jpg

WMLT be super optimistic?
    832XG3D.gif
    You...

WMLT love using Instagram?
    832XG3D.gif
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,804 Member
    edited October 2022
    You. I don’t have an Insta account.

WMLT spend an entire day cooking, not because they need to, simply because they want to?
    You.

WMLT love meal prepping?
    832XG3D.gif
    edited October 2022
    Delete.
    832XG3D.gif
    I'm not fond of meal prep so maybe.. @DaniRose2143 ?

WOTT has big ears?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    My ears are an average size for a woman. Going to say you on this one.

WMLT live in an area where aspen trees grow?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top