The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    October - Day 14: "Find something you love to do and you'll never have to work a day in your life..."

98CrLW4.png

Notes
    IkC9PNd.png
    Cale spent the early morning hours before work doing various things around the lot, including updating his three Dew Collectors.

c5lGU50.png
    Harvesting and tending to his so far thriving (cross your fingers) garden.

w7e5Q17.png
    Did you know just like ghosts, vampires can walk through fencing? hehe It's really just a routing glitch, of course, but fun to think it could be true. Especially since they can go places as a bat or mist others can't reach.

SBRLGm1.png
    Making more Eco Upgrade parts. The Fabricator has been behaving itself now that Cale is Level 10 in Fabrication. A little disappointing to me since I'd love to see him fight that thing!

FfzpBMr.png
    Later that night he came home from work in a flirty mood. What were you doing at work today Cale? Hmm?

DwD42yH.png
    (I don't kiss and tell.)
    WHAT!? Who did you kiss?
    (Pfft, nobody, it's just a phrase Watcher. Chill.) *wink*

JyJJVav.png
    Cale's daily work task is to 'gain influence.' The easiest way to do that is to meet someone new or make a good friend of an existing friend. He's met and befriended so many Sims in this save, it's tough to find anyone new every day. There always seems to be someone new at the Community Space though so he goes there almost every night. Tonight, before I sent him there, I noticed flickering on the road nearby. What happened here? The 'flooring' in this area is all messed up for some reason.

zH3uIQx.png
    It's like that around the Makers Space too! This is a renovated lot I did in another save and plopped down for Cale to use. I wondered, was the lot always crooked like that? Is that glitched too?

ZDX6Jgo.png
    Apparently the off angle for the lot is by design. Here it is in the original save where I made it. Notice the flooring isn't glitching in this save? This is a view from Manage Worlds build mode though, so I checked to see what would it look like in live mode.

9rL4MSp.png
    Same thing, it looks fine, no glitches. So now, I guess it must have something to do with Cale's save making that area flooring glitch out. There is nothing different about the two saves except of course I've been playing Cale's save all year and have only played with Lila in this one for a couple months. It's Fall here and Summer in Cale's save for a difference too. But I don't see how that would make it glitch.

Ah well, it's a mystery I'll probably never be able to resolve. Other than the glitching/flickering which is hard to watch, it doesn't make a difference in gameplay. That's a good thing, I guess. Right? *shrugs*

9kGLkrt.png
    Cale's thirst goes down so slow, sometimes I forget he's even a vampire! Good thing he always has a supply of plasma packs in his personal inventory.

7AnaRAx.png
    New friend made, Cale went back home to play some Party Frenzy online with Josh.

Mv25oYh.png
    Which made him dangerously close to Hysterical again when he beat him! Though he can't see himself, he tried to calm down by talking to his non-reflection in a mirror. O.o

SHuCtyh.png
    (Hey, hehe it worked anyway, haha so it's all good hehe right? heheHA)
    Uh, are you sure? I'm not. Keep talking Buddy!
    (Alright, tell me if you've heard this one. A vampire, a ghost and a werewolf walk into a bar-)
    NO JOKES!
    (Fine.... *whispers* grumpy butt.)
    I heard that!

G7prdOS.png
    The next day Cale came home from work with the coveted promotion! Congrats Buddy! He's now at Level 7.

wHkP5JU.png
    He went back to the Makers Space to look for a new friend and it started to rain. I deleted Tina Tinker and all the other Eco NPC premades a long time ago so the game generated this Sim to act as the Master Maker. Obviously I gave her a makeover.

Cale broke down and cried when she wouldn't give him a new fabrication recipe. At least I think that's why, there was no moodlets or any other reason I could see why he'd do that. Maybe it's just the dark, dreary, rainy early evening getting him down?

I completely understand if that's the case Buddy, yup, I certainly do.

He found someone new to befriend and went back home. Thankfully, Cale wasn't down for long after Marley came over to spend the night. I caught him laughing in his sleep later on. :)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,863 Member
    Oona Medicci, day 21

CKHuDoS.png
    sorrry it is bit long, but as last windenburg, i did not want to cut it...
    I let Oona be in Windenburg for few more days, to collect stuff to sell. heatwave, so she was at her hot weather outfit.

pEED6p6.png
    she saw Melody at Old Town.
    EUOnjYh.png
    okay.

HP5ZPYp.png
    shefished a lot.

VUrOAlO.png
    pop up about youth fest came, and she decided to go for the treat.
    QCZ1QyJ.png

PZLkIPj.png
    visiting sean. bad joke appearently.
    99ouUzU.png
    maybe her jokes are too "teen" for him now...

0QxTwJy.png
    KqyHzWz.png
    DRbrRj2.png
    rtMsT21.png

00CkmF3.png
    She smiled after seeing Sakura..
    "She is finally getting it.."
    DOmVeT9.png
    "YIPPEEEEE!!!!!"

JrLGDXs.png
    Of course, when in Windenburg
    VGBYdsc.png
    nAT2pNn.png

BFva8SZ.png
    LBqIo4X.png
    fuR1fC0.png
    O3q08bF.png
    iEFQbjg.png
    XWAUByP.png

QX8sE0R.png
    Goodbye, Windenburg.

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited October 2022
    October 10th Comments:

@Karababy52
    Yeah, I had to show off Aaron and Hunter together. The coffin woohoo cracked me up. Especially spitting them out at the end. Aaron was first in on the bottom and ended up last out on top of Hunter.
    Okay, this Lucifer thing cracked me up throughout the daily image chapter. I can see why you made him the daily image. I like how he just interjects himself in. Another baby mama tracked down for Cale. Hopefully he'll be able to meet his child from Autumn if he hasn't already without knowing it.

@afai1261
    Aww, that was fun to see to the images go to the lyrics. And then the end...oh my! :heart: So happy to see those two together. But it's going to be awkward. It's going to be like the Romeo and Juliet with vampires and werewolves. :grimace:
    Glad you liked the Aaron + Hunter intro with their vampire looks. There'll be a lot more of these two as time goes by. Glad you found the open front button shirt. It's one of my favorites I found on TSR. My favorite with Yoshi was the one staring at Aaron and Hunter before the woohoo moment.

@Ellupelluellu
    Cute puppies and Sean looks really mature now.
    Was fun to see some of the Challenge Sims hanging about. I've left my game running forgetting as well for a very long period of time and came back to a complete mess, so I feel ya. Was fun seeing Oona enjoying herself.

@RememberJoy
    That daily image cracks me up. It looks like Adam is buried in the grass like it's quicksand. Hopefully Adam's good vampire friends can put the tracking powder on the bad vampires.

That is so weird what is happening in your game to the wolfies. Just as weird as Karababy and her wolfie ears on C.J.

October 11th Comments:

@Karababy52
    I like Hero with glasses, too. Wonder if he's going to grow up looking a bit nerdy. Can't wait to find out.
    I like the thinking image. I also found out that you can zoom out after the tab to get everything in without disappearing and then use the up arrow key on the keyboard to zoom in rather than the mouse. Worked every time so far for me without losing objects while zooming in. And what a busy body day for Cale at work.

@Ellupelluellu
    Ha, ha. Yeah, I bet Oona thinks glasses are cool for Hero! :wink:

@RememberJoy
    Fun daily image of the two werewolves playing ball with each other. I like the scenery, especially witht he lights in the window behind them. :smile:

October 12th Comments:

@permanentrose
    Good to see you. I was hoping this would go for year 3. I'll find out soon enough as I keep scrolling and replying to posts. Playing Robin in my gameplay this year has been a lot of fun. Thanks for creating her.
    Ooo, a super hybrid. I like that. Robin looks good in dark colors.

@RememberJoy
    A bit late, 3 days later I guess, but I hope you feel better. No worries about having to skip a day of posting. Health always comes first.

@Karababy52
    I really can see a lot of Cale in Sean. And he has Cale's teen attitude. Ha, ha! So, no "elder" this year either, eh? Or did you last year, I don't remember. I followed along as much as I could even tho I quit doing my daily image.

October 13th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    That double date was very cute. I love the mimicking Mira did watching Adam.

@Karababy52
    Nice daily image of Cale's place during the night. I like the clock tower and mountains in the background.

October 14th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Another fun outting with the group. Not surprised Gael didn't want to go swimming. At least he gave it a shot.

@Karababy52
    Funny that Cale ran through the fencing. :lol: Cale was crying to add to the rain already falling. The expression on the new Master Maker cracks me up. She feels guilty I think not giving Cale what he requested.

@Ellupelluellu
    That is a very pretty sunset with Oona for the daily image! I hope she enjoyed her last moments in Windenburg. Onto a new adventure now.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    October 15th: Our second full moon

Today's Accomplishments:
    - Reach Betta level in pack
    - Become an Alpha werewolf

RbaS33F.png
    My morning was once again spent hanging out with my pack building both bonds and muscles.

5hY1uTz.png
    D739Hoi.png
    0JrzyHk.png
    iTAaVUL.png
    P38pwc1.png

After the pack disbanded, I spent some time working on sharpening my werewolf skills by sniffing out treasure.

9IHchYT.png
    Gku45bS.png

There was a full moon that night, and already I was beginning to feel it's pull.

4qv7uol.png

My rage was increasing at an alarming rate, so I made my way back home to lock myself in the safe room.

TAwmNHd.png

Unfortunately, just before I arrived home the red mist covered my eyes and I lost control.

ApjUuYB.png

I was able to cling to a thread of consciousness though, and with that I clawed my way back out of the darkness and regained control!

Jm0LdHu.png

Phew!

Especially since I just noticed Pax playing on the monkey bars nearby.

SSVcdpp.png

That could have been disastrous!

I returned home and spent some time going over the relics that both Gael and I had been able to dig up.

ep10jiG.png

There were strange markings on the relics, but I could tell I was still missing some of the pieces because I couldn't seem to make out their meaning.

Suddenly I was hit with an overwhelming flood of fury, and I desperately looked around for Gael. The full moon must have just risen!

I ran outside where I found him staring off into the distance.

KHFUELk.png

I grabbed his shoulder and told him we needed to get underground, but just then the moon rose above the trees and I once again lost control and slipped under the red mists.

AmYYncZ.png

When I was finally able to regain control I was still standing in front of the house, so I don't think too much time had passed.

SXZQNcc.png

I hope.

Gael was standing nearby and I could tell he too had lost control, but when I approached him in hopes of pacifying him, he took off at top speed and I could only watch as he zoomed away.

sFssCIg.png

I went inside to find something to eat, and locked the door behind me.

Hopefully he wouldn't get into too much trouble.

iJgyIPc.png
    edited October 2022
    October - Day 15: "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude..."

GhBSgUL.png

Notes
    vHBM1pq.png
    Since there's not much for Cale to do for his aspiration other than go to work, I added a couple skill objects to the lot. First thing was a bar in place of the kitchen island so he could practice making drinks. He was only Level 3 when he started.

pUcvQNA.png
    I think he was around Level 6 here when he finally successfully did this bar trick. Great job Buddy!

zvVqNLv.png
    I wanted to get him a full size piano, but there's no room on the lot. I could've made the basement bigger for a music room, however a basement doesn't sound like a very inspiring place to play music and write songs. Then I remembered the portable keyboard/piano and got him that instead. It fit perfectly next to the chess set.

GnFFS3z.png
    He smiled the entire time while playing.

BxthUXO.png
    Progress was going a bit slower than I would've liked, so he went outside to do some cloudgazing to get inspired.

vMU2cyb.png
    I wonder if he's thinking of Sandy or Marley while watching the cotton ball clouds float by in a sea of blue.

UCYrp0s.png
    He finally reached Level 8 which allowed him to write a song. He chose a lively tune and named it Marvelous Marley. Cale sent it off to be licensed and hoped that Marley would hear it on the radio one day.

NhOzT4Y.png
    Back to the bar he reached Level 9 in mixology and tried the fireball trick. It didn't go so well. o.O Cale! Don't just stand there freaking out! Put it out or call the fire department! Sheesh!

oXWE6wO.png
    He finally came to his senses and whipped out a fire extinguisher to put it out himself. Good thing he's rich and can just replace the bar. After tending to and harvesting the garden, it was time for work.

RxDiGu6.png
    Cale came home with a promotion! Congrats Buddy! He's now a Level 8 Neighborhood Improvement Officer!

ULzbDoQ.png
    The messed up neighborhood flooring was back to normal when Cale went there again to make a new friend. Yay! I hope it stays fixed.

bGu3tIS.png
    Cale tried using his charisma and charm on the Master Maker (I keep forgetting to look at her name, sorry) to get on her good side in hopes she'd give him a fabrication recipe. She was smiling and laughing a lot, so hopefully she would this time.

KY2pvQn.png
    Cale asked again and success! She gave him a recipe for a special rug. At least I think she did. I accidentally deleted the notification for what it was before reading it. o.O The floral rug was the only new thing I could see on the list of objects to make. However, it was only Level 1! He's maxed out the skill. I was hoping she'd give him the recipe for a desk. Ah well, maybe next time.

F3uM0z1.png
    Hey, look who it is @afai1261 Hi Audax! Lookin' fine Dude! He's here to run the food stall I placed on this lot.

sQGhn59.png
    Cale decided to try to make the new rug before talking to anyone else. While he did that, I looked around to see who else was there and noticed a bunch of trash & food piles near the two dumpsters I also put on this lot. I'm not talking about a couple, there was more like 8-10! And then I noticed something...

2sLbZhy.png
    There was a couple 'diving for thrills' in one of the dumpsters. I wonder who's in there! Judging by those legs I had an idea who it might be.

Ai8I82w.png
    Well, well! It's Melody Connors and Hubby Malcom Landgraab! Melody looks surprised or something. hehe

t5O1Gbs.png
    Uh oh! I'm guessing Melody is telling Malcom they will NOT be doing that again.

nhnVRv8.png
    Hmm...

fTimcyJ.png
    HAHA! Okay, I was wrong! Round two! And it was Melody's idea!

yAIV7p6.png
    I think she may have regretted her decision.

65ehkv9.png
    Or not...

mKMPsNn.png
    Have fun you two! Again... ;)

RPAuqYt.png
    Cale finished the rug and sat down to have a chat with Odin Ember. He's the twin brother of Morrigan, one of Cale's baby Mamas. They are Morgyn and Jessah's kids. He was actually friends with Odin in Glimmerbrook, they even had a duel. But I guess the friendship deteriorated due to lack of attention. He had to re-introduce himself to him. Anyway, mission accomplished!

8S6kkgQ.png
    What a beautiful Summer late afternoon eh? I just love this Maker's Space, it's so dang pretty!
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my October 15th post above! I'll get started on comments/replies next. Hopefully I'll be able to finish them before I need to get some rest. Hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
    @Ellupelluellu
    Gorgeous shot of Oona looking at the sunset! Hi Melody, I think? Could be Mona, but I'm thinking it's Melody since she's a celebrity. Absolutely love that dress and hairstyle on her. <3

Yum! Now I'm hungry for ice cream. hehe Sean is so cute! He grew up well. :)

Absolutely love the minimal text with these gorgeous images. They speak for themselves. Sakura's finally able to fly her broom without falling off. Yippee indeed! :) Oh yeah, it's a must to visit the Bluffs at least once when living in Windenburg.

Love the Chalet for all the things shown. It's beautiful there. Love Mimsy's garden and looks like Mimsy herself popped over to say Hello. :) And a nap at the Ruins before she leaves for her next adventure! Great update! <3

@LegacySims2017
    hehe So funny! I love the coffin woohoo, it cracks me up too!

Oh man, the faces Lucifer was giving were so sinister and dark! He looked very P.O'ed Cale 'stole' Marley from him eh? hehe No, Cale hasn't met his child with Autumn yet. Why? Well...because I messed up. They don't have one. o.O Yeah, I went looking for the child(ren)'s name on my list of images with baby Mamas/children and noticed they didn't have any kids together. Opps!

I had the post all written out before I looked though and just let it go. He's had so many children with so many Sims, I just assumed my Autumn was one of them. I think they did get together, but she didn't get preggers. Ah well...

Hero might be nerdy, yep! Only time will tell though. :)

Yes, I love the tab mode camera! I frequently need to zoom out until objects don't fade out and then put it in tab mode so they stay. But, sometimes I want things to fade out so I can get a better image. Especially when it's a small area/room.

You're right about Shawn, definitely a chip off the old block! I think they look A LOT alike and they have the same traits! :) Nope, Cale will actually revert to a YA after the aspiration for December is complete and stay a vampire. No, Essa didn't die as an elder last year, or Josh. However, they both did become elders before deciding they wanted to be vampires again so they could live forever together. :)

hehe Yeah, I don't think she expected him to cry about it, so she felt bad or perhaps was just very surprised and concerned. Cale usually doesn't break down that easily so I was very surprised to see him do that. He did that all on his own. o.O
    October 16th: Growing closer as a pack

bWdrw90.png

Just a simple update for today as I once again have a headache. Thank you for all of your well wishes the last time I wasn't feeling well. I appreciate it :)
    edited October 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents

1m-1w-1y-oct06.jpg
    October 6: The Moonwood Collective!

Special Appearances By: Aaron Winterson & Hunter Mulligan ( @afai1261 )
    Aaron and Hunter make their way to Moonwood Mill, cautious to watch out for any rogue werewolves wandering around. The two are heading to the Moonwood Collective, a group of turned werewolves and non-turned werewolf Sims who work to preserve the relationships among the supernatural and the rest of the world. The two find the cabin where the Collective lives.

dj-10-037.jpg

Scott McCall has already sensed Aaron and Hunter and meets them outside the cabin. The three greet each other and Scott invites them inside.

dj-10-038.jpg

"What brings you two to this side?" Scott asks Aaron and Hunter.
    "A werewolf got through into the magic realm. As you are probably aware, a Sage was killed by one not too long ago. This werewolf stated it had to do with another spellcaster's son." Hunter states. "That the other two Sages might be in danger. His son is just a toddler, though. We're wondering if you heard anything?"
    "What's the name of the spellcaster and their son?"
    "D.J. is the spellcaster. Hero is his son's name. He thinks maybe his son found a way to time travel from the future. That he is a werewolf."
    "The name D.J. has been thrown around in these parts. Typically overheard coming from the WildFangs. You also said a werewolf got through to the magic realm?"
    "Yes."
    "That is unusual as I am the Alpha of the Moonwood Collective and even I can't get through. What was the name of this werewolf?"
    "They wouldn't give their name."
    "What did they look like?"
    "It was a white werewolf. I believe they are Primordial werewolf as well."
    "Interesting."

dj-10-039.jpg

Hunter shows Scott a picture on his phone.

"I'll have Stiles do his favorite investigating." Scott remarks.

dj-10-040.jpg

Scott called the rest of the Collective together after Aaron and Hunter left and discusses the necessary steps to help their vampire friends.

dj-10-041.jpg

Meanwhile, back in Del Sol Valley, D.J. begins researching about vampires and werewolves. If his son, Hero, did time travel back in time, he was going to make it a personal agenda to figure out what is going on.

dj-10-042.jpg

Side Note:
    I didn't feel like creating Sims, so I found a group from the tv series Teen Wolf that someone made. I think only a few actually look like the characters, but I give props to the creator for trying, so I added the whole group to my gameplay.
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    October 15th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Good screenshot of Pax watching Adam losing control. He was probably getting ready to freak out if he hadn't already if Adam didn't. :lol: Yeah, hope Gael doesn't get into too much trouble.

@Karababy52
    Nice to see Cale finally getting on the Master Maker's good side. Hope his rug turned out nice in the end. The whole Melody and Malcom thing cracked me up. She probably saw what she was about to dive on and got that facial expression. Then Malcom took her mind off from it, it seems. :wink: I agree, I like that Maker Space.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    October - Day16: "Big Buck Interlude..."

gvFzmJM.png

Notes

I've been out all day and haven't had a chance to play. While Hubby and our Son went bow hunting tonight, I spent time with my daughter-in-law and grandchildren. Happily, Hubby was able to harvest a really big sized buck. Yay! Lots of venison coming our way. We just got home about an hour ago and finally between the two of us got him hanging in the garage. I might have time to play and update, but we still need to have dinner and I'm exhausted. The daily post pic will most likely be it for today's update. Comments coming up next. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    So now DJ thinks Hero might have time traveled somehow and was able to get into the Realm. Interesting plot you have going for this. I can't wait to read his reaction once he finds out he has another Son! o.O I'm very curious too what Anton has to do with it. If the white werewolf is who I think it is, how would he know DJ's other Son? Just thinking out loud, I know you won't tell me and I don't want you to, I love surprises! :) I also love how Aaron and Hunter are helping DJ. Very cool too how they are the very definition of what the Moonwood Collective is all about.:)

I've seen the movie Teen Wolf with Michael J. Fox, but I think you're talking about a TV show, right? Good idea though, great looking group of Sims and I'm sure they're recognizable by others who do know them.

Hopefully she'll give him some other recipes before he leaves Evergreen Harbor. He doesn't really need to make anything else, but I thought he could use some of it in HoB next month. I have no idea about the rug, haven't looked at it yet. I'm sure it's nice though. It cracked me up too! hehe I couldn't believe she went for round two. o.O I don't know why I decided to take a look at her face as she jumped in, but I'm glad I did. It was so fun seeing these two at the same time again. I see them separately quite a bit, but rarely together. :)
    Oona Medicci, day 22
    wDVplnb.png
    build mode, as it is very , very early monday morning, and it was raining.
    I broke my building rule a bit.. mainly its current pack-previous pack-kits-base game.. but as we know eaxis is not always so great at doing things what actually match, upper floor wood is from IL and fence from HOB , simply cause hob fence was closest to match the bridge at background, and HSY fences match with.... nothing outside school building... o.O

U97RTzb.png

Pyown58.png
    ea1PkUK.png
    she had money decorate her bedroom a bit, but thats it, downstairs is same as it was at windenburg.

replying to comments tomorrow :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Love Oona's new look! That hairstyle is so cute! I really need to get HSY, so many CAS/Build Buy goodies and the world is gorgeous! Not so keen on the HS gameplay, but I'll of course give it a try when I get the pack. Who knows, I might like it! ;)

I totally understand about unmatching colors, hence the reason I usually don't limit myself to pack/world assets when building. The IL fence matches perfectly with that bridge, great job! Love the look of her slightly remodeled home!

What an absolutely adorable bedroom! So, so cute! Did those curtains come with HSY? Love them! We need more curtains in my opinion, so I'm always excited if a pack includes more of them. By the way, LOVE those bellbottom pants too! Reminds me of some I used to wear when a teen. hehe :)
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents

1m-1w-1y-oct07.jpg
    October 7: A New Lead!

Special Appearances By: Aaron Winterson & Hunter Mulligan ( @afai1261 )
    The next morning, D.J. receives a call from Aaron Winterson. The pack leader from the Moonwood Collective is requesting his presence. They are going to meet at Aaron and Hunter's place in Forgotten Hollow. D.J. tells him he'll be right over. Lucky for him, he can transportalate. He just needs to get dressed and leave a note to Paige where he's going.

dj-10-043.jpg

At the home of Aaron and Hunter, they all gather in one of the dining quarters where there is a table. Sitting down, Scott jumps right in.

"I had Stiles do some checking. Stiles, if you want to share what you found out?" Scott asks Stiles turning towards him.
    "I used my connections to get some information outside the WildFangs and around the areas there. It wasn't easy." Stiles says. "Rumors were out that this new recruit, Anton, killed the Sage. No one is sure how this new werewolf did it. He's a teenager, supposedly. I had my people ask about a werewolf named Hero and no one has heard of them. That this werewolf must be a rogue. But it was clear that this Anton fella was the one who went after the Sage."
    D.J. chimes in, "But Piper, one of the other Sages, said she mentioned me and my kid."
    "I don't know what to tell you." Stiles replies. "I can see if I can dig up more information. But this is what my resources came back with."
    "Please." D.J. begs.

dj-10-044.jpg

After Scott and Stiles leave, D.J. hangs out with Aaron and Hunter.

"This is getting even more bizarre." D.J. says. "At least I know Hero wasn't the one who killed Phoebe. But who is this Anton and how is he connected to Hero?"
    "I believe Stiles said he was a teenager. Maybe he attends Copperdale High. You could try there." Aaron suggests.
    "That's actually not a bad idea."
    "I'm the brains, and my sweetheart here is the brawns." Aaron winks over to Hunter.
    Hunter responds, "Hey. I can be smart sometimes and you're not bad looking with those muscles of yours."
    "You two should get a room." D.J. says jokingly.
    "He has a good point." Aaron happily replies.

dj-10-045.jpg

"I think you can find your way out when needed." Aaron slyly says to D.J.

Aaron turns himself into a bat and Hunter follows suit. They both fly off together up to the second level of the home.

dj-10-046.jpg

D.J. is left alone with Yoshi standing nearby. He gives the pup a good rub.

dj-10-047.jpg

When Yoshi was done getting a good petting, D.J. makes his way to the large bookcase of Aaron and Hunter's home. He browses through the many books. Two books catch his eye. The Encyclopedia Vampirica Volumes 1 and 2. He pulls out the first one and sifts through the pages. He thinks Aaron and Hunter won't mind him borrowing this book. They probably wouldn't even know it was missing. D.J. tucks the book under his arm and uses his transportalate spell to take him home.

dj-10-048.jpg

While Hero is entertaining his younger sister, D.J. talks to Paige about the werewolf named Anton who was the one who attacked Phoebe. He figured he would check it out on Monday by going to the high school and asking around.

dj-10-049.jpg

D.J. spends much of the rest of his day reading the vampire encyclopedia he had borrowed.

dj-10-050.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    Okay, looks like I was wrong with my guess who the white werewolf could be. Appears it's Anton himself. o.O Oh boy, this is going to be so sad for DJ once he finds out the truth. :( Guessing Aaron & Hunter won't care DJ borrowed the encyclopedia, or like you said even know it's gone. So cute how you're portraying these two lovebirds too. Rushing off to woohoo and telling DJ he can show himself out. hehe They remind me of Josh and Essa who could not seem to keep their hands off each other. ;)
    October 16th Comments:

@Karababy52
    Yeah, don't interrupt Lucifer when he's doing his thing. :lol: I suppose it is hard to keep track of 100 babies and who their mamas are. Understandable. Don't want to see your Sims get old aged and meet the Reaper, huh? I get it. After having a few of my created Sims pass away, I got used to it. It's sad to see, but it's the life of a Sim who goes through a generational family.
    I find it entertaining whenever you and @RememberJoy have the main Challenge Sim look at the viewer. As if he's watching us like we are them.

@RememberJoy
    Always fun to see your yoga images. Especially when one can't seem to get into the correct yoga position. Hope your headache heals up pretty quickly.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited October 2022
    October 17th: Pax makes a friend (maybe?)

pUcu96M.png
    That morning I noticed Mira seemed to be experiencing some inner teenage drama, so I left her and Kaori alone to work it out.

5vCOqpp.png

I met up with my pack and noticed we had a new little recruit.

aHg0bOf.png

Kristopher introduced me to his daughter Alina, who he explained he'd had with Jade Rosa during their short marriage together.

I gave him a surprised look as I hadn't realized he'd been married and he just shook his head and said not to ask. I guess it hadn't ended well.

Anyway, he explained that she normally lived with her mother in Windenburg, but would come and spend part of the summer with him every year.

I introduced myself and told her I had a son who was about her age.

XZztIDl.png

She seemed interested in meeting him so I called him over and introduced them.

eVqL8Km.png

I could tell there was an immediate dislike between the two, as there usually is between vampires and werewolves, but I encouraged them to look past their differences and get to know each other.

E0fKTFR.png

Wolfgang then challenged me to a sparring match, so I left them to chat while I went and had a good brawl with the other werewolf.

aPvtrKl.png

I ended up winning, so I decided to test myself against Kristopher to see if I'd have chance of winning if I ever did decide to challenge him for his position.

xLB3w7a.png

I didn't.

AoQvWP1.png

Alina didn't seem too happy about him winning though, and it kind of made me wonder how close she was to her father.

uCRXOd2.png

To cool things down, I gathered everyone together for a little yoga, including the kids.

ginZomH.png

After class, the pack disbanded and Pax and I headed home. I asked him what he thought of Alina, and he shrugged and said she seemed a little angry about everything, but he wanted to be her friend and would try his hardest to be nice. That's my boy.

When we entered the house we found Carol had stopped over for a visit and was chatting away with Mira and Kaori on the couch.

T9AxJ3d.png
    UTVMbTw.png

We had a nice visit together and she told us how their little farm was doing and even admitted they were already trying for a second child. I guess she did always talk about wanting a big family!

ACxCwG7.png

Pax told her about Alina, and Carol seemed excited that he had the opportunity to make a friend his own age.

jvlP5UX.png

After she left, Gael came in looking sad, so I sat him down and asked what was troubling him.

KRQURuK.png

He explained that he'd gotten into a fight with Rory and that she'd lowered his rank in the pack as a consequence. He claimed she was the one who had started the fight, and he felt hurt that she'd treated it like it was his fault.

NWXXpYt.png

I consoled him the best I could and let him know that I could talk to Kristopher if he'd rather come join my pack, but he didn't seem too eager to take me up on that offer. I then suggested he challenge Rory and become the pack leader of the Wildfangs, but he shushed me and told me not to even joke about that.

ReKabO6.png

I get the feeling he might have a little crush on Rory.

To lighten the mood, I suggested we take a break from our discussion and do a workout instead. He liked that idea and we ended up working out together for the rest of the night.

9CE6Wdo.png

Sometimes exercise is the best way to get your mind off something.
    Table of Contents

1m-1w-1y-oct08.jpg
    October 8: Scout!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. I had Hero join the Scouts program. I wish the game kept his glasses on him.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited October 2022
    October - Day 17: "Forever may not even be enough, to show you just how much I truly do love you..."

XYdPy3r.png

Notes
    tDQjTLE.png
    Cale was disappointed Marley couldn't make it Saturday, she had a special project to do for work. She promised to tell him all about it on Sunday. He could hear the excitement in her voice and was anxious what it could be. Cale had his own project he'd been working on and was excited himself to share it with Marley.

He greeted her with an extra special kiss when she arrived bright and early Sunday morning.

NvMjBgP.png
    "Wow, I guess you missed me a little huh?"
    "You could say that." Cale said with a big smile.
    "Where are we going swimming?"
    "Who says we're going swimming?"
    "You told me to wear my swimsuit, I just assumed...hey, why are you already wet?"
    "Because I had to test it."
    "Test what?"
    "Come on, I'll show you."

cqMYzMK.png
    "Okay, but before you show me, I have some incredible news! The best, you're going to flip!"
    "Is it about your special project."
    "Yeah, kind of. It wasn't really a special project, just something I've been working on and it finally happened. I quit my job."
    "Aww, you didn't do that so we could be together did you? I don't want you to compromise your career for me."
    "Pfft, what career? I was playing piano in a dive bar and singing for tips. Nevermind that though, Cale, I got signed. I got a record deal! They want me to start writing songs for an album. Can you believe it? And the best part? I can write songs anywhere. I just need a piano and I'm good to go."

vOvs4uP.png
    "What a coincidence, I just bought this keyboard a few days ago."
    "I wondered where that came from, but this is perfect! I can move in right away...I mean if you still want me to?"

DeFtMAz.png
    "Marley, it's what I've been hoping and dreaming about ever since we talked about it, of course I do! I love you."
    "I love you too Cale. It's happening, we'll finally be together."

The couple shared a hug and another kiss and then after they made plans for Marley to move in as soon as possible, Cale led Marley downstairs to show her what he'd been working on.

002qDp2.png
    "So, what do you think? Do you like it? It's not quite finished, but close enough. I want to add a lot more plants and flowers before I'm satisfied. But now that you're moving in, we can do that together."
    "Perfect! It's beautiful Cale. It almost feels like we're outside."
    "Good, that's the vibe I was going for when I decided we should have a hot tub room."

IbfzV7u.png
    "You do realize we're in a heat wave right now, right? Most don't want to make themselves hotter during those."
    "I always want to get hotter, with you anyway."

GbRd1Jd.png
    "Is that so?"
    "Yeah, you make me hotter than a hot tub anyway. It's lukewarm at best in here compared to you."

L4PtyO5.png
    "Would you like a massage, help loosen up your overworked muscles? That's another thing this is good for."
    "I didn't know you knew how to give massages."
    "I took a course online."
    "Oh, okay. So....have you actually given anyone a massage?"
    "You'll be my first. Do you trust me?"
    "With my life."

nfCGpRh.png
    "Mmm, oh, that feels fantastic! You're doing great Babe."
    "Thanks."
    "I feel like a cat that licked up all the cream. I'd purr if I could."

2MT2HdT.png
    Cale leaned over and whispered something too naughty to write.
    "Ohhh you are a bad, bad man. I LOVE it!"

TBL5Ngf.png
    "Have you ever done it in a hot tub before?"
    "Surprisingly, no, no I haven't."

28Qw5XJ.png
    "Would you like to? I bet it's fun! How could it not be?"

1x07Am0.png
    "Well let's see, we could drown, get too hot and die, or-"

12kPf4B.png
    "I won't let you drown and you're smokin' hot already. I don't know how you haven't just burst into flame. I start sizzling whenever you're near me."

YLco8u6.png
    "I'm willing to take the risk. Are you ready to get hotter and wetter?"
    "Bring it!"

IhIHUFd.png
    "You make me so happy. I can't wait to spend eternity with you."

14L2c5F.png
    TslHKIH.png
    mE7om6o.png
    J8ZzrjT.png
    pq35Cjr.png
    2qFPXrV.png
    64hc8kl.png

Oo8FzHs.png
    Overhead view of the room if anyone is interested. I changed all the lights to 50% and added a rosy/pink/purple color theme on all the lighting and candles. As Cale said, it's not finished. It was a last minute idea I came up with for a bit of fun. I'd put it outside on the lot, but there is no room for it. Hope you like the WIP! :)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    Table of Contents

1m-1w-1y-oct09.jpg
    October 9: Cooking Together!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. This is Sunday's in-game day. Monday's in-game day continues the storyline arc. Happy to read thought from those responding about what they think. Keep your suspicions coming what you think is going on or will happen.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    *Updated my October 17th post above! It's a bit cheesy, but I love me some cheese sometimes. ;) Unfortunately, it's way too late to do comments, those will have to wait until later today. I hope y'all understand and that you had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017 ,
    Thank you for your comments :) Oona is strting her highscool adventures next, I downloaded custom school and auditorium, takes me some time to find out where everything is we will see does she graduate and how is she dealing with prom, after all all men she knows now are ya or older :P
    bummer that Hero keeps losing his glasses, Oona has spare pair to borrow, tho he might not like pink that much :P
    Cooking some fruit salad together?
    @Karababy52 ,
    Thank you for your comments :) I love the clutter HSY comes with, maybe too pastel to my like, but Im not the one living there xD
    Aww, great for Marley <3 Has Cale met his daugter yet or did I miss an update :( ( can be so, as my sister kept me busy for few days)
    I love that hot tub spot already, you always have so beautiful places for that.. i just plop it down, if even that :P

I used HOB fencing, wood sliding upstairs was from IL, but yes, you are correct, i see now why you dont want limitations when building.

forgot to add,
    @RememberJoy , lol, Alina seems such a character :P Maybe they dont get along now, but time can change that :)

October 18th: Gathering allies

Today's Accomplishment:
    Emissary of the Collective
    - Be a good werewolf ambassador

wqhIULs.png
    Alina stopped by in the morning looking a little grumpy.

9pHFHOO.png

She asked if Pax was around, so I called him out, but decided I didn't want to leave them alone together until she was in a better mood.

t43wAwI.png

I told her about some mental relaxation tricks I'd picked up, but she didn't seem too impressed, so I switched gears and asked her if she'd ever tried to release her frustrations through a good howl. She shook her head so I demonstrated how to go about it and she copied me.

ziAxZlJ.png
    G02iGRK.png

When we'd finished she broke into a big grin and gave me a hug in appreciation, seemingly now in a better mood.

MHzt1eM.png

As Pax and Alina ran off towards the monkey bars, I grinned to myself; it felt good to teach a young werewolf how to howl.

jjibFIa.png

I went around back to find Kaori had started a fire despite the current heatwave, so I pulled out my violin and serenaded her with a soft melody for a little bit.

f99sL48.png

I was just finishing up when I received a phone call from Gemma asking if she, Kiyoshi, and Morgyn could come over, as they had something they wanted to discuss with me.

zDYpZPo.png

I happily invited them over, and soon we were all gathered in our living room hugging and catching up.

4o2ncns.png

They all seemed cool with the fact that I was now a werewolf, and Kiyoshi even gave me a high five and said he kind of wished he was a werewolf too sometimes.

rauWvy2.png

Kaori magic'd up some fish and chips for everyone to enjoy, and we circled up the chairs and sat down to eat and chat.

7dtWhev.png

As we finished up, I asked what it was they wanted to discuss with me. Morgyn set his plate down and explained that the spellcasters had just finished cleaning up the last of Pierce's lower ranked followers.

MdbQXPs.png

"If you're going to take down Pierce and his inner circle," Morgyn finished, "you'd better do it soon before he grows suspicious."

"But," Gemma said jumping to her feet, "you won't have to do it alone this time! Kyoshi, myself, Carol and Jonathan, we've all decided we're going to stand beside you and help take down this jerk once and for all!"

GDDOaQa.png

"All except me I'm afraid," Morgyn said, looking a little chagrined. "As a sage I must officially keep out of this fight, but I will help you out in any small way I can."

I was overcome with emotion and jumped up to wrap Gemma in a hug.

dhtdTrI.png

"Thank you," I said, a tear trailing down my cheek, "This means the world to me."

Just then I heard a knock on the door, so I went to see who it was and found Lilly waiting at the front door.

"Hi Adam!" she said cheerfully, still in her werewolf form. "I stopped by to see how you were doing, but if you're busy I can come back another time."

"No, no, come in!" I said ushering her into the living room. "I have some friends I'd like you to meet."

PE768gO.png

I introduced her to my spellcaster buddies, and immediately I could tell she was smitten with Morgyn.

zZS2gzg.png

I told her in loose terms about why we were gathered, and she seemed horrified to find out I was being hunted by a vampire.

"Why didn't you tell us?" she gasped, "You're a part of our pack! If somebody's threatening you, they're threatening us all!"

IIKrkwX.png

I was touched by her concern, but explained that I'd tried to tell Kristopher after the vampires had attacked me, but that he'd just reprimanded me and told me not to fight.

Lilly rolled her eyes.

"That sounds like him," she sighed. "He's a stubborn old wolf, but he's still got a good heart. I'll talk to him and maybe we can work something out."

mNE7B3W.png

By now it was getting late, so everyone said good night and left for home.

Mira, who had been silently listening to the whole discussion, scooched up next to me once everyone was gone and asked if she could help in any way.

CQ71HbD.png

"I appreciate the offer," I said, pulling her in for a hug, "but I'd rather you kids sit this one out. I couldn't live with myself if any of you got hurt."

She nodded in understanding, but let me know that if I needed clear skies or a thunderstorm, she'd be more than happy to help out.

I've got to say, my friends and family are all amazing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top