Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Halloween Parade 2022!

Comments

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    As I stated in my earlier post, I will create a Halloween sim on that day---today I got their house ready. It's a haunted house residential in Newcrest, with plenty of caskets to go around both inside and out. The lady standing outside is just one of my random sims I sent to Newcrest to check it out

3gsi7t2.png
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited October 2022
    AweSim pics everyone <3
    My whole little family dressed up for Halloween.

5jkXf3y.png

Some older pics from previous Halloweens
    nJqN2UT.jpg

0Q2fECL.png

nxVs5Um.png

e1ouwKP.png

esjSMyO.jpg
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    I hope everyone is having a good spooky season! Halloween is all about the candy, costumes, and most important the scares! Forgotten Hallow is turning into quite a collection of monsters this Halloween. Like Moonhowl and Huntress...

"Did you say...'trick or treat?' "

"We think you should run now..."

gSsEyxb.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    @RySBI I didn't actually try it but thanks for the suggestions ☺ I have never downloaded a ghost from the gallery so I just don't know how that part works.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    edited October 2022
    Emily Parcel is going to spend her Halloween most unfortunately
    (never offer your help around this neighborhood Emily its just not good for your health)
    slWxiE5.png
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    (never offer your help around this neighborhood Emily its just not good for your health)
    slWxiE5.png

Ahahahahaha 😂. First someone sent Emily into space and now this. Poor Emily.
    edited October 2022
    JustinB113 wrote: »
    slWxiE5.png

Ahahahahaha 😂. First someone sent Emily into space and now this. Poor Emily.

I do feel kinda bad for Emily perishing so early tbh :sweat_smile: (i mean no one told her to show up in Forgotten Hollow during spooky season y know)

maybe I will resurrect them for another story later I did see someone casting her as teacher for HSY that could be fun :smile:

Emily just seems like sim that fits Olive Specters victim list so well and I couldn't resist :lol:
  • TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    Omg where do you get that bride of Frankenstein hair? I can see I need to go cc shopping if I want to do Halloween justice in sims4!

I think the bride's hair came from https://patreon.com/posts/franken-files-28962656 . I use some of the other stuff there for one of my Frankensteins. (I have 2 Frankenstein, which I made as brothers. One is based on the based on the movie version, and the other is based more on the description in the novel.) Her stitches are more flesh-color though.

I'll have to find photos of my Frankenstein brothers.

I actually A LOT of monsters, but most of them do use cc.
    I have a special game called "monsters" that is filled with them. My daughter and I went a little crazy making them, because we like Halloween too. I recently put my "monster" save back into the game because, it's that time of the year again!~

edited October 2022
    Regarding ghosts, I have downloaded a ghost from the gallery (maybe 2). They don't come with urns.
    I've also used cheats to make ghosts. They don't get urns either.

In fact, if you befriend a ghost and invite them to join your household, they don't need an urn or tombstone anymore. (But if they're evil, they will go mourn at their own urn or tombstone. I just rp or joke that they miss being alive or something.)
    If they move to another home, the urn/tombstone stays behind. (It's like it's not theirs anymore.)
    Here's my Frankenstein family.
    Ib9AXbj.png
    That's the bride with the 2 Frankenstein brothers, and her 3 children. (I don't remember who the father is, or fathers. It looks like a long gap between the eldest and the little twins, so she probably has a different boyfriend now.)
    (The brothers have kids too, but not with her. The green Boris-type has kids with my gargoyle, and the yellowish guy has kids with one of my Chinese spider ladies.)
    Close-ups of the Frankie-brothers>
    Boris here was based off the movies. I tried so hard to get his face to look like Karloff, but I'm not very good at face molding.
    ez6jeUk.png

His brother Adam is modeled after the description in the book, with the yellowish skin and visible veins, and higher intelligence.
    S8TN291.png

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Two spooky friends,certain pumpkin and cat dressed as dragon are waiting to see which profile picture it shall be
    qFRQe6r.png
    do not mind the hands clipping inside the dress I am sure they'd end up dislocated in this company anyway

I'm just pretending you're hiding them from Greggypoo.

"Greggypoo"?

Mmmm...is that what we're calling him now eh? 😅

I've called him that from day one! Gregg fanclub meets here every 3rd Tuesday of the month. :)

Hold on. I can’t recall getting a VIP invite to this monthly Tuesday meeting. Or perhaps I did get the invite but accidentally devoured it that time I was suffering from insatiable hunger. But…I’ll forgive everyone including myself. I’d have to say though, “Greggypoo” sounds cute, so Greggypoo it is. 😁
    emere wrote: »

OMG @CAPTAIN_NXR7 I'm in love with your Guardian of The Strays <3<3 While I play any type of households, I love those kind of sims: those who are looking for something that has ceased to exist a long time ago :( I always like your sims, lots and stories (after reading your "edited" note I feel a little embarrassed: english is my 3rd language, I really make an effort so people can at least understand a little what I write, lol).

Thank you for your lovely words @emere!
    Your English is great, from reading your comments I was sure it’s your first language. I suppose this is because you DO make that effort, unlike myself. Therefore -as a native “English” speaker - I should be the one feeling a wee bit embarrassed. 😅
    Unfortunately I can’t speak properly either although I’m good at waffling on and on about stuff, therefore I write the way I waffle for I feel that this is the best approach to get my point across in case there is a point.

Loving all the creepy screenshots, folks! ❤️👻
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

@Simmingal If I start to believe that the asphalt is cozy, I already know who sent me the message :D BTW I forgot to test the feature yesterday :s

Thanks for sharing @RySBI I downloaded the pirate, I have an empty house/boat for him :)

Sadly @RySBI @mightysprite gallery ghosts do not have an urn. If you play a ghost with an urn you can go to any lot, place de urn and voilà! you get an instant haunted lot!

@Nate_Whiplash1 great! hope to see your new character soon >:)

@mcrudd that is a nice collection! I love your CC for babies <3<3 Are you ready to do new stuff for the new infants? :o

@Kerrigan that picture is perfect for the desktop <3<3 Lovely characters! OMG that mask is epic... we do not have full masks in game, right? demi masks are not the same, neither are paper bags :p

@Tammors your Frankie is so sweet. Your save sounds awesome, it is sweet that you built with your daughter o:) I love classic monsters... like Vlad Daddy <3

The last Halloween (in game) I was playing one of my oldest vampires... he threw a spooky party (Spooky SP) at my Steampunk Fangs bar. I like more the SP party than the one from Seasons EP. Sadly the spooky custumes do not count to fulfill the Halloween challenges :/ NP you can disguise your sims before, during breakfast (SP coustumes are more fun). Only vampires and spellcasters were invited: this vampire really despises werewolves :s

n78OaZh.png
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member

The Blue Moon was busy tonight. Sage Darius Silversweater (Simeon's brother) was present, along with That Mummy Guy and Lady Straud.

bPxmQP7.png
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I've shown my vampires over, and over again. Instead, I will give you my edited view of the Brindleton Lighthouse, in all of it's sepia splendor. It's very 'Tales from the Dark Side'.

Happy Halloween.
    bSQGdUZ.png

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    @Tammors Your Frankensteins are cool but what about the invisible twin?
    edited October 2022
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    I've shown my vampires over, and over again. Instead, I will give you my edited view of the Brindleton Lighthouse, in all of it's sepia splendor. It's very 'Tales from the Dark Side'.

Happy Halloween.
    bSQGdUZ.png

you may have shown your vampires many many times but I still want to see them cause they are gorgeous :blush:
    this view is pretty too though :blush:
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    It's currently Spooky Day in my game and I'll be taking more screenshots later, but here are my toddler twins in their costumes!

9MtDrra.jpg
    @Tammors Your Frankensteins are cool but what about the invisible twin?
    Ah, so you noticed that, huh? ;)

That's a fun cc called "Simvisible". https://modthesims.info/d/540246/simvisible.html

I did not put it on the toddler though. She aged up that way, which surprised me. I guess Simvisible must be set so that the game can use it to assign to characters without my permission. (Some cc does do that, and some is limited to what you put it on.)

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    emere wrote: »

@mcrudd that is a nice collection! I love your CC for babies <3<3 Are you ready to do new stuff for the new infants? :o

I have just found out that my current baby outfits should be save as it is a new life stage. I will see once we get our new infants how their clothing meshes work and perhaps redo some of my popular ones from the babies for the infants, Only time will tell <3

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member

Spooky merman Ikkanu and some of his family. Living with ancient spirits and spectres doesn't always give you a lot of privacy.
    TeNpOXF.png

Being a spirit whisperer also means he has some quite odd and often awkward encounters.
    kUYOVIS.png

A particularly angry ghost has been causing havoc around his island. But no matter how many times he sets the kraken on her, she keeps coming back!
    CCgerPK.png

I really like taking shots of merfolk singing, and the eerie quality their voices take on when luring people into the water.
    umyETzQ.png
    Ikkanu isn't a malicious merman by nature, but if the threat to his island is big enough, he may resort to stronger powers as a last resort.
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    Spooky merman Ikkanu and some of his family. Living with ancient spirits and spectres doesn't always give you a lot of privacy.
    TeNpOXF.png

Being a spirit whisperer also means he has some quite odd and often awkward encounters.
    kUYOVIS.png

A particularly angry ghost has been causing havoc around his island. But no matter how many times he sets the kraken on her, she keeps coming back!
    CCgerPK.png

I really like taking shots of merfolk singing, and the eerie quality their voices take on when luring people into the water.
    umyETzQ.png
    Ikkanu isn't a malicious merman by nature, but if the threat to his island is big enough, he may resort to stronger powers as a last resort.

Ikkanu is such a cool spooky sim! I love his fishy eyes, very creepy!
    One day I saw this going on outside the gym in Windenburg.
    iAaY4Sa.pngvJkxlzX.png