Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Halloween Parade 2022!

Comments

• TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    If we could get this guy away from the punch....
    A9zPEq1.png

• emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

That is a great picture @EnkiSchmidt <3 Hey I remember your polices gameplay, you did a poll at some point. o you keep playing it?

That is a perfect profile picture <3@Simmingal I love your post: is kind of bittersweet as some candies that I like to eat at Halloween o:) BTW you use mods to take those pictures. I'm a vanilla player so I do not know if they are mods for other than gameplay.

@cyncie Oberon can't miss this thread! It's already so familiar to me (as the Blue Moon). But I love your zombie (it is a regular sim?)

@Nate_Whiplash1 I hope to see your creation soon... yes, I remember your tradition. Your sims are so unique.

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 It is good to know that Rattle Mouse guarantee us a warm October <3>:)<3

@SheriSim57 yes, yes, that could be awesome... Also I wish we can wear the Spooky Stuff costumes at Spooky Day (seasons EP).
  • TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    or get these guys out of the bar ...

xkwIHV0.png

Oh @justin5812 play it! For me is the best stuff pack... I keep playing it since day one. A week ago I started playing a new haunted house: the house belongs to two brothers, a vampire and a werewolf. Well is another house in my rotational save. In total I play four haunted houses, every story is so different. Paranormal pack is so versatile.

My vampires agree with me ;)
    FTvtRAf.png

@SnowBnuuy we still have many days until Halloween so you can post more pictures. That blue vampire is beautiful <3

@Tammors omg your save is a parade itself. I do not used CC but those oni masks are epic!

@mightysprite "I want to believe"... some of my sims are really trapped in an X-File :D

@AncientMuse you did not failed, that house is so whimsical. Carving pumpkins is one of my fav features of the game.

One of the most eeriest spots in my Sims 4 World is the Pet Cemetery at Brindleton Bay's island. You should visit it from time to time.
    Lately it is the favorite place of one of my werewolves. He is a lonely, little evil, beast, but hey he has some love to share.
    This is the perfect place to hide his dates with a vampire:

UkNfjeQ.png

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    emere wrote: »
    That is a great picture @EnkiSchmidt <3 Hey I remember your polices gameplay, you did a poll at some point. o you keep playing it?

Yes, still at it! In between other saves I regularly return to my 👮👮‍♀️🚓.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    That is a perfect profile picture <3@Simmingal I love your post: is kind of bittersweet as some candies that I like to eat at Halloween o:) BTW you use mods to take those pictures. I'm a vanilla player so I do not know if they are mods for other than gameplay.

I don't use any mods or cc :smile:
    just lots of moschino pack really

and ridiculous amounts of posing every holiday for my sims :lol:

this year they added some selfie poses and sitting on ground option so I was having some fun with those too :blush:

still bit tricky to fit 3 sims in frame though :sweat_smile: and Greg surely was not type to just sit and stay

neither was Dork so that was also quite tricky to just get him in there :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member

@cyncie Oberon can't miss this thread! It's already so familiar to me (as the Blue Moon). But I love your zombie (it is a regular sim?)

Heya! Yeah, Zombie Carl is a resident of Forgotten Hollow. He lives in a boarding house called Hilda's Home for Cursed Souls. I need to play more in Forgotten Hollow and feature some of the characters there. Besides Rowan, I mean. He's a favorite of mine.

And of course, Oberon would want to be a part of anything supernatural! He's probably tending bar!
  • RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 - I LOVE it!!! <3 I've never used Dead Grass Isle for anything other than the rare museum or lighthouse tour, but I absolutely LOVE your lighthousekeeper werewolf! He's such a sweetheart!
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    RoseQuartz wrote: »
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 - I LOVE it!!! <3 I've never used Dead Grass Isle for anything other than the rare museum or lighthouse tour, but I absolutely LOVE your lighthousekeeper werewolf! He's such a sweetheart!

Thank you @RoseQuartz!
    Yes! He is an absolute sweetheart around animals - dead or alive- although not all chickens would agree.
    Him having to deal with humans on the other hand...well...as I mentioned previously, there's a lot more to the story...
    Goth house is not as welcoming without Bella Goth
    aGLYYG0.png
    p6iTvyx.png
    Bonehilda is our only hope
    d27NsCC.png
    6iSlX35.png
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,319 EA Community Manager
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Two spooky friends,certain pumpkin and cat dressed as dragon are waiting to see which profile picture it shall be
    qFRQe6r.png
    do not mind the hands clipping inside the dress I am sure they'd end up dislocated in this company anyway

I'm just pretending you're hiding them from Greggypoo.

"Greggypoo"?

Mmmm...is that what we're calling him now eh? 😅

I've called him that from day one! Gregg fanclub meets here every 3rd Tuesday of the month. :)
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    edited October 2022
    I'm having a Sulani Halloween this year!

I've moved my voodoo witch, Selene Delacroix and her daughter Bridgette into Admiral's Wreckage, which I've listed as a Haunted House Residential. (I also replaced it with a really well done renovated version I found on the gallery.)

Bridgette aims to be a Medium and so staying in this haunted shipwreck is a rite of passage for her.
    3X1o16f.jpg

Fortunately the pair have Bonehilda available to help make the place habitable (and mop up those mysterious puddles that keep appearing everywhere...)
    ewrZuBp.jpg

Together they hope to convince the ship's inhabitants to lead them to it's storied treasure...
    1LrOcyk.jpg

But to do that, they have to hold out long enough to get them on-side!
    JPlz25z.jpg

Lol @Simmingal Silly me, now I realize they are photos from the Moschino SP :o but they are awesome because you have the patience of a saint! BTW I did not know that sims can sit at the floor now :s I will try that feature next time.

OMG @CAPTAIN_NXR7 I'm in love with your Guardian of The Strays <3<3 While I play any type of households, I love those kind of sims: those who are looking for something that has ceased to exist a long time ago :( I always like your sims, lots and stories (after reading your "edited" note I feel a little embarrassed: english is my 3rd language, I really make an effort so people can at least understand a little what I write, lol).

Tip for @EA_Cade Greggypoo Fan Club:

Gregg's last sighting occurred near my toddlers park.
    You should use it as a venue for your next Fan Club Meeting ;)

uq7djjF.png

(I really like how Gregg show out of the blue at my worlds <3>:)<3 Thanks to the Werewolves GP devs!)

I love your ghost @RySBI <3 Great story and lot! Do you use also the Sulani Lot Traits (spirits, volcano...)?
    Your last picture is epic! Thanks for sharing! <3

Last News: little by little my werewolves have invaded my Sims world... perfect timing for Halloween >:)

wZRKUQ3.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    @emere Woo a ghost werewolf! The spellcaster looks quite ordinary by comparison
    Lol @Simmingal Silly me, now I realize they are photos from the Moschino SP :o but they are awesome because you have the patience of a saint!

well more like ridiculous amounts of free time and very little to waste my time with but yes I'll pretend i have patience :lol:
    BTW I did not know that sims can sit at the floor now :s I will try that feature next time.
    it was added in hsy patch so its quite new :blush: you can find it when you click sim you want to sit on ground

just one of those things ive wanted to see forever so I keep making my sims sit everywhere for no particular reasons :lol:
    yeah if you suddenly find yourself inclined to sit outside in blizzard this winter chances are you are being controlled by simmingal and I am sorry
    I love your ghost @RySBI <3 Great story and lot! Do you use also the Sulani Lot Traits (spirits, volcano...)?
    Your last picture is epic! Thanks for sharing! <3

Thanks @emere !

I added my pirate ghost on the gallery in case anyone wants to add him for Halloween. I used him as an NPC ghost attached to an urn rather than actually playable, but he has the Technophobe lifestyle trait so he's extra challenging to live with if you have electricals on the lot.

For the Admiral's Wreckage lot I use:
    - Off the Grid
    - Spooky
    - Penny Pixies (for the "ghostly treasure")

I didn't think to use the volcanic activity trait, but since it's near the volcano, that's a really good idea. I'll add it in :smile:
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Halloween is my absolute favorite, I was way more onto it even than other kids, growing up, and my young son who I care for when work doesn't conflict is also hugely into Halloween, so I have to keep it child-friendly but I love it and look forward to more adult parties in future.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Well, I think Greg can beat Vlad any day. >:):p:D

Sadly, Vlad doesn't come into the game very powerful actually, and all it takes to beat him is challenge him to a duel during the day...they go outside, Vlad starts roasting in the sun, and bingo.
    Carving pumpkins:
    sBnKhVj.png

My build for the Halloween Shell Challenge by Kate Emerald:
    yGvo7qN.png

I failed Kate's shell challenge miserably. :D

We were supposed to use her blank shell and build/decorate with one colour only (black, orange, purple, or red), I chose the colour black (thinking that would be the easiest because there's plenty of black swatches)... but I had a heck of a time trying to stick to all one colour and ended up throwing a little bit of each colour in there.

Anyways, if anyone wants it, you can download my build from the gallery. EA ID: AncientMuse2

love it, want it! thanks for sharing!
    Tammors wrote: »
    The bride of Frankenstein.
    mqROVkj.png
    sMHDpt0.png

Omg where do you get that bride of Frankenstein hair? I can see I need to go cc shopping if I want to do Halloween justice in sims4!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    well that's awesome @RySBI
    How do you attach him to an urn if you download him from the gallery?
    edited October 2022
    well that's awesome @RySBI
    How do you attach him to an urn if you download him from the gallery?

Oh no the urn doesn’t transfer across? I didn’t think of that, that sucks…

I know one kind of tedious way that will work but I read about a much easier way I haven’t tested yet.

Long way:
    1: Revive the Sim using any method:

- Using the cheat panel: traits.remove_trait trait_ghost_drown
    - Cast the Defeathify spell from Realm of Magic.
    - Eat Ambrosia
    - Using the Book of Life from a max skill Author with the Bestselling Author reward trait
    - Possible outcome from the Wishing Well that comes with Romantic Garden Stuff

2: Drown him (again - sorry Captain). The urn will respawn.

Quick way (untested):
    Edit: tested it and this doesn’t work :(
    I haven’t tried this myself (I will test it soon) but I read the following

Apparently if you place a blank urn/tombstone using bb.showhiddenobjects on and buying it from build mode, you can have the ghost use the Possess Urn interaction. This should then assign the ghost to that urn and if you get another sim to Put in Inventory you can relocate it to other lots if needed.
    Post edited by RySBI on