Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Keep in mind that I'm not 100% sure all of these are below 2k res:

Under eye bag mask:
    https://sk-sims.tumblr.com/post/98798564916/makeup-set-hey-guys-its-a-long-time

Nose masks:
    https://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/post/88882399347/inspired-by-the-nosemasks-of-lilith-and-mouseyblue

more nose masks:
    https://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/post/89286074062/here-is-the-second-part-to-the-nosemask-set

And if you scroll all the way down to the eyeshadow section on this page, there's one that has eyeshadows that are a lower eyelid crease that might help achieve a monolid look:
    http://simplelife.chagasi.com/sims3.html
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-148.jpg
    I thought this was a pretty good shot of the mansion on a stormy night.
    Sarah and her brother had decided to turn in for the night, Sarah slept well, but
    her brother spent half the night tossing and turning and worrying about what eyes
    might be lurking in the closets.

Screenshot-154.jpg
    The next morning Sarah discovered a quiet little garden, the poor plants
    seemed to have been forgotten about, and begged for a little tender love and
    care. She hoped the owners would not mind her helping out a bit.
    Fred: What ya doing?
    Sarah: You startled me! I'm just watering these plants. It looks like they haven't
    had water in years.
    Fred: If Constance finds out you touched her gardens, she'll Axe you.
    Trust me, you don't want to mess with the widow bride.
    Sarah: I'm not afraid of some old bride.

Screenshot-156.jpg
    Constance: Creepies and crawlies, tails of a rat...Call in the spirits
    wherever they're at.Witches and Wizards, wherever you dwell, give
    us a hint by ringing a bell.

Screenshot-155.jpg
    Constance: Looking for husband number 13....I think this young
    Human might do just fine.

Screenshot-157.jpg
    Sarah still couldn't find her brother...knowing him he probably fled
    at sunlight, the boy was a coward, just the drop of a pin and he would scream
    in fright. She wandered down the corridors, ignoring the paintings on the wall, each
    seemed to follow her every movement, but it didn't bother her.
    Daniel: Good Morning Sarah....I must say you don't seem frightened at all.
    Sarah: I'm not afraid of anything.

Screenshot-158.jpg
    Daniel: You might think yourself brave, Sarah. But everyone has fears.
    Sarah: So, what's your story? It seems like everyone here has a history.
    Daniel: I think it might be better if I showed you.
    Daniel held his hand out, beckoning Sarah to take it.She hesitated a moment,
    and felt a small twinge of fear, the first time she was nervous about anything but
    after a few moments she took his hand.

Screenshot-151.jpg
    Constance: Well, Hello there handsome.
    Thomas: Hola, Senorita.
    Constance: So do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I float by again?
    She gave Thomas a flash of her smile and brushed her hair back.
    Thomas: No No no no. You don't go nowheres.
    Constance: You know, this party is dead...Why don't you and I go somewhere more
    lively.
    Thomas falls to the ground letting out a small sigh.
    Costance: -laughs- Are you okay?
    Thomas: Si, I'm ok...okay.
    Constance: Alright, come with me handsome.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Constance: So do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I float by again?

:lol: That's the best "ghost" pickup line I ever heard. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member

:lol: That's the best "ghost" pickup line I ever heard. :D

^Agreed. I thought that was pretty good too @GraceyManor :blush: 👍
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Finally was able to log in to this site from my computer. I'm not sure what the problem was, but I did several things so I think one of them fixed it. Going to get my newest update posted, do the things I need to do, then will probably play some more.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Goth Family - Sunset Valley, Day 333

CAFvQz4.jpg
    Jacob got up to eat his breakfast. Today's menu included a piece of pumpkin pie.

Rme0Kw7.jpg
    Oliver had to attend his first day of high school.

YmdLfln.jpg
    All the family, minus Oliver, had band practice in the morning.

ESW6TpX.jpg
    Jacob had to leave the practice so he could finish one of his opportunities.

JFsQGJT.jpg
    In this picture, Brandon and Lily got a little romantic. I also think that the picture by Lily's head is their prom picture. I'll have to go check it out, but I believe it is.

xceARpS.jpg
    The Goth family set up their instruments outside the theater to make some tip money.

ufAAvNJ.jpg
    I originally thought this Sim, Latonya Goth, was a descendant of original townies but I was wrong. She's just a pudding face Sim who happened to marry into the family. I only included her because I had the picture of her, lol.

VIfD1Rp.jpg
    Jacob was one of the lucky ones to get tips.

zGo8fk7.jpg
    Oliver stayed at home to get his homework done.

mFWdA2r.jpg
    Lastly, Lily went to a party where she met this teenaged girl. I forgot her name, but I think she's related.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    @Emily4331 - Perfect...that "overlay" was exactly what I needed. :)
    MTac1d9.jpg
    :D Haruo choking on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. :D
    78CBtSZ.png
    His son's family tree with both sets of grandparents (evidently Fiona became a "cougar" and married Haruo's friend...now his best friend is his father-in-law... oh dear...and Fiona is pregnant with River's half-sister - as if Life wasn't complicated enough...).
    7-71834_emoji-emojisticker-sticker-stickers-confused-smiley-omg-smiley.png
    River is a three-time mother...(third on the way) - her half-sister is going to be younger than her oldest daughter. I dunno what the heck is going on with that town but they're having babies left n' right.
    h1pUURj.jpg
    "Quit having a freak-out, Haruo...It's the third time your wife has had a kid. Calm yourself and get your bu** to the hospital to be with your wife when she gives birth)..."
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    @Silverofdreams30 Yep. It has been a little slow on here, but at least it's not dead. <3
    I can't believe you've had that cold for 3 weeks! :flushed:
    You need to step away from that Disney game and grace the thread with your handsome guy sims again. :smirk:;):kissing_heart:

@Emily4331 Wow! Beautiful lady sim! :open_mouth: And outfit! I showed the pictures to husband and he was impressed. :)
    I chuckled when you said this:
    The realistic feet are from GrueSims so kudos to them. They'll will be credited on my blog, don't worry. :3 Step on toes, I will not! :lol:
    Love it! :lol:
    So, will you provide a working DL to Gruesim's better looking feet on your blog? :lol: I didn't even know there was another "realistic feet" mod out there besides Bloom's until Bekkasan directed me to the most awesome cc sandals on MTS where you can change the color of the toenails. :mrgreen: (They were credited on there.) I tried to find a link on Gruesim's site at that time, but didn't find it. :( I know you have some magic up your sleeves at finding all the good cc. :mrgreen:
    You've created some cool unisex sandals there yourself. :star:

@Brandontaylor Enjoyed your updates. :) Glad you were able to log back on and post. <3
    Wow...when I first looked at Latonya I didn't see pudding face at all. 🤷‍♀️ I think she's pretty.
    Maybe it's her eyes...Do you use custom eyes?

@Sims4MagicalTales The characters for your new story look great! :grin:

@Nikkei_Simmer Glad that overlay worked for you. :) Haruo looks 20% cooler. :star:
    RD-smirk.png

I was totally going to snag that overlay during my hunt for Asian cc - I probably still should for safe keeping in case the site goes down :neutral: - but I've noticed that certain custom skins will already give the monolid look, like KB's Iced Starfruit Epicanthic skin. 👍

Dang that DL link doesn't work anymore. :unamused: (But it gives a good example picture. :p )
    Here's KB's post about reuploading all of their DL Files on SFS. You can snag it there:
    https://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/post/159431930339/starfruit-re-upload

But yeah, I guess the nice thing about the overlay is that you can use it with any skin you want. :blush: (I'm just now remembering you were having issues with some of the cc skins so my bad. :( )

I'm happy for you! :star: And yay to Emily4331 for pointing you towards the perfect cc to get the perfect look. <3
  • Options
    Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    edited October 2022
    I've been playing one of my favorite family's the Enriquez/Keaton fam. They have four kids currently!! Kristopher, Mallory, Kristy, and Vanessa (who they adopted <3:blush: ). I've been thinking of having them adopt one more kid, but they kinda have their hands full lol :D
    Update: I made them adopt one more kid lol :D His name Is Camden. Now they REALLY have their hands full haha! :D
    Kristopher became a teen. It's crazy, he looks exactly like his dad! :flushed:
    Kristopher:
    q8bc7udo67pc.jpg
    Brooks: (His dad)
    nn4gktvgjjt8.jpg
    Identical right?
    Anyway, next Mallory will be a teen. Oh boy! Two teens in the house :fearful: Their going to be very busy raising these kids :D
    Post edited by Simexpert123 on
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    SvBLxFR.jpg
    Potty training stinks.

Secondly, I am not sure how this managed to happen. It is THEIR kid... EA Genetics strikes again.

h9FPBHp.jpg
    Jamie Jolina: "As the Watcher is my witness...I never knew that a Sim's blood sample could explode..."
    Tourist: "Muraqib Akbar, I hope she is alright... I have never seen blood do that. The things I learn when I'm on a hospital learning tour in Sunset Valley. Maybe I should talk to my trainer in Al Simhara and warn him about this."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    @emorrill The GrueSim CC I got the feet from was a pair of sandals. To my knowledge, they don't have default replacement child feet. But when I'm at my computer later, I'll look into it for ya. :smile:

Edit: I found a conversion of bloom's feet for child and toddler here:
    https://retroxdance.tumblr.com/post/61017127591/blooms-sexy-feet-are-some-of-the-default
    Post edited by Emily4331 on
  • Options
    tanezumitanezumi Posts: 15 Member
    hUH well ive just been tryin to get cc in order also i have no idea how to use this website
  • Options
    Saturday Afternoon at the Park.
    cRFJzi9.jpg
    Bree plays ball with Adriana
    HwTdCWW.jpg
    Haruo enjoys a relaxing afternoon with River...
    ApGMegt.jpg
    What's a summer afternoon without a "makeout session".
    B5zRwWv.jpg
    Mom and Dad fish while Chris decides he's going to "toss the football" with Arlo Bunch.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @emorrill and @Nikkei_Simmer lol thanks, but I can't take credit for the quote. Its from Muppets Haunted Mansion special.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited October 2022
    @emorrill

I hope to be able to focus more on sims 3 during the weekend, the Disney game is light
    and no need to focus much on it cause I play it to not think of the coughing haha
    3 weeks is nothing, I have had a cold for 8 weeks once, but I hope not now
    don't have the time for it.
  • Options
    tanezumitanezumi Posts: 15 Member
    started a brand new game. a random guy teleported in my house and took one of my posters then ran away and disappeared into nothing.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    @tanezumi - That was probably the repo-man, did you pay your taxes at your mailbox? Taxes come Monday and Thursday.

R7WZSPx.jpg
    River harvesting the limes in the park; hoping her husband can start making some key lime pie eventually. Haruo's not going to be at that level for a while yet.
    xWPNFDf.jpg
    Saturday afternoon fishing - Haruo managed to get to Level 5 in fishing.
    I2fHhlq.jpg
    Saturday night into Sunday morning...
    9A2oj9m.jpg
    River, Adriana and Chris having their morning breakfast; Bree's still upstairs asleep. Haruo got about two bites of his Breakfast Calzone in...before being interrupted by a phone-call...
    Jj1pB8D.jpg
    ...and Haruo would LIKE to eat breakfast but he's being kept on the phone by Troy who evidently wanted to chat.
    @emorrill - yeah, I'm playing my game with minimal cc. I just put in Seasons, bc I can't not have snow...and hopefully, I'll see if four seasons drives my computer insane. I'm using mostly EA hair for my other sims. River has the only cc hair (Nightcrawler Da Bomb). Everybody else has EA hair including Haruo.

...and no... tag didn't get through. I have to scroll through your post and see if you tagged me or not. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @emorrill The GrueSim CC I got the feet from was a pair of sandals. To my knowledge, they don't have default replacement child feet. But when I'm at my computer later, I'll look into it for ya. :smile:

Edit: I found a conversion of bloom's feet for child and toddler here:
    https://retroxdance.tumblr.com/post/61017127591/blooms-sexy-feet-are-some-of-the-default

@Emily4331 ^Oh I already have Bloom's feet for children and toddlers. Thank you though. <3

I was just wondering if Gruesim created better "realistic feet" default replacements (for all ages) because there's some flaws with Blooms imo. :p But they are very small flaws so it's not a big deal. Buuuut, if I can find better, I will. :mrgreen: 👍

@Nikkei_Simmer Did you miss my tag again? ;)

@Sims4MagicalTales You're welcome. :blush:

@GraceyManor
    lol thanks, but I can't take credit for the quote. Its from Muppets Haunted Mansion special.
    ^Oh. lol! :lol:
    I've never watched much of the Muppet stuff so that's why I didn't recognize it.

@Silverofdreams30
    I have had a cold for 8 weeks once...,
    ^8 weeks!? :fearful: Daaaaang girl... that's just miserable! :confounded:
    That wasn't possibly pneumonia back then was it? :( (I'm no medical expert. :p ) Is it easy to get in and see a Doc over there? Or not so much?
    Hope you feel completely better soon. <3
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill

Yeah, probably was a few years ago hehe.
    not easy to see them here, and they only just give you stronger cough
    drops, so I rather use my own cures for the cold and save money that way.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Here is some of the latest pics of the Enriquez/Keaton fam! :)
    Mallory and Kristy playing dolls together <3
    67aqqs96dyoz.jpg
    Kristopher playing with his little brother Camden.
    qbw8dez9yemn.jpg
    Eleri making breakfast for her five children!
    nh6ob2dh2ntd.jpg
    Vanessa playing with dolls.... well, eating them...
    ieuabil6h7hm.jpg
    Picture of Brooks after coming home from a long day of work at the Hospital.
    m8purtj9i7nu.jpg
    Uh oh. Kristopher is already having arguments with his mom. *sigh*
    r8ipabtqthcw.jpg
    Kristopher hanging with his cousin, Regan (Nina's daughter).
    9tf3n2d52a84.jpg
    I love this little photo of Camden playing with his blocks <3:D
    hzzx216qgowf.jpg
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    I wanted to share with you guys that I allowed a child to keep their imaginary friend for the first time ever, and it aged up properly! (I have mentioned here before, how creepy I thought those dolls were!) I think I'm warming up to the imaginary friends now!
    52426133210_d0b69d0477_o.jpg

I was thinking about getting that smooth patch thing everyone has been talking about for over a year, but it kept sounding super stressful with needing a custom launcher (?) and now with the new EA App coming, I read Emily was saying that patch required her to launch the game differently once she switched to the EA App and now I'm even more scared to do it lol.

My game has been running so well I almost didn't see the point in getting the patch for a while until I read them say that the most noticeable improvements were in CAS loading times, and for me with all my CC clothing, my CAS loading times honestly are now pretty much the only thing I have a problem with on this computer. If the patch could really improve that, I would love it. I just feel a bit intimidated, and especially with the new app soon to replace Origin :scream:

I probably will just make another backup (though I already made one fairly recently) and then I'll probably try either the patch or the app out! (Maybe I should try the app first since it will be mandatory soon :sweat_smile: )

I was also working on a recreation of a nursery/garden center in my town for the world I was putting together, and I split it into four lots since we have open world, and I made three of them seasonal, and I was working on adding autumn and winter decor. I am not ready to share screenshots of that yet though :smile:
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    @emorrill Ohhhhh whoops. lol I might be able to do something like that in the future but in the meantime, I'll let you know if I see any fancy feet out here. :tongue:
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Mallory aged up into a teenager yesterday! She developed the Technophobe trait.
    8wla1ucbcvom.jpg
    I think she looks a lot like Eleri. :)
    Then, shortly after, Vanessa aged into a kid! <3
    uz2xsyhawvqf.jpg
    Vanessa developed the Rebellious trait. :scream: I wasn't really expecting her to get that trait! I feel like she is going to cause a lot of... trouble! :#
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

I have updated my Generations of Forsythes blog post as well as the Forsythe Family Tree on Family Echo (link in my signature). My Forsythe Legacy Family Challenge has taken an unexpected turn, so stay tuned to find out what happens next.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top