The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don't you just love it when...

Inspired by the Don't you just hate it thread, I thought it would be fun to post things that make you smile when they happen in the game!

Don't you just love it when Sims cook together and feel closer from the memory of shared experiences?
You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
```
wonderfullymade.jpg

Comments

• NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    Don’t you love it when Sims squeak in that last needed bit of performance to make the promotion that shift after all?
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,754 Member
    Don't you just love it when merfolk do those cute dolphin impressions when they're excited or happy about something?
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Don't you just love it when Sims actually tend to their baby's needs instead of going to coo at it or bounce it when it needs changing or feeding?
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,625 Member
    Don’t you just live it when sims cuddle their cats?
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,792 Member
    Don't you just love it when a sim drops everything to go give their spouse a kiss?
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Don't you just love it when sims sing karaoke badly?
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    Sims who carry garlic have a unique fight animation when they fight vampires and I always love it.

90N6bPe.png
    A1hnP0t.png
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Ray_Trace wrote: »
    Sims who carry garlic have a unique fight animation when they fight vampires and I always love it.

90N6bPe.png

OMG, all those sims you’re controlling 👁️👄👁️
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited September 2022
    I love it when parents/siblings can tuck in their toddler on the beds, they give them a kiss on their head 🥰
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,792 Member
    I love it when parents/siblings can tuck in their toddler on the beds, they give them a kiss on their head 🥰

That reminds me of this screenshot I took of Lou with his toddler daughter Evie. Daddy was in the middle of a rampage, but he could still stop and have a sweet daddy/daughter moment...

770FO7V.png?1

For all its faults this game always delivers some true 'awww' moments.💝
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    Don’t you love it when you take toddler to a beach and they keep busy and stay happy as a clam for days.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Don’t you just love it when you get all your sims to sit down to dinner at the table and everyone is talking and enjoying their meal.
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    Don't you just love it when your Sim becomes embarrassed? Their facial expression just so adorable, you want to hug them, and it's a unique facial expression, different than being sad. It's even cuter when they talk while embarrassed, I love the shifty awkward animation and how they're stammering. I also love Kawaii Stacie's slice of life mod for introducing facial features such as blushing while embarrassed, adds visual variety to the emotions.

QH4zSHp.png

A1hnP0t.png
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,956 Member
    I love that toddler traits affect their idle animations. Silly toddlers giggle randomly, and inquisitive toddlers do a little thinking animation. Those are the traits I use the most, not so sure about the other ones. I also love that toddlers will just start dancing randomly. They’re so cute! (Of course they can be annoying sometimes but this is the positive thread).
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,835 Member
    @Lucy_Henley The wild toddlers have a little dance where they jump up and down, wriggle their arms and giggle. That's my favorite ☺
    @mightysprite oops, I do have wild toddlers quite a bit too! How could I have forgotten :D:D I’ll make sure to pay attention next time I have one.
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    I love it when you do something and your sim has a great reaction. I moved out a mom and her 3 kids from a dump to a much nicer house. Her reaction had me laughing out loud ( I was drinking water at the time ). I then said out loud HAPPY ARE YOU !!!!
    edited October 2022
    My Sim started autonomously listening to the metal radio station, and I got her to AIR GUITAR TO METAL. A moodlet popped up that read BANG YOUR HEAD, SCREAM OUT YOUR LUNGS AND KNIT A SWEATER, BECAUSE YOU’RE LISTENING TO METAL. I love the “KNIT A SWEATER” bit. I would attach a picture but I’m on my phone and can’t get Imgur to work.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,338 Member
    Don't you just love it when a giant centipede drops on a sim and for a moment it looks as if the sim was carrying the critter on their shoulder like a parrot?

(I love all the vermin attack animations and mimic, but Mrs. Centipede isn't just funny, but also cute: https://enkisstories.tumblr.com/post/634886652552167424/siobhan-oh-hi-take-a-seat-i-guess-carlos)
  • tanezumitanezumi Posts: 15 Member
    i love it when things work as intended.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,937 Member
    edited October 2022
    When you finally have perfect build for a lot you have been struggling with
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,835 Member
    When I'm stuck on what to do next in my story and then the game hands me some completely bizarre event