Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Top 3 favorite tea/coffee flavors?

I love flavored coffee. My current favorites are Vanilla Hazelnut, French Vanilla, and Bavarian Chocolate. Those are specific flavors that my local roaster has on offer year round. They have one that is a collaboration with a local artisan chocolatier that is fantastic too. I love their flavored coffees because you can still taste the coffee and not just the flavorings. It seems like most vendors go nuts with the flavoring and some of them can be hard to drink because of it. I like to taste the flavors without them being overpowering.

Coffee flavor names always sound so appetizing! Too bad I don't drink coffee. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,553 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Top 3 favorite tea/coffee flavors?

I'm going to say Creme Brulle, Island coconut and Toasted Pecan coffees. I like my coffee black, so those would be coffees that are already flavored, not creamers or flavor syrups.

edited October 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you could choose any three-course menu, what would be your ideal starter, main and dessert?

Starter would be like anything puff pastry or that uses puff pastry. So maybe like a pinwheel.
    Parmesan-Puff-Pastry-Pinwheel_HMI-FEATURED.jpg

Main would be Fish N Chips. ALL DAY EVERYDAY.
    fish-and-chips-900x643.png

Dessert... Hmmm. I'm very basic so a New York Cheesecake. XD I would say Chocolate ice cream but that almost feels like a snack more than a dessert-after-a-meal. LOL.
    493ba1aa-8d32-47e1-a6e3-399e159be720.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited October 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you could choose any three-course menu, what would be your ideal starter, main and dessert?

My favorite starter is nachos with spinach dip. I could just about make a meal on that.

Main course would be either a small, blackened, medium well sirloin steak with sweet potato fries, or crab cakes.

Dessert would be Coca Cola cake with the steak, or key lime pie with the crab cakes.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,665 Member
    edited October 2022
    Coffee flavor names always sound so appetizing! Too bad I don't drink coffee. 😂

If you haven't tried flavored coffee it might be worth it to try one cup of flavored. You might enjoy the coffees that are heavier on the flavorings.😁 The roaster I get my flavored coffee from does a collaboration with a local artisan chocolatier that is absolutely wonderful.

Today's Q Q is:

For the starter red beans and rice or boudin sausage balls. For the main dish, chicken and andouille gumbo or seafood instead. For dessert peach cobbler topped with caramel vanilla, or raspberry vanilla swirl ice cream.

• ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Starter would be like anything puff pastry or that uses puff pastry. So maybe like a pinwheel.

Dessert... Hmmm. I'm very basic so a New York Cheesecake. XD I would say Chocolate ice cream but that almost feels like a snack more than a dessert-after-a-meal. LOL.

Not that I would eat them all together as a meal, but you and i have very similar taste because flaky pastry like puff pastry or croissant is my favorite pastry, I must be basic too because New York cheesecake is probably the best heavy dessert there is, and fish and chips with vinegar are To Die For!

Throwing out what makes sense as a meal, nutritionally and just calling it my favorites for an appetizer, entree, and dessert, I'll say:

French onion soup

Bacon wrapped scallops

Rebel lowcarb caramel vanilla swirl ice cream spread over a hot crisp Belgian waffle.

I know, where are the veggies?

You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,665 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Not that I would eat them all together as a meal, but you and i have very similar taste because flaky pastry like puff pastry or croissant is my favorite pastry, I must be basic too because New York cheesecake is probably the best heavy dessert there is, and fish and chips with vinegar are To Die For!

Throwing out what makes sense as a meal, nutritionally and just calling it my favorites for an appetizer, entree, and dessert, I'll say:

French onion soup

Bacon wrapped scallops

Rebel lowcarb caramel vanilla swirl ice cream spread over a hot crisp Belgian waffle.

They're in the onion soup.😉 That sounds delicious by the way.😁
    Today's Q Q is:

French onion soup

Bacon wrapped scallops

After eating raw veggies as salads so often for 5 years, I realize not a lot of dishes have veggies or at least enough of it. A lot of food here in Singapore use the veggies as garnish. 😂 I don't know how most of the people here survive with so little veggies. Fruit too.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    It's time for MLB playoffs! Yeah!
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited October 2022
    Why am I getting a message saying it's four characters too short?!

All this talk of meals is making me hungry! 😋
    To answer the 3 course meal question:

For Starters: Some crusty bread and a bit of melted camembert.

Main: Noodles! Don't mind what sort of noodles or what comes with them as long as they're not too spicy. I don't like not being able to taste anything except a burning sensation on my tongue. Ponzu sauce is my favourite sauce to put with noodles.

Dessert: A rich, dark chocolate mousse.
    Today's Q Q is:
    When you think about yourself in two years' time, what comes to mind?

Hopefully having a new job title. 😬
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    When you think about yourself in two years' time, what comes to mind?

Travel
    Today's Q Q is:

What will be your 2022 Halloween costume?

I don't usually dress up for Halloween cuz it's not really a buig thing here but I kinda wanna dress like Damien Douleur in one of their music videos just for fun. Cuz his style is kinda similar to mine. But I'm just missing the short sleeve shirt (I 'd probably never find a cool shirt like his XD), arm socks and that longer revet necklace.

jtwqhxU.gif
    FwDXXd5.gif
    LegoGirl wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't usually dress up for Halloween cuz it's not really a buig thing here but I kinda wanna dress like Damien Douleur in one of their music videos just for fun. Cuz his style is kinda similar to mine. But I'm just missing the short sleeve shirt (I 'd probably never find a cool shirt like his XD), arm socks and that longer revet necklace.

jtwqhxU.gif

Oo cool bet that would be a cool look and style for Halloween kinda wanna try that now as well lol 😝

But sadly Halloween isn't a tradition here so not something I get to do 😭 but if we did have it here I'd probably go for something Christmas themed so it looks like I've got the wrong date hahaha 🤣🤣 Prob go as Mrs Claus 🤶

Hehee, I'm gonna post a pic of my outfit here when it's Halloween. Can't wait. 😂

Your Christmas idea is really funny too! 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

jtwqhxU.gif

I don’t have much reason to do a Halloween costume these days. We don’t get many door to door trick or treaters in my neighborhood and I don’t go to parties much. We used to dress up for work and do group costumes, but I’m retired now. The best one we did was 101 Dalmatians. I was Cruella Deville. 😀

DeKay, that looks like a cool dress up idea.
    edited October 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    What fall scent smells the best? Pumpkin spice, apple cinnamon, apple cider, etc?

Probably apple cinnamon. Maybe I'm weird but I also like egg nog and feels like it suits the autumn vibe but I guess it's cuz of the cinnamon. LOL.

Today's Q Q is:

jtwqhxU.gif

Oo cool bet that would be a cool look and style for Halloween kinda wanna try that now as well lol 😝

But sadly Halloween isn't a tradition here so not something I get to do 😭 but if we did have it here I'd probably go for something Christmas themed so it looks like I've got the wrong date hahaha 🤣🤣 Prob go as Mrs Claus 🤶

Hehee, I'm gonna post a pic of my outfit here when it's Halloween. Can't wait. 😂

Your Christmas idea is really funny too! 😂

I can't wait to see it! I'm picturing it in my mind but it'll be cool to see the real deal 😃

Haha thanks! 🤣
    cyncie wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

jtwqhxU.gif

I don’t have much reason to do a Halloween costume these days. We don’t get many door to door trick or treaters in my neighborhood and I don’t go to parties much. We used to dress up for work and do group costumes, but I’m retired now. The best one we did was 101 Dalmatians. I was Cruella Deville. 😀

DeKay, that looks like a cool dress up idea.

Thanks! I'm super stoked. My arm socks just arrived. But the shop that is selling the rivet necklace still hasn't shipped out my order yet and today is the last day to do so. 😥 I might have to end up wearing my spi.k.y jeans chain as a necklace at this point. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • tanezumitanezumi Posts: 15 Member
    im just going to comment.
    Today's Q Q is:
    What fall scent smells the best? Pumpkin spice, apple cinnamon, apple cider, etc?[/.

I like anything spicy for fall and winter. I switch from fruity tropical and coconut scents in the summer to a lot of spice based scents in the winter. One of my favorites is Pecan Pumpkin Waffles from Bath And Bodyworks. It has maple syrup, waffle, pumpkin spice and brown sugar in the mix. Very yummy!

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What fall scent smells the best? Pumpkin spice, apple cinnamon, apple cider, etc?[/.

My area haven't autumn-feeling autumn, only cool and not humid season
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    Today's Q Q is:
    Your favorite fall tradition.

I don't have one cuz what even is fall. The only fall I know is when I fall down the stairs.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top