Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Perfect Genetics Challenge, Generation 2, Episode 2

KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
Episode 2 of The Perfection Genetics Challenge, Generation 2 is now loaded to YouTube. It's there for you to watch now.

https://youtu.be/BsB3FYv-lX4

If you've been watching this series of videos you'll know that Cindy is the first heir and is now grown up and married and about to start having her babies. She got married in Episode 1 of Generation 2.

In this video Cindy's two older brothers get married. They are Gary and James. She has one more older brother who is back in Moonlight Falls and we will probably see his wedding in some future episode. Or maybe I won't have a wedding for him at all. I've sort of got an idea of who he might marry if he does get married.

Anyway, Episode 2 opens with James and Carla and they get married and then Gary and Donna get married.

During Generation 1 there were a few videos, I think about 3 of them, that were devoted to Donna and her household. The population of Mountain Lake is made up entirely of Sims from Donna's household and Sims that travelled from Moonlight Falls with Cindy and her husband Bill.

I plan to move lots more sims from Moonlight Falls to this world that was made by @Rflong7. This is why I've removed the sims that came with the world.

I did find one problem with the world that wasn't obvious at the beginning. It doesn't have a hospital. There is a lot that is labelled as a hospital but the building on it is a school.

So, this video starts with 2 weddings. They are short weddings. We just see the ceremonies and a bit of cake eating and some dancing before everyone goes home. Things don't all go smoothly at the weddings as it turns out to be the night of the full moon and zombies are about. And some paparazzi turn up, as usual. Two sims discover they are pregnant at the weddings too. So this leads on to us monitoring their pregnancies and the things they get up to while pregnant. I keep the pregnant sims at Donna's house and that's the active household. I want to control how many babies they have and what they do.

I think it's a busy and fun video to watch. I hope you enjoy it.

Happy Simming

Comments

• PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Karritz: Awesome video. That's funny to see someone sitting on an ice sculpture. OOO, babies! :)
    :) Smile!

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    @Karritz: Awesome video. That's funny to see someone sitting on an ice sculpture. OOO, babies! :)

Thank you. I'm glad you watched it. Those ice sculptures never melt as the sim who made them had already made enough to get the achievement to be able to make ice sculptures that never melt. She then made a lot of chairs of ice that won't melt. But they look good - especially if lit with coloured lights. I might do some of that in future videos when playing in that house.