March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Chrysanthemum Tango - a new fantasy adventure

124...Next

Comments

• RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello! Wow, there has been a long break between Chrysanthemum Tango -chapters again. I've been a bit lost with the story, but now I'm slightly more found again. So have a chapter:

Chapter 53: Inspiration and Death
    S4Htj7P.jpg

Follow two anthropomorphic personifications to work in this probably-not-thrilling chapter, where people will briefly step into the larger narrative and swiftly - and sometimes tragically - step back out.

I hope you enjoy and have a lovely time!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
    Hello! What's this? A Chrysanthemum Tango update... after an almost a six-month break? I... well, am not surprised about the delay :(. But I am sorry. On the bright side, I have a better idea of how this story is going to continue... maybe? At least here I have a long chapter kinda setting a bunch of things up or somewhat pushing them forward. So yay?

Chapter 54: Dates
    9I3ZeNv.jpg

There are many ways to interpret the word “date”. Here are several of those ways. Sometimes they may even overlap.

I hope you're doing well, and I hope you enjoy!
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
    edited December 2019
    Ooops, posted an update of my other story in the wrong thread. Sorry about the inconvenience! And Happy holidays!
    My Sims stories:
    edited February 2020
    Hi guys! I added a scene to Tango's Chapter 49: Ghost in the Mail, because I realised it needed to be there, or at least it was best being there. I'm sorry about this unchronological posting, but I hope it's not too confusing.

It also means I had to do a bit of editing to some other scenes as well, and I will have to check some other chapters to make sure nothing clashes there either, but it shouldn't be anything too drastic, practically just a slight shift in mood in some scenes.

If you want to read the added scene only, it's here, but the scene is in the very beginning of the chapter, so it's not too hard to find.

548YpL8.jpg

Have a lovely time, people!

Also yes, I am working on the next chapter as well.
    My Sims stories:
    Hi! I made a lore text! It's about my spirits and anthropomorphic personifications.

If you want to check it out, you can find it here.

Have a lovely time!
    My Sims stories:
    Hello people! Whoa, I've taken way too long with this, but it's finally done: the next chapter for The Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 55: Crashes
    9BJtAgt.jpg

Sometimes it’s important to admit that others may be right, and that you may not be okay. Amelia processes. Disegno strikes a deal with someone. And Tad is somehow less sombre than usual. These things are not connected.

I hope you enjoy and have a lovely time!
    My Sims stories:
    Hello, lovely people! Here's my newest chapter to Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 56: Amelia's Quest
    RybzexD.jpg

Amelia is determined to figure out how her grief works, and how she could move on from being so stuck with it.

I hope you enjoy! Stay safe people!
    My Sims stories:
    Oh my word, it's been way too long! But I finally, finally got over my writer's block enough to write the next chapter for Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 57: Small Steps
    mbnpwoW.jpg

Some take steps towards healing, some towards opening their hearts and learning to trust. And some take many, many steps inside an infinite library.

I hope you enjoy! Stay safe and healthy, everyone!
    My Sims stories:
    Hey! Here's my newest chapter for The Chrysanthemum Tango! Almost not after a forever of waiting this time. I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 58: Beauteaful Day
    QV2zelQ.jpg
    They were quite lovely days… strangely warm despite the crispy air, and full of healing. Sometimes those kinds of days do happen.

Stay safe and healthy, everyone!
    My Sims stories:
    Hello! I've still had some health problems, but now I'm better again and I have almost normal levels of energy! Yay! So I managed to write the newest chapter for The Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 59: Thieves
    LMNPb72.jpg

Tad finds out about Disegno's crime, but that's not even the real issue they are facing. Amelia faces kind words from an old friend, as well as some realities of life.

Stay safe everyone!
    My Sims stories:
    Hi! Been a while again, but here's the next Chrysanthemum Tango -chapter.

Chapter 60: Lost and Found
    rDRFPVp.jpg

Amelia does something bravely stupid. People meet at an old, faded memory of countryside. Tad is surprisingly adept at feelings.

I hope everyone's okay and staying safe!
    My Sims stories:
    Hello everyone! Here is the next Chrysanthemum Tango -chapter!

Chapter 61: A Quest for Love
    dGderl2.jpg

A new quest begins, and everyone is immediately in over their heads. An old champion gets called back in.

I hope you all are well!
    My Sims stories:
    Oh, dear. It's been a while. But I'm back now! With a new Chrysanthemum Tango - chapter!

Chapter 62: Road Trips & Tricks
    eE6te2m.jpg

Everyone sets off on a journey to find something. Healing, lost family, revenge...

I hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
    My Sims stories:
    Hello! Yes for an update so soon after the last one! It's for Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 63: The Hart Truth
    5UGRGYj.jpg

He deserved to know, but sometimes knowing just made things worse.

I hope everyone's staying safe and healthy!
    My Sims stories:
    Here is the newest chapter to The Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 64: Life in the Waves
    Gm7CuZY.jpg

Amelia fulfils her promise to take Connor to see the ocean and sees something about herself in the process.

I hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
    My Sims stories:
    edited July 2022
    Hello! Here's the newest chapter of Chrysanthemum Tango! We're entering the endgame, people!

Chapter 65: Steps Forward
    rOm326e.jpg

All the different groups take small steps forward... and they all make it past the point of no return.

I hope you enjoy! Stay safe and healthy!
    My Sims stories:
    Hello! Here is the newest chapter for Chrysanthemum Tango! Things get pretty intense in this one!

Chapter 66: Grave Danger
    yv3DaOY.jpg

When things go wrong for Novak Sanguine, they really go wrong.

I hope you enjoy! Stay safe and healthy, everyone!
    My Sims stories:
    Hi, everyone! Here's the newest chapter to The Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 67: The Art of Gift-giving
    t9KB4uD.jpg

Amelia, Tad, Phil, Disegno, and Connor plan a heartfelt gift, while Novak has a not-so-heartfelt meeting.

I hope you enjoy! Have a good day and stay safe and healthy!
    My Sims stories:
    Hello! I'm slow with my updates again, but soon this story will be done! Yay! Here's the newest chapter for The Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 68: The Blade
    TC0hngW.jpg

An ancient artefact is found, a heartfelt gift is delivered, and darkness falls.

I hope you enjoy! It's a long one, but there's lots of stuff happening.

Stay safe and healthy, everyone!
    My Sims stories:
    Hello! Here's (finally) the newest chapter fo The Chrysanthemum Tango! Only two chapters to go after this one!

Chapter 69: Breach
    cZGFysS.jpg

Problems that have been put off for later for too long finally overflow. A creature from in-between finally has its meal.

I hope you all stay safe and healthy!
    My Sims stories:
    Hello, friends! Here's the newest chapter to The Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 70: Gods and Ends
    CfxxaSS.jpg

Even cosmic beings get tricked sometimes. Reconciliations are attempted.

I hope you all stay safe and healthy! Have a good time! And happy holidays!
    My Sims stories:
    edited January 2023
    Hello everyone! I took longer with this than needed, but here it is: the FINAL chapter for The Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 71: Wonderful Moments
    2XtP1le.jpg

After the storm settles down, healing can begin. It is time to celebrate the little, wonderful moments.

Thank you all who have read, and hey, if anyone who hasn't give this a try likes fantasy, adventure, slice-of-lifey stories, here's a finished one for you to read! Feel free to leave comments on it too! I hope everyone is having a good time and is staying safe!
    My Sims stories: