Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,775 Member
    @Karababy52 ,
    first of all, Im glad you are feeling even lil better. To write anyway :)
    With that hair Cale reminds me of someone, just cannot figure who....

I just LOVE that last pic of extra pics <3 "sharing" the plasma <3

Great pics from restaurant too , hehe , laughed to that showing their power... maybe not the best time and place xd

Also from update before, only Judith, that vampire version , has that trait, lol Marley must be annoying to play xd

yes, clubs name is indeed gym dudes :P

@RememberJoy ,
    that reaction to magic is hilarious :D

@LegacySims2017 ,
    thanks, yes Sean is the one who called her nd asked her to join dudes club, guessin lil sister goes as "dude" xd
    Very interesting storyline, have you made your own sages? (sorry if obvious question, remember, I was MIAfor half a year)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    October 6th: The full moon beckons

Today's Accomplishment:

Werewolf Initiate - Complete
    - Experience a full moon

SkqG8eR.png
    After breakfast, Kristopher stopped by to warn us about the full moon that night, explaining that werewolves were exceptionally vulnerable to fury for it's duration.

PCPHdkC.png

I assured him that we would remain vigilant and lock ourselves in the safe room if we felt ourselves lose control.

I noticed Kristopher look over at Gael with some concern, but he just nodded, thanked us, and went on his way.

YFXRZhK.png

The day was chilly and overcast, so I decided to light a fire in the fire pit behind the house. Kaori and I snuggled up next to it and were soon joined by Gael and Mira.

TOqXvr1.png

I asked Gael how he was holding up, but he was evasive and something seemed to be on his mind.

Qs0nhcL.png

When I tried asking what was bothering him, he just scowled, got up, and walked away.

UraTpHI.png

Kaori assured me it was just because he was a teen werewolf coming out of a neglectful childhood, but I sensed there was more going on. Hopefully he'd tell me when he was ready.

I didn't see Gael again until that evening, and when he entered the house he stomped into the kitchen, inhaled a plate of food, and curled up by the fireplace to sleep.

vcJnXJw.png

I was tempted to ask him where he'd been, but decided to let sleeping werewolves lie.

YUyjX31.png

As the sun began to set, I could feel the full moon beginning to rise behind the thick curtains of cloud that covered the sky. The red mists began to flicker around the edge of my sight, and I knew that it was just a matter of time before we transformed once again.

I shook Gael awake and told him we should probably get down to the safe room, but he just grabbed another plate of food and sat down at the table, refusing to look at me. When I sat down next to him and gently asked what was on his mind, he just shrugged and said he was just feeling a little grumpier lately.

FIKaWcG.png

With a growl he turned to me and asked why we needed to hide our true selves away during a full moon.

"This is who we are now!" he howled, "If the world can't handle that than that's their problem, not ours!"

uEb8cL5.png

I was kind of taken back by his sudden outburst, and could tell he was getting heavily worked up as the red mist became a red flame leaping from his eyes.

WHzlQbZ.png

"Gael!" I tried to say soothingly, but it came out more harshly because of my own rising fury, "you know very well why we do it! Do you want to hurt your sister?"

"We'd all be better off as werewolves anyway!" he shouted back, rising to his feet and shoving the chair out of his way.

2vOMLav.png

He was about to turn.

And so was I.

Mira entered the room just as Gael lost all control and transformed into his wolf form.

q0VwuhT.png

"Nope!" she cried, turning around and dashing into her and Pax's room to lock the door.

UDFdYt6.png

Good thing Pax had already gone to bed.

I rose from my chair feeling the red mist slowly taking over my vision, and my last conscious thought was that I hoped Kaori would find cover before either of us could hurt her.

MozHhLC.png
    l5JEY8Q.png

Kaori later told me she rushed into the room after hearing Mira yell 'Nope', only to discover two rampaging werewolves on the prowl.

DfJ3X7s.png

She'd tried to knock us out with magic, but found her powers were useless against us, so instead she'd teleported herself into Mira and Pax's room to check on them.

74d1Jxn.png

I do have one small memory of my rampage. I was in the bathroom and had just shown the toilet who was boss when I became conscious for a quick second. I tried to wrestle back control, but the moon was too powerful and I slipped back into the sea of red.

yqPcji2.png

The next thing I remember is running through the rain outside. This time I was able to wrestle back control, and I found myself standing outside wet and shivering with a nasty headache.

4GvwPO2.png
    uBdwy6w.png

Gael was out there with me, howling and running around like a maniac, so I decided to follow him to make sure he didn't hurt anybody.

I caught up to him across the river near the bar and library.

ZvYXYh9.png

He'd pulled out his phone and was texting away like his life depended on it, and I wondered who the heck he might even be texting. I lit a fire knowing his rage was sharpened when he was wet, but he ignored it and me completely and ran off in a new direction.

1li5QzX.png

I'm getting too old for this.

FrRJKW7.png

I decided to just return home and lock the doors until he'd regained control. I curled up in the hallway so I could hear when he returned, and fell asleep.

uMF1NZi.png

I awoke with the sun rising behind the trees to what sounded like a sheepish knock on the door.

Gael walked in looking completely ashamed, so I tried to cheer him up.

TaKTUAY.png

"Look, Gael," I said rubbing his shoulder, "I know you're going through a lot of stuff right now, but I'm here if you ever need to vent to somebody. Please, don't carry your burdens alone. Talk to me."

hkjNSiQ.png

"I joined the Wildfangs," Gael mumbled.

L66jKhZ.png

Oh.

"And you thought I'd be mad because I wanted you to join Kristopher's pack?" I asked.

He nodded.

I wrapped him into a hug and drew him close.

OmZ23Id.png

"If you want to embrace your werewolf nature and be your true self I can respect that," I said, pulling back to look him in the eyes. "But from now on, when I say we need to go down to the safe room, all I ask is that you do so willingly for the sake of everyone else who lives here. Can you do that?"

sMYUQlN.png

He nodded again, but didn't look too happy about it.

"Good," I said, giving his shoulder a squeeze, "and please give Rory my best regards during your next pack meeting."

x972VR1.png

He smiled.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited October 2022
    October - Day 6: "Parting is such sweet sorrow..."

pdu7AVV.png

Notes
    iIvvwvG.png
    Early the next morning, Cale followed Marley outside to say goodbye.

A1rmdOQ.png
    "I wish you could stay."

la61tes.png
    "I know, so do I. But you know I can't. I have my career."

VZlBu0S.png
    "I'll be back this weekend though, I promise."
    "So you're my weekend woman now huh?"

fsMmiJ2.png
    "At least for now. I want to be with you Cale, but-"
    "It's okay, I understand. We'll figure something out."

bMTfsDh.png
    "Do you have to leave so soon though? We both don't have to be to work for a few hours yet. So...."

3aZjD90.png
    Purely autonomous! I couldn't believe it! It was Marley's idea actually. hehe Go Marley!

7wOo0IJ.png
    But finally, she did leave as Cale watched her walk away.

4nXP8wh.png
    Cale was still in a bit of a shock over his feelings. He never thought he could love anyone again after Sandy. She was his soulmate, his first love. He thought she would be his only love. Turns out he was wrong.
    (She hasn't said she loves me too.)
    (Not yet, but I know she does.)

77FpUia.png
    To his surprise, he watched as Marley came running back to him.

L6wPmzX.png
    "There's one more thing I forgot. It's very important and serious."

Rf7CvKP.png
    "Serious? Oh no, you're dying, you're sick, there's someone else, you-"

DHo47uV.png
    "Shhh, calm down, I'm fine and there's no one else, don't freak out handsome." Marley said, stroking his hand. "I just..."

OuWPl2O.png
    "...wanted to tell you something. I know you already know, but I want to say it so there's no doubt."

lCF7LXf.png
    "I love you Cale. I've always loved you, ever since we were just kids. You were my first and turn's out my only since you're Esmeralda's Father. There's been no one else. Only you."
    "Seriously? This is incredible!"
    "Yeah, seriously."

They promised to call or text each other every day until they would be reunited the next weekend. Marley then left, leaving Cale a bit stunned by her surprising revelation.

Dq8s28T.png
    He didn't have much time to think about it though since it was finally time to start his new career. He spun into his 'uniform' and was on his way. I assumed his shirt would be teal-colored, just like Essa had with this job. But pink's okay too. I just prefer teal.

i0M0aVx.png
    He didn't need to wear it long anyway. He came home with a promotion wearing a new fancy blueprint suit in purple! My favorite color. I had Cale take this branch, Civic Planner, since I've never played it before. Essa was a Green Technician.

Ab4tuzp.png
    Eh, not exactly Cale's style, but oh well. It just looks a bit too fancy with the hard hat and boots in my opinion. I might use a cheat to at least change the boots to a darker color. Anyway...

Xrmrlg0.png
    Cale's house had nowhere to put the Fabricator, so he now has a basement accessible by a ladder inside the front door. Until he's a higher level in the fabrication skill, Cale will be making candles. Safer and much cheaper than using the Fabricator. Not that money is a problem here, by cheaper I mean less bits & pieces needed.

h2BtdKs.png
    He also now has the recycling and juice fizzing machines too. Very barebones room for now, but I'll spiff it up at some point with some shelves for dyes, wax cubes, etc. :)

All this stuff is available to use at the new Maker Space, it's just easier for him to have his own. Less traveling for one thing. He's rich, so why not right? Plus, you can't buy wax at a community space for some reason, only from a home machine. At least not without a mod.

Hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my October 6th post above! I'll get started on comments/replies next. :)
    @Ellupelluellu
    Thanks, a little better, wish it could go faster though. But I guess a slow recovery is better than no recovery. :) hehe You know it was the style Malcom was using. They just switched is all! hehe

Oh man, I do too, so much! It's just so, so sweet! Not 'real,' since it's just the angle making it look like they're sharing, but still pretty cool I think. :) Yeah, why would someone do that in a restaurant? And what's to show off when they're both Grand Master Vampires anyway? LOL!

So far that buff she got over wanting to be the center of attention is all that's happened, so no, hasn't been annoying to play, yet. I had her get the Retraiting potion though and changed it for the Creative trait. I didn't know Judith was the only one that has that trait by default. hehe No wonder she's so stuck up and get P.O.'ed if she's not getting all the attention. hehe

Hmm, maybe Sean should change the club name to 'Gym Dudes & The Dudette.' hehe
    October 7th: Meeting our Granddaughter Arielle

89FJYg3.png
    So I ended up spending way too many hours renovating Carol and Jonathan's house, so I'm not going to have any story, but Adam and Co did journey over to Henford on Bagley for a quick visit so I'll share some pics from that.

mCewiHh.png
    g8eHxnu.png
    1RZypYt.png
    gdAPaJb.png
    wPJYhOg.png
    qZvsiBi.png
    syoezrr.png
    p0xj6vt.png
    vOCDnwG.png
    CqKXmb0.png
    GOixkIX.png
    d83keOM.png
    zv96fWd.png
    KmOOmIB.png
    iPeZpf5.png
    edited October 2022
    October - Day 7: "Be the change you wish to see in the world..."

GWCoUoy.png

Notes
    jzgZJ8u.png
    It was just a matter of time before Cale's Fabricator went on the fritz. However, he did manage to make 7 Eco Upgrade parts before it happened.

bWNjoDv.png
    At least it didn't dunk him in the vat of dye/fabrication solution and make him fight for his life.

Gl4x91Y.png
    "Ahhhh!" (What's the difference? I'm still covered in dye! That's it, I'm done with this thing. I'm taking a shower.)

tgDeZXW.png
    Sorry to tell you this Cale, but you're not done yet.

(Say what now?)

mEdv2Ah.png
    (Greeeeeeat...)

QDmPTrp.png
    (I got my eye on you dye boy, don't even think about it.)

nvOQq8T.png
    I took pity on Cale and had him try his hand at making his first round molded candle, a sage colored one, instead. He's already made around a dozen of the dipped variety.

e3e7wzA.png
    And now we wait...

EAmJnEc.png
    ...and wait...

8hOhms0.png
    ...still waiting...
    (Seriously? How long does it take?)

DHaDiez.png
    Nope.

e0oW7Df.png
    Finally, it was finished and only took a couple hours +/-.
    (I can think of a lot of other, better things I could've been doing. You owe me at least 2 hours of fun.)

Cale would have the entire weekend to have fun, but in the meanwhile to keep his fun up, since fabricating isn't fun for him, he bought a set of earbuds.

He's Level 9 now in the fabrication skill, approaching the top. Cale made; 12 dipped candles, 1 round molded candle, 2 double beds, about a dozen eco upgrade parts, a rug, dining chair, outdoor chair, and lastly, 2 sets of floor lamps.

About the lamps, I've played the Eco Lifestyle pack numerous times since release but never had the option to make these particular lamps. I knew they were available since I could see them in debug, but none of my Eco Sims could make them! So weird that now, they show up. Not complaining, just wondering why they've been hidden from me all this time. Anyway...

QAxpGF2.png
    (Ewwww! Look at the size of these things. Are you sure they're crickets?)

aU290se.png
    Gah! He's right! They're freakin' huge! I'm almost 61 and lived my entire life in the country. I've seen numerous crickets and NONE of them were ever that big! o.O I'd turn around and run screaming my head off if I saw something like that hopping toward me.

BRfqveP.png
    (So how do I 'nurture' it?)
    Just...touch it, maybe try...petting it? I can't believe I just said that.

3MFETns.png
    Cale began to lightly stroke the back of the cricket until it began to sing, which triggered the other crickets in the bug house to join in.
    (Hey, that's kind of cool. And....you're kind of cute, aren't you? Yes you are, oh yes you are!)
    Oh NO, it isn't! To each his own though I guess. *shivers*

qcP5zCH.png
    The last thing Cale did before heading off to work again was recycle a few things since he was running low on bits.

pyczqOU.png
    He got another promotion and another new uniform! Congrats Cale, you're doing great!

1TK7X9Q.png
    Cale checked on the crickets and discovered there was cricket flour ready to gather. He only needs one more batch to finish the milestone goal and then get rid of those monstrosities.
    (Aww, can't I keep them?)
    NO! Just looking at this screenshot gives me the heebie jeebies. *double shivers*

Extra
    Fsl8o9G.png
    I've played with vampires numerous times and every single one has grown a Plasma fruit tree. However, I've never seen one as big as the one in that basket and...

EPZhqVG.png
    I've never had one that glowed like that and gave off a pulsing red target animation. What's going on here? Can any of our resident vampire experts clue me in? Other things in there are; wolfsbane, garlic and a death flower. If that matters.

Why did I put those things together in a basket to display? I don't know. I guess it's a vampire snack bowl or maybe potpourri? hehe I'm weird, yep! ;)
    *Updated my October 7th post above! Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    October 5th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    My guess would be at the end that Adam misses being a spellcaster. That's why he has that facial expression. :lol: Or is he a hybrid?

@Karababy52
    Okay, the photos on the wall all look like they are staring at Cale. :grimace: I like that image with them under the tree and the moon in the background. Very pretty.
    Pretty sure you have the right idea who the white werewolf is. Not hard to figure out unless you're a newcomer to the story arcs.

October 6th Comments:

@Karababy52
    OMG, the outtakes are hilarious. Eros as a chef. :joy: He's cooking up some trouble. Ha, ha! Then there's a rampaging werewolf hanging out. Too funny. Good to see L. She's checking in on Cale seeing how he is doing, but ends up seeing all the other stuff going on. And then we have Donna flirting with Cale while his date is RIGHT THERE. :lol: Yeah, practice some vampire skills in the restaurant. Seeing Ze Therapist was probably one of my favorites.
    Cale's going the pink and purple colors route for his work wardrobe...lol! That hard hat doesn't match, tho. :lol: Cale has his own secret Maker Space room now. And glad Marley turned around to confirm her feelings to Cale.

@Ellupelluellu
    Was nice of Sean to invite his sis into his club. Yes, I made my own Sages. There's very few default Sims I have. I removed majority of them. I created my own Sages on purpose.

@RememberJoy
    Nice to see Adam allow Gael to go the route he wants to, but also he needs to follow rules of the house for safety reasons. :smile:

October 7th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Loved all them animal shots. Very cute.

@Karababy52
    I love Cale's tye dye look... ha ha ha! Wow, those bugs are ginormous! I liked the darker tone new shirt uniform. Still, the hard hat doesn't match. :lol:

Interesting plasma fruit. Hopefully one of our vampire experts can clue us in why it's so large.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited April 2023
    July 9
    Mv9W8oof_o.jpg
    Boring update again? Boring update - definitely. (I'm sorry HAHA)
    Things happened, that's all you really need to know lol. Shouldn't need commentary and I can't be bothered writing story* so here we go!
    *Yet. Can't be bothered writing story, yet. ;)
    Yes the important story thing that you've all been waiting for? I finally played it, but I still have a bit to get through that I want to include before I can post it (yeah I really need to get better at cutting stuff out and editing these updates down but what can I say? I love taking screenshots too much :D )
    .... buuuuuuuuuuut I suppose I can give you all a sneak-peek ;):tongue:
    9oZpmOl.png
    ~~~

friday
    JylvWDk.png
    EXQ21wJ.png
    ~~~

saturday
    LArTDk7.png
    H66qp7O.png

Obligatory Luna pics ;)
    9ji88QJ.png
    6aw07Lk.png

kHcmhZd.png
    T3l0nuy.png
    u5t0C2j.png
    2va6EHm.png
    TRX9HSu.png
    ~~~

sunday
    mJOztxW.png
    capzH1E.png
    cJpjk0y.png
    JyLxmI7.png
    (spoilers for werewolves lore below) :
    Lqppn9M.png
    K7yMVCt.png

mzwWnBj.png
    Ihc4Tfk.png
    mF06Ncq.png
    76l2sxA.png

I'm so sorry these screenshots of him sparring with Lily after he joined the pack are so dark lol
    eZbiPnb.png
    7LUDXlm.png
    Ifm15Px.png
    mKLMsku.png
    5pyytxQ.png

Post edited by afai1261 on
    edited October 2022
    You know the drill, I'm not doing full comments because I do not have the brainpower to do that, but here are some brief ones anyway! As always, I've kept up my reading, just never had the mental energy to write up updates or do comments (sorry about that!).

@LegacySims2017
    Just so you know, the link you provided for DJ's new hair is broken since it's to Luumia's now deactivated (old) tumblr blog, so anyone looking to update him in their game can actually find the hair on his new page here :)
    Also welcome to the family, Novella! Perfect name for DJ's child ;)
    Oh, that werewolf seen on July 25... he's stalking Anton, isn't he? :fearful:

Oct 2: :cold_sweat: YIKES... rest in peace Phoebe :(
    Also the white werewolf isn't the spellcaster that DJ had to duel back in Glimmerbrook, right? Right??? If he stopped being a spellcaster to become a werewolf, OR he's a hybrid, OR they're related but not the same sim.

Oct 3: HUNTER!!!! Hi! And this story just got a whole lot more interesting! Can't wait to see how it all fits in together, and why DJ has to become a vampire! Also looking forward to seeing what you did for Aaron's dark form :)
    I only hope I can do Aaron and Hunter justice in their looks @afai1261 :smile:
    I never give my vampires dark forms anymore (though Aaron will probably get one when he's a vampire in my game, I haven't decided what I want it to look like yet, though one feature I want his dark form to have is set in stone) but Hunter's looks great! :smiley:
    I'm absolutely certain you can do my boys justice!

@RememberJoy
    Absolutely gorgeous wedding for Carol and Jonathan <3 That daily pic for Sep 22 is perfection!

Oct 1: Definitely not surprised at how Adam ended up being turned into a werewolf, poor guy being bit by Gael (though I think we all saw that one coming :D ) I do feel bad for Gael too.
    I guess even as a werewolf I dislike electronics, because my first act as such was to destroy the little TV that had come with the place
    This made me laugh, very on-brand for Adam :joy:
    Glad that Lily could come over and help!

---
    Oct 6: Great daily pic of Adam howling!
    Poor Gael feeling like he can't open up. Understandable though, I imagine being a teen and a werewolf isn't all that easy.
    Oh no, Mira! Smart girl just "Nope"-ing out of there :D
    I was in the bathroom and had just shown the toilet who was boss
    :joy: Excellent phrasing HAHA
    Well done Adam for being able to regain control!
    Aww, Adam is such a good big brother!

Oct 7: Congrats to Adam for being the first challenge sim to become a grandparent ;) Arielle is adorable!
    And lovely pics of Henford-on-Bagley, such a gorgeous world. And yay, farm animals!
    The pic of Pax and Arielle hugging is just too cute!

@Karababy52
    (I'm not going to reply to all of your comment to me from page 106, so I'll pick out and quote the bits that I do want to respond to)
    By the way, I'm curious, has Hunter actually shown up there? Perhaps at the bar? Occults are drawn to that bar for some reason. I think it might be coded into that bar or something that it's more attractive to occults.
    He has indeed ;) You may remember my July 5 update, in which Aaron had a dream about kissing Hunter at the bar, and Hunter sensed it somehow (of course, I know how he sensed it story-wise but I'm not revealing that yet). Well, that scene was not planned, and I added it to the update at the last minute after Hunter did show up at the bar uninvited. I let Aaron kiss him and all that for fun, taking a bunch of screenshots too, even though it technically "didn't happen" in the story (like Phoebe showing up at the library in another of my earlier updates). I decided it would make a fun addition to that update, so edited the screenshots to make it look like a dream or a vision. :)
    It's just such a fantastic beard! I would've put it on Joel too, but I thought maybe I've been using it too much. I can't help it, it's my favorite! It seems to look great on all guys, you're right! I'd use it on all mine if I thought I could get away with it. hehe
    I was playing around in CAS with Aaron recently and put the beard on him just to try it out, and :love:
    I don't think this is going to be one of his future looks but he looks so hot lol
    z0NHd8A.png
    (also if you look in the bottom left corner, there's a sneak-peek of Atticus and Phoebe as teens ;):tongue: - not that I've played that far in my OMOWOY save, but I was aching to play in Sulani so aged Aaron to adult and the kids up to teen, gave them their makeovers and just played without goals for a while. It was nice haha. The version of Aaron I was playing around with is from that save so has the Beach Life aspiration.)

---

I do need to comment on September 23: My simself cameos yet again :joy: And of course she's at the gym, WHY? I've never been to a gym in my life and in like every save I put her in, she's always there when I'm not playing her :D Or I see her jogging around everywhere, and I don't do that either LOL.
    Aaaaaand Cale asks her for a drink, why am I not surprised :D Okay I have to ask: did Cale actually get the Divine Drink moodlet from drinking from her or did you embellish the story by saying all that about, uh, how she tasted like ambrosia HAHAHA
    "I'm so sorry Acacia. Please forgive me, I didn't want to hurt you. It's just that you're so-"
    (You can't tell her that, she'll think you're only her friend because she tastes sooo freakin' delicious I-just-want-to-bite-her creamy-white-neck-and-f-)
    (Whoa! Down boy!)
    (......)
    :flushed:
    Congrats for completing all of the vampire aspirations!

Oh, Sep 24, of course! Best update! Thank you L! Thank you! What an absolute queen haha.
    "Your fate was suffered by only one other, but she didn't deserve it and was rescued. [...]"
    That was Essa's mother, right? From last year?
    Goodbye Lance! Hopefully for good this time ;)

Ah, I love Cale's new hairstyle for this month! I mean, of course I do, I used it for Aaron back in April :D
    Also need to say that it's very sweet seeing Cale allowing himself to love again (although he may have been in denial for a while), and seems like Marley might just be as great a match for him as Sandy was <3

---

Oct 6: SHE SAID IT! She said she loves him! Yessss!
    I like that suit for Cale's job but the hard hat just looks weird paired with it :D

Oct 7: HAHA Cale getting sprayed by the fabricator :joy:
    I love his expression in this picture, he looks so indignant :D
    tgDeZXW.png
    Congrats for level 9 in fabrication!
    I don't even think it's biologically possible for crickets to be that big o.O Their respiratory systems probably wouldn't allow for it.
    LOL I'd probably just straight up die if I saw a cricket that big :joy: Like I'm terrified of tiny spiders and bugs that are mostly harmless, let along giant THINGS like that cricket!

I have played with many, many vampires in TS4 (enough that I'd LIKE to consider myself an expert on them lol) and I don't think I've ever seen a plasma fruit that looked like that either! It's a mystery...

@Ellupelluellu
    Challenge Sim sneak peek (page 108): OMG PUPPIES!!!!! LOL love those names :joy:
    Seeing Aaron in that shirt is single-handedly about to make me purchase the Midnight Chic kit, I was on the fence about it for a while but he looks awesome in it and now I need it in my game :D His partner Jacob looks great (from what I can see, anyway haha) too! <3 Excited to see their little story detour! :smiley:
    Also very cool to see Adam as a merman, and Joanna is beautiful! :love:

Oona's day 19: Not the principal in the cafe again! :joy:
    Cale is transfixed by whatever's in front of him :D Or mesmerised by nothing, yes LOL
    This principal, oh my word what is wrong with her HAHA
    Ooh, is that Jacob in with the Gym Dudes? Or was he just at the gym?
    Oona is an honorary dude ;)

@SoulGal7
    Jun 28: Ooh, good to catch up with Wolfie in StrangerVille!
    And he's working with Erwin, smart thinking putting a tracker on Morgan's phone!
    Not surprised that Erwin knows about werewolves, but poor Wolfgang...

Oh dang it, there's the mob guys again! This is very worrying, Wolfgang better watch out... :fearful:
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,775 Member
    @Karababy52 ,
    No, Judith has not that trait by default. That trait came with spa refresh, get famous is way older :) I said "the vampire version", meaning my own judith, last years challenge, not default Judith. But yes it fits her well :)
    Awww sweet update, go Marley! not a surprise i fan her :P she looks so much like her mom <3

Oh looking... um... fancy in that bright purple suit? :P

oh , yes , prepaire to be quite colorful in the future, Cale. That Machine has will of its own.
    I also count myself sort of expert when it comes to vampires, but never seen that red target glow before either O.o
    @LegacySims2017 ,
    Nice. I used to make my own sages, now I only have edited ones .

@afai1261 ,
    yes that's Jacob in Sans dude group :P I will add Aaron to it too, same other dudes. who are really dudes, hehe) Im soon ready with apartments, to show Aaron, Adam and Dylan better, just I have limited time per day and Adams apartment has been...... challenging xd
    Aaron, Jacob and wolves (girl2 is quite a character xd) are living in spice district.

ooh, Hunter getting to bar....

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    October 8th: A day of fights

93Pwrzz.png

Today's Accomplishments:
    Emissary of the Collective
    - Join the Moonwood Collective
    Bodybuilder - Complete

So now that I knew Gael had joined the Wildfangs, I felt it was time for me to throw my hat in with Kristopher's group.

I made my way over to their meeting spot and patiently waited for them to show up.

HaC03jO.png

When the collective finally gathered, I formally requested membership within their group. Kristopher grinned, but revealed I would first need to prove to him that I was ready.

After showing off my collecting and scavenging skill, he challenged me to a sparring match.

N1TNXHX.png

I put up a good fight, but was still no match for the Alpha of the Moonwood Collective.

FHH9LnE.png

With a grin he helped me to my feet and welcomed me in as the newest member of their pack!

xy3bQw2.png

He reminded me that as a fully fledged member I would be required to help out the pack in any way I could, including possibly growing my own garden. He also explained that as a member I would also now be an ambassador for all werewolf kind and would be required to treat others kindly and avoid getting into fights.

Seemed reasonable enough at the time.

Back as home I'd just finished cleaning up in the bathroom when I heard Mira running inside in a fit of panic. I rushed out and asked her what had happened, and she explained she'd ventured down into the tunnels that ran under Moonwood Mills, and had felt like she had been followed around by a malevolent presence the whole time.

IH9svtj.png

"I swear I saw yellow glowing eyes," she wailed, "and there was a strong garlic smell permeating the place!"

That made me nervous. Why would their be garlic down there unless someone was trying to ward off vampires? Morgyn had mentioned something about this place attracting magical creatures... did that include the plasma sucking kind?

ViwE6YS.png

Kaori came in and began calming Mira down, so I silently slipped out of the house and made my way to the tunnels.

EDRiK51.png

I did some light exploring, but came out in a different part of Moonwood Mill with not much to show for my time down there. I wandered over to the bar which was nearby, pondering what I should do next, when I ran into my answer.

eKpKneQ.png

"Adam?" I heard a familiar voice ask, "is that you?"

I looked up from my pondering and found Caleb standing a few feet away from me, scrutinizing me closely.

xgOjw4Q.png

"Caleb?" I asked cautiously, suddenly on alert, "what are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing," Caleb scowled, "this is not a safe place for you."

He was definitely on edge about something.

"Peirce knows you're here," Caleb hissed, "do you really believe the inhabitants of this world will protect you from him? He considers them a pest and little else. Already he's sent two of his agents to bring you in, and they're only a few minutes behind me! You need to leave immediately!"

3EfdZac.png

The words had barely left his lips before he turned and sped away.

Hj1tFm1.png

For a second I panicked, but with a deep breath I remembered what I'd learned over the years and instead prepared for the moment by projecting a calming aura.

1UOQBX2.png

My fear melted away leaving me feeling confident and centered.

q71Xqh9.png

I would face them here I decided. No more running.

I went over to the bon fire, lit it, and sat down to await my pursuers arrival.

IcajRif.png

I didn't need to wait long.

In a puff of smoke a vampire appeared next to me, and I rose to face her.

klEned1.png

"Damion, Damion, Damion," she purred, "it's good to see you again."

ZM4DJ03.png

It was one of the vampire leaders who'd fought in the last battle before my father's death.

"I can't say the feeling's mutual," I growled, "what do you want?"

"You," she smiled wickedly. "Only you. There's no need to drag your family into this as long as you come with us willingly."

That got my hackles raised.

"If Peirce wants me so badly why doesn't he come get me himself?" I spat out. "I have no intention of leaving my family behind, not now, not ever!"

XYsUhzV.png

"Fine," the vampire hissed, dropping her smile, "we'll do this the hard way then."

UovI3t4.png

"If you insist," I growled, and began to transform in front of her.

wLfGE3Q.png

Apparently she wasn't expecting that, because she freaked out and ran away to cower in the woods.

zPPqv1U.png

I finished my transformation and dashed after her, not wanting to lose sight of her for a moment.

With a primal scream she flew into the air to gain a height advantage, but because of my added werewolf strength I was able to leap high enough to tackle her and drag her back to the ground.

egRQDXZ.png

Our fight was fierce and lasted several minutes, but my inexperience as a werewolf cost me my victory, and she was able to drag me off the ground by the throat.

yJvDWD7.png

I fell back to the Earth with a thud and she floated down with a self satisfied look on her face.

cjtzXXi.png

"You're mine now," she purred. "Peirce will be pleased, even if you are a dog now."

Another vampire strolled up to join her, and they both examined me like I was a mildly interesting bug they were about to squash.

UAZhhFx.png

"This is the one who managed to destroy Darius?" he chuckled condescendingly, "I find that hard to believe."

DStEkuJ.png

I noticed movement in the trees behind the vampires, and my heart sank as I recognized Gael's scent. What was he doing here!?

"Is there a problem here?" he asked in a low voice, causing the vampires to jump back at his sudden appearance.

S1CCczs.png

"Gael, run!" I barked, but it was too late.

Gael put up his fists and started to dance about, taunting the female vampire.

59RORze.png

"I could take these two with my eyes shut," he boasted... but that's as far as he got before the male vampire knocked him out with a command to sleep.

v5MiFC9.png

Seeing him slump to the ground turned my vision red with fury, and I unleashed a mighty howl into the night air.

435igg2.png

I charged at the male vampire and roared in his face, and I might of ended his life right there and then if Lou hadn't shown up.

S6nxfvs.png

My howl must have alerted him, because he came tearing into that clearing and tackled the male vampire with enough force to send him flying!

I2KwtAw.png
    L1kQRCk.png
    GYJWWfm.png
    wWd8Zl3.png

The vampires, now out numbered, quickly retreated with Lou hot on their tails.

UGWr1V7.png

I turned and ran over to Gael, shaking him gently until he snapped out of the hypnosis.

"Adam?" he asked groggily, "did I win?"

I could only laugh as I pulled him into a hug, thankful he was unharmed.

5updnDj.png

"That was very brave and very foolish of you," I admonished, "but you may have just saved my life, so thank you."

As we ran for home, I could feel the fury building inside me:

CH7TpyS.png

I couldn't put an end to Peirce alone.

It was time to call in some favors.
    edited October 2022
    October - Day 8: "I'm back? I never went away..."

cuIu98Y.png

Notes
    53Eu01z.png
    When the game opened Cale's lot, this was the first thing I saw. It's a good thing he doesn't 'need' this garden. The only reason he has one is for aesthetic and story purposes. Well, I'm also either too optimistic or too stubborn, maybe both. Used some cheats to bring them back to a blossoming state and moved on... *sigh*

dP9RArY.png
    It's Saturday and Cale has the weekend off. He made plans with Marley to get together later that night and then worked on maxing out the Fabrication skill while waiting for the last batch of cricket flour to be ready.

BXyEeJz.png
    The rest of this update didn't exactly go as I'd planned for Cale's Saturday. Here's why...

Cale had a visitor stop by with a gift for him. Did he want to see what it was? Sure, why not, could be one of those hydroponic planter boxes. As I watched Cale walk toward the front door, I saw someone on the back patio through the door.

CAkIezb.png
    It was CJ, and he doesn't look too happy. He's probably angry the doors are locked and he can't get in. Even though he still has the key his Dad gave him. Hopefully he'd stick around so Cale could talk to him after he got the gift.

VSuh598.png
    The Master Maker named April gave Cale a crafted VooDoo doll. Cool! I was hoping she'd also be able to give him a new recipe for something to fabricate too. But she wouldn't give him one. Dangit! I just got a new mod so Sims can make visitors leave at any time, immediately, just by clicking on the front door and choosing them from a list. So I decided to try it on April, the list of Sims popped up and I couldn't believe my eyes! O.O WHAT!?

zS9AVad.png
    I immediately looked out on the back patio, but CJ wasn't there. I zoomed out to see if maybe he was still close by on the sidewalk and that's how I saw THIS! O.M.G.!!

oz33JHQ.png
    It's CJ! Apparently my suspicions from the way he was acting at the Wedding Reception party were true! I meant to check on him, but honestly, forgot about that incident. Until now! CJ is now a Spellcaster Werewolf, or in other words - a Mooncaster!

PZwt2ko.png
    Checked his profile page and it doesn't say he's a Spellcaster though. However, he has to be! Only Spellcasters can ride brooms! Furthermore, CJ doesn't own a broom, the game gave it to him. Just like what happened with Sandy. No broom in her inventory, but she could still conjure one out of thin air to ride around. hehe

dZwEQoX.png
    I'm sure it's a glitch, but why does it look like he's climbing a pole or something? What's going on here? It starts on the top of his head and goes all the way to the ground where I'm assuming he took off.

Anyway, of course I had to go to the lot he shares with his brother and Jacob to check him out. Sorry Cale, your time with Marley will have to wait.

DcmTEAl.png
    Loaded the lot and there he was, enraged. Look at the Werewolf UI, it's messed up. Oh boy, not a good sign. First things first though, he's in danger of dying! However, he couldn't pacify himself or try to regain control. The option wasn't there. Thankfully Jacob knows how to pacify. That's not the werewolf form I made for him by the way, including those eyes.

sbaqDHa.png
    CJ & Jacob began to walk to another spot and I noticed CJ's ears. They're glitched and keep trying to stay in one spot, making a trail of fur between the ears and CJ's head. What I thought was a metal pole or something? It's really CJ's ears stuck on the ground.

BMGX7v8.png
    I have never had a glitch like this in my game and I've never had a natural hybrid occult Sim either. I don't know if I should be thrilled, terrified or both! I'm scared to take him into CAS for one thing. Can something go wrong by doing that?

23pB4ZU.png
    Will this correct itself? Or do I need to try to cure CJ again?

VxtqlME.png
    What guarantee do I have it'll work if I do? He took the cure before, but obviously it didn't last.

qHNn30F.png
    Jacob was obviously able to pacify CJ and he returned to normal without incident.

1YmBVaM.png
    Apparently, this was his initial transformation. Interesting it happened at his Dad's house. Was it on purpose? I have no idea. But I like to think perhaps CJ just didn't want to be alone when it happened to him for the second time.

kgOMSir.png
    Now the testing begins. CJ could do the Scrubaroo spell on himself. Check.

w6B7acn.png
    He had the Magic tab with several choices including access to the spellbook and spells he knows.

bWObnr5.png
    He also had the Werewolf tab with options and access to his abilities on the UI.

G4wVh5v.png
    Could he change himself back into a werewolf?

IqiFSux.png
    Yes, he has the Transform Mastery ability.

2i8UpPL.png
    Now the ultimate test, can he use Spellcaster abilities while in his werewolf form?

gWV3oYf.png
    He cast the Scrubaroo spell on Jacob.

ORWZsDV.png
    Success! After that CJ changed back to his 'human' form and I closed the game. One more thing I noticed is the rage meter. It's increasing like normal, but instead of red, it's blue! Is the Overcharge meter covering up the raging red color? I wonder if it's possible to have both meters working at the same time with red and blue showing. Wouldn't that be cool?

7pRQahc.png
    Well CJ, I knew you were special, but now you're extra special! The question is, should I just let it go? Are there any risks other than being a bit glitchy, to having a hybrid? I'm just sitting here gobsmacked over this! I wonder, does this mean his children could be a Spellcaster or a Werewolf? If he has a child with an Alien or a Mermaid, what then? Should I even try something like that? HAHA! I am extremely thrilled about this, but...a bit anxious too. I have zero personal experience with it, what should I do? *ImInShock*
    *Updated my October 8th post above! Comments/replies coming up next. I hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    hehe You're right! I was getting a kick out of that myself. In one shot, it looks like one of them is smelling a rose on a table. Spring is so, so pretty in the game and I love that particular spot. It's very romantic. :)

Oh yeah, I'm 99.9% sure I know who it is. ;)

Cooking up some trouble! HAHA! Love it! The werewolf, L., the flirty server, showing off, etc., it was just one thing after another! hehe I think I need to send my Sims out more! Ze Therapist was the icing on the cake. hehe

Yeah, I didn't mind the pink and love the purple, but that hat doesn't go with anything! Ruined the entire look, Pfft! hehe Last minute decision on my part to have her do that, I'm glad I did. :)

I don't think Cale would agree with you on his 'colorful' look. hehe Nope, dang hat still doesn't look right. Ah well...I hope so too. I Googled it, but couldn't find any answers other than I guess in TS3, there were what was called 'flame seeds' or 'flame fruit' and plasma fruit was one of them. It would glow red. This is a bit different though. It's just the pulsing red target thing that glows. The plasma still glows, yeah, but more of a purple pink color.

@afai1261
    I love how it looks like Ricky is supervising Aaron's weed vacuuming skills or something. hehe Man, I just love Aaron's werewolf form, he looks so fierce, but...still cuddly. ;) Aww, Luna. Such a sweetie! Splash fight with Colin. hehe Oh...oh my...yes, indeed! Thanks for the beefcake! Delicious... So cute how Colin looks like he might have a little crush on Aaron. Or perhaps just very impressed with his guitar skills. :)

Yay! He's a member of the Collective now. Awesome! Dark or not, fantastic shots of their sparring session. Too funny Lily tried to scare him at the end. hehe

Oh perfect! I figured Hunter would show up. That happened last year for Essa and Josh. He showed up all the time wanting to be with her so sometimes I let them be together even though he was supposed to be on a gig with Adam Lambert. hehe

Wow, he looks fantastic with that beard! I'm not surprised, it's just a great beard! He does look hot! <3 Atticus and Phoebe look great as teens from what I can see. Can't wait to get a closer look at them. :) Such a good idea just playing with them with no restrictions, just for fun, eh? It's funny you mentioned about missing Sulani, I recently created a Sim for Sulani too and made up another challenge for myself using her. It's been fun so far. I love Sulani, it's in the Top Three of my favorite worlds. :)

Yes!! Your Simself DID taste incredibly delicious to Cale, I didn't make that up, he got the moodlet for it! Pretty cool eh? What you mentioned about her exercising, going to the gym, etc. is one of the reasons why I don't play with my own Simself. I'm afraid I'd get weirded out by what she does in game. hehe

You are correct, the other was Cordelia, Essa's Mother. :) Lance is gone for good now. He won't be making another appearance.

Ah yes, that's right! Aaron had that hairstyle too! I'd forgotten. I always think of it as Ellu's Malcom Landgraab's hair for some reason. It's a great hairstyle though so it's no wonder we wanted to use it too. Malcom has Cale's old hairstyle now anyway. :)

Cale was scared to get too close to anyone or admit he loved Marley, trying to ward off any more pain because he was convinced everyone he loves has ended up gone. Two of the most important women in his life, his Mom and Sandy were just taken away from him and there was nothing he could do about it. He didn't want to go through that again. But of course, you can't stop love, it can't be hidden once it happens. I believe you're right, they might even be more suited for each other. :)

Yes she did! Wahooooo! I'm so glad Cale has someone to love again. <3 Ugh, that hat! It's horrible. hehe Ah well, hopefully it won't be long before he won't have to wear one for work anymore. HAHA I love that expression for Cale too! I still don't understand why they had to make those bugs so big! Simmers thought the grubs were baby chicks before the pack came out they're so big! I've seen real grubs too and nope, not that big. Not even close. o.O *shivers*

I love a good mystery, hopefully, one day I'll figure out what's going on or someone can clue me in on it. Thanks anyway. :) In the meanwhile, I have an occult hybrid problem to deal with. Got any advice on that? ;)

@Ellupelluellu
    Ohhh, opps, I misunderstood, sorry about that. Thanks for the clarification. :) I love Marley and I love these two as a couple. It's uncanny how much she and Mallory look like their Mother eh? I'm glad!

HAHA Yeah, very fancy, too fancy for that hat, that's for sure. HAHA

So far Cale's only been sprayed once by that infernal machine! Cross your fingers that's it. Although I have to admit it would be funny to see him fighting that thing. hehe

Huh, so weird. I wonder what the heck was going on with that target on the plasma fruit. It stopped doing it by the way. I have no idea what triggered it.
    @Karababy52

Wow that's wild!

I've found the easiest way to get rid of an occult trait you don't want is to have testingcheats on and shift click the sim. Under change sim info, click through until you find remove trait and scroll down until you see werewolf. Click it and the sim should immediately return to normal.

One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-oct04.jpg
    October 4: Aaron + Hunter!

Special Appearances By: Aaron Winterson & Hunter Mulligan ( @afai1261 )
    D.J. knew that Hunter lived in Forgotten Hollow with Aaron. Piper had mentioned that the vampires and werewolves had their own feud going on for decades. Perhaps Hunter could fill him in about werewolves.

D.J. leaves in the afternoon after giving his wife and kids some hugs and kisses goodbye and that he would see them later that evening.

dj-10-026.jpg

D.J. makes his way to Forgotten Hollow with the power of his transportalation. He thought this was so much faster than taking buses or airplanes. He arrives at the edge of the Forgotten Hollow town.

dj-10-027.jpg

D.J. walks through the neighborhood and has a good feeling he has arrived at the house where Hunter lives. A dog approaches D.J. and gives him a curious look. D.J. places his hand out for the dog to sniff. The dark barks happily and nuzzles D.J.'s hand as if inviting him to pet.

dj-10-028.jpg

Aaron Winterson comes outside to see what the dog is barking at and notices D.J. The two shake hands.

"Nice to see you, D.J." Aaron says. "I see you got to meet Yoshi."

Yoshi pads around Aaron with excitement.

Aaron continues, "Let's go inside. It's a little hot out here."

dj-10-029.jpg

During the time at the University and for his wedding, D.J. couldn't sense anything different with Aaron. But now he can. He knew that Aaron and Hunter had eloped as they didn't want a spectacle to acknowledge of them being together.

"I have to ask, Aaron. Are you a vampire now, as well?" D.J. asks.

Without saying a word Aaron's face changes right before D.J.'s eyes.

"I'll take that as a yes." D.J. responds taken aback a bit. "I hope you are living, or unliving pretty good these days."
    "This is a new experience, but I am loving it. I can be eternally with my special man here, now." Aaron says leaning on Hunter.

dj-10-030.jpg

Aaron leads D.J. to the sitting room as Hunter follows. They all have a seat.

"So, what brings you to Forgotten Hollow?" Aaron asks D.J. "This isn't a place for a normal Sim or a spellcaster."
    "I was hoping to get more information on these werewolves. I need to figure out what my son has to do with all this?" D.J. replies.
    "Hunter filled me in about the werewolf that went to the magic realm. Werewolves are more dangerous than vampires. Hunter and I can go to Moonwood Mill and investigate. We have friends over there. You'll most likely get yourself killed over there."
    "You've fought werewolves before?" D.J. asks Hunter.
    "I've had my share of running into them." Hunter replies. "Vampires are probably the only ones strong enough to defeat a werewolf. A regular spellcaster wouldn't, but I'm not sure why a Sage wouldn't be able to. They are the most powerful spellcasters."
    Aaron chimes in, "Give us a couple days and we'll get back to you. I'll text you any information we can find out."

dj-10-031.jpg

After Aaron escorts D.J. to the door reassuring him that he'll find out more, he closes the door and turns to Hunter.

"I think there's more going on here than that werewolf was stating." Aaron tells Hunter.
    "I think so, too." Hunter responds.
    "We'll go bright and early tomorrow and meet up with the Moonwood Collective."

dj-10-032.jpg

Aaron takes Hunter by the hand and leads him upstairs.

"I have some other investigating to do first, bat boy!" Aaron says to Hunter as he pulls his body up against his.

dj-10-033.jpg
    dj-10-034.jpg
    dj-10-035.jpg
    dj-10-036.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    October 8th Comments:

@afai1261
    Aaron looks lonely without Hunter, but had fun seeing that sneak peek. Hunter has almost found him. I cracked up at the "Wolfitos" thing. :lol:
    I will not confirm nor deny your suspicions! Ha, ha, ha! :joy:

@RememberJoy
    Was happy to see Adam wasn't going to run from Peirce and friends. His meditation is paying off. Ha, ha, ha, ha! That vampire chic got scared and ran off when Adam changed! Too funny! But he couldn't win in the end, boo! Gael acting off tough. Guess he learned a lesson. Glad Lou heard Adam's howl.

@Karababy52
    First off, is it wrong I was laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair watching C.J. and his wolfie ears?!?! :joy::joy: Funniest glitch I have ever seen. Hoping the game hybrid glitch doesn't ruin him, but I say keep going with it. It makes a fun story. My hybrid moments were from a Mod. I wonder if the ears thing will fix itself if you bring him into CAS and update his werewolf form again. If that is even possible. I would at least test for science if I were you.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    October 9th: You win some, you lose some

Today's Accomplishment:

Emissary of the Collective
    - Socialize with werewolf friends

vFtTPKs.png
    The morning after my fight with the vampires I received a summons from Kristopher.

When I arrived, Kristopher pulled me away from the others and asked whether the rumors about me starting fights with vampires was true.

KBJ5RmA.png

News really does travel fast in these small towns.

I nodded and tried to explain what had happened, but he cut me off and reminded me that just the day before I'd agreed to not go and start fights as a werewolf.

"Our pack is trying to amend our ancient rivalry with vampires," he said shaking his head disappointingly," and your actions might have just fanned that smoldering ember into a flame. I should kick you out, but since you're still new to this werewolf thing I'll give you one more chance. If I hear anything about you starting any more fights you will be removed from our group permanently. Do you understand?"

QjlOLP6.png

His lecture angered me (not such a hard thing to do these days), and I had to use every ounce of self control I had in me to not yell in his face that there had been extenuating circumstances and that I hadn't even been the one to start the fight.

I took a deep breath and tried to calmly convey my reasoning, but once again he cut me off and told me I should have just run away if I thought the confrontation would end in a fight. He then went on to say that if I truly wanted to be part of his pack I needed to resist my more primal urges, ending our conversation with an assignment to go home and plant a garden.

tdeyYtB.png

I nearly lost it right there, so I turned and marched home where I released my pent up anger on clearing away the long grass growing around our house.

OudDVTe.png

With some loose wood I found lying under the house, I threw together some planter boxes and started planting some fruits and veggies.

NRDwxFV.png

As I worked I felt my anger lesson a little, but what I really needed was to vent to somebody, so when I finished I grabbed some lunch and went looking for Kaori.

wX39INf.png

We sat down in the living room and I explained everything that had happened within the last twelve hours or so. She listened attentively, voicing her alarm over my fight with the vampires, and scowling when she heard Kristopher had been unwilling to listen to my concerns.

HEb7yVV.png

"Is he really so naive to think that avoiding confrontation will really make matters better?" she said shaking her head. "Sometimes to bring about peace, one must first go to war!"

I smiled at her passion, feeling my anger lesson as she spoke.

"Yes, exactly," I said, leaning over and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. "I don't like it any more than he does, but if we don't stop these few vampires who lord themselves over all others, they'll not stop until they rule over us all. Which brings up another topic I need to discuss with you."

YoqZTUv.png

I then went on to ask her if she'd be willing to visit the Magic Realm the next day and inquire of the sages if the spellcasters would aid me in a final stand against Peirce and his followers. She agreed and asked if I planned on asking the werewolves for help as well.

"I'm going to try," I sighed, "but I think I'll have my work cut out for me to win Kristopher over. I'll ask Gael to speak with Rory, I think he'll have more luck there. This kind of thing is right up her alley."

"Do you think your other pack mates would follow you if you challenged Kristopher for leadership of the pack and won?" Kaori asked quietly.

Ouch, that was a thought I'd been trying to avoid, but she was right. I'd have to work my tail off if I wanted to win such a challenge, but if Kristopher remained resistant to a fight, it might be my best and only option.

Just then I sensed a familiar scent and heard a knock on the front door.

Caleb?

I jumped up and let him in, introducing him to Kaori who had followed me to the door.

jSETUIb.png

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance," Caleb said, bowing and kissing her hand. Was it my paranoia, or was he flirting with my wife? I'd let if slide for now because I was currently in need of his help.

Kaori led Caleb into the living room and I took this opportunity to transform back into my human form to make things a little less awkward.

When I sat down, Caleb explained that my fight and subsequent defeat of the vampires the night before as well as the fact that I was now a werewolf had enraged Peirce to the point of madness.

rSHxKfr.png

"He's now looking for a cure to turn you back into a human," Caleb said, trying and failing to hold back a smile. "His plan was to lock you in his dungeon and use you as a living plasma pack for the rest of your life, but vampires can't stand the taste of werewolf. This may buy you a little more time, but not much. He will come after you eventually."

J8cAUsR.png

I couldn't help but laugh. I guess Gael turning me had ended up being a blessing in disguise.

"Do you think you could get into contact with my old San Myshuno friends and ask them if they'd be willing to stand by me one last time?" I asked Caleb. "Kaori is going to speak to the spellcasters and I'm going to try to rally together any werewolves who are up for a fight, but we could use all the we can get."

HHxDifl.png

"Of course," Caleb bowed, "it would be my pleasure."

Just then I noticed Pax was quietly staring at Caleb from the doorway, so I invited him in and introduced the two.

"You're a vampire too?" Pax asked excitedly. "Can you turn into a bat and..."

w3bPpC3.png

I smiled as I watched the two vampires talk, Pax was obviously thrilled to meet someone like himself and fired off a barrage of questions that Caleb graciously answered.

qVeaqra.png

I finally had to step in as it was getting late, and being a young vampire, Pax still needed to get some sleep.

Caleb gave Pax a hug goodbye and promised to return once he'd aged up to give him some vampire training.

J1ni4G5.png

With a nod towards Kaori and I, Caleb blurred out the front door and was gone.

JIPDSO8.png

Now the real work begins.
    edited October 2022
    October - Day 9: "There is no wrong time to do the right thing.." Part One

jdN46AW.png

Notes
    ewxVvmB.png
    Marley showed up right on time and Cale wasted no time in letting her know just how much he missed her.

7U4MpWF.png
    "I've been dreaming about kissing you all day, I missed you. We really need to figure out a way to be together. It gets so cold and lonely in my bed when you're not there. I can't wait to wake up holding you in my arms and know you won't be leaving me."

JAqfpRi.png
    "You know I want to be with you just as much, we'll figure something out soon."

Ilh32UL.png
    "I hope so. I want to spoil you, pamper you, feed you breakfast in bed, take a shower together. Pull back your hair so I can kiss your neck while we..."
    "Oh yeahhh, me too, that sounds sooo good." *dreamy sigh*

1xGcJep.png
    "Did you bring the dress?"
    "Yes, you sure love that dress on me."

PVoouw4.png
    "You make it look so sexy, I can't help it. You know what I like even more?"
    "I know a lot of things you like, but what?"
    "Taking that dress off you and watching it slither down your body to puddle at your feet and then..."
    "You keep talking like that and we'll never make it to the nightclub."

sRng48W.png
    A couple hours later, they finally did go out after a little um, delay. Cale ordered them a couple drinks and they sat chatting waiting for them as the club began to come alive.
    "I've never been here before, great club."
    "Glad you like it, it's a favorite of mine. I used to come here when I was a teen. They wouldn't serve me I was so young."
    "Why'd you keep coming back then?"
    "To dance. Remember I had a dance club?"
    "Ohhh yeah, that's right."

Ge776DP.png
    While Marley told Cale about a stressful incident at work, Robin Keyes walked into the club and stood looking around. Would Cale notice her?

agIzQjw.png
    "Would you like to dance?"

7vDeUP6.png
    "Sure, I love this song."

Cale and Marley got up from their barstools to head for the dance floor. He'd only taken a couple steps when he noticed Robin standing near the front door smirking at him and stopped in his tracks.

bUgcxbC.png
    "Robin!"
    (She's glowing pink! I should've known. Wouldn't have been very tough to seduce her back then considering our history.)

cgLRPG8.png
    Cale just stood for a moment staring at her, wondering how she'd take the news he was her child's Father. Would she believe him?

A3fsyCl.png
    "Well, well, look what the cat dragged in, Cale Conrad! I haven't seen you in years! You've aged well...very well." Robin said in a seductive voice looking him up and down.

OvLHCl4.png
    "I heard about your wife and I'm so sor-"
    "Thanks, we'll have time to talk more later, but there's something I need to tell you before we go any further. It's extremely important that you listen and believe me. Just... keep an open mind okay?"
    "Sure Cale, what is it? Is everything okay? You look so serious."
    (So freakin' HOT too!)

o1MYPYy.png
    Cale told her what had happened to him, leading up to why it was important that she know all this.

GzXYLki.png
    "You're glowing pink Robin. Nobody but me can see it, but it's there. Were you ever in Britechester just before you found out you were pregnant? Or maybe StrangerVille?"
    "Yeah, I was in Britechester, the Foxbury campus to be exact. I went there to check out the dorms. I really liked Tidal Towers. But that's it. I don't remember seeing you there."
    "I had a dorm room there. You wouldn't remember because of what I just told you."

kOTMP7q.png
    "Robin, I'm Roxanne's Father."
    "OH MY GAWD! You? You got me pregnant? Well I'll be danged. This is incredible! Holy BEEP!"

8jvWPwz.png
    "There's something you should know. But maybe you've already figured it out."

E0tVJ83.png
    "Gloria got pregnant then too. She had a Son, Shawn. I'd bet anything you're Shawn's Dad too. She checked out the same dorm I did."

6U26umH.png
    "You never could choose between the two of us. You were such a player back then Cale. I knew it, we both did, hell all the girls knew it."

1Wn2wVY.png
    "But I didn't care. I...just wanted to be with you. I always thought you liked me best, but I guess that doesn't matter now."

T4ryHXD.png
    "At least we both know now. Or will know. I'm assuming you'll agree to a DNA test."
    "Of course. I'd like to come over and meet Roxanne, see if Gloria is glowing and meet Shawn too, either way."
    "I think there's one more you might be interested in meeting."

QJri3pm.png
    "What do you mean? Did you or maybe Gloria have twins? Why didn't you say so right away if you did?"

i2NZnY7.png
    "No Cale, we didn't have twins, but my Mother had another daughter, Elisabeth. She got pregnant around the same time. Congratulations Cale, it seems you might've scored a perfect Trifecta. Gawd, I need a drink...or three."
    *Updated my October 9th post above! Comments/replies coming up next. I hope y'all had a fantastic day/night! <3
    @Rememberjoy

Thanks for the advice! I've actually used that cheat before to turn Essa and Josh last year into vampires. I'll most likely do that if I decide to remove the werewolf part of CJ. I was just wondering what would happen if I took him into CAS, if that would mess anything up. I've read about other hybrids that were taken into CAS and then got stuck in one form or the other with no way to change back. Did that ever happen to your hybrids?

@LegacySims2017
    Whoa! Aaron and Hunter looks great as vampires in your challenge save. Well, Hunter already was a vampire, but not Aaron. Great daily post pic of them posing so confidently.

Aww, Yoshi! Love that dog, so cute! Love that Aaron and Hunter agreed to help DJ figure out what's going on with his son and werewolves. I knew they would. :)

Ooo, coffin woohoo for the boys! So what did you think? Looks pretty cool eh? hehe

No, it's not wrong, I was laughing my butt off with those screenshots too! hehe It just looks so hilariously bizarre! :D Yep, I knew you used a Mod for DJ to be a Spellcaster and Merfolk hybrid. I hope this doesn't ruin CJ either! I'm extremely tempted to take CJ into CAS, yes, but I'm a bit anxious about it.

I guess what I could do is make a new save as file to check him out. That way if something gets messed up, I'll just delete that save. Anyway, I'd like to keep him a hybrid. At least for a little while. For research purposes, for science as you say. ;) Story wise, I'm sure CJ would rather not be a werewolf. He didn't want to before, but maybe living with Jacob for so long, he might've changed his mind about it. We'll see...
    edited April 2023
    July 10
    A5q1S7Oe_o.jpg
    (Lyrics from Wolf Within by Jonathan Young and Caleb Hyles - listen to it, it's incredible. Also just a note: some of the screenshots in this update are ones I've used before but I felt posting them again made sense for my use of the song :blush: )

There is a different darkness
    cBdbcl0.png
    Deep down inside my soul
    Each night I fight my hardest
    amNCJ63.png
    Hoping it won't take control
    fxabgCU.png
    And still I taste the poison
    The weight of all my wounds
    My ill, infected voice from
    Breathing in the fumes

I can hear my demons calling out
    CAxjmWW.png
    Deep in my mind
    azFZOte.png
    Biding their time beneath my skin
    E9MMsSe.png
    And my broken soul's a battleground
    Cb9nMkQ.png
    Holding the line
    eaJCryx.png
    Desperate to find a way to win
    BSwx9gu.png
    Can I conquer the wolf within?
    1k4PGfq.png
    6cJycxM.png

The wolf within
    4UNLR91.png

There is a war inside me
    My soul against my mind
    My shadows always find me
    Every step they're close behind
    gDF0iMD.png
    And like a waning candle
    A river in a drought
    My flame, with every battle
    Slowly burning out
    STBmuoH.png

I can hear my demons calling out
    Deep in my mind
    2DGEGNU.png
    Biding their time beneath my skin
    (Biding their time beneath my skin)
    nIdH2ye.png
    And my broken soul's a battleground
    (A battleground)
    Holding the line
    Rp63fJW.png
    hl09Whz.png
    Desperate to find a way to win
    TddLVwd.png
    j7jlU4L.png
    MAHIKrH.png

The wolf within

aTqQnXi.png
    Downg24.png
    Conquer the wolf within

bSgpKd5.png
    (I apologise for the clipping lol)

Extras:
    So these little bits of info didn't fit with the flow of the "story" bit (also lol tricked ya by saying I was going to write story :joy: - Weeeeeeeelllllll... I was going to, but then I discovered the song literally today and I was like YES I have to use that, so obviously the plan changed a bit ;) )

Anyways before Hunter arrived, Aaron reached Delta rank in the Moonwood Collective after some training with Kristopher:
    re9pDKr.png
    ReS7gUE.png
    vWTZBZs.png

Then after tug-of-war with Jacob (again - he's not allowed to spar with Jacob because Jacob is a teen and YA can't fight with teens)...
    DCRuT6I.png
    ScYIOYg.png

...this happened:
    46y4E8F.png

And just a note: the night Hunter found him was a full moon*, and that was the first and so far only time that Aaron has ever been able to regain control during a full moon-induced rampage - while Hunter was right behind him <3

*Also it was Wednesday, the 11th day of Summer, and you may remember that Aaron and Hunter got married on a Thursday: Summer 12th, the previous "year" :mrgreen: Yes I planned it. Definitely ;)
    The full moon being the day before their wedding anniversary was a complete coincidence but I figured these two needed to be together to officially celebrate it and so had Hunter finally come and find him. Explanation for how exactly he found Aaron will be revealed over the next few updates, if not in the next update itself

@RememberJoy
    Oct 8: Oh goodness, that daily pic :fearful:
    Hehe, Adam looks so good hanging out at the Collective tree!
    And yay, he's part of the pack!
    Ooooohhh, poor Mira in the tunnels... Love how you're incorporating that aspect of the tunnels into your story!
    Caleb! And he's here for a warning, this isn't good... So glad that Caleb could warn Adam though so he wasn't entirely caught off-guard.
    The vampire running away :joy:
    Oh no, she won! Dang it!
    Gael, you fool! Ooohhhh man, that vampire's in for it now...
    LOU! What a hero!!
    This was an intense update, very well done!

Oct 9: Oh daaaaaang, Kris looks so mad in the daily pic o.O
    What a stubborn old wolf! How dare he not listen to Adam's explanation?! :angry:
    Oh, Kaori's suggestion for Adam to take over the pack is a great way to integrate that goal of the aspiration!
    Reinforcements! Yes!
    Aww, love Caleb teaching Pax!

@Karababy52
    Oct 8: LOL from the daily pic I just knew something was entirely messed up :joy:
    Rest in peace plants...
    CJ's messed up wolf face in the sim selection screen from the mod had me giggling far too much :D And then seeing the giant ear trail just... I have no words HAHAHA
    "Only spellcasters can ride brooms!" - You know that's not strictly true, Aaron was very much a human sim in April and May and he still rode a broom that wasn't even in his inventory, because riding a broom is linked to a hidden trait that the game apparently doesn't remove when sims stop being spellcasters. I used a cheat to remove the trait myself so now he doesn't use his non-existent broom.
    Here's the mod that I use to check hidden traits, you can use it on CJ to see what's going on with him. I've linked to the updated version, but here is the ModTheSims page for stuff about what it does and how to get said info on traits (the original creator stopped updating it and it broke with a recent patch, so another modder took over). I think looking through his hidden traits will shed some much-needed light on the situation :)
    I've never cured a werewolf before and then turned them into a spellcaster* (just never cured a werewolf at all) so I really have no clue what's going on, but definitely a bug and while it's hilarious (the EARS), it's also extremely weird :joy:

*you turned him into a spellcaster after he was cured of being a werewolf, right?

---

HAHA well Aaron has a much higher gardening skill than Ricky does, maybe he's taking notes ;)
    I love Aaron's werewolf form too, I've probably said that way too much now but whatever lol. I really love making werewolves.
    Oh of course, you're very welcome for the beefcake, can't have these hot boys going for a swim and NOT post a pic like that ;):smirk:
    Ooh, a crush? Now THAT would be an interesting development... Lol nice opportunity to create some drama when Hunter arrives :joy: if I go that route. Aaron definitely wouldn't be interested in Conan though, I see Conan as being young enough (even though he is YA) that it would be a bit weird, and he's too devoted to Hunter.
    Conan likes guitar so he had a happy moodlet while watching Aaron play :)

I was kinda surprised that Hunter didn't show up more actually! Hunter's brother showed up at the bar more than he did lol
    Phoebe showed up a lot at the library though, but I never had Aaron actually interact with her (whoops).

I don't know why I didn't think he'd look THAT hot with said beard, I tried it on a bunch of my male sims (including my older Audax, incidentally) but never tried it on him and when I finally did I was just like "WOW" :joy:
    I'm really excited to share what Atticus and Phoebe look like as teens, Atticus is possibly the cutest teen boy I've ever created (next to Cale's son Leo, though I'm not counting him as "created" since he was born in game and he's mostly Cale - oh yeah, you'll be seeing him as a teen too :wink: ) and Phoebe is... probably one of the prettiest sims I've made. Ever. I just love her so much!
    I don't know what it was about Sulani that made me miss it so much, but I did end up turning Aaron into a merman and having a great time. Now I'm preemptively excited for when he and the family can officially be there in my OMOWOY save!

Oh wow, that's some amazing coincidence that she was delicious to him :joy: Yeah I don't play with my simself all that much anymore. The last time I properly played with her was... 2 years ago, and, uh...
    I made her have a baby with a merman version of Vlad (yes, THAT Vlad - I feel like I had a reason but it must have been a bad reason because I've forgotten it :joy:and consequently had the wonderful experience of being visually assaulted by the sight of him in his zebra print Speedos every single time he got out of the pool), got extremely weirded out (if it isn't the consequences of my own actions...) and swore I'd never play with her again HAHAHA

YES! Good riddance Lance. BYYYYEEEEEEEE! :D

Well her Malcolm did have the hairstyle for a lot longer, so I can see that you'd associate it with him :) Agreed, it's an excellent hairstyle. I was planning on using it for Aaron again when he's a vampire, but now after seeing Legacy's version of vampire Aaron, I might have to use the hair I used in May instead. Still thinking about it. And coincidentally, that one's another Simstrouble hair! (Lorenzo)

Cale deserves someone to love <3

Well if the bugs and grubs aren't big, how are we supposed to see them :joy: That was a joke, but honestly I feel like TS4 has a reputation for going big when it's not needed (like the cupcake machine or the observatory before telescopes were added) so it's kinda on brand...

Well like I said in my comment above, nope I do not have advice on your CJ issue :D

---

Oct 9: Ooh, is that a Hunter I spot in the daily pic, sitting across from Robin?
    Also oh man, all those ladies glowing pink in the daily pic too :joy:
    Is your Vlad the bartender? :D
    cgLRPG8.png
    LOL just love how it all escalated with Robin telling Cale about Gloria AND Jules both having babies as well :D And OH! Cale's going to be so surprised when he finds out that Gloria's son is one of the vampires he sparred with!

@LegacySims2017
    Oct 4: Oh WOW, I love the shirt that Aaron's wearing! I may or may not have recently gone on a massive CC shopping spree looking for solely buttoned shirts just like that one, and now I've got another one to add to my collection LOL (found that exact one on TSR :smiley: )
    Fantastic pic of my boys posing, absolutely love it :love:
    DJ hugging Hero is so cute <3
    Aww yay, Yoshi!
    And Aaron's dark form is awesome!
    Glad that Aaron and Hunter agreed to help DJ (well duh, of course they would)
    Hehe, am digging the coffin woohoo, it's possibly my favourite woohoo animation next to bat woohoo ;) And hot tub woohoo. And closet woohoo. And- :joy:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top