Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited October 2022
    October - Day 1: "Welcome to Evergreen Harbor Cale..."

IjAUgi2.png

Notes
    uGjEO0x.png
    We were gone all day spending time with family and didn't get back home until it was late so I didn't get much time to play for today's post before Midnight. However, Cale did make progress on the aspiration. Not much story this time. Anyway...

Cale joined the Civil Designer career which will start on Monday. It's a gloomy, rainy Saturday the second week of a 14 Day Spring season. Next on the agenda was voting for Neighborhood Action Plans.

When I was doing the house renovation, I noticed the neighborhood looked too nice and green with the big sunflower designs on the road and suspected some NAPs might have been already in action.

I was right. All four slots were filled so I used UI Cheats Extension to repeal them. Cale's accumulated over 4700 points to use so he voted 25 times for Green Initiatives.

S2f203s.png
    At the neighborhood Community Space, he voted 25 times for a new Maker Space.

QT4AlOr.png
    Incidentally, I have not seen Cale smile this much in awhile. It's pouring down rain, but he doesn't care. He's back in his element working to make a difference for the environment which makes him happy.

lpGWU5k.png
    There was a lot of 'extra' stuff in household inventory so what better way to get rid of them and acquire some bits & pieces than recycling eh? He'll need them for the Master Maker aspiration.

n4yKDcv.png
    This house originally had two solar panels on the roof when I downloaded it, but at some point they disappeared. I wasn't planning on replacing them since he doesn't need the simoleans by selling power, but it's necessary at least once for the aspiration to sell power or water.

YtaHtC7.png
    Lastly, he's gardening again. No greenhouse this time though. He will only grow what's in season and keep the rest in household inventory. Cross your fingers they don't revert to dirt piles again. I love gardening in this game, so it's hard to resist doing it even though I know it'll probably end in frustration on my part. Ah well, gardening is a big part of Cale's life and where he's living plus his new career, just screams for one.

BONUS...
    56ZLX7B.png
    Why in the world does the animation for whistling while gardening look so dorky? Cracked me up seeing that look on his face! :D

TFbgcXU.png
    I guess he just REALLY loves gardening! ;)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my October 1st post above! Proper story mode will return tomorrow. Hope y'all had a fantastic day/night! <3

@SoulGal7 - Hopefully you'll get a chance to update before your vacation. If not, no worries. ;) Just relax and enjoy yourself! :)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited October 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-oct01.jpg
    October 1: Growing Up!

Dash Joseph Faireborn
    dj-10-001.jpg

Hero Faireborn
    dj-10-002.jpg

Novella Faireborn
    dj-10-003.jpg

Side Notes:
    • Since I skipped my August + September, I aged everyone up appropriately to the Challenge. D.J. and Paige are now Adults and left their Young Adulthood behind. Hero and Novella are now Toddlers.
    • The two Toddlers will age up to Child during this month as I have Toddlers set to 2 months real time. I have Babies set to 1 month. They age up from the time they were born.
    • For the Challenge, many have given their Challenge Sims makeovers each month. I chose to do it each lifespan. Now that D.J. is in the Adult lifespan, I gave him a facial makeover to look a little older. If you'd like to update him in your gameplay multiverse of this Challenge, his new hairstyle is Woosh hawk hair by LumiaLover. His facial hair is Cole Beard N12 by MagicHand.
    • I did not give Paige a facial makeover. D.J. is the main focus of this Challenge.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    September 29th Comments:

@Karababy52
    So, essentially Marley did win the pinning match. I would assume she was on top in the coffin. :lol:

Still, any Sim who sees D.J, the confetti blower comes out and they blow confetti in the air. It cracks me up. Even Sims who've met D.J. the same day, but left and saw him again....gotta toss that confetti! Little hint, that wasn't D.J. the blondish white wolf was stalking. :wink:

Lucifer would only have the vampire occult to turn him into a demon looking Sim. But wouldn't technically be a vampire.
    The house is coming along. I like the birds-eye view. No guest bedroom, huh? lol ... Figured he might have one in case he got visitors to stay overnight. Not any love interest ones either.
    I cracked up at the doctor death scene. Guess his heart couldn't take falling in love. The reveal of both werewolves that were showcased will come to pass soon.

@RememberJoy
    Pax turned out to be a fine young (vampire) Sim. Look at those fangs at the end. Happy birthday, Pax. And happy new year to Adam and family in the Challenge. Cannot wait to see what his next adventure is going to be.

September 30th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    I like that Adam is growing out his facial hair. Got the dad look to him. :lol:

@Karababy52
    Wow. Cale looks so much younger with the shorter hair. I like the new trimmed facial hair, too. I like Marley's new look too. Both are hotties. :blush: Dang, I love Cale's Office/Study. So much going on in it, but it looks good with all of the stuff in there. I like it shows off a lot of his collections.
    The fight scene was great to watch. Especially in the outfits the two wore. Thinking that was a fun movie for D.J. to do. Sadly, you won't be seeing D.J. as a werewolf. But he will definitely encounter them. We'll be seeing a lot of @afai1261 's Aaron and Hunter as well for October.

October 1st Comments:

@SoulGal7
    Good to see you made it through the hurricanes in Florida. Yard cleanup doesn't sound like fun at all. Continue to stay safe over there.

@RememberJoy
    Poor Gael. Turns into a teenager and then almost immediately after, his werewolf part of him takes over. And then he bites Adam with no control. Luckily Adam knows it wasn't really Gael doing it. But now poor Adam is a werewolf, too.

@Karababy52
    Hopefully no glitches for Cale on his gardening. Any plants stay and grow rather than resort to going back to seeds. I love Cale's gardening when he first started almost a year ago. The whistling why they work is funny to watch. :joy:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    October 2nd: Meeting the Moonwood Collective

RggUI03.png

Today's Accomplishments:
    Werewolf
    - Read 3 werewolf books
    When I woke up I was feeling ravenous so I grabbed a plate of turkey from the night before and devoured it.

IR9Pkfh.png

Pax was in the bedroom checking out the books in the bookcase, and mentioned that he'd found some werewolf books that were filled with a strange writing.

Hmmm, I'll have to check that out later.

In the meantime, Pax snuggled up to me and we sat and quietly chatted about everything that was going on. He seemed remarkably calm for a kid surrounded by such chaos, but I guess he was a vampire kid.

jdzBtyq.png

I let him know that I was proud of how he was handling all of the changes, but that if he ever felt overwhelmed not to be afraid to come and talk to me or Kaori.

He just smiled his fangy little smile and I couldn't help giving him a little squeeze to let him know how much I loved him.

3LhBcXj.png

Kaori entered the room with her own plate of food, and quietly warned me that Gael seemed on the edge of transformation again.

RgxFFzT.png

I hurried out of the room and found the teen angrily stomping around the house with a red glow around him. I pulled him aside and told him about the safe room that Lilly had mentioned, and that it was a good place to wait out a transformation if he wanted to avoid hurting anyone.

HYsgC9C.png

We quickly found the safe room, it was down a ladder under the kitchen stairs, and sat down on the bed to discuss how things were going for him.

Hdj75dB.png
    e6XuvFJ.png

"You seem to have accumulated a lot of rage since you last turned," I pointed out, "is something bothering you?"

"Yeah," Gael said, rubbing his face. "I took a shower and the feeling of being wet seemed to trigger something in me. I can't stand that feeling anymore! It just fills me with rage!"

5vS0Rqb.png

"Alright," I said calmly, "We'll avoid water until we can figure something out. Is that all?"

"Well," Gael murmured, "Last night it felt wrong to be sleeping, like every instinct in my body was fighting against it and filling me with anger. I wanted to go outside and run freely under the moonlight, but I forced myself to sleep because that's what you're suppose to do at night. But it just felt wrong."

y1pMTfF.png

I nodded in understanding.

"Than from now on I think you should stay up at night and sleep during the day."

I stopped for a moment before continuing.

"I find it interesting that I don't share the same triggers as you. So far bathing and sleeping haven't bothered me at all. Perhaps it's because you were born a werewolf and I wasn't. I'll have to ask Lilly about that later."

JGzbjp1.png

Gael decided to remain in the safe room since he felt so close to transformation, so I gave him a hug and promised to check in on him a little while before he locked the door behind me.

4uOyz7b.png

When I emerged from the basement, Kaori told me she was going to take Mira to the lake for a swim.

uVLP3PG.png

I stayed behind to keep an eye on Pax and Gael, and decided to check out some of the books Pax had mentioned seeing.

Mn0TyAi.png

I did find the writing he'd mentioned, but I couldn't make head or tails of it.

When the girls returned, Kaori sat down to do some of the tasks required of the teaching job she'd returned to, and I pulled out the archeology table and authenticated an artifact we'd been sent.

L2lHoFy.png

Our first bills were due and we were a little short on funds.

Between the two of us we quickly paid off our bills and even were able to afford adding a cheap sink to the kitchen!

Since there was no school close enough for the kids to attend, Kaori had decided she would take their education upon herself. She sat Mira and Pax down at the table and walked them through some workbooks she's bought for this purpose.

J34bRCf.png

Mira really seemed to get into it.

9T2vwO8.png

While they were occupied with that, I decided to sneak out and see if I could find the place where the Moonwood collective hung out.

I soon found a couple of nicely tended garden boxes and figured I must be close.

psdVsVm.png

Sure enough, Lilly was just around the corner hanging out next to a large tree. I greeted her and we struck up a conversation where I was able to ask her some of the questions I'd accumulated since our last meeting.

0xWMv8B.png

She explained that the writing in the books would reveal itself to me in time, and that every werewolf had a different temperament and triggers. Gael's was water and sleeping at night, and mine was something I had yet to discover.

0tpzhOr.png

Great.

As we were speaking, I suddenly caught a whiff of an unfamiliar sim and looked around to find who it belonged to.

7Bua9cG.png

Lilly introduced the newcomer as Kristopher Volkov, the leader of the Moonwood Collective, and I shook his hand in introduction.

vejLoV9.png

He seemed to already know a little about me, my guess is through Lilly, but he asked me to share my story anyways.

EmwsYJ5.png

By the time I'd finished, the sun was below the horizon, and I felt I should be getting home. Just as I was about to leave, a younger looking kid showed up, and Kristopher introduced him as his son Jacob.

I shook his hand as well, and told him I had a teen brother that would be excited to learn that he wasn't the only teen wolf in the neighborhood.

eNVdiDC.png

I then excused myself and returned home.

NRvXCnQ.png

I immediately went down to the basement to check on Gael, but when I knocked on the door and asked how he was feeling, I only received a mournful sounding howl.

vaivGTK.png
    kTMXVsu.png

Poor kid.

Kaori was in the kitchen when I emerged from the basement, so I explained were I'd been and what I'd learned.

eoSRViC.png

Somehow our conversation turned to flirtier things, and before I knew it, Kaori was pulling me upstairs with a seductive look on her face.

BAPvZpo.png

Gael later told me he emerged from the basement not too long after, only to have Pax talk him into watching Sims of the Dead.

xJMi5Sg.png

Mira admitted she'd also watched, but that the movie was so bad that they'd ended up just talking through most of it.

6vtseWg.png

Kids.

cP58Twz.png

edited October 2022
    October - Day 2: "If life can remove someone you never dreamt of losing, it can replace them with someone you never dreamt of having... "

9GJUbF4.png

Notes
    8R5Q3l1.png
    Cale's new job didn't start until Monday, so he had the entire weekend to enjoy. He'd made a date with Marley to come over later that night and hangout together. He saw her coming up the sidewalk just as he was finishing up tending to the garden. He zipped over to greet her and while they were chatting, Cale gave her a key to his house.

"What's this for?"
    "Emergencies, if I lock myself out, if you feel like surprising me, if you just need somewhere to go to get away from whatever or whoever. Come over whenever you want. Think of my house as your house."
    "Aww, Cale, you're so sweet. Thanks!"

pfO8XWJ.png
    Cale gave Marley the grand tour since it was her first time seeing his new place. He saved the bedroom for last. He could not stop smiling as he looked at her.

"Hey, you know what I haven't found yet?"
    "What?"

8igO48F.png
    "Your ticklish spot! Is it...here? Or here?"
    "Nope!"
    "Then why are you laughing?"

pXhrLeR.png
    "Because I know where YOU'RE ticklish! Here and Here and right HERE!"
    "HAHA HeHeHe! You remembered!"

hranWXW.png
    "Of course I did, I remember everything about you, about...us. Remember the first time I kissed you?"
    "I do. Remember the first time I pinned you?"
    "Yeah, same night, same moment, you looked so fierce and sexy I just couldn't resist. Just like...now..."

NcWJm1N.png
    M28ugw5.png
    YsjdxA6.png
    Nfp6zNz.png
    uWmffTF.png
    4V7CoRl.png
    6QxQjgC.png
    ihZmlJy.png
    12dIh0a.png

HGP3hhV.png
    "I'm gonna beat the pants off you."
    "You already got my pants off Dude."

i2iqu6w.png
    "Now I've got you! You're toast"
    "You think so? Not if I do...THIS!"

FCCAxK6.png
    "Didn't work, you blew up yourself instead. I win!"
    "Dangit!"

uLQfBbr.png
    "Hey, where are you going? I thought maybe you'd like another chance to try to beat me."

6hTUIu2.png
    "I thought I'd take a shower. Care to join me?"

qSyEKlJ.png
    "Ohhh Yeahhh!"
    "I thought so."

5tIAhbm.png
    "Well, see, I thought maybe I should help you with your hair again since I still don't have a shower cap. I'm never getting one either. Just so you know."

HWn6rEG.png
    W2i5uo6.png
    After having some good clean fun in the shower, Marley kissed Cale and went back to the bedroom to get dressed to go back home. She tried to just go since she hated goodbyes, but Cale had other ideas. He caught her just before she left.

"Hey wait, don't go yet. There's something I wanted to ask you."

aIgEILy.png
    "I was hoping you could stay, spend the night with me? I want to fall asleep with you in my arms and have your beautiful face be the first thing I see in the morning. Is that possible? We could spend all day tomorrow together too, I'll make you breakfast."

GoQKjdS.png
    "I thought you'd never ask. There's nothing I want more right now than to be with you Cale. I'll stay."
    (I love you, Cale. Maybe one day soon you'll love me too.)
    *Updated my October 2nd post above! I'm so sorry, but it's late and I need some rest. I'll be back late morning/early afternoon to post comments/replies. I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    Great update for DJ and thanks for the links to his new CC hair/beard. Hero and Novella are such cute toddlers! Looks like Novella is a bit mischievous. hehe You show more restraint than I could ever do in not updating anyone except DJ.

Hard to tell really. It looks like Marley pinned him, but the coffin spins around during woohoo so it could've been either one by the end. hehe

OH yeah, Sims don't do the confetti, but they always cheer when Cale comes around, friends, baby Mamas, anybody he's briefly met. :) Ah, so not stalking DJ. It'll be interesting to see who the werewolf is actually stalking.

Same with my Lucifer. He's technically a vampire, but for story purposes, nope, he's the Devil.

No room in that house for an extra bedroom. His office was a bedroom, but I only need one for Cale and perhaps eventually Marley. Good explanation why Dr. DJ died. hehe

I think another reason he might look younger is I toned down his eye makeup for his normal look. He doesn't have such heavy eyeliner and no eyeshadow. The beard wasn't changed, it's the same one as last month. :) I love Cale's office too! It's cluttered, but in a good way. Ohhh, I think you just gave away who are the two werewolves. Guessing it's Aaron and Hunter now. :)

Cross your fingers with Cale's garden! It's already reverted once though. Hopefully it doesn't do it again. *sigh*
    October 2nd Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Can't wait to see what Adam's temperaments are for being a werewolf now. Poor Gael having not wanting to be wet and to be up all night.

@Karababy52
    I think Cale is too scared to admit he loves Marley almost as much as he did Sandy. Just by this daily image chapter alone... he has the hots for her. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    Oona Medicci, day 19 part 1
    9mXJBfd.png

uK9f9f5.png
    same routine at every morning, checking garden,harvesting.
    ErpcUEe.png
    eating a plate of corn or something
    9mXJBfd.png
    Eating what ever she had grilled..
    5EbekqZ.png
    calling for school, sick or free day.
    gTKlw2D.png
    painting school hours.
    3ADtbTO.png
    ws6IfQf.png

Gy8XBaI.png
    to cafe, darn principal has to be there too.. oh.. whats with you?
    xhVXtXe.png
    there is nobody there, Cale
    zSnnTex.png
    what are you ladies looking at? (that is evie, Johanna's mom)
    H8fs3kL.png
    principal did not even look..
    0iGcsWE.png

VWE5BTf.png'
    club gathering after school hours...
    KEs1KPN.png
    oh....oh...

g3p5u1O.png
    she also joined Seans "gym dudes" club.. beeing only girl.. lol
    SqwmLcL.png
    but here she gathered club activities super fast.

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited October 2022
    October 3rd: Transformation mastery

Today's Accomplishment:
    Werewolf
    - Level up to Runt

EjpTgpe.png
    After breakfast I couldn't resist stretching out in front of the fireplace for a little nap.

OAYkCcT.png

The bed that had come with this place was the most uncomfortable thing I'd ever had the displeasure of sleeping on, and even made the floor actually feel comfortable in comparison. I was determined to replace it as soon as possible, but our first big purchase had been a bunk bed for Mira and Pax to share, so I'd have to wait my turn.

While I slept, Kaori began class with Mira and Pax with Gael coming and curling up on the floor near me.

SYNjp9h.png

Since the young werewolf was now seemingly nocturnal, I'd volunteered to take on his education while Kaori concentrated on the others.

After a nice long nap, I set up the chess set we'd received at Winterfest and sat Gael down across from me. I figured learning a little logic would do the kid some good.

5MOq5bS.png

We played a couple games and he seemed to kind of catch on, but asked if our next lesson could be outside, so I amused him.

I brought him outside and set up Kaori's telescope.

h68kjlL.png

I looked through the scope and adjusted the lens when I was suddenly hit with an overwhelming feeling of rage!

gyEprfe.png

My brain seemed to have been overloaded by all the thinking I'd been doing in the last hour, and it screamed at me to stop and let it be. I jerked away from the telescope and looked around in confusion, the anger was gone now! That was weird. Perhaps that was one of my triggers now... thinking? This was going to make educating Gael a bigger challenge for sure.

2Rlq7j6.png

As I mulled over my conundrum, Gael was happily looking up through the telescope at the hills around us. At least he was having a good time.

JPcQqeN.png

When he'd had his fill of the telescope, I brought him over to where the Moonwood Collective gathered and introduced him to Kristopher.

ehyG0vi.png

Kristopher welcomed us, but Gael had fallen into one of his moods and started taunting him and calling his mother a llama, rude enough for any sim, but especially so for a werewolf!

Pgw1WO9.png

I apologized for him, and explained he'd had a rough upbringing, and then asked Gael to apologize for his words.

qXK15UX.png

He refused and instead turned and sprinted into the woods.

kABET1f.png

I'd really like to know what was going on inside that kid's head sometimes.

Kristopher was fortunately understanding, saying he had some experience with strong headed children, and stated we would both be welcome to join his pack when we were ready.

I thanked him and went looking for Gael. When I couldn't find him in the vicinity, I decided to check out the fishing in the nearby lake while keeping an eye out for him.

aWI1t2U.png

The evening was crisp but beautiful, and I even managed to catch a new type of fish! (The Luna fish, but I wasn't able to get a picture :( )

1hob8YD.png

I also caught a rainbow fish, but since I already had one of those mounted, I decided to eat it right there, raw and wriggling!

F4yFEMh.png

Aw, the joys of being a werewolf.

When I returned home, I found Gael already there, but his mood hadn't improved.

dSJ6puE.png

I tried to talk with him, but he refused to tell me what was bothering him, and the whole conversation became so aggravating that I felt my own furry rise to a dangerous level.

auJF1Ve.png

Gael finally had enough and ending up storming out of the house.

9d0YYMf.png

I wanted to run after him, but could tell I was close to losing control, so I locked myself up down in the safe room instead.

3IVXCzF.png

Not too long after I did, I felt the red mist enveloping my sight, and the next thing I knew I was surrounded by scratched up furniture and broken plumbing.

D8RFn77.png
    dele6CP.png

I guess I had a time of it!

I quickly repaired the damage that I could, and climbed the ladder feeling more in control of my new form than I had before.

raFowCU.png

I might even be able to transform at will now, but I didn't really want to test my hunch right then.

As I left the kitchen, Gael stormed past me and climbed down the ladder for his turn in the safe room.

KoCVLso.png

Good thing I gained control when I did!

edited October 2022
    October - Day 3: "We don't need to explain our love, we only need to show it..."

lRCDneH.png

Notes

The daily post pic will be it for today's update.
    edited October 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-oct02.jpg
    October 2: The Setup!

Hearing the howling outside, Phoebe Halliwell grabs her coat and hat and exits the Manor. Outside are five werewolves. Stepping out into the yard, the werewolves surround her.

"Just the one I was hoping to find!" The white werewolf growls in a low tone.
    "You're not getting access to the magic realm!" Phoebe angrily states.
    "We're not here for that. And I can if I want to. I have my ways. I have some unfinished business here."
    "Oh, and what's that?"
    "Giving YOU to the Grim Reaper!"

dj-10-004.jpg

Phoebe quickly throws a spell at the white werewolf, but he dodges it with ease.

"Your magic tricks aren't going to work this time!" The white werewolf growls. "But my tearing you apart will!"

dj-10-005.jpg

The white werewolf moves in for an attack on Phoebe while the other werewolves still surround them to block Phoebe from escaping. The one behind the white werewolf was more sad than angry on what was happening. The other three were cheering the white werewolf on while keeping their ground in case Phoebe tried to run.

dj-10-006.jpg
    dj-10-007.jpg

In the end, Phoebe was no match for this werewolf. He was more powerful than any werewolf she had encountered. She falls to the ground in a slump.

"Tell your sisters this was a gift courtesy of D.J.'s kid. If you live long enough to tell them!" The white werewolf quietly tells Phoebe out of earshot of the other werewolves as he backs away.

dj-10-008.jpg

The white werewolf lets out a great growl. Soon, the five werewolves leave as Phoebe remains lying on the ground.

dj-10-009.jpg
    dj-10-010.jpg

Phoebe Halliwell lays on the ground silently calling for her sisters.

dj-10-011.jpg

Back in Del Sol Valley, D.J. and Paige are playing with the kids. D.J. is building some toy blocks as Hero looks on. Paige is watching Novella play dolls with her new dollhouse. Immediately, Paige gets a terrifying feeling and feels being summoned.

Looking over at D.J., Paige exclaims, "I need to go. Something is wrong."

Before D.J. could even respond, Paige uses the transportalation spell and vanishes.

dj-10-012.jpg

Outside the Halliwell Manor in Glimmerbrook, Prue and Piper race out to see their sister lying on the ground. Piper leans down next to her and checks her pulse. Phoebe does her best to say any words she can.

"D.J. ... Kid." Phoebe mutters.

And then Phoebe breathes her last.

dj-10-013.jpg

Paige Matthews-Faireborn transportalates to the spot where the Halliwell sisters are. As she arrives, so does the Grim Reaper.

dj-10-014.jpg

Once the Grim Reaper arrives, it meant it has come to take a soul. They all knew Phoebe was dead. The Grim Reaper ignores any acknowledgement of Prue, Piper, or Paige. Soon, the soul of Phoebe belonged to the Grim Reaper.

dj-10-015.jpg
    dj-10-016.jpg

After the Grim Reaper leaves, a ghost appears in front of Prue, Piper, and Paige. But it is not the ghost of Phoebe.

"Mom? Phoebe died." Piper says.
    "I know dear." The ghost replies. "That's why I have come. I felt something was wrong and the fear."

The ghost turns and faces Paige.

"Paige? Is that you?"
    "How do you know who I am?" Paige asks the ghost.
    "I'm glad you found your sisters."
    Prue, Piper and Paige gasp in union, "What?"
    "I don't want to go into details right now. But I had an affair with your father." The ghost says looking over to Prue and Piper. "I hid the pregnancy with magic. I knew this child wasn't from your father."
    Looking now at Paige, the ghost continues, "When you were born, I put you up for adoption. I let the hospital take care of all the details. I only asked that they kept your name Paige."
    Paige looks astounded. "You're my birth mother?"
    "I am."

dj-10-017.jpg

The sisters carry Phoebe into the living room and lay her on the couch. Just as Paige gets an overwhelming sensation of magic, the ghost smiles.

"The Grim Reaper has released Phoebe's soul to heaven. She is at peace and I am going to guide her around." She looks over at Paige. "You have received her Sage powers. I could tell that is what you were feeling. All my daughters are truly together."

The ghost mother of the Halliwell sisters and Paige disappears.

dj-10-018.jpg

"How did she die?" Paige asks.
    "I don't know." Piper responds. "But before she did, she mentioned D.J.'s kid."
    "What? I need to get back to D.J. and see if my children are okay!"
    "Go. We'll handle things here." Prue says.
    "Put up a protection spell on your house." Piper cautiously tells Paige. "We are going to find out who did this. We will make them pay!"

Paige gives her newfound sisters she never knew she had a hug before transportalating back to Del Sol Valley.

dj-10-019.jpg

Back in Del Sol Valley, Paige fills D.J. in on what happened. D.J. was a bit worried. He wasn't sure what Phoebe had to do with Hero or Novella. The Halliwell sisters haven't even met the toddlers yet. All his friends pretty much haven't. The only others who would know are fans that read his books. But so far, no one has made any types of threats against his family for what he had written.

D.J. tells Paige he is going to help the Halliwell sisters tomorrow. They'll place a protection spell over the property first. Then try and get some sleep. For Hero and Novella, D.J. knew they have to act like everything is normal, even though he knew his two youngins' could be in danger.

dj-10-020.jpg
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    *Updated my October 3rd post above! Though I have a ton of screenshots taken, I won't be updating with a story mode portion. Today's post might only be a daily post pic as well. Unfortunately, I think I caught a nasty head cold from one of my grandchildren. Started with a scratchy throat last night and bloomed overnight. My head's stuffed up so bad, my ears hurt and I have a headache from the pressure. Anyway, I'm sure no one wants to hear all the details. Suffice it to say, I can't concentrate long enough to write a story or comments/replies. Hopefully this doesn't last too long and I'll be back with more of Cale's story tomorrow or the next day. I hope y'all understand and have a great day/night! <3
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    Get well soon , @Karababy52 <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    October 3rd Comments:

@Karababy52
    Oh, is that a thing? When woohooing in a coffin, it spins? :lol: I can see now that you removed a lot of his eye makeup. It does make him look younger without it.

Yeah, the toddlers turned out cute. Look's like Hero may take after his dad and Novella take after her mom. We'll see. I looked at their Needs and the symbols rolling over them I think show that Hero will be a spellcaster, but Novella will be a mermaid. There's a fish symbol for hers. Good guess, but Aaron and Hunter are not wolfies.
    Aww, neat. Is that a bird feeder in the daily image?

Hope you feel better soon! :heart:

@Ellupelluellu
    Oona loves corn on the cob, eh? She should be in Henford on Bagley. :lol: Aww, those were cute paintings she did. Poor Cale looks sad. OMG, I know it's not, but the image with the three girls.... looks like it could be a MEAN GIRLS thing. Ha, ha. But I know Oona is a good girl. I like her spirit, joining an all male club. Or hanging out with them. I'm sure Sean was okay with it.

@RememberJoy
    Neat that the kids are kind of doing at home schooling. I wonder what is getting Gael all worked up lately. :frowning:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    October 4th: A day at the library

r4eKfIZ.png
    No story today, but I'll share some pictures.

Y388eJ8.png
    G12910h.png
    V9w1X8n.png
    F3g6Ek9.png
    U6NhRWP.png
    Yi97HBz.png
    suvl3g0.png
    KMKddha.png
    9ZF6aE6.png
    qXqXlSj.png
    aJ5INg5.png
    gUo8nVN.png
    ptxT6x2.png
    wlHgU81.png
    cxylkau.png

October - Day 4: "Happiness often sneaks in through a door, you didn't know you left open..."

X1gACQt.png

Notes
    2zfaFBP.png
    Early the next morning, Cale and Marley sat together under the pagoda having some kisses before discussing the day they would spend together.

u03p9Nd.png
    "Have any particular ideas what we should do today?"
    "Hmm, well...

i2u6D0D.png
    "...you mean other than spend it in bed?"
    "Well hey, you know I'm always game, but I thought you wanted to go out?"
    "We could, probably should. I guess. Yeah."

LWwDs5l.png
    "How do you feel about fishing?"
    "Love it, but I'm not all that good at it."

4gajYSp.png
    "I'll help you. Not to brag, but I'm kind of an expert at it."
    "Is that so? Alright, let's go...teach." hehe

906AN1M.png
    Luckily, there was a fishing spot on the harbor channel leading out to the ocean just a few yards down the street.

u7feO2p.png
    "Keep your pole up! Good. Jerk it lightly, then pull him in slowly."
    Marley burst into giggles.
    "What's so funny?"
    "Nothing, nothing."
    "Okay, Wow that's a big one! Think you can handle it?"
    *Hehehehe* *Snort*"You know I can."

H0ZXxdp.png
    But apparently she couldn't. The fish jumped the hook. However, Cale got a nice salmon. I think Marley is a bit too distracted to concentrate on fishing.

lmXkjfK.png
    The couple fished for awhile longer, each catching a variety of fish and treasures before heading over to Newcrest.

oDIp1e8.png
    This is Cale's first time roller skating, he's doing quite well. Not surprised since he's Level 10 in fitness and a body builder. I think this might also be Marley's first time. However, she's not doing so well.

ufN8Udp.png
    Marley tried her hardest not to fall as Cale literally skated circles around her.

BdnMBBX.png
    Opps!
    "Ahhhhh!"

Marley slipped and fell, hard. Would Cale be a gentleman and help her back up? Or would he skate on by not wanting to treat her like a damsel in distress?

NgoUChg.png
    "Are you alright? Need some help?" Cale asked as he skated by Marley lying flat on her back.
    "I'm good, nothing hurt but my butt...and my pride."

0nubxE1.png
    Nevertheless, Cale still momentarily stopped.
    "Are you sure?"
    "Positive."

RbYt8nm.png
    "Okay, cool. This is fun eh?"

lIEJvfw.png
    "Yeah...fun."
    (Not!)

I've seen that look before. Marley was bored. Which is fine, everyone has their own interests. Perhaps roller skating just isn't her forte. However, Marley was bored because she wondered, "When are we going to talk about me?" according to the buff. What!? I'd forgotten I gave her the Self Absorbed trait. Gah! I've never played a Sim with that trait. This revelation could make things very interesting later on this month. o.O

I9OP8U3.png
    Lucky for Marley it was a hot late Spring day so they didn't skate for long before heading over to the Occult gym to take a dip in the pool to cool off.

22NbleC.png
    A lovely kiss in the water and she was happy again. Of course Cale has no problem giving Marley the attention she seems to crave.

TbFivay.png
    "You look hot. I mean, you always look hot to me, but your cheeks are redder than usual."
    "No, nice and cool now."

EUSrqsp.png
    "Just to be safe..." *SPLASH*
    "CALE!" *hehe*
    "HAHAHA! Gotcha!"

pBgqlHq.png
    "STOP! WAIT! There's something I want to say."
    "What!?"

coqP0qK.png
    "THIS!"
    "GAH!"

ppZaZSM.png
    "HAHAHA! Touché gorgeous! I love y- how playful you are!"
    "Did you just say you loved me?"

1rG91FH.png
    "I said I love how playful you are."
    "Oh, okay, I must've misheard. No worries."
    "Are you hungry? I know of a fancy Italian Restaurant nearby. Great food, atmosphere, etc."
    "Fancy? I don't have anything to wear to a place like that. At least not at your place. There's a food stall over by the skating rink, maybe we could just grab something there."
    "Aww, I really wanted to have dinner with you, like a date, a dinner date."
    "Hasn't this whole day been a date?"
    "Yeah, but you know what I mean. We've never 'officially' gone a date before. Are you turning me down?"
    "No way! How's this? I'll go home to get ready and meet you there."
    "Or I could come there to pick you up and we go together."
    "Eh, we're adults, not teenagers. I don't think we need to be that formal about it."
    "Okay, 7 p.m. work for you?"
    "Perfect!"

Managed to write a story mode update afterall for today's post. However, though I thought I was feeling a bit better and could do this, my cold is getting worse this evening. Does that ever happen to anyone else? You feel horrible in the morning, okay, but not great during the day and then horrible again at night? Anyway, I hope this all makes sense in the last few screenshots when my energy was waning. I'll try to do comments/replies, but they might need to wait still. Sorry about that. :/ Hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    I think you might very well be right. ;)

Wow, quite the series of events for Paige and DJ. Bummer the werewolves were after Phoebe and killed her. :( However, interesting and shocking news about Paige's Mother. I think I know who the white werewolf is now. ;) I also think Anton will be making an appearance very soon.

Yes, the coffin shakes from side to side, hearts and bats floating around and then towards then end it begins to spin with more hearts, bats until it spits them out of the coffin. It's pretty cool actually.

One Spellcaster and one Mermaid, Love it! :) I've found that usually that's what happens in this game. Boys look like Dad, Girls like Mom.

Yep, it's a bird feeder. Cale was tending his garden and I happened to notice it. Forgot he had it or I would've had him fill it sooner. Love that object! Thanks, hope I do soon too.

@Ellupelluellu
    Wonder what was up with Cale in the café. He sure looks sad about something. Whoa, why do you have a problem with Oona Evie? Yay, she snuck right by the Principal. Gah! Is she following Oona? o.O Is that the actual name of Sean's club? Gym Dudes? hehe Great post! Thanks! And thanks about my nasty cold too. I hope it goes away sooner rather than later. I have a feeling it'll stick around for awhile though like my last cold. :/<3
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-oct03.jpg
    October 3: The Setup, Part 2!

Special Appearance By: Hunter Mulligan ( @afai1261 )
    As morning arrives, D.J. gets up, dresses, and transportalates to the magic realm. He assumes Prue and Piper would be there and he is right.

"Paige filled me in last night. How are you two doing?" D.J. asks.
    "Angry!" Prue responds.

Piper remains silent. D.J. doesn't push for a response from her. But it's not long before Piper speaks up.

"We found scratch marks on Phoebe. Werewolf scratch marks." Piper begins. "We haven't had to deal with werewolves in Glimmerbrook or the magic realm for a long time. Usually, it's the vampires and werewolves fighting each other. Both usually leave spellcasters out of their quarrel. But we're going to track down the werewolf that did this and send them to the Grim Reaper like they did to Phoebe."
    Piper glances up at D.J. "Phoebe mentioned your name and your kid."
    "I was just as baffled as Paige was last night. I don't know what the connection is."

dj-10-021.jpg

Someone could be heard rushing down the stairs. D.J. glances over to see Hunter Mulligan, Aaron's boyfriend he met at the University and for whom he invited to his wedding. But Hunter's face looks deformed. He looks evil, D.J thought to himself.

"Sages, your presence at the portal is requested. We sensed a werewolf was able to get through and immediately intervened. The werewolf is not identifying themselves or showing their Sim form. They are demanding to speak with the Sages. The werewolf mentioned the two Sages that were left." Hunter says.

Hunter nods to D.J. who nods back while continuing to stare at him.

"I swear if this is the werewolf that killed Phoebe, he's finished here." Pipers blurts out.
    "Sage, I haven't seen a werewolf like this since the one that tried to take over Forgotten Hollow. I believe this one to be a Primordial werewolf. That's why it could get through the portal. Let the vampires handle this, please. We need to learn more about who this one is first."

dj-10-022.jpg

D.J. knew that when he was sensing something different about Hunter all this time now was that he was a vampire. With after all he's seen since becoming a spellcaster and being in denial, he knew to roll with it and believe. D.J.'s read that not all vampires are bad. He's glad that Hunter is one of the good ones.

Hunter leads Prue and Piper back up the stairs and out to where the portal is that leads to the magic realm. D.J. follows behind. Near the portal, a white werewolf stands.

"Transform so we can see your Sim form!" Prue demands.
    "I will not!" The werewolf growls in reply. "I embrace my wolf form. My Sim form is weak."
    "The magic realm is protected. You, nor any supernatural form, cannot cause any harm here. We made sure of that."

The white werewolf notices D.J. and looks startled. The werewolf regains their composure.

"I am here to warn you of Dash Joseph Faireborn's son, not cause harm upon any of you. I cannot control all the werewolves in Moonwood Mill. If you seek answers about the death of your Sage, start there." Growls the werewolf.

The white werewolf turns around while forming a grin on their face unnoticeable to the others and exits through the portal.

dj-10-023.jpg

The other three turn towards D.J.

"Hero is just a toddler. I don't get it. You think he came back from the future to cause harm to the Sages? And he becomes a werewolf in the future as well? This doesn't make sense." D.J. says in a concerned tone.
    "No, it doesn't." Piper responds. "I only hope it isn't your son from the future. I'm not stopping until Phoebe gets justice."
    "I understand that. But please let me also figure this out. I need to talk to Paige and let her know what that werewolf said."

dj-10-024.jpg

Back home in Del Sol Valley, D.J. catches Paige up on all that happened. That somehow Hero is connected to it.

"Do you believe it's Hero from the future?" Paige asks D.J.
    "I don't know what to think. But tomorrow, I am going to start investigating this." D.J. replies.

dj-10-025.jpg

Side Note:
    My vampires are going to be similar to the ones in the Buffy series. Just the face looks different when they go to their dark form. I only hope I can do Aaron and Hunter justice in their looks @afai1261 :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    October 4th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Interesting library...lol.

@Karababy52
    There's Cale again, avoiding the obvious. He's in denial about loving Marley like D.J. was in denial about the supernatural. :joy:
    Yeah, Paige was in for a surprise. Glad you're figuring out my puzzle with the werewolves. Or at least one specific werewolf.

That's funny about the coffin. Guess D.J. will have to test that out. :blush: That bird feeder was pretty neat.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    October 5th: Some exciting news

Y2BR3j1.png
    Yes, Carol in pregnant with her first! She kept calling everyone in the family asking if they should have a child, and I kept picking the option for her to make the choice because I wanted it to be a surprise, but she would never make it! So when she showed up at the house for a visit I used MCCC to make her pregnant (it's a girl).

CPTrWqs.png
    UpgNvpT.png
    g3oVogu.png
    DwynWOx.png

Adam has also now learned how to regain control and can now read the mysterious text in the books.
    mq60F1o.png

I'm sharing this one because I find it hilarious how Adam reacts to magic as if he was never a spellcaster himself.
    rtCZDb2.png

edited October 2022
    October - Day 5: "The voice of your eyes, is deeper than all roses..."

pMxQKfW.png

Notes
    wM7YzVD.png
    "Oh, Marley...just look at you, you're beautiful! You'd take my breath away if I had any."

mTtkKqA.png
    "Aww Cale, you're so sweet, thank you!"
    "Mmm, what's that scent you're wearing?"
    "It's called Obsession."
    "Perfect name for it since I'm obsessed with you."

WKZntEI.png
    "A single rose can be my garden. A single friend, my world."

GLP2Z7V.png
    "I'm so happy you're back in my life. You mean the world to me."

Cale watched Marley enjoying the sweet fragrance from a rose he'd chosen with care. It was the most perfect one from his garden. No other would do, it had to be special, like her.

"You're being so romantic tonight, I love that, love the flower and love...I...love. Um..."

qyCzNgi.png
    Cale leaned over and gave Marley's cheek just the barest brush of his lips and then whispered in her ear, "It's okay, you don't have to say it. I know gorgeous."
    (I think you love me too Cale. What's it going to take for you to admit it?)

3hextIR.png
    The couple finally went inside the restaurant and were seated. Their server is Donna Devlin, one of my Rags to Riches Sims from Tartosa.

Cale ordered Lobster Thermidor and Simsmopolitans for both of them.

ykbwJU2.png
    Donna left to relay their order to the chef while Cale and Marley had a flirtatious chat as they waited for their meal.

516p6pl.png
    Cale tried showing off his video games prowess to impress Marley. She played along pretending he'd shot her with his love gun straight in the heart. She was a goner...for him. *pow pow* *pew pew* hehe

ZWeRlgT.png
    "Seriously, does that work for you?"

enl6rOR.png
    "I don't know, you tell me gorgeous." He said giving her a smoldering look.

1lUaqVj.png
    "I think you know the answer to that already handsome." Marley replied flirting right back. "You don't have to use cheesy lines on me though."

N9TkP4c.png
    "I know, just having some fun. I love how you always laugh at my lame attempts at being funny."

QQf7rCY.png
    Their meal was served moments later. Both drained their drinks in one long gulp.

90sF30y.png
    Then attacked the lobster. I guess they'd worked up an appetite with all they'd done together that day.

xRkEFzR.png
    One of the best things about being with Marley is that Cale didn't have to think too hard what to say to her. They'd known each other since they were teens. They were quite comfortable even not saying a word with their lips. The eyes can speak volumes. They had a connection, a history. He had a similar kind of history with many other women in his youth, but none of them could ever compare to her.

Except one... but even then, Marley was different, unique, special in his eyes. For the first time since they'd known each other, they were spending time just getting to know each other outside the bedroom, and wasn't that a wonderful thing? He knew every inch of her body, now he was discovering she was so much more. But he believed deep in his heart, there had always been more of a connection, more to their relationship than just sex and laughs.

W5aYCno.png
    Finished with dinner, they decided to get some dessert.
    "What would you recommend?"
    "The Tiramisu is delicious and a patron favorite."

6RtZsnU.png
    "Alright, I'll have that. What would you like Marley?"
    "I'll have the same."
    "Very good Sir."

"Wait, Donna is it?"
    "Yes?"
    "You can call me Cale."
    "Sure thing Mr. Conrad, I mean Cale." Donna blushed and walked away.
    (Ah, a fan from my celebrity days. I never told her my last name.)

hdPS25S.png
    "I think our server was flirting with you...Mr. Conrad."
    "Eh, yeah, I guess."

SMGqNE2.png
    "Does it bother you?"
    "No, I understand completely why she'd want you."
    "Is that so?"
    "Yeah, oh yeah."

Epgawqb.png
    "There's only one woman I want in my life right now and she's standing right here looking at me with eyes that sparkle like the sun and soft full lips just begging to be kissed..."

4BJbQ55.png
    KRXeeic.png
    "Would you like to take a walk over by the lake? There's a moon tonight, it's warm out and I don't want this evening to end just yet."
    "I'd love to."

Cale paid the check and the couple left the restaurant. He pulled her close to his side as they walked together across the street to a public park by a small lake.

3tcw4qE.png
    They spent some time just holding each other sharing soft, sweet slow kisses under the moonlit branches of a magnolia tree.

"How do your kisses set me on fire and calm me down at the same time?"

Marley just smiled, not knowing what to say.

"When you smile, all the problems in my life seem small. Just seeing you outweighs everything else. Just looking at you lights me up inside. Darkness doesn’t stand a chance when I’m with you. I need you, because you make me laugh more than anyone else and because when you're gone, nothing feels right until you return.

9TWrb34.png
    "You're everything I want, everything I need, and everything I didn't know to ask for."

71PJkax.png
    "I don’t know how you got under my skin. But now I can’t imagine loving anyone the way I love you."

Comments/replies coming up next! I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    Yeah, he's scared, or was scared. Everyone he's loved the most has been taken away from him, every time. He tried to not get close to her, to not care too much and need to suffer that kind of immense pain again. But it was no use. He did anyway. Love just can't be hidden for long before revealing the truth. <3

Yep, pretty sure it's someone he clashed with before back for revenge. We shall see though, I've been wrong so far. :D

Oh yeah, I love the coffin woohoo animation, it's hilarious! hehe Love the bird feeder too. At some point I think they updated the birds. When it was first released in the Backyard pack, they weren't very detailed. They are a bit more now. At least it seems that way to me. Guessing they might've updated them when Cottage Living came out since that has the hollow tree stump with birds. Love that object too!
    edited October 2022
    There was a lot more going on in and around the restaurant that I had screenshots for but didn't make the final cut. My update would've been twice as long if I included them. However, I thought y'all might get a kick out of seeing them, I know I did. hehe Here's a few outtakes from my October 5th Update. :)
    QcUe8yN.png
    When the restaurant lot loaded up, the first thing I saw was the chef standing out front on the sidewalk. Not unusual, this has been happening in my game way back when Essa was in Sulani last year. However, that's not just any chef, it's Eros! o.O

qeIAQAM.png
    Marley looks a bit shocked, though I don't know why she would be, she's never met him. hehe Actually she was just swooning over Cale. ;)

8aIKEkM.png
    I might've said Cale looked annoyed and was seriously thinking about taking Marley somewhere else, biting Eros, beating him up or maybe something worse. In reality he was just feeling confident.

c5Cbtrr.png
    I had the two of them change outfits since this is a formal restaurant and after Cale gave Marley the rose, he headed over to request a table. That's when I noticed L. Faba was there extremely angry and swearing up a storm. I think she was angry about a rampaging Lily being there scratching at some fleas. HAHA! Marley looks more judgmental about L. swearing then she is bothered by the rampaging werewolf.

XrSyIwt.png
    To top it off, here comes Judith Ward down the sidewalk! Lovely...

1zQEVfJ.png
    This one cracks me up so much! It looks like Damon and Molly's youngest Son, Samuel Masters, who is the Greeter is checking out Marley, right? Nah, I think he's just concerned about the werewolf in their midst too. However, Cale certainly looks like he thinks Samuel is checking out Marley. I have no idea what Judith is angry about. She's always angry about something. hehe

JXl8mJD.png
    After they were finally seated, I saw Lily standing by that wall staring at Marley while she stared back. Lily looks angry, but Marley was actually smiling. I don't think werewolves bother her for some reason.

4AxtstB.png
    Their server, Donna, was VERY into Cale, she couldn't stop staring at him whenever she was near. Looks like Marley is rolling her eyes over it. hehe

Y7uCZDI.png
    I can't tell if Cale is annoyed she's staring at him or a bit interested in her. If the latter, Cale! I know she's pretty, but you're there with Marley. Down boy down! :D

E5WWoi3.png
    Donna staring at Cale again, but this time he only has eyes for Marley. At least Donna was clearing their table after they'd ordered dessert and actually put the dishes where they go. That's HUGE! Usually my Sims have to clean up their own tables. Servers tend to pick up dishes and then put them down on another table or take them outside to put on a half-wall. o.O

rTvZi7f.png
    I didn't notice their queue was empty of chat topics I'd given them until I saw Marley had chosen her own, 'show off powers.'

R2wvKj8.png
    Of course Cale then had to show off his powers too. :D Notice behind Marley through the outside window the Sim standing there? It's Ze Therapist. He was having a chat with L. Faba and Tina Tester. Tina is one of Cale's baby Mamas, but I chose to ignore that fact for their date.

ywrF21a.png
    Venus showed up. I don't know why she'd want to eat there since her ex is the Chef and they didn't part on the best of terms. o.O

Ory4MG1.png
    In fact, the entire Forrest family was there. Fox and Kit were having a chat with Jon and one of my NPC vampires, Saya (another baby Mama). Maybe they don't know Eros works there? Hmm...

q2zIL2t.png
    Last, but not least, I thought this was adorable! They can both eat regular food now, but it doesn't do a thing for their thirst and they were getting quite thirsty. Fortunately, Cale had some plasma packs in his inventory they could share. To me, it looks like they're sharing one pack with two straws. Awww... how romantic! hehe

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top